It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Vallentina S. Lysenko; <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com/vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vallentina; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:52 pm

..... :thinking: :thinking:

Hi my joy xxxxxx!

Forgive me for not writing to you these days. I had to urgently go to my grandmother and on weekends I did not have access to the Internet. But all this time I was thinking about you. I am very glad that I can write you a letter again!

All in all it was a typical weekend. As usual, until the evening I was busy doing the laundry and putting things in order, and in the evening I sat at home and be bored alone. But looking at your letters, I feel that I am not alone at all, and I know that I have a reliable and loyal man!

This concludes my letter...

I kiss you*****

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.12] (178.176.174.22)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 13:08:13 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

179686248-9110.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:40 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxx!

You have no idea how glad I am to see your letter! All this morning I couldn't find a place for myself.. I was distracted... and why do you think? It's simple. You don't get out of my head. All my thoughts are occupied by our meeting with you. I play them thousands of times in my head and every time I get a lot of excitement. With great excitement I was waiting for the moment when I open my mail and see your letter.

Honey, the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning is you! My dear, the last thing I think about as I fall asleep every night is you. you are in my every thought, in every movement and breath. With each new day, my feelings for you are getting stronger. You changed my life. xxxxxx, I am so glad that you wrote to me and outlined your thoughts on our meeting. I think the day of our first meeting will remain in our memory for life. This will be the nicest day of my life.

I feel that our meeting is getting closer every day. Today there was already the first precondition for this. In the morning I came to work, I went to the notice board and saw the vacation schedule there. Today I found out the exact date of the start of my vacation. My vacation starts on October 27. We've got a couple of weeks left. I think that during this time I will have time to prepare my travel documents.

xxxxxx, I will not postpone everything. If I have time after work tomorrow, I will go to a travel agency and find out all the details for traveling to you. Of course I will keep you informed of all matters. Uhhhhhhhh........ how I wish I could speed up the time and be with you as soon as possible.

On this note, I want to end my letter.

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (188.162.43.149)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:46:46 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

178712937-2936.jpg

181778321-7540.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:09 pm

..... sounds after hitchhike by this Price :thinking:

Hi my sweet xxxxxx.

Today I went to a travel agency to inquire about how I can visit your country. I wondered how much it would cost me to get a visa. They said that the visa exam alone would cost me 45 euro. This money will not be refunded even if the application is rejected. To get a visa, I have to go to Moscow, where the embassy is located. I will be visiting many agencies, offices and organizations in Kolomna and Moscow. (this is the usual
way to get a visa) I was told that it can take up to several months !!! I told them I can't wait long! I said that
I will have a vacation soon!

I was offered to solve the problem... I was told that it would take less time if I use the full package of services, which includes additional payments for the visa category, consular services and preparation for the interview at the embassy. The full package of services costs 360 euro. The visa agency eliminates all problems and thus increases the likelihood of obtaining a visa without undue delays. If all goes well, I should be able to get my visa in 5-7 days! I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that this option is the only one for me. I do not know if I did the right thing by paying that kind of money ??? I guess I needed to consult with you over and over again. But I thought there was no other way out. I agreed, and registered, the visa application, hoping that you will be happy to meet me..

Can you imagine that we will be together for several weeks or even our whole life! What will happen next?
Didn't you think? These are long days before we meet. It lasts so long now ... Seconds seem like an eternity .. Now this is the meaning of my whole life. I can't stop thinking about it. For me there is nothing more
important than our meeting! There is no one dearer than you xxxxxx!

Your love is Vallentina..

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (188.162.199.159)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 12:31:18 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

191733455-5187.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:29 pm

Hi my dear xxxxx!

Uhhh.. Finally I can write to you again... Today I was in the hospital. But don't worry, I'm fine! I was just getting a physical before the trip. This is necessary so that I can get health insurance. I will need it during the trip. Besides, I haven't checked my health for a long time, so I was glad to do it!

