It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nigora Nurmetova; <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com/sun.taty77@gmail.com/KulcoolKZ@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nigora Nurmetova; <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com/sun.taty77@gmail.com/KulcoolKZ@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:03 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello dear :-) I would be very glad to meet new people!
My name is Nigora, I am 33 years old.
I am a good girl, no children and no husband :-)
I want to find a man with whom I will be truly happy!
I do not want to play games and am looking for
a man exclusively for a serious relationship!
I love sports, I have a university degree,
and no bad habits :-)
If you are also looking for a girl,
then write to me on email - lovelygirl1504@gmail.com
Tell us about yourself, where do you live,
what are your hobbies?
I look forward to your reply)
Nigora

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (218.23.26.50)
Reply-To: Nigora <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:32:41 +0300

CHINANET-AH
CHINANET Anhui province network
Data Communication Division
Chinanet Hostmaster
No.31, Jingrong street,
Beijing
China

09281771-2346453.jpg

..... Greetz from Cheboksary ..... Background: ДОМ КАДОМЦЕВА (Чебоксары, ул. Сеспеля, 17)

.votpusk.ru/country/dostoprim_info.asp?ID=16654
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nigora; <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:04 pm

....she's well known in the Scene since March with a "half" Name and without Sources

Hello my friend xxxxxx !
I was glad to receive your letter. I looked forward to when you answer me. I hope that our acquaintance will be good and both of us will like it.
I think you will also be glad to see this letter.
My name is Nigora. I am 33 years old . My date of birth is May 5, 1988. My height is 172 cm, my weight is 55 kg.
Have a question now? Where did I get your email address? I turned to a dating service in our city.
The computer in the dating service found me several email addresses that match my query, these are men from other countries.
First I looked at the email addresses and decided to send you the first message. I hope you have time to talk with me.
I do not smoke cigarettes, I have no bad habit. I can drink a glass of wine if this is some kind of holiday or a big event in my life.
I also want to tell you about the city where I live! The name of my
city is Semey.
Semey is located 775 kilometers from our capital, Nur-Sultan.
Semey is a very beautiful city, and I really like my wonderful city! Our city has many beautiful streets and attractions.
I also really want to tell you about my education! I studied at Semey State Medical University. I learned English well at university, and I can speak English without any problems. But I think that I’ll be wrong anyway! :-) And if we look at these errors together, I know English even better!
I hope you do not refuse to help me? :-) Therefore, please forgive me in advance if I am wrong! Forgive me :-)
I also want to say that after graduating from the university I received a diploma in the specialty “pediatrician”. But, unfortunately, I could not continue my medical career, because here in Kazakhstan, as in many other countries, it is very difficult to find a good job in my specialty.
And now I work as a waitress in a bar, although I am a doctor by training.
I like to work in our bar, and our visitors are very nice people.
I also want to tell you that I have access to the Internet!
I live with my mother in an apartment. For a long time I was looking for my man and found out that to have a way to get acquainted using the Internet. And I decided to try. And so, I received your letter.
Tell me what interests you? I will be happy to answer your questions. What do you want to know about me?
I will wait for your questions in your next letter. I am sending you a photo and a short video, I hope that you will be satisfied.
I would like you to tell me about your family, I would be interested to know everything!
Also write me your weight, height, tell us about your city, where you live, I have never been to other countries! And I will be very happy to know more about your country!
Hope you enjoy it. Tell me why you decided to look for your fate on the Internet?
What do you like to do? How do you imagine the perfect girl?
I am looking forward to your letter. Bye !!
Your new girlfriend Nigora.

Received: from [10.0.2.15] ([85.30.205.181])
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 11:37:55 +0200

NCN-BBCUST
National Cable Networks
NCNET NCC Operations
National Cable Networks
Nagatinskaya str., 1, bldn. 26
117105 Moscow, Russia

IMG-20201005-165222-319.jpg

IMG-20201005-165301-389.jpg

Ainurik01
https:/ /libimseti.cz/Ainurik01

.... add. Pics

...... Ксения Софронова/Kseniya Sofronova, Санкт-Петербург, Россия

https:/ /profiles-vkontakte.ru/11871046-kseniya-sofronova-kazan.html

https:/ /vk.com/ksushka444 ...... Private
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:53 pm

