It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia V. Isaeva; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com/kiskianastasiya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:21 pm

I don't understand your aggression. I invited you to meet. But as I understand it, you have no desire to date me ...

Received: from localhost (mail.ispb.info. [217.15.20.70])
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 12:28:37 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC Internet Service Network Operation Center
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:01 pm

.... my last letter was again full of slaps ..... don't know why she wants to meet when she don't understand english (when she must write with own words)

Hello my gentle and affectionate xxxxxx !!!
My love xxxxxx, I am very glad to receive a letter from you today. Your letters are always full of love and passion. I thank God that he gave us each other. My prince xxxxxx, are you happy ??? Are you glad that we met ??? You know, I've never met a man like you! You are the most beautiful man on earth. And I consider myself the happiest girl on earth, because I have you xxxxxx !!!!
Dear, I'm so happy that you want to meet me !!! it will be the most wonderful, happiest time in our life. You can't even imagine how worried I am now. I promise you that I will make you the happiest man in the world when I come to you. xxxxxx, I want to be in your arms as soon as possible, I want your kisses to caress my body. these thoughts drive me crazy !!!
xxxxxx, in the very next few days I am going to visit a travel company in order to talk with the manager about my trip to you. I need to know the name of the airport where I am going to fly. I ask you to write to me at which airport I need to fly, where will it be more convenient for you to meet me?
Every day I remember the days when you and I found each other. xxxxxx, you are the light of my dreams.
Do you remember the day we met ??? xxxxxx I see your image every moment, every day! I will not leave you, you trust me. I have a great desire to be next to you. I am overwhelmed with passion, feelings will grow, the thought of you replace each other! For your sake I will disappear, I will burn to ashes. If only you, you were waiting for me. Friends tell me you can't live like this, I myself could not imagine that you can love so much.
For me, you are a king, a single thread, separation from you I can not survive. In moments of misfortune,
I will be next to you, warm you with love, embrace with my hand. I will hold it to my heart, ready to explode with love. You are dearer to me than all, I am ready to confess. Your deep breathing excites me, separation without each other is nothing more sad. No matter how long you wait, endure, endure .... nothing will stop
me from loving you !!!! Muse helps to write lines about love, I'm waiting for you kitty I only need you !!!!
Every second without you is like a knife to my heart, I miss you at night .... Why aren't we together ????
xxxxxx you are my God, you are my destiny !!!!! In the silence of the night, I write poetry about you, my dreams to see you as soon as possible. xxxxxx, you like a breath of freedom I need believe. Merciless melancholy wraps around my mind, pain, feelings grow, be with me always !!!!!!!!!!! I miss and wait, I won't see you, but I love you, let everyone hear it. I don't need anyone else but you! You are everything in my life. And I'm ready to do anything for you, my xxxxxx !!!
Forever yours and only yours Anastasiya.

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:45:10 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

x-RDsn-Tsf-Dy-I.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:54 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx. I am happy to read your letter. How are you doing? What is your mood today? I hope you are doing well. As always, my mood gets better when I open my mail and see your letter. Dear, I'm sure that our relationship will be the happiest in this world. I think that God has his own plan for us and our future! I love you as I want only to spend the eternity with you, my love! It seems to me also that we have known each other all the life! And I want to be with my beloved men, with you, my sweetheart. All my heart and my soul reach out for you. I know every time I fall asleep and wake up only with one thought about you. I know well I need you, I want to be with you all my life. I don't afraid to start a new life, our common life! You are the best thing in my life and I don't want to lose you.
Today I feel like the happiest girl in the world. I have good news, today I visited a travel company and signed a contract with them for a trip to you. Now I'm full of emotions. I can’t believe that fate presented us with such a gift, it gave us each other. The day of our meeting is the most important and most exciting day in my life.
I look forward to seeing our eyes crossed at the airport.
Tomorrow I need to bring photos and undergo a medical examination.
Dear xxxxxx, I am very glad that you will care for me when I come to you, I'm glad that you are honest with me, but I ask you to understand me.
I already once burned with a meeting with a man and I would not want it to happen again. I completely trust you, if I did not trust you, I would not be able to decide on such a serious step, but I want you to understand my experience. I’m traveling all alone to a foreign country and I want at least a little confidence. I hope that you understand me.
My love xxxxxx, today I contributed half the cost of my trip to you. I think it's fair to pay the trip in half. I really hope that you take me seriously and that it will not be a problem for you to contact a travel company and resolve with them the issue of paying for the second part of my trip to you. I leave you data to contact the travel agency, this is their email and website (email: info.geograftour@gmail.com, site: geograftour.com) I ask you to keep me informed of your communication with the travel agency. I told the travel agency agent your details, they are already waiting for your message. I ask you to contact them as soon as possible.
I look forward to your letter. I send you a million kisses. With love yours Anastasiya.