I was lucky that I managed to pass the medical examination in one day. Usually in the clinic there are long lines and fuss. But today it was calm. The only thing I didn't have time to do was get the test results because I had
to take a COVID-19 test. I was told that his results would not be ready until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will need to visit the lab again to get the test results. Now this is a mandatory requirement for all tourists.

I saw the plane the other day. I thought that these "Iron birds" could meet a million people... But when I think about my future flight on board an airplane, I am a little afraid... I cannot forget the two plane crash that was shown on television. It was terrible to see the sadness and tears of the relatives of the dead people. My government is convinced that terrorist attacks are impossible... They said they are working hard to keep passengers safe. I really want to believe it... They say that airplanes are one of the safest modes of transport.
I have heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to find out personally! Sorry, but now I do not know the exact date when I can come to you. But I'll let you know when I can. Hope you can wait patiently. xxxxx, I want to give you a lot of kisses when I see you.

I hope you don’t mind? Hihihihihi =))

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (188.162.199.189)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 13:33:41 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

179487593-2913.jpg

179487593-2914.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxx!

I never forget about you, and it is likely that you are now waiting for my letter. I miss you madly my prince.
The closer our meeting, the more difficult it is for me to remain alone. I love your romantic reasoning. You have a rich imagination. I like to read letters like this...

I spoke to Marina about you last night. She was visiting... I told her that we will meet soon! Marina is very happy for us. She wants us to be happy! I hope someday you and Marina will make friends or she can come to visit us. I think Marina can be your friend. She asked me to say hello to you!!!

My day was wonderful today. I was resting and doing almost nothing. In the morning I woke up.. took a shower.. had breakfast.. cleaned the house. I like it when my house is well-groomed and looks nice and clean. So my day began! After that, I went to the laboratory to collect the test results for a medical examination. I was told that everything is fine with my health! I don't have COVID-19. My test was negative. I was told that I can visit your country without any problems! But I would have to wear a mask. I think there is nothing wrong with that...
I took the test results to the clinic and went home. On the way home, I stopped by the store to buy some groceries for dinner. So my day passed ...

How was your day? What did you do? I am always interested in hearing about how your day went. Now that you have appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness that I experienced in my heart and soul is gone.... Now my heart is filled with you xxxxxx!

This concludes my letter...

With hugs and warm kisses***

Your love is Vallentina...

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (178.176.175.20)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 14:13:18 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

178935187-1521.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:40 pm

.... we know about the Embassy Situation in Moscow and that she's telling us Nonsense

Hi my love xxxxxx...

I have finally reached the computer, and with great desire I am writing you a letter. I hope you're all right and you look forward to our meeting. Today my letter will be brief. I don't have much time. I will talk about the most important thing. Yes, I really like to travel.

Imagine, today they called me from the travel agency. I was told that tomorrow I need to arrive at the embassy for an interview for a visa and submit my biometric data. If all goes well, I can get my visa! I was very worried after this call. All this was so unexpected for me. I didn't think I would be called to the embassy so quickly! My agent said it was okay. Now I need to prepare for the upcoming trip. I need to collect some things and documents. I'm going to Moscow tomorrow!

It seems to me that I've been waiting for this for ages. xxxxxx, I need you to send me your full name, surname, full home address, phone number and the name of the nearest airport where you can meet me. This information is required for the immigration consul. I absolutely must have this information. Without her, I will not be able to pass the interview. It is very serious!

Probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will receive the documents required to arrive in your country.
I will inform you of all the news that will concern my trip. After I receive the documents, I will need to return
to my hometown .. collect the necessary things and wait for the day of my flight.

This concludes my letter..

Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (178.176.174.175)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:19:02 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

192855228-2227.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vallentina Sergeevna; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Hi xxxxxx!

I was looking forward to your letter. Thank you for the information provided. Honey, I also want to tell you my details: . Middle name Sergeevna. My address: The country Russia, City: Kolomna, Street Gagarina. The house 7. Postal code 140404. My phone number: +79278711795.

I only know one thing: "I want to always be with you!!!" I feel like a little girl who fell in love for the first time. You know, I'm very happy that this happened!!! I don't want this to end someday. You are in every cell of my body **** You are in my every thought..

