It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia V. Isaeva; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com/kiskianastasiya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount; don't know her

Hello.
Forgive me for writing so late. I just went to my old mailbox and here in the drafts my letter remained, which I wanted to send you, but for some reason it did not go. We met on a dating site, and I no longer remember the name of this site. But I think that since you stayed in my mailbox, it's not just that. I believe in signs.
It would be great to meet you. If you do not mind.
My name is Anastasia
I'm from Russia.
I will be glad to your answer
I'm sending you my photo.
Anastasiya.

Received: from localhost (mail.ispb.info. [217.15.20.70])
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:54:03 +0300
From: "antatyranast5501@gmail.com" <antatyranast5501@gmail.com>

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC Internet Service Network Operation Center
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

et-P7r-Iev-Kt-E.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <antatyranast5501@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello xxxxx. How are you doing today? I am infinitely glad that you were able to answer me.
xxxxxx, I am glad to continue to communicate with you and get to know each other better. Today, when I opened my mail and saw your message, a smile appeared on my face. Bryan I'm a little confused. This is a very exciting moment for me.
xxxxxxx, Apparently I need to tell a little about myself. My name is Anastasiya, I live in Russia in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg. I'm sure you've heard about this city and may have even visited it. This is a very beautiful city, the beauty of this city cannot be described in words. In this letter I am sending you a video that I recorded this summer. I want you to see this beauty. If you have never been to this wonderful city, you should visit it. What city do you live in?
xxxxxxx, I work in the fashion boutique "BABOCHKA" as an administrator. I like my job. Before that, I worked as a nurse in a hospital, but after 5 years of work, I realized that I needed to change something in my life. My job didn’t give me pleasure at all, so I decided to quit. I always liked to dress beautifully and therefore I decided to get a job in a clothing store. Now I am happy, my work gives me pleasure. What are you doing? Do you like your job?
I am 39 years old, my birthday is July 5th. it's time for me to start thinking about my future. I would really like to have a loved one nearby who can always give warmth and care. I had several unsuccessful attempts to build serious relationships with men from my city, but after the last failure I realized that I did not want a Russian man. Therefore, I decided to turn to online dating, but unfortunately I had one bad experience here too. It is very difficult for me to talk about this because I have been trying to forget about it for a long time.
xxxxxx, I am very glad to meet you, I hope to receive your answer soon. I am sending you a video, I hope you enjoy the beauty of my city.
I look forward to hearing from you. Anastasiya.

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:38:23 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

..... IP already used in June 2020 by the german colleagues in a other SP-Scam

P5bvxqv-RQJg.jpg .... :thinking:

Vw-Rp56l-TFe0.jpg .... :thinking:

wf-MGz5cn0mw.jpg .... :thinking:

OzdFF55n0Qk.mp4
https://sendvid.com/bmep5w92

..... бутика BABOCHKA .... Михайловская ул., 1/7, Центральный район, Санкт-Петербург, Россия