Hello my friend , xxxxxx!
I was glad to receive your answer.
Could I see your photos? I ask you to send me your photos in the next letter.
xxxxxx , I decided to get acquainted on the Internet because I could not find my man. I used to meet men who did not value me or only wanted sex.
Maybe everything will be different with you and me? And you will be a man who will be happy with me,
and I will be a woman for whom happiness is to be with a man like you.
xxxxxx , I have no brothers or sisters. Only mom and best friend Olga.
I live with mother. We live in the small town of Semey, which I told you about earlier.
I also told you that I work as a waitress in a bar. This is a wonderful and comfortable bar, people come to have
a beer or something to eat. My working hours are from 10:00 to 22:00. I am very interested in learning more about your work, and what do you do in your free time? Maybe you have a hobby?
Unfortunately, I have never been to other countries! All the time I am only in my country and in my city! :)
But I have a desire to travel in the future, I hope that I will have time and opportunities for this.
I hope that I will receive your letters every day because I like it. Tell me about your family? What is your relationship with your family? Did you have true love Is she still possible? What do you think?
I will look forward to your letter tomorrow and I hope
that it will bring me a smile again.
Your Nigora.

Received: from localhost ([164.39.145.72])
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:03:34 +0200

GTL
Gamma Telecom Limited
Gamma Telecom Holdings Ltd
Matt Mather
The Malthouse
Elevator Road
Manchester
M17 1FG
UK

IMG-20201005-165203-865.jpg

Hello !IMG_2407.MP4
https://sendvid.com/nhot8guu

.... doesn't make sense to talk in a Video and Sound is off ... :roll: :roll:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:26 pm

Hello my new friend xxxxx , I am very glad to see your letter again.
Unfortunately, I don't know much about this sport you asked me about. But I'm curious to know something interesting about him. I only know regular soccer where 22 games are kicked.
I like football, volleyball, swimming, I also like martial arts, although this kind is very tough, but quite entertaining.
I like to write you xxxxxx . You are a very pleasant person to talk to.
What do you say about me? I enjoy outdoor activities, picnics and hiking.
I like to listen to Russian and foreign music. Of the Russian music artists, I like to listen to the songs of the following groups: Zemfira, Splin, Aria, BISMUT 2.
Have you heard of these groups? From foreign artists I like to listen to “Bon Jovi”, “U2”, “Cranberries”, Scorpios, Elton John and so on ... In general, I like to listen to good and modern music, what kind of music do you like?
From films I like to watch comedies, science fiction films, melodramas and so on ... But I still have great impressions of the films The Lord of the Rings films by Harry Potter. I hope you watched these movies? But I got a special impression after the film "Patriot", the main actor is Mel Gibson, who describes the war between England and America. In this film, patriotism and love for the country are very clearly manifested! These are very important qualities. what all people in the world must have! Right? I hope that you also watched this film, and that you had a great impression of watching this film.
I also want to tell you that I like to read books, especially the literature of Russian authors: Tolstoy, Chekhov, Pushkin, etc. But I was very happy to read Stephen King's book “The Dark Tower”, in my opinion, this is a very interesting book, where the main the hero of Roland is a purposeful person, he goes to a dark tower, but I like the quality of Roland - dedication! I consider these important qualities in any person.
About food ... Well, my favorite dishes: fried potatoes, different types of soups, I also like meat and don’t want to hide from it :) I really like fish and chicken, do you like chicken? It's delicious! I also love pizza. Especially pizza with cheese. I love fruits and vegetables, especially lemons, apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc., there are many vitamins. Do you like cooking? I really like to talk with my mom and I would love to cook something for you my friend.
Sometimes, Olga and my mother and I go to the theater. I am glad that I can communicate with you, I like it very much. I am sending you a new photo.
I would like to speak with you sooner or later by phone. My phone does not accept international calls, but I think I could deal with my mobile operator to talk to you. Are you ready for this in the future? Can you leave me your phone number? Unless of course you mind talking to me on the phone.
As soon as I could find a way out to call you, I would do it.
Do you think love exists at first sight? Have you ever felt this?
I will really wait for your letter tomorrow, they always bring me a lot of joy.
Bye, bye xxxxxxx
Your friend Nigora.