I wish I could write for a long time. Because I am very tired. I hope that I will soon write to you about the results of the visit to the embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow, I will write from Kolomna.

I will keep you informed..

Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (178.176.175.226)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 18:08:20 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

... +79278711795 ... МегаФон - Марий Эл ..... so, Yola

..... Mobile number and Text already used here (25.02.2021):

Anna V. Gribscheva; <annacharming@hotmail.com>
viewtopic.php?t=131967&start=45#p640052

..... Address check already done February.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:59 pm

..... :disagree: :roll: :roll: :roll: how I've said 10.000x ... what have Sex to do with the Visa????? Doggy=Working visa ..... normal=Tourist visa ...... :evil: ..... fu***** old script

Hi my joy xxxxxx!

Finally I'm home! I'm glad to write to you again.. I can't wait to tell you about the commission in Moscow. I hope you will be interested to know about it? I'll start from the very beginning..

I had a lot of positive emotions from my trip to Moscow. I have never been involved in such important matters and therefore was very worried. On the way to Moscow, I did not communicate with anyone because I was thinking about an interview at the embassy. I understood that any refusal could ruin everything. I was afraid that I might be denied a visa. But my worries were in vain.

I can probably get a visa. I tried a lot!!! I never thought the commission would ask such unusual questions? They asked about my sex life, about children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude towards your country, about my religion and beliefs. I answered all their questions in detail. I was told that my answers were unexpected and, as a rule, applicants do not answer such questions so directly and openly. They were not used to hearing such answers, but they said that hearing sincere and truthful answers is much more pleasant than words that do not come from the heart and mind.

At the interview, I was not given a precise answer. In the corridor, I waited for a person who was on the commission, and he said that I shouldn't worry. He said that in the near future the embassy representatives would contact the travel agency and call me to Moscow to obtain a visa. If a visa is opened for me, I will have to buy tickets to your country and again go to Moscow to pick up the visa and wait for the start day. I will need to buy a ticket to Kolomna from the representatives of the travel agency. Departure should be from the Moscow airport. After I buy tickets, I can tell you the date of my start.

I hope you will answer me soon..

Your love is Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (178.176.175.121)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:39:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

184611141-2268.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:44 pm

... that was more as fast .... so, the problems are near now

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

Today I have good news for you =)). Recently an agent called me and said that my visa is available! I can pick it up, but only after I redeem tickets to your country.

I think the time has come so that we can discuss the date of our meeting with you. You should think carefully before giving me an answer. I have to be sure that you can meet me at the airport. For example, it would be convenient for me to come to you on October 27. What do you think?

Every day I think about our meeting with you. After we met, my life changed dramatically for the better.
My colleagues, my friends, even my clients have all noticed the changes in my life. Everyone asks the same question. Anyone wondering why I'm so happy?? Haha =)) ..

I think we have a lot to discuss... For example, I wanted to ask, what is the weather in your city now? I need
to know what clothes should I wear? I do not want to take anything extra with me. I want to take only the most necessary things with me! What do you say? If I have enough time tomorrow, I will buy tickets to your country.
I want our meeting to take place as soon as possible.. I hope you are glad to hear that and you are also looking forward to our meeting.

Tell me how you imagine our first meeting. Do you already have plans? It's a secret? =)).. What are we going to do on our first day? Where will we go?????? Of course, you don't have to answer this question. You can keep it a secret and surprise me. For example, I already have a pleasant surprise for you *** This is my gift for you.
But I will keep it a secret until the day we meet with you..

On this note, I'm going to end my letter.

Till tomorrow

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (178.176.174.135)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:51:01 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

234355347-2759.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina Sergeevna; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Hi my dear xxxxx!

I read your letter with tears in my eyes. I feel so bad. I am very upset. I do not know what to do. My heart is breaking in pain. Forgive me xxxxx. Please do not be offended by me. I don't even know how, and what to tell you. I wanted to call you and explain everything over the phone. But I was afraid that you would be angry with me, so I decided to write to you.