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 11:30:12 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

ypmu-KATYG1-Y.jpg

chekk.jpg

..... interesting that the text is on Top of the Stamp, Stamp generally is blurry but the Ring inside is clear :thinking:

..... next interesting thing, I suppose that she believes that we don't check this Travel agency .... this Travel agency have a Office in SP but the Contact-Emailaddy is: cb28 @ geograftour.com ..... makes sense, not like her's

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:42 pm

hello my dear. I don't quite understand you now. Do you want to leave me in this situation? I trusted you and signed a contract with a travel agency. I think it would be fair to pay the trip in half. I have had a bad experience in the past and do not want to do it again. you understand me?

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:25:18 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:50 am

.... it was a hard Nut to convince them but today a answer from Сбербанк России via Facebook-Messenger. There is no other way to contact them. So I've sent them this invoice for a Check.

This check maybe real, but it has already been paid. We also note that this is not a receipt for the provision of any documents, but for payment of utilities and homeowners' associations (ТСЖ)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia V. Isaeva; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx. I am happy to read your letter. How are you? What is your mood today? I hope you are doing well. How was your weekend? Have you been thinking about me? As always, I spent my days off with my mother in the village. she said hello to you. She is glad that I found a man who makes me happy. My mom says that my eyes burn with happiness when I talk about you.
My dear xxxxxx, regarding our meeting. Sorry for not talking to you, but apparently we just misunderstood each other. I thought that I made it clear to you that I would go to the travel agency and start the paperwork. Once again, forgive me for that. But I just want our meeting to take place as soon as possible so that I can be in your arms as soon as possible.
Dear, if you do not want to solve the problem with the travel agency, you can make a transfer of funds to my bank account. The debt to the travel agency is 430 euros. I am sending you my bank account details:
Bank name: SBERBANK
BIC: 045655635
SWIFT-CODE: SABRRUMMSE1
Account number: 40817810048006549368
Name: Isaeva Anastasia Valerevna
bank address: Sankt-Peterburg, st. Krasnogo Tekstil'shchika, 2
I look forward to hearing from you. I thank you for your help. this is the act of a real man. You prove to me that your feelings for me are as serious as mine for you. I send you a million kisses. Have a nice day. kiss, your Anastasiya.

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 12:54:07 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia V. Isaeva; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:19 pm

My love xxxxxx, I beg your pardon. I thought that I put my passport in my letter, but apparently I was so carried away by my letter that I completely forgot to do it. There is no problem in sending you my passport. In this letter
I am sending it to you.

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:48:11 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

pass.jpg

..... Draft for this Passport we can find in the Archive under Kseniya Bodrova; <bodrksen@gmail.com> from Kinel, Thread 105030 (Archive) from 19.01.2017

..... to this Passport: Pic is wrong, Date of issue don't match with Passportnumber, machine-readable Part down is Nonsense, Passportnumber have nothing to do with SP, lovely Anastasiya have a Weenie

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia V. Isaeva; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:03 pm

Good day. How are you ? How is your day? As always, I'm at work and think about you. As soon as I had a free minute, I immediately decided to check my mail and write you a letter. Unfortunately my mail was empty. Why haven't you texted me yet? I miss you and your letters. I hope that I will receive a letter from you as soon as possible. I want to wish you a good day. I send you a million kisses. Yours Anastasiya with love.

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:01:34 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello. How are you? How are your days off? As always, today I am going to my mother in the village and before leaving I decided to write to you. it’s a pity that you haven’t written to me yet. I miss you and your letters so much. I hope that when I return from the village I will receive a letter from you. I want to wish you a good weekend.
I will look forward to hearing from you. Kisses, your Anastasiya.