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:51:55 +0200

GTL
Gamma Telecom Limited
Matt Mather
The Malthouse
Elevator Road
Manchester
M17 1FG
UK

home1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nigora Nurmetova; <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:32 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx !
Reading your letters, I smile again.
I am so glad to receive your letter again! My day was very good when I saw your words. Unfortunately, today
I had a bad experience working with a bad client in our bar.
He drank a lot of vodka and kept me from working all the time. He always wanted to hug me and told me offensive words. In the end, our security service and the police kicked him out of the bar, and my mood
became terribly bad. And only when I saw your message, only then my mood became much better!
I like to go to church, it's not far from my house. Our church is a very beautiful place. In this church, priests sing beautiful songs, and I really like it. It soothes my soul very much, especially when I am in a bad mood.
I thought maybe it will be interesting for you to find out about my last name and the place where I live.

My name: Nigora
Surname: Nurmetova
City: Semey
Street: Zasyadko, house number 58, apartment 33

I gave you the address, suddenly you want to find my address on the map. I would also love to know your address, maybe even see your house on Google map.
I prefer cats, but I also adore dogs, but it seems to me that dog care is needed more, but they are more
loyal than cats.
I'm sorry that your other half betrayed you shortly before the wedding, it's terrible, it hurts so much.
Why don't you send your photos to me? What is the problem?
xxxxxx , I hope you understand my letters without any problems.
I studied English at school, and then at a medical institute. But if you can’t understand something, ask me, ok? I graduated from a pediatrician, but I could not get a job. And then I found work in a bar where I work on the same day.
My mother is very glad to see that she raised me as a worthy person who benefits people. But I would like to benefit the children by working as a doctor.
What's your education? What do you work now?
Do you like your job, xxxxxx ?
I told my mom about you. She was glad that I had a new friend. She asks a lot about you, and I told everything
I know. She asked me to give you "HI."
Have you told your relatives or friends about me?
What do they say about me?
I hope tomorrow I can see your letter again and a happy smile will appear on my face. I am sending you my photo.
Your friend Nigora.

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:00:56 +0200

GTL
Gamma Telecom Limited
Matt Mather
The Malthouse
Elevator Road
Manchester
M17 1FG
UK

..... given address Семей (Семипалатинск), улица Засядко 58, Казахстан

..... Shop for Kids

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nigora Nurmetova; <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx !
We have been communicating for a while, we learn something about each other. You constantly receive my photos from me, and you see me, but I would like to see something similar from your side. I want to see your photos, feel you, and understand you better. Based on your photo, I will form some kind of idea about you. Understand me.
I read your letter and I have something to answer on it, but I would like to continue after I see your photos. Please. I'm waiting.

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:18:41 +0200

GTL
Gamma Telecom Limited
Matt Mather
The Malthouse
Elevator Road
Manchester
M17 1FG
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nigora Nurmetova; <lovelygirl1504@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:03 pm

So it was immediately clear to me who you really were. He allegedly does not have a photo, but you are a freak, apparently, if you do not have a photo, or a shy and fat freak with pimples. I won't even explain anything to you, because you are not worthy. And if you want to find out everything, ask xxxxxxx, good luck to you, do not write to me anymore. Even answering you is disgusting. And in that house there xxxxxxxx, but also xxxxxxxx, moron, if you don't know the ford, don't poke your head into the water, have you heard such a saying? Good luck.

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:34:59 +0200

GTL
Gamma Telecom Limited
Matt Mather
The Malthouse
Elevator Road
Manchester
M17 1FG
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <taty.lapulya88@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:37 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hello my new-found best friend!
Close friends call me Tatyana, I am actually thirty -three years old, I'm residing in Kazakhstan.
I could not understand, you live USA?
I am an extremely outgoing girl who’s looking for a loyal and as well , affectionate gentleman, my own best half.
I was handed your e-mail in the matching date office of my own town.
So i am merely want a heavy union, toying around & love games typically are not for me.
If perhaps i captured your own awareness and simply connection far away isn't going to be an obstacle for yourself, in that case why don't we keep going. If this is a challenge, simply forget my email message.
I wish you an awesome day time as well as a great state of mind. I am going to look for your reply along with your image. Sincerely, Tatyana.
Please respond to my own email address if you have an interest: taty.lapulya88@gmail.com

