It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Vallentina S. Lysenko; <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com/vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <valentinalys30@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:31 pm

...... unsolicited answer

Hello, dear xxxxxxx!

How you? What is the weather today in your country? I hope all is well. Today I have had a difficult
day, but now I’m free and I can write the letter you. I'm sorry for my previous letter. It was sad.
I did not want to make you disappointed. I hope you did not get offended to my story about the
mother in the last letter. Well, I want to tell you about my hobbies. I like listening to different
music. It depends on my mood and feelings. I like Joe Satriane as well. I suppose he is a
magnificent guitar player. I hope you agree with me. I like the “C.C. Catch” very much. I like Elvis
Presley and Edith Piaf. They are not similar to any others. There are a great number of popular
musicians abroad. But I like Russians as well. May be you heard about the Russian group "Spleen" or
"Chaif." But I think the most famous Russian group abroad is “Gorky Park”. Probably you've heard
about it. They had a great success at the beginning of 90s. I like going to the cinema very much.
Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in
Russia. I like such old American films as Braveheart and Gladiator. Mel Gibson is a good actor.

My health is the most important thing for me. I do not boast. My health is really good, and I always
try to be in a good form. I wish to tell, that I sometimes am engaged in sports aerobics, also I I
like to ski and Snowboarding. I not the professional because I tasted it only recently, but was
pleasant to me. Unfortunately mine work takes away a lot of time, therefore I began to give not
enough attention to sports. I every morning, try to spend as much times as possible in the open air.
I have no car and I take a bus. I have been living in the conditions of rather cold winters and damp
autumn since my childhood. Such of climate helps to toughen my health. I do not smoke and do not
take alcoholic drinks. I prefer a healthy way of life and I'm proud of it. Sewing and knitting are
my hobbies if it's possible to say so. To draw. I spoke to you about it. That I only have started to
be engaged recently in drawing. I can speak about my hobbies for a long time. I love sincere people,
I love animals, I love when people are healthy and happy. I like tasty meal, and I like to prepare
different dishes.

But I also want to say that I do not like some things. I do not like artful and envious people. I
hate when somebody deceives. I do not love cruelty and roughness. I'm not interested in people, who
prefer to spend their time drinking alcohol. I also do not like bad untasty meal and cloudy days. I
shall be glad, if you tell about you many various things for me. I want to know about you more and
more. Because you my Friend. You agree? Friends always should know well each other.

Your valentina...

Received: from [172.17.0.23] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:45:04 +0200

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

191600094.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:12 pm

Good day xxxxxx!
I just want to know about your news. Are you all right? Probably you are very busy and therefore do
not answer? I hope the reason is not in me and I have not offended you with words from the last
letter. Did you get it? If not, check your spam, I sent you a long letter. It is so good that we can
communicate with each other from different points of our planet. So I came to the cafe online and I
can share with you some thoughts of mine. And now it's time to finish my letter, so as not to waste
too much of your time. Take care of yourself dear. I will wait for a response from you.

Thinking about you valentina...

Received: from [172.17.0.23] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:11:54 +0200

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

235810524.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vallentina; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I was waiting for your letter. I was very happy when you wrote. I am pleased to communicate with you. Learn something new about you. It makes me feel really good. I feel that you are a very special person to me!

I am sure that I was not mistaken when I wrote to you. We communicate with you easily and naturally. I read your letter with pleasure and am surprised that you express the same feelings and thoughts as I do! I think violence has no place in relationships. This is simply unacceptable! I would never live with such a person!

xxxxxx, I had a very busy day yesterday. There were a lot of headaches with clients..... Uffffffff ..... I was so tired ... It was all because my work colleague does nothing on time. He doesn't take his job seriously and I really don't like it. I myself do not like to postpone anything for tomorrow. I do everything on time. I think it all depends on the upbringing of the person. I had a good upbringing. I owe this to my mother. She was very strict about my upbringing. She taught me to do everything on time, and I'm so used to it.

xxxxxx, I want everything in my future family to be done on time. Why put off until later, what can be done now? Right? After all, there can be big problems because of an elementary detail. Life experience proves this. If you disagree with me, then tell me your opinion on this matter? Sorry for sharing my work problems with you. At work, I have no one else to tell this .. So I decided to release the tension and tell it to you. I thought that you would listen to me ??? If you don't like it, then tell me this and I will no longer write to you about work. OK?