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 14:55:12 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Good day. How are you? How is your day? Are you thinking about me? I really miss you and your letters. It's a shame you haven't written to me yet. I am glad that you appeared in my life. You make me happy. I will hope that in the very near future I will receive your letter which will make me even a little happier.
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day. kiss, your Anastasiya.

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:57:33 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:12 pm

Hello my dear. Tell me are you just playing with me this whole time? what are you talking about now? I did everything you asked me to. I gave you my personal account! I sent you my passport. but now you are telling me some incomprehensible nonsense. Just admit that you played with me all this time and didn't even want me to come to you ... I'm very upset now ... I trusted you. and you did the same to me as the Frenchman did to me. I do not understand why you needed all this ????

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 11:02:35 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:25 pm

.... if you don't want to accept that you have been exposed and that you are too stupid to cheat

You're crazy? What are you talking about?

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:03:43 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <kiskianastasiya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:35 pm

.... clumsy pick up ... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mail account, don't know her and her Dating page .... when it would be how she said, then she should know atleast my Name ... I've also no "Anastasiya" in my open DMF-List ..... but she looks familiar anyway but I've time and can wait

Hello.
Forgive me for writing so late. I just went to my old mailbox and here
in the drafts my letter remained, which I wanted to send you, but for some reason it did not go. We met on a dating site, and I no longer remember the name of this site(Possibly Russiancupid). But I think that since you stayed in my mailbox, it's not just that. I believe in signs.
It would be great to meet you. If you do not mind.
My name is Anastasia
I'm from Saint Petersburg.
I will be glad to your answer
I'm sending you my photo.
Anastasiya.

Received: from [10.169.18.178] ([185.145.245.112])
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 11:15:57 +0300
From: "kiskianastasiya@gmail.com" <kiskianastasiya@gmail.com>

veesp
VEESP datacenter clients
Veesp SIA - Contact Role
Tirgonu 17
Liepaja
Latvia

et-P7r-Iev-Kt-E.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya; <kiskianastasiya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:28 pm

..... immediately her answer! ... we didn't have to wait long ... of course we know her now ... her Boutique was the Hint :D

Hello xxxxxx. How are you doing today? I am infinitely glad that you were able to answer me.
xxxxxx, I am glad to continue to communicate with you and get to know each other better. Today, when I opened my mail and saw your message, a smile appeared on my face. xxxxxx I'm a little confused. This is a very exciting moment for me.
xxxxxx, Apparently I need to tell a little about myself. My name is Anastasiya, I live in Russia in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg. I'm sure you've heard about this city and may have even visited it. This is a very beautiful city, the beauty of this city cannot be described in words. In this letter I am sending you a video that I recorded this summer. I want you to see this beauty. If you have never been to this wonderful city, you should visit it. What city do you live in?
xxxxxx, I work in the fashion boutique "BABOCHKA" as an administrator. I like my job. Before that, I worked as a nurse in a hospital, but after 5 years of work, I realized that I needed to change something in my life. My job didn’t give me pleasure at all, so I decided to quit. I always liked to dress beautifully and therefore I decided to get a job in a clothing store. Now I am happy, my work gives me pleasure. What are you doing? Do you like your job?
I am 39 years old, my birthday is July 5th. it's time for me to start thinking about my future. I would really like to have a loved one nearby who can always give warmth and care. I had several unsuccessful attempts to build serious relationships with men from my city, but after the last failure I realized that I did not want a Russian man. Therefore, I decided to turn to online dating, but unfortunately I had one bad experience here too. It is very difficult for me to talk about this because I have been trying to forget about it for a long time.
xxxxxxx, I am very glad to meet you, I hope to receive your answer soon. I am sending you a video, I hope you enjoy the beauty of my city.
I look forward to hearing from you. Anastasiya.

Received: from [10.169.27.70] ([185.145.245.103])
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:57:34 +0300

veesp
VEESP datacenter clients
Veesp SIA - Contact Role
Tirgonu 17
Liepaja
Latvia

w-Fbw7-Q-Jk2-E.jpg

OzdFF55n0Qk.mp4 .... :thinking: :disagree:
https://sendvid.com/2mpnomw8

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya; <kiskianastasiya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Hello. I do not quite understand you. explain to me.

Received: from [10.169.18.178] ([185.145.245.110])
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:12:49 +0300

veesp
VEESP datacenter clients
Veesp SIA - Contact Role
Tirgonu 17
Liepaja
Latvia

Return to “Russian scammers”