..... no IP traceable
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:57:39 +0000

KS4gKgaP.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <sun.taty77@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:29 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Hello my new friend!
My name is Tatyana, I am 33 years old, I am from Kazakhstan.
I am a sociable girl, looking for a faithful and loving man, my soul mate.
Your email was sent to me by a dating agency in my city.
I'm only looking for a serious relationship, flirting and games are not for me.
If you are interested in me and communication at a distance is not a problem for you, then
let's continue.
If this is a problem, just ignore my email.
I wish you a great day and a great mood.
I will wait for your reply with your photo. Regards, Tatiana
Please reply to my personal email address if you have any interest sun.taty77@gmail.com

Received: from [178.176.175.198] (helo=yziumr) by out10.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
From: "admin@pay2services.com" <peppermint.eli@orange.es>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 10:23:11 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

re.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatiana; <sun.taty77@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:46 pm

.... with the same Pic in 419-Spam

Hello my new friend!
My name is Tatyana, I am 33 years old, I am from Kazakhstan.
I am a sociable girl, looking for a faithful and loving man, my soul mate.
Your email was sent to me by a dating agency in my city.
I'm only looking for a serious relationship, flirting and games are not for me.
If you are interested in me and communication at a distance is not a problem for you, then
let's continue.
If this is a problem, just ignore my email.
I wish you a great day and a great mood.
I will wait for your reply with your photo. Regards, Tatiana
Please reply to my personal email address if you have any interest sun.taty77@gmail.com

Received: from [178.176.175.198] (helo=kjkftv) by out10.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
From: "dominik.pfeiffer@prosperis.ch" <power_es@orange.es>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 10:43:48 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <sun.taty77@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 02, 2022 9:06 pm

.... this Text we know and this Pics too ..... so she can go to her "sister"

Hello my friend xxxxxxx !
I was glad to receive your letter. I looked forward to when you answer me. I hope that our acquaintance will be good and both of us will like it.
I think you will also be glad to see this letter.
My name is Tatyana. I am 33 years old . My date of birth is May 5, 1988. My height is 172 cm, my weight is 55 kg.
Have a question now? Where did I get your email address? I turned to a dating service in our city.
The computer in the dating service found me several email addresses that match my query, these are men from other countries.
First I looked at the email addresses and decided to send you the first message. I hope you have time to talk with me.
I do not smoke cigarettes, I have no bad habit. I can drink a glass of wine if this is some kind of holiday or a big event in my life.
I also want to tell you about the city where I live! The name of my city is Semey. Semey is located 775 kilometers from our capital, Nur-Sultan.
Semey is a very beautiful city, and I really like my wonderful city! Our city has many beautiful streets and attractions.
I also really want to tell you about my education! I studied at Semey State Medical University. I learned English well at university, and I can speak English without any problems. But I think that I’ll be wrong anyway! :-) And if we look at these errors together, I know English even better!
I hope you do not refuse to help me? :-) Therefore, please forgive me in advance if I am wrong! Forgive me :-)
I also want to say that after graduating from the university I received a diploma in the specialty “pediatrician”.
But, unfortunately, I could not continue my medical career, because here in Kazakhstan, as in many other countries, it is very difficult to find a good job in my specialty.
And now I work as a waitress in a bar, although I am a doctor by training.
I like to work in our bar, and our visitors are very nice people.
I also want to tell you that I have access to the Internet!
I live with my mother in an apartment. For a long time I was looking
for my man and found out that to have a way to get acquainted using the Internet. And I decided to try. And so, I received your letter.
Tell me what interests you? I will be happy to answer your questions. What do you want to know about me?
I will wait for your questions in your next letter. I am sending you a photo and a short video, I hope that you will be satisfied.
I would like you to tell me about your family, I would be interested to know everything!
Also write me your weight, height, tell us about your city, where you live, I have never been to other countries! And I will be very happy to know more about your country!
Hope you enjoy it. Tell me why you decided to look for your fate on the Internet?
What do you like to do? How do you imagine the perfect girl?
I am looking forward to your letter. Bye !!
Your new girlfriend Tatyana.