On this note, I want to end my letter. I'm tired and want to rest a little. I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I will be pleased to know your thoughts. I want you to tell me about your daily life too ... Can you also tell me about your problems? I will definitely listen to you.

See you later...

Received: from [172.16.0.9] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:37:21 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

152857668-6308.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:28 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxx..

I am pleased to know that you are ready to listen to me about my problems. I think this is a very important part of a man-woman relationship. Do you agree? If one of the partners keeps everything to himself, then he may break. Every person needs emotional relief. I am glad that we understand each other well in this matter. As I said, you can also tell me about your problems. I am always ready to listen to you and give you advice.

Today I had a good.. I would even say an easy day. There was little work to do. There were almost no clients today. Perhaps there were magnetic storms in space today??... he..he..he..he... (I'm kidding).... I didn't even know what to do. My colleagues were busy with their own business. someone "sat" in their smartfone, someone a web tablet, and someone just took a break from work.

I got tired of idleness and opened the search engine google.com on the Internet.. I decided to start studying your country. I found some articles on the Internet about your country.. your culture... read about your mentality... I was interested to learn a lot about your country. I was able to see many beautiful sights of your country. Wow..... for myself, I learned that there are many interesting and beautiful places in your country..

What places do you like to visit? Personally, I love learning new things! Last year I visited Turkey. Antalya city. This was my first and only trip abroad. In Turkey, I met many Russian people who come there to rest. I was very pleased to speak with someone in my native language. Of course, Russia also has many great places for tourism. For example, the capital of my country is Moscow... Have you ever been to Moscow?

xxxxx, if you are interested. you can find on the internet a lot of interesting things about my country.. sights.. culture.. and much more. This way we can learn more about our cultures.

I sent you the photos that I managed to get in Turkey. I hope, you like it?

This is where I want to end my letter,

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (188.162.199.181)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:56:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

118210667-1498.jpg

118651213-6205.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx..

I'm glad to see your new letter! I'm starting to get used to your letters. How do you? What is the weather like in your country today? I hope everything is okay? Today I had a difficult day, but now I am free to write you a letter.

You know, xxxxx I have thought a lot about my future life and I think I would like to move to another country
to live, there are several reasons for this. I can tell you why. First of all, I must say that I want stability in my life.
I think it's very difficult to get it here in Russia. There are several reasons for this. I have nothing against Russia. Russia is a wonderful country, it is my homeland, and I like it, but the economic situation here is very bad, you can't be sure about the next day, but I am thinking about my future.

The second reason for my intention to move to another country. I would like to find my soul mate, someone I can trust completely, someone who will be there for me all the time, love me and take care of me. I would like my other half to be close to me, to feel that I am safe, that I am loved and that there is a person next to me to whom I can convey all my tenderness and care that is inside of me. I really have something to give, but right now there is no one special that I can give it to, and I don't want to spend it just on someone, I want to meet my one, my special one.

I think a lot about you and I would like to hear from you soon. OK, now I finish my letter and will wait for your quick response!

With warm hugs Vallentina...

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:12:34 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

158899753-1379.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
New day and there is no letter from you. It makes me sad. I think you're busy. Take a few minutes
to say that you are fine, then I will not worry. I hope you received my last letter and it did not
fall into spam... "To meet you was fate. To become your friend was only my personal choice. But to
fall in love with you was over my power." What do you think about these words? I will not make the
letter too long so as not to bore you. I will wait for news from you. Take care of yourself.

Wanting to continue communication valentina...

Received: from [172.17.0.16] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:29:41 +0200

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

222810407-564440121596712-214109412105642482-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I am so glad and happy to have met you. My life has changed since I received your first letter. Before that, my life was dry, boring, and hopeless. Now I'm happier and looking forward to tomorrow. I never thought about living abroad. But now everything has changed. I never dreamed I'd find someone like you before. Someone I can talk to, someone who will understand me.

When I read your letters xxxxxx, I feel that you are honest and sincere with me.. You tell me a lot about yourself, so I want to tell you the same thing. You know, I have a dream. I would like to find true love.. special person.. who will love me and take care of me... And I'll do the same for him. I want our love to be forever. I think that when I meet this special person, I will give him all my tenderness.. All your care and love. What's your dream? What do you want most from life? Please tell me. I will be very interested to know what you are thinking and dreaming about.