.babochka.ru/stores/babochka
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx. I am glad to receive your letter.
How are you doing xxxxxx? I hope everything is fine with you. Today was just a beautiful sunny day! What about the weather there?
I completely forgot to tell you that at the moment I am writing to you from a working computer and therefore I will write to you whenever possible. I spilled coffee on my computer last week, so I had to take it for repair. I was informed that it would be possible to restore it. Now I am awaiting news from the master. I hope that soon I will be able to return my computer and we will be able to communicate with you more often.
xxxxxx, I would like to tell a little more about myself and my family today. As I said, I work as a boutique administrator, I really like to communicate with people and help them choose clothes that will delight them. Do you know Bryan how pleasant it is to receive a smile from satisfied customers.
I live all alone in a small apartment. My father died when I was little, he had a car accident. I don't remember him at all. My mother lives in the village. We used to live together, but she decided to move to live in the village and take care of her household. My mother is the closest and dearest person to me, we can talk to her about everything. We never hide anything from each other. Bryan do you have a family? Tell me about her. I will be very glad to know about you and your family.
xxxxxxx, remember in the last letter I told you that I had a bad experience on the Internet. Two years ago I turned to online dating. On a dating site I met a man from France. We talked nicely, he seemed to me an interesting man, and at one point we realized that we have feelings for each other. I fell in love with him like a little girl and completely lost my head. He invited me to his place and I agreed without hesitation. When I filled out all the documents and flew to him in France, it turned out that he was just playing on my feelings. For him, I was just a toy from the Internet. I flew to Charles de Gaulle airport where our meeting was to take place, but unfortunately he was not there. Can you imagine what I experienced at that time? I was all alone in a foreign country and did not know what to do! It was a shock for me, I could not understand why he did this to me. I tried to contact him, his phone was turned off. After that, I did not receive a single letter from him ... I could not survive this story for a long time. It was very difficult for me to trust people after that. But somehow the conversation with my mom changed me a lot. She told me very wise words "you can't refuse the whole world just for one FOOL". These were very deep words for me. I realized that I needed to move on and let go of this situation. Anything can happen in life and you just need to find the strength to overcome it and move on, otherwise you can stay in the past and forget to build your future. xxxxxx I hope you are serious about me and will not play games with me.
I look forward to hearing from you. Your friend Anastasiya.

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 12:03:22 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

k-Tvr-LTl-Hy-TE.jpg

Zq-UJrfp-RAXA.jpg

ssBXpnlBhEU.mp4
https://sendvid.com/d6eddyx3

Татьяна Осколкова/Tatyana Oskolkova from Сочи, Россия

.instagram.com/tlevitina/

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id32849414

https:/ /vk.com/id32849414 ... 580 Pics ... from 13.03.09

https:/ /vkpeople.com/id32849414

https:/ /list-vk.com/32849414/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I am very glad to see your letter today. I really enjoy writing to you! xxxxxx are you glad we met you?
You know, I feel that we began to learn more about each other. xxxxxx I do not know why, but today I have been thinking about you all day and I was looking forward to opening my mail and reading your letter. How are you? How is your day going?
xxxxxx, I want to warn you that on weekends I may not always be able to write to you, since almost every weekend I visit my mother in the village. She lives in a small village called Lembolovo. In this letter I will send you some photographs that were taken in the village. Hope you like it. In summer it is very beautiful there, around trees, fields and forest. In the village you can have a very good rest from the bustle of the city, from city problems. I feel like a child here. And I come to my mother with pleasure. We try to get together as often as possible. We love to share our stories that have accumulated over the time that we have not seen. My mom knows a lot and I listen to her with pleasure. I can do this for hours. You simply cannot tear yourself away from her stories. Sometimes I feel so sad when I leave her because in the city I am all alone in my apartment.
You know xxxxxx every day I understand that now it is more and more difficult without a loved one. It's very bad when there is no one who can always support you and comfort you ... But I hope that soon all this will change!
xxxxxx, I look forward to hearing from you. I ask you to send me some pictures. I hope you write to me soon. I'll wait. Your Anastasiya.

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:48:52 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

9pnq-GZZj49o.jpg

9jayJE09.mp4
https://sendvid.com/jvhsreqo

... its interesting what aunty Google knows about Lembolovo-former Village (seems "she" thinks, we don't read about this "Village"):

.... Subsequently, during the Great Patriotic War, Lembolovo was completely destroyed during fighting between Soviet and Finnish forces. After the war, the name "Lembolovo" shifted north of the former location of the settlement and now appears on the map mainly west and north of Lake Lembolovo. The village of Lembolovo is now located southwest of Lake Silande between the villages of Lesnoye and Steklyanny, and the Lembolovo train station is 15 kilometers from the original settlement. 2017 - 56 citizen