I went to the travel agency this morning to pick up the documents. My documents are ready! I'm very glad! I took the documents and contacted a company that sells air tickets. I said that I need to have a ticket to Albany International Airport for October 27 and a ticket to Moscow with an open return date. I also asked how much will it cost? They said the tickets would cost 1495 usd. I asked to find tickets cheaper, because the price is too high for me! But as it turned out, it is impossible to buy air tickets cheaper, because the departure date is too fast. They explained to me that tickets must be booked in advance. I asked them to offer me other flight options. We found the most suitable departure for October 28. Tickets cost 1255 usd.

I begged them for a long time, and said that my fiance xxxxx was waiting for me! If I asked for them a little longer, I would cry. After some time, the service agreed to reserve a ticket on my terms. But I have too little time to pay for the tickets. They said that if I didn't pay the rest of the ticket price, I would lose the money I gave them. I got mad at them! But they explained that it would be very difficult to sell a ticket on a plane that is flying. They will have to lower the price. I agreed. I was told to pay 1255 usd. But it was too much for me because I only had 500 usd. This was my last money for the plane on which I am going to come to you. It was very difficult for me to tell you this story. I did everything I could. I paid for the visa. I paid for part of the ticket. But that was not enough. There was not enough money. I asked the service to give me more time so that I could raise money. I was told that I have to pay another 755 usd before October 27. (this is the deadline) Otherwise, I will lose the money I paid. This is a lot of money for me! But most importantly, I will miss the chance to see you xxxxxx. I thought my money would be enough. But I failed. I thought that nothing would stop me from meeting you. But I have to pay the rest of the money for the tickets.

This is a lot of money for me! For you xxxxxx, I'm ready for anything! But I can't keep up with these costs. I'm asking you xxxxxx, excuse me, I don't have that amount of money! I have no idea where I can find them! More than anything, I want to be with you. I ask you only one thing, do not leave me. I don't want to be left alone.
I wanna be with you. You are very dear to me. When I met you, I realized that you were the right man. You are the man who won my heart. I do not want to lose you. Forgive me xxxxxx, promise me you won't leave me. I think there is always a way out! We will definitely find a solution for our meeting. True? I believe that we will find a way out of our situation. Right?

xxxxx, let's look for it together. The main thing is to have patience and hope. I hope you understand me and support me.

I really need your support during this difficult and difficult period of time.

I don't know what else to tell you ...

Your love Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (188.162.199.221)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:26:45 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina Sergeevna; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:16 pm

Hello xxxxxx!

Now I feel guilty for not being able to do what I promised. I always do what I promise. Now I feel at ease. I am ashamed to ask you to help me. I must say I cannot meet with you because I cannot pay for the tickets myself. Of course, I know I shouldn't ask you for money. But at the same time, I cannot come to terms with the fact that I will not come to you. I did too much to arrange our meeting. I don't think we have a way back!

If I refuse to meet with you, it will mean that everything was in vain. It’s terrible for me to refuse to come to you, I did everything I could. Now I want you to help me. I think it’s okay if I ask you to help me. Of course, I understand that maybe you have no feelings for me, or maybe you are not interested in our meeting. I understand that the amount of money is too much. I know this, and therefore it is more difficult for me to ask you this. But at the same time, anyone can find themselves in my conditions. Now I can only do one thing. I just have to say that I will never come to you. But I don't want to say that because I want to meet you. That's why I have to be honest, I need your help. Of course, I understand that I shouldn't do this. But I'm an honest person. I am ashamed to ask you to help me, but life is a difficult thing, anything can happen. Of course, it's up to you whether you want to help me or not.

Please forgive me for my words. I say this because I am desperate. I do not have much time. I need to pay the travel agency as soon as possible otherwise I will lose the money I paid. I failed to assess my strength, and all my efforts were wasted. I understand that the amount of money is too much for you. I didn't want to ask you. I can do everything myself. My loneliness has made me strong. I have always lived by my own efforts, I have always relied on myself. I very rarely asked someone to help me. But now I am not alone and I have you xxxxx! Therefore, I ask you to help me. I am ashamed to talk about it. But I see no other way out.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Your love is Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (188.162.199.76)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:02:21 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:40 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!