You know xxxxxx, I need to tell you something. I never thought that using the Internet you can find a very good man.. Someone special.. But now I can say that it happened to me! I met you and I feel like I've known you for a long time. I can confidently say that now there is a person in the world who understands me and whose dreams and intentions are close to mine. You must know that you are dear to my heart.. I'm always ready to listen and try to help you if you need it.

Well, I'm finishing my letter now and will wait for your response!

Vallentina...

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:12:34 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

127243229-1324.jpg

127243229-1325.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxx..

I wait for your letter every day. When I see him my heart starts beating faster. 1000 questions appear in my head??? What he wrote? Is he tired of me? When I start reading the letter, I calm myself down and reread it several times. After reading the letter, I start writing the answer in my head****

Today I had some unusual day. I had a strange feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling. Something is clearly happening to me. At the sight of your letter, my head turns off and I think only of you. My pulse quickens and my heart starts beating faster. When I see your photo, I imagine how I hug, press against you, feel your warmth. But these are just my thoughts..

I think how to be next to you and see you with my own eyes even for one moment. But I don’t know how to do it. After all, I have no wings, and I cannot fly to you to give you my kiss. I am so happy to have met you. xxxxxx, I feel how my life is changing and this feeling comes from my heart. I began to devote more time to my beauty. Spend more time in front of the mirror. I do it all for you.

You and I have known each other for several days. And for myself, I have already made some conclusions.
I realized that you are empathetic, sincere, reliable. I love these qualities that I found in you. They draw me to you. But I'm so sorry that there are thousands of kilometers between us.

xxxxx, do you have similar feelings? Tell me open your heart to me. Are there any changes in your life after our meeting? In my head now there are only one thoughts and these thoughts about you.

You gave me new life. You filled my heart with happiness and love. Perhaps this is fate?

I hope you can also tell me about your feelings for me. I want to know. Will you tell?

I kiss and hug your Vallentina

Received: from [172.16.0.38] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 12:38:34 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

235974163-1056.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:18 pm

Hi my joy xxxxxx!

Thank you for writing to me from the bottom of your heart. I love to read what you think and feel. Thank you for being open and honest with me and for telling me how you think and feel. I love to know your innermost thoughts. I still dream of being with you in your house and talking to you. I dream of holding your hand and listening to your thoughts and ideas.

xxxxxx, I watched a rerun of "Pust Govoryat" on TV last night. For several years now, it has been a popular TV show, where they discuss ordinary life problems of people ... They showed a story about disabled people there. This story touched me very much. They talked about people with disabilities who find it very difficult to live in this world. But most of all I remember the story about the man. This man had no arms, no legs. He lost them when he was 16 years old. Now he is 32 years old and he lives a good and happy life. He has his own business. There are hobbies. There are goals and dreams. This is thanks to the support of his relatives and his beloved woman. Yes Yes Yes! He has a beautiful and completely healthy wife. She loves him greatly for his moral values. Do you understand? He has no arms and legs! But he has a kind, strong heart and a pure soul. With these qualities he won his wife. Do you know how they met? You won't believe... But they met on the Internet. It's a fact... If you suddenly want to see this story, then you can find it on GOOGLE.COM. title - "Pust 'govoryat. Zhizn' bez ogranicheniy". The protagonist of this story is "Aleksey Talay".

Only distance separates us from you. I think this is a very small problem. After all, it is easier to overcome several thousand kilometers than learning to live without legs and arms. Do you agree? I couldn't watch it without crying. After watching this story, I drew conclusions. I realized that there is no need to be afraid of anything, no need to look for reasons to retreat. You need to fight for your happiness. You need to set a goal for yourself, go towards it and believe in success! I think that we should take this example as a basis. Most have arms and legs. There is everything! But people cannot be happy. They just don't know how to appreciate life.

xxxxx, there is a great distance between us. It is a fact! But I do not think that it can interfere with us. It all depends only on us! From our desire. From our desire.. Do you agree? Personally, I'm not afraid of the distance that separates us. We only live once and we must always remember this!