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:08 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx !!!!!! I am very glad to see your letter to xxxxxx !!! Your letters bring me a lot of joy
in my heart. My mood quickly rises when I read your letters. I am very glad to have met you. I really want us
to get to know each other better. We all learned about each other. How did you spend your day today ???
How is the weather there ??? We are fine. I'm in a great mood today.
You know xxxxxx today I am very tired at work. How I would now like to go somewhere to relax. But so far I have no such opportunity. But I hope that when I have a day off, my friends and I will definitely break out somewhere. We really love to spend our free time together. Go shopping, cafes, movies, or just take a walk down the street. But unfortunately lately I have practically not had time to rest. I had to work very hard. xxxxxx where do you like to rest ??? How do you spend your free time ??? I've always wondered what people are doing on the other side of the earth! I'm just the kind of person who wants to know a lot and about everything. It is very interesting for me to talk to you. You are a very interesting person. You know xxxxxx I really like to read books. Especially scientific books. Of these, you can emphasize a lot that can then be useful in life! do you like to read xxxxxx ??? What is your favorite book??? I still have one little bit of seniority ..... I really love the beach. Since I live in a city on the banks of the Neva River. Do you love beaches ???? in the summer my friends and I spend almost all our free time. It helps us to relax, rest. It is a pity that our summer is very short. But each season has its advantages.
xxxxxx, did you like my previous photos ??? Today you will find a video from my vacation in Turkey. It was a wonderful time. Hope you enjoy it! I am waiting for your letters!
Your new friend Anastasiya!

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:34:39 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

Sx-Gu-a-XRa-CY.jpg .... 12.08.19

z5-Qd4r-At-M.jpg .... 14.08.19

Md-a4hb9yW.mp4
https://sendvid.com/p12mxzrl

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:39 pm

Hello my xxxxxx.
I am so glad to read your letter! My joy is simply beyond words! Today I was looking forward to that time to quickly open my mail and read your letter.
Today my mother came to visit me. I was very glad to see her. Mom told me that I had changed, changed for the better. She looked into my eyes and said that a spark had appeared in them.
xxxxx, I'm glad we met, your letters make me happy! How do you feel about our acquaintance with you?
My xxxxxx, today I also met my friend. We talked a lot about you. I told her that I met you on the Internet.
She was very surprised at this. She perfectly remembers how bad I felt after the last unsuccessful communication on the Internet. She told me to be careful and not make past mistakes ... There are many people on the Internet who try to cheat girls. But I told her that you are a very good person and will never hurt me. Hope I'm right? She was very happy about this. This is my best friend. Her name is Irina. We met her when we were still in school. We are still best friends with her. She is a very cheerful person, I can completely trust her. tell about everything that happens in my life. xxxxx, do you have a friend to whom you could trust your secret? xxxxx, I understood one thing from this life that it will be very difficult to live without friends. When the soul is very sad, a friend can always cheer up and support in difficult times. I value our friendship with her very much. I know that you too can make friends with her. She will be delighted to meet you. By the way, my mom and Irina gave you a huge "Hello".
I am looking forward to your reply. Your Anastasiya.

p.s I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PHOTO IN THE NEXT LETTER !!!!!

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:44:12 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

