It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alisa; <majorovandre93@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:20 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello .! How are you?
My name is Alisa.
Probably my letter will be a bit funny for you because I have a hard time getting started with it.
I want to find someone man who will be the most loyal man to me.
In my free time I love riding my bike. What female type are you looking for?
I would like to write to you about my attitude towards life in order to get to know
Reply to me at my email address: majorovandre93@gmail.com
I really hope what you are looking for a long term relationship.

Received: from [81.16.140.205] ([81.16.140.205])
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:08:17 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

lsd50O0X.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alisa; <bulatovai040@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:41 pm

..... with the same Pic in 419 and in german

Hello man.! How are you?
My name is Alisa.
Probably my message will be funny for you because I don't know start writing it.
i want to find someone who will love my happiness.
In my free time I love riding my bike. What female type are you looking for?
I want to write to you about myself and start my life around a correspondence
Reply to me at this address: bulatovai040@gmail.com
I guess what you are looking for a long term relationship.

Received: from [195.245.111.216] ([195.245.111.216])
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:28:08 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alisa; <bulatovai040@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Hello man !! How are you?
My name is Alisa.
Probably my message seems a bit ridiculous to you because I have a hard time starting to write it.
i am ready to find someone, man who will be the most loyal man for me.
when i have free time i love to ride a bike. What female character are you looking for?
I would like to write you more than this message to get to know
Reply to me at my main address: bulatovai040@gmail.com
I hope what you are looking for true love.

Received: from [195.245.111.239] ([195.245.111.239])
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:28:09 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

g0EfZ.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alisa; <majorovandre93@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm

..... finally from DMF in german

Hello!
How are you? How is your day? I am fine and I was very happy to receive your message! Thank you for your answer, it means a lot to me!

I received your email in my office in a dating agency. I was told that you are looking for your soul mate. And you want to build a serious relationship. I am also looking for a serious long term romantic relationship. I have never tried to make friends on the internet but I decided to write to you :)

Online dating is now popular in Russia and around the world. My Russian mother tongue. I can speak German well. I studied it at school and college. I can understand German freely and speak German, so we shouldn't have any problem with mutual understanding.
I enjoyed learning German and I respect the German culture very much.

A little information about me:
My name is Alisa. I was born on January 15th, 1992, I'm 29
Year old.
i have blue eyes and light brown hair.
My height is 167 cm and my weight is 53 kg.
I live in Russia, in the city of Cheboksary. It is a beautiful city, it is located on the edge of the great Volga, about 700 kilometers from Moscow.

Now I work as a nurse in a city children's hospital.
I've never been married and have no children. Now my heart is open to new relationships!

I always try to lead a healthy lifestyle. I have never smoked or used drugs in my life. And I don't drink alcohol.
I just try to eat healthy and healthy food, but it doesn't always work :)))) Sometimes I can eat something very tasty, but not very useful :) I really like listening to music. My taste in music is very diverse. I like everything from classic genres to blues. Russia is a huge country and I like to travel around and visit new cities that I am unfamiliar with! But I've never been to any other country. I like new acquaintances, that always interests me.
I like to communicate, to find common interests, similar or different character traits.

My real and main goal in life is to find love. I have a lot of love in my heart and I am ready to give my love to someone who is unique and special. I've heard a lot of good love stories and want to try to see what it brings me. There are some Russian girls who have our love in Germany. I also decided to give it a try, maybe I'll be lucky. I am now open to a change in my life.

This is some information about me :) Please tell me something about yourself, about your life, I would be interested to know everything about you :)

Do you like travelling? Have you visited other countries? As I said, I have never been outside of Russia ... I think it should be very interesting to see different places in the world and learn more about different cultures to see other countries.

I wish you a nice day and I will be waiting for your reply. I send you
Some of my photos, and I will be happy if you send me yours too!

Your Alisa.

Received: from DESKTOP-3M38QVT ([81.222.190.54])
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:12:19 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-136954.jpg

IMG-162270.jpg

IMG-460028.jpg

IMG-556912.jpg

..... add. Pic to Pic 1

Ольга Леонидовна Михайлова/Olga L. Michailova - TV-Presenter Russia24

http:/ /m.kino-teatr.ru/kino/acter/w/ros/356912/bio/

.instagram.com/olala_mikhaylova/

https:/ /vk.com/olyamikhaylova

.kinopoisk.ru/name/3715627/

.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/2328273-aktrisa-olga-mihajlova-kakaja-biografija-lichnaja-zhizn.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alisa; <majorovandre93@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:53 pm

..... she ignored my Warning to write in english .... again in german

Hello xxxxxx !!!

How are you? All is well? I was happy when I saw a letter from you! I was happy to read your letter! Having a conversation with you is great!

I think it would be great to exchange phone numbers and talk, maybe with WhatsApp or Skype. Unfortunately, I dropped my phone a few days ago and broke the display. I gave it to the repair shop. They said you need to install a new display and it will take about 7-10 days. I hope my phone will be with me soon and that we can communicate more easily.

Tell me what you like about a woman? What qualities should a woman have? What about me, I am an ordinary person, I value such human qualities and traits as sincerity, loyalty, sense of humor and optimism. People who are in a relationship have to complement each other, be one. You have to love each other, take care. You should support and support each other in difficult moments.

I want to emphasize that the purpose of my correspondence is to find a serious relationship forever. I am not looking for adventure, but I want to open my heart completely. I read on the internet that some scammers use photos of other people's wives to deceive men and ask them for money. I find that disgusting and not fair. I will never ask you for money. I am not talking to you about the money and I am not going to ask you about it.

I want to tell you about my family. Now I live with my mother, her name is Anna. I also have an older sister - Elena. She lives in another city with her family. My mother is 68 years old and she and a retiree, my sister is 35 years old and works as a manager in an electronics store. My sister has a husband and a daughter, her name is Vera, a 9 year old girl, I love my niece very much and she is a very curious, fun, smart child. We have a very good relationship with my sister, we try to keep in touch with her. And visit yourself as often as possible. Sometimes they come to us with their families, sometimes my mother and I visit them. By the way, my sister is interested in photography, she took these photos that I sent you. 12 years ago we had a family tragedy, our father died of lung cancer. It was very difficult for all of us, we really love our father. It was an emotionally difficult moment in my life and it was difficult for my sister and especially my mother. My father means a lot to my mother and me with Alina. Mom always said that she and her dad are two parts of a whole! And there is no other person on earth! It was a difficult time, but we made it. Very important people for me are also my aunt (my mother's sister) and my uncle. You live in a village, there is wonderful nature. When we visit, I go mushrooming with my uncle (in summer), not so long ago we went winter fishing with him. And I help my aunt take care of the flowers. This is exciting. I love this time :) Please, can you tell us about your family?

I want you to know that I like our age difference! It is good for me that you are older than me. My father was older than my mother too! And they lived an amazing life! I want a man in my life with great life experience. I'm sure he plays an important role in building strong relationships. This man knows what he wants ... and is confident!

I will finish my letter now, I wish you a nice day! Know i am waiting for your answer!

I'll think of you;)

Your Alisa :)

Received: from DESKTOP-3M38QVT ([217.118.93.81])
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:34:44 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-201149.jpg

IMG-5688012.jpg

IMG-58843655.jpg

IMG-830195.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”