Our meeting - perhaps it was fate that gave us a chance? A chance to test it? Have you thought about it?

I hope you are not tired of my letter? I hope you understand my reasoning? I would be glad if you share your thoughts with me..

Pffuuuuu... That's all for today....

Vallentina

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:50:24 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

205484856-3412.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 pm

Hey xxxxxx!
I hope that I do not distract you much now. But I decided to remind myself. Are you all right? I
hope all is well with you. I hope you received my last letter and it did not fall into spam... Today
I have a great mood. I would like to share this mood with you, but you did not even write to me. I
would like to receive more messages from you. Why don't you write to me? Are you okay? I hope that
you have everything successfully, both in business and in the mood. Tell me how was your day? I will
not delay this letter in order not to distract you from business. Write me when you are free. Take
care of yourself.

Hoping for an answer valentina...

Received: from [172.17.0.16] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:31:21 +0200

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

241313351.jpg

46578.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:06 pm

Hi my dear xxxxx!

How was your day? I had a normal working day. It was as monotonous as the other days. Only communication with you brings new colors into my life. It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we cannot meet in any cafe. But there is a lot of time ahead. Perhaps this will happen in the future??? xxxxx what do you think?

Today I went for a walk with my friend Marina. We walked in the park, and I thought how great it would be if we (you and me) walked together! What do you think? Wouldn't that be nice? Marina asked me about my personal life. Have I found a man? I said no"! I asked her why she thought that??? ***** After all, I did not tell anyone about our communication. She told me that I had changed a lot. I have become more beautiful, I smile a lot, and for me it is very noticeable. I think I'm in love with you. But I'm not completely sure of that yet. I tried to resist it, to comprehend it, but every time I returned to the same conclusion.

xxxxx, I hope you are not angry with me for not telling my friend about you? I do not want to say that I met a person in another country, because we have not yet met in person. But I have serious intentions and feelings for you that grow every day. From the very beginning of our communication, I have already told you that I want to meet a man with whom I can build a strong relationship.

Lately in the mornings I wake up with thoughts of you. Quite a long time has passed since we met. But I hope that our relationship will grow into something big. I don't want to rush you. But I hope that the meeting will be a new level of our communication. Mmmm? What do you think xxxxxx?

xxxxxx Of course, there is no need to rush to conclusions.. Such a decision must be made with full responsibility! But I'll tell you honestly, I'm already starting to think about it! Because letters cannot convey everything that is in the head, in the soul ...

Do you understand my train of thought? Hope so. Tell me your opinion. Good?

Now I am going to finish my letter...

Vallentina

PS. I am sending you a photo my friend Marina. I hope, you like it?

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:59:03 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

160888959-2478.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I was very pleased to read your answer. I hope that you read my last letter carefully and do not really get angry with me for not telling my friend about you. I was worried. I thought that you might not understand my reasoning. But now I see that you understand everything. And I am very pleased that we have a common opinion..

I am glad that you appeared in my life, and now I cannot imagine life without you. You have filled my life with happiness and new emotions. I have never felt as good with anyone as I did with you xxxxxx! Now I can't imagine how I would have lived without you. But now I know for sure that I want to create a serious relationship with you! Every day I understand that I like you more and more. I understand that I am attracted to you more and more. I like you, I like to communicate with you. It's easy for me to be with you, as if I have known you for a long time. Maybe it's because we were made for each other. What do you think?

Today I had a wonderful day)))) My beloved mother came to visit me! She also noticed that now I am much happier and more fun. Almost always there is a smile on my face and my mother also became interested in the reason for my happiness. After all, you will not hide anything from your parents. You can discuss anything with your mom. True? Mom will always understand and support. This time I could not resist and told my mother that
I had met you. I said that you will make me happy even from a distance! I told you about the nice letters you write to me. Mom was glad to see me so happy. She wishes us happiness and sends you her greetings!

Your Vallentina

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 15:37:53 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

197231951-1645.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi my wonderful xxxxxx!