7-7-QBa-ZAk9-U.jpg

9pnq-GZZj48a.jpg

5byqGRRj42o.mp4
https://sendvid.com/b5c4kn7i

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Hello me dear xxxxxx.
I'm glad to read your letter again. How are you? I hope you are doing well. You know xxxxxx since the time we met, my life has changed. I'm glad you appeared in it! I am very glad to meet you. I began to think about you so often, and when I read your letters my heart starts to beat faster! When I read your letters, my heart just rejoices. xxxxxx, you are a very good person and I would like to get to know you even better .... I hope you want that too
xxxxxx, I did a lot of work today. I'm so tired. But when I opened my mail and read your letter, my fatigue vanished. Your letters help me to relax, they cheer me up. I would really like to communicate with you more often, but I work very hard. Sometimes I even have to work on weekends. I have to work almost 11 hours a
day in order to somehow live in my city. My salary is not big, but this money is enough for me to support myself. And I am very happy about that. I try to help my mom whenever possible.
xxxxxx, tell me more about your work. How do you feel about your colleagues at work? Do you have a friendly team? In our store, everyone is like one big family, everyone is trying to help each other with something.
I love it. It's good when you are at work with everyone in good relations.
xxxxxx, I hope you can answer me soon. After all, I look forward to your letters day after day.
I look forward to your letter. Your Anastasiya.

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:44:12 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

c-X4z-W5b-Rqdo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Hello my xxxxxx!
Today I am in a great mood, and when I opened my mail and saw your letter, my mood became even better. How are you? What is your mood today? I hope everything is fine with you. xxxxxx, you know you seem to me a very kind and good person. I do not want to rush and speak loud words, but I am very glad that fate brought me exactly to you! xxxxxx, I have been looking for a man like you for a long time. And finally I met you.
You know xxxxxx lately I've started thinking about family so often, I think about the time to think about a serious relationship. I dream that someday I will meet a man whom I can love more than my life. With whom I will feel good and who will feel good with me. This would be the greatest happiness for me. But so far these are only dreams. Which I hope will come true in the future. Sometimes I feel so lonely, sad. I'm tired of being alone, I'm tired of falling asleep alone in my bed, I miss any man next to me. I hope I don't embarrass you with my words.
xxxxxx, tell me about your dreams? What are you thinking about? I really want to know what you think.
I look forward to tomorrow to see your letter again tomorrow. Write, don't forget about me! Your lovely Anastasiya.

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:20:57 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

vn-Rb-MMIr-RUE.jpg

G-rC2hmv8Fw,mp4
https://sendvid.com/m7m08x4g

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Hello My Dear xxxxx. How are you doing today?
xxxxxx, you can't even imagine how tired I am. Yesterday in our store there was a promotion, "discount night".
I had to work all day and all night. There were a lot of buyers. Once a year our store organizes a similar promotion. On this day, we make big discounts on the goods, which means there will be good sales.
xxxxxx, I'm very tired because I haven't slept at all. I had to work all night. I will not hide that night I thought about you xxxxxx. I thought about what you are doing at this time and it helped me to work all night! xxxxxx lately my thoughts are only about you, about your letters. xxxxxx, I am very glad that we met. I hope that our relationship will not stop there, but will gain even greater strength!
Yesterday morning I lay down to rest and when I closed my eyes I began to dream. I dreamed about you and me, how we walk together along the sandy coast, on which there is no one except us. You walked beside me, taking my hand. You quietly spoke gentle words and compliments in my ear. I imagined how we were sitting on the seashore and watching a scarlet sunset, birds were singing around and apart from us there was silence and peace next to you. Then we started dancing with you against the backdrop of this sunset and drinking champagne, and then you gave me your tender kiss. xxxxxx, I enjoyed introducing us together. Lately I've started thinking about you so often and I can't help myself. I don't know, maybe I'm in a hurry ... What do you think about this?
xxxxxx, I really want to see your new photo. I want to ask you to send me your new photo.
I look forward to your letter. Kisses to your Anastasiya.

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:57:04 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