I'm glad you answered me! I am glad that I was not mistaken in my choice and found such a person as you xxxxxx !!! I am glad that you decided to help me ... You are a real man! I promise you will never regret it.
I hope that I can adequately thank you with my kiss when we are together. I promise you this !!! I promise you hear ??????

I was a lot nervous that I had to ask you for help. I thought, would you answer me or not answer ??? I was embarrassed to ask you to help me. I was afraid you might misunderstand me. But I see that you really have sincere feelings for me. It is so nice when there is a man who can always help his woman. You know?
It has been a long time since I felt this way. It's so nice when someone really needs you for real.
When there is a person who cares about you ...

I'm much calmer now. Now I am not worried that I will not be able to go to you. It's all thanks to you xxxxxx !!!
I think now I need to visit a bank branch and find out how I can get your help? I also want to call the agency
and inform that soon I will be ready to make a payment. But I need to know when are you ready to send me your help?

Can not wait for your reply

Your loving Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.102] (178.176.175.127)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 14:22:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina S. Lysenko; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:56 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxxx!

Today I went to the bank to find out how you can send me your help? I told the bank employee that I was going to go to my fiancé and for this I needed to receive a money order so that I could pay for the trip. A bank employee suggested that I use the international money transfer system MoneyGram. The bank employee said that this method of money transfers is popular among people from all over the world!

I received detailed advice on this kind of money transfers. It's fast, convenient and reliable!

* Each money transfer is protected by a modern security system
* The latest electronic technology and the worldwide network allows for quick payments of all in a few minutes after they are sent
* You can send and receive money transfers anywhere in MoneyGram without opening a bank account

I think this suits us. I asked a bank employee what I need to do in order for you to transfer money. He explained everything to me in detail.

In order for you to be able to send your help for me, you need to know the following information about me:

1) Name: VALENTINA.
2) Surname: LYSENKO.
3) Country: RUSSIA.
4) City: KOLOMNA.
5) Street GAGARINA.
6) House 7.
7) Postcode 140404.
8) State (region) - MOSCOW REGION

The bank employee also said that you can easily make a money transfer using the MoneyGram online service. It is very convenient! He gave me a link to their online service and I wrote it down. .moneygram.com/ I hope you find this information useful.

I'm waiting for your answer ..

Your Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (178.176.175.24)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:48:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <BondarenkoKseniia@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:45 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Greeting dear!
My name is Kseniya.
I am a free girl, without a husband and children.
At the moment I am in search of a life partner.
If you are interested in starting a family,
then we can get acquainted!
I'll tell you about myself in the next
letter if you're interested!
Here are my photos :-)
My email for communication - BondarenkoKseniia@outlook.com
Can not wait for your reply.
Kisses, Kseniya

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [177.39.222.7])
Reply-To: Kseniya <BondarenkoKseniia@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 23:14:04 +0300

JEROH
ONE TELECOM TELECOMUNICACOES LTDA
Jeremias Rohde
Brazil

31254678-097654456.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina S. Lysenko; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:55 pm

Hello my wonderful xxxxxx!

Honey, all my documents are now at the embassy, ​​I called my travel agent, she said that she would send me a copy of my passport as best she could. I am so happy that you were the one who appeared in my life! You have become a discovery for me! It seems until I met you, I just didn't meet mature men on my way! I'm really missing you!!! There is joy in my heart, because I have such a wonderful man with whom I will be happy, and who will be good with me. It is you, my love xxxxxx.

Thanks to you, I have a sense of confidence in the future! Whatever happens to me, we can all go through and win together and side by side !! You are my strong shoulder that I can always lean on! You are my support, I know that you feel me and my emotions, and sometimes your word or look is enough for me to easily move from a state of despair to a state of happiness, joy and boundless trust !!!

Thank you for everything you do for me !!! You are my treasure and I will always tell you this !!!

Your sweetheart Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.103] (188.162.199.230)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:53:23 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”