I am so happy to see your letter and sincere words. I feel how sincere and serious you are to me. I can't Express my feelings for you, but if we meet, you will see in my eyes, all my joy, my happiness. I am very happy that I met you and I believe that we will be together! But I understand that we are still far away and now I can only dream about it...

xxxxxx, I would like to tell you that you have changed my life a lot! You are always in my thoughts. You know, I'm already afraid of losing you, losing our special bond that we have now, I don't know how my life will be without you, I can't imagine it now. You have brought me so much joy and happiness that I trust you completely! I have opened my heart to you, and I would very much like our relationship to be the same as it is now!

You know, xxxxxx, I told you before that I wanted to find my true love, my soul mate, I think I'm very close to her now. I take you very seriously, there's only one thing left. Our meeting! This is very important, in my opinion it is the best way to learn more about each other. I dream of this, of the time when we will see each other for the first time, look into each other's eyes... So far, these are just my dreams, but I want it all to come true!

With hugs,

Your Vallentina..

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 15:40:54 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

170685198-2548.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Hi my wonderful xxxxxxx!

How was your day? You know, today I again thought a lot about our communication... about my last letter. xxxxx, have you noticed that we have been talking about serious things lately? I noticed it. xxxxxx, sometimes it seems to me that we have known each other for a long time. I myself did not notice how you penetrated into my life...
I am telling you everything without any doubts... You won my trust. This is a great success!

Usually I didn’t talk so frankly about life with anyone. But I did it to you. What could this mean? I think that some kind of invisible thread has appeared between us that unites us through the distance. Pffff.... I don't know how to explain to you ..?? I think that fate gave us a chance. We must use! You ask what chance? And what to use? It's that simple! The chance is to be happy and not be alone. I think we should use it and we need a real meeting. You can write thousands of letters, but you don't recognize a person. But you can meet .. talk .. look each other in the eyes. That is to say, check compatibility. Do you understand me?

xxxxxx, I thought a lot and realized that we should meet with you. I understand that if we want strong relations with you, then a meeting is necessary. Do you agree with me? I really want to come to you. I would like to visit you in your country. It is very interesting for me to study the culture of your country. I wonder how you live.
I really want to see you. Honey, are you ready to host me in your country?

I don’t know how to tell you, but a light came on inside me. He constantly fuels desire for a real meeting. I think it's time for us to move from words to action. Don't be intimidated by my proposal ... I'm not going to take all the suitcases and stay with you. Hihihihi.... Do you understand? We are reasonable people and we both understand that we need a simple meeting... We need to be together for a while and only then make further decisions. I agree?

xxxxxx, I hope that you will carefully read my letter... You will think it over and tell me your answer on this matter. I will await your answer with great excitement. I can already feel my heart beating loudly..

I send you a kiss***

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.12] (188.162.199.211)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:22:26 +0300 :-o :shock: :-o :cool:

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

180366612-1351.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm

Hi my joy xxxxx!

I am very glad to see your letter. I fell asleep and woke up with great excitement in my chest. I didn't know how you would react to my question about our meeting. Thoughts about this haunted me. Today all my thoughts are only about this. I waited with great excitement for the moment when I could check my mail. In my head the thoughts were spinning: "did you write to me.. or did not write". Now when I see your letter I did this: fffuuuuuuuuu...

xxxxxx, I am so glad that you agreed to meet me!!! Uuuuhhhhh.. I'm just incredibly happy with everything that happens. I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Now that I know that you have a desire to meet me, I feel even more confident in myself. My feminine intuition tells me that everything will be fine. I am overwhelmed with emotions of excitement and joy. Joy because we will be together.. excitement because this will be our first meeting. The first meeting will help us understand what our feelings are capable of and whether we are compatible with you. After the first meeting, we will plan our next steps. I think you will agree with my thoughts. If you think otherwise then tell me about it?

Now I think that we need to discuss the date of our meeting with you. Tell me, when would you like me to come to you? For example, I will have holidays soon. Soon my supervisor will post a vacation schedule and then I will know the exact date of my vacation. They will last 30 days. I think that this time will be enough for the first meeting. During this time, we will be able to somehow test our feelings and our compatibility. hope you agree with my thoughts???

xxxxxx, I treasure you very much and I will do everything to ensure that our love picks up speed at the maximum! I hope that you will understand everything that I want to tell you in this letter.

On this note, I want to end my letter. With great excitement and fingers crossed, I will wait for your letter.

Only yours Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.12] (188.162.199.246)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 15:02:06 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

132438829-4234.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”