3ekmb-RGFDI.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:09 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx.
I am so happy to receive your letter. Today when I woke up the first thought was about you xxxxxx. I thought, what did you write to me today. I happily went to work to quickly be at the computer and read your letter.
xxxxxxx, I already told you that your letters have changed me. Now all the people around me tell me about it. I became happier and brighter. I am very happy about this. Have you changed after we met you? I hope that you also think of me, and when you think of me, you have a beautiful smile on your face. I would love to see your smile at xxxxxx now.
xxxxxx, you know I wanted to talk to you very seriously today! I can do it??? Hope so! xxxxxx, we’ve known each other for several days. And I think that some kind of connection has already formed between us. A connection that helps us to live all these moments of separation. xxxxxxx, you know, every day I understand that you are the person with whom I would like to connect my whole future life! But I don't want my heart broken again. I just want you to tell me how you feel about feel me !!!! I just don't want both of us to be hurt a lot in the future. You know, I've never met a man like you. There are no men like you in my city! gentle, kind, sensitive. I am very happy that I met you! and I very much value our relationship with you. And I want them to continue. I want us to know about each other as much as it will help us in the future to live the rest of our lives together. xxxxxxx, I hope I'm not rushing things. I just don't want to hide my feelings for you! I hope you understand me. You know, every day I try to send you my video, so that together with them I will convey to you all my warmth and affection. And I hope I can do it.
I look forward to hearing from you. I send you a million kisses. Your Anastasiya.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:31:05 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

SOfcCgto7_k.mp4
https://sendvid.com/sy8v0y0c

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Hello my xxxxx. I am very glad to see your letter to xxxxx. I was very happy when I received it! You know, for
so long I have missed such kind words that I heard from you. You are a very kind and good person. And I am very glad that I know you! xxxxxx I have always dreamed of meeting a man like you. And finally I met you.
And I really want to get to know you as best I can.
How was your day? I hope your day was very good xxxxxx today and you had a smile on your face? Today I had
a very good day and I was thinking about you. I constantly think about you, I think that I am very happy that fate introduced us. Do you think the same is xxxxxx? Are you glad you met me? I hope that you think the same about me, and when you think of me, you have a beautiful smile on your face. I would love to see your smile
at xxxxxx now. I want to ask you one humble question. What does the first kiss with a girl for whom you have tender feelings mean to you? Do you remember it for a long time, or is it an ordinary kiss for you? How could you imagine our first xxxxxx kiss? I think that for me this will be the most beautiful moment in my life, and I
can never forget it. I can imagine how this will happen, you will slowly come to me and gently hug me and tell me that you love me and then you will kiss me passionately and tenderly xxxxx. Would you like this xxxxx? xxxxxx, when you and I didn't know each other, I felt a great pain in my heart and I thought that I would never feel love again. But now that we have met you, the feeling of pain has passed, and it seems to me that I can again love and give love. When I receive your letters, I get along with it a part of you and I feel great joy and for me it is a great happiness when I see it every day xxxxx. I send you the most tender kisses, I hope that you will be pleased to receive this. I send you a sea of ​​kisses and I hope that when you swim there you will feel my kisses.
I miss you and your letters very much. I look forward to your letter tomorrow. I hope that they will be as warm and gentle as the rest of the letters that I received from you xxxxxx!
Your tender Anastasiya.

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:08:07 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

xpi-SZp-Yzb-E8.jpg

Z0-YQet85-Jjc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Hello my gentle man xxxxxx !!!!
As always, your letters bring me a lot of joy and happiness in my heart. My prince xxxxxx, I want to tell you about what I dreamed today. I dreamed about you xxxxxx last night. You know, those were moments of happiness. I could not understand whether it was a dream or reality. I dreamed of how you and I ended up together, all alone. There was no one around us. All around was the sea. We were so happy with you, we were very good together. You gave me many tender kisses. I felt that I was in paradise. I didn't need anyone but you xxxxxxx !!! You and I danced on the seashore. Candles were burning around us. It was so beautiful and beautiful!
I wanted to scream with happiness. You and I spoke so many gentle words each other. Tears appeared on my face, they were a tear of happiness. You know, it's just beyond words. You and I admired the stars for a very long time. they were so beautiful. After that we went to the highest rock to watch the sunrise. This was very beautiful! I walked to the edge of this mountain and spread my arms. I was like a bird fluttering in the wind. The sea breeze swayed every hair of mine .... Then you came up to me and took my hands, you looked into
my eyes, and I realized that you are the person I have dreamed of all my life. And we gave each other a passionate kiss. I woke up and woke up and I was very sad that it was just a dream. It was the most wonderful dream I have ever had.
I look forward to hearing from you. I send you a million kisses. Yours Anastasiya with love.

