It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <anna.b2bjew@gmail.com/anna.b2bjew@exumail.com> - Lottery-Gang

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yevhen Pryshva; <yehven.pryshva@luckymarco.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:55 pm

Good day Mr. xxxxxx. I again ask you to answer me. I have already written to you several times about your money. You only need to fill necessary information in your personal account on our website or just send me your home address and full name and this information will be enough for payout. You should hurry up with providing information, because if you do not provide your information in time, your money will be transferred to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Please do not waste your and my time and send me information where our company can make a withdraw to you. I will wait for your answer. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully,
Yevhen Pryshva
Fiduciary agent
yevhen.pryshva@luckymarco.com
+380947129993

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (92486.ip-ns.net [51.89.184.221])
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 12:37:28 +0300
Organization: LUCKY MARCO UA

OVH_332955418
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
New London House, 6 London Street
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna.b2bjew@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:45 pm

.... Image

.... from where does she know it ..... I don't care about this Lottery-Bullshit ..... goes straight to the trash can without reading .... seems her Plans failed

Hello xxxxxx. I didn't expect you to do this to us. I thought there was honesty and trust between us. Why didn't you tell me that you won about half a million dollars? Why did you hide this information from me? But this is not the worst thing in this situation. Lotto manager Yevhen Pryshva contacted me and said that no one had taken the winnings so far. He said that if no one claims to win in the near future, he will go to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine as unclaimed. Are you a millionaire, for whom this profit is a penny? If you don't need this win and you have so much money that they fall out of your pockets, then I take this money for myself. I thought that you would be happy with such a win and it would be a happy ticket for our future. And it turned out you were so sensitive to my gift. I'll do anything to take this prize if you don't need it. I ask you to write to the manager of the dot an official refusal to win, so as not to complicate the procedure for me to get married. I hope at least in this you will act like a real man. Good luck. Anna.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (v850roh763qkvm28i.hstlx.ru [185.183.162.202]) ... DCH-Proxy
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 13:09:40 +0300

network-2
Internet Technologies NOC
Internet technologies LLC
Gorkogo St., 14-105
144002, Moscow region,
Elektrostal,
Russian Federation

.... I think, some "clear and nice" Words to "her" will solve this "Problem". :D :twisted:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Good day Mr. xxxxxx. I must inform you that our company has received a request from Anna - anna.b2bjew@exumail.com In her appeal, she claim ownership of the winning ticket. According to our information, ticket winnings provide for your email address. If you confirm the legality of the application of Anna - anna.b2bjew@exumail.com , and the right to receive winnings for Ms. Anna, you must provide written instructions to refuse payment of winnings and transfer the authority to receive winnings to a citizen of Ukraine, Anna - anna.b2bjew@exumail.com If this request is considered unfounded in your opinion, we strongly recommend you to change your password and your personal email to log in to your account for security reasons. I will wait for your response, with clarifications on the current situation. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully,
Yevhen Pryshva
Fiduciary agent
+380947129993

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (vps47200.hyperhost.name [185.237.206.113]) ... DCH-Proxy
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 12:05:15 +0300

HYPERHOST LTD
ITL LLC
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

.... Compared to this Lottery-Idiots were the Odessa Lottery-Gang a Children's birthday :party: :clown:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Good day Mr. xxxxxx. Thank you for your answer. It is not my job to persuade our clients to do anything. The most important thing I must to do is inform you that if you do not provide the necessary information to process the payment, your winnings will be canceled and money go to Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. In any case, it is only your choice and only you can make the decision. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully,
Yevhen Pryshva
Fiduciary agent
+380947118603

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (vps47200.hyperhost.name [185.237.206.113])
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:23:49 +0300

HYPERHOST LTD
ITL LLC
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

Return to “Russian scammers”