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:05:50 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

DCJx-Fh9rq10.jpg

EW8-J-i-L2-H-E.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:01 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxx !!!
I am very glad to be here again and to see your letter, my tender xxxxxx.
You know, your letters bring me a lot of joy and happiness in my heart. You know how to make me smile when
I read your letters. xxxxxx, when I read all your gentle words, I forget about everything. I feel like I'm flying into the clouds. It's just beyond words. I am very happy that we met.
xxxxxx, you know I think I started falling in love with you! I don't know if this is good. I still cannot understand whether I want this. But I can't help it. My heart tells me differently. It tells me that you are the person I have been looking for all my life. xxxxxx, but I'm afraid of one thing .... I'm afraid that you don't feel anything for me. I do not want to lose you. xxxxxx you are the only person with whom I feel good. You know, I've never felt
so good as good with you. xxxxx you are the only person who can make me smile. Your words warm my heart. Now I am the happiest girl in the world. xxxxxx now I just want to know how you feel about me ???? I just don't want us to hurt each other. It will be simply unbearable. I all understand that we have never met. But that does not prevent me from falling in love with you. It may sound a little silly, but it is. And I hope that you can reciprocate my feelings. xxxxxx, you know I've never met someone like you. You know what a girl wants, you can always support her. You are the dream of many girls in my city. And I am very glad that fate brought me together with you! xxxxx, today I want to send you my photo. I hope you like it very much. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow my prince xxxxxx !!!
Yours and only yours Anastasiya.

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:28:06 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

HC9s-Pfw-Mtw-M.jpg

Zg3-Iqv6-V-d-A.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
How are you? What's your weather like? I'm all good.
I look forward to your letter every day with great excitement. I would be very upset if I did not receive a letter from you today. you wrote to me and I am very glad to read your letter again.
You know, last night I could not sleep for a long time, I thought about you and me and about that dream that I had. I wrote a poem, I hope you like it.

When the first time I met you .... You then, I did not know. But
fate had another .... she gave us love. Love
which we did not know ... We were together happy !!! everyday
we gave each arc of tenderness and love ... And we did not know the troubles with you ...
Since we guarded our love with you .....

My dear xxxxxx, every day my feelings for you grow stronger and stronger. I like you very much and I'm incredibly happy that we found each other. xxxxxx, my life has changed a lot since we met you and I want to keep this way forever. I imagined our meeting. we go to each other to meet, just not believing in our happiness. we come up to each other and embracing I kiss you. I am happy and you and I are going in the car
to your home. we never stop kissing each other. You take my hand and say beautiful words about love. My dear xxxxxx, I thought maybe we should make our fantasies come true? What do you think about it? I ask you to think carefully and give me your answer. What do you think about our meeting? We have been communicating with you for several days now and we both understand that we have feelings for each other. A personal meeting is simply necessary for us to accurately determine our feelings for each other. This is a very serious step and I'm a little afraid, but I understand that you are the man who will make me happy. I understand that fate gave us each other and we must not miss this chance. I do not want to lose you.
I look forward to hearing from you. I send you a million kisses. With love Yours Anastasiya.

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 11:11:17 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

l-V-m-FHCf-ODk.jpg

Rcv-U2qv-Pw-SE.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:20 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx. I do not quite understand you. It seems to me that you did not read my last letter. Why are you talking about how we can't be together? Have you read my last letter? I told you that I have a vacation and I would like to spend it with you. xxxxxx, I ask you to read my last letter again. OK?

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 13:19:25 +0300

HEDGE-FUND-NET
Futures Telecom network
Futures Telecom JSC
274, Ligovsky av.
196084, St.Petersburg
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”