Received: from localhost ([91.226.172.65])
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 19:02:13 +0200

VNET-LLC-NET
Maxim V. Sosnin
LMS, Central m.d.
108830 Moscow
Russian Federation

0-B092471-0708-4-FD6-BC55-1-C90-BDE0-BB17.jpg

2-FC5-B9-C3-0515-48-F9-A92-A-568-DB81510-E4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 04, 2022 6:59 pm

Hello my friend , xxxxxx
I was glad to receive your answer.
xxxxxx , I decided to get acquainted on the Internet because I could not find my man. I used to meet men
who did not value me or only wanted sex.
Maybe everything will be different with you and me? And you will be a man who will be happy with me,
and I will be a woman for whom happiness is to be with a man like you.
xxxxxx , I have no brothers or sisters. Only mom and best friend Olga.
I live with mother. We live in the small town of Semey, which I told you about earlier.
I also told you that I work as a waitress in a bar. This is a wonderful and comfortable bar, people come to have
a beer or something to eat. My working hours are from 10:00 to 22:00. I am very interested in learning more about your work, and what do you do in your free time? Maybe you have a hobby?
Unfortunately, I have never been to other countries! All the time I am only in my country and in my city! :)
But I have a desire to travel in the future, I hope that I will have time and opportunities for this.
I hope that I will receive your letters every day because I like it. Tell me about your family? What is your relationship with your family? Did you have true love Is she still possible? What do you think?
I will look forward to your letter tomorrow and I hope
that it will bring me a smile again.
Your Tatyana.

Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 20:29:28 +0200

VNET-LLC-NET
Maxim V. Sosnin
LMS, Central m.d.
108830 Moscow
Russian Federation

BD534-E08-877-B-4-DA7-891-F-1001520-CBF55.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 07, 2022 5:32 pm

Hello my new friend xxxxxx , I am very glad to see your letter again.
Can I see your photos? I ask you to send me your photos in the next letter.
Yes, you are right, it would be good to go to the gym together and be active throughout life, so you can easily monitor weight and lose weight.
Of course, I saw on TV what American football is, it is a tough game, and frequent collisions are not uncommon there.
I like to write you xxxxxx . You are a very pleasant person to interact with.
What do you say about me? I love outdoor activities, picnics and hiking.
I like to listen to Russian and foreign music. From Russian musical performers, I like to listen to the songs of the following groups: Zemfira, Spleen, Aria, BISMUT 2.
Have you heard of these groups? From foreign performers I like to listen to "Bon Jovi", "U2", "Cranberries", Scorpios, Elton John and so on... In general, I like to listen to good and modern music, what kind of music do you like? Like?
From movies I like to watch comedies, sci-fi movies, melodramas and so on... But I have a lot of impressions from the Lord of the Rings movies of the Harry Potter movies. I hope you watched these films? But I was left with a special impression after the film "Patriot", starring Mel Gibson, which describes the war between England and America. In this film, patriotism and love for the Motherland are very clearly shown! These are very important qualities. something that everyone in the world should have! Right? I hope you also watched this movie and that you have a great experience watching this movie.
I also want to tell you that I love reading books, especially the literature of Russian authors: Tolstoy, Chekhov, Pushkin, etc. But I read Stephen King's book The Dark Tower with great pleasure, in my opinion, this is a very interesting book, where the main character Roland is a goal-oriented person, he goes to the dark tower, but I like the quality of Roland - selflessness! I consider these important qualities in any person.
About food... Well, my favorite dishes: fried potatoes, different types of soups, I also like meat and don't want to hide from it :) I like fish and chicken very much, but do you like chicken? It's tasty! I also love pizza. Especially the cheese pizza. I love fruits and vegetables, especially lemons, apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc., there are a lot of vitamins. Do you enjoy cooking? I really enjoy talking to my mom and I would like to cook something for you my friend.
Sometimes we go to the theater with Olga and my mother. I am glad that I can communicate with you, I really like it. I am sending you a new photo.
I would like to talk to you sooner or later by phone. My phone does not accept international calls, but I think I can arrange with my mobile operator to talk to you. Are you ready for this in the future? Can you leave me your phone number? Unless, of course, you don't mind talking to me on the phone.
As soon as I find a way to call you, I will.
Do you think it's love at first sight? Have you ever felt it?
I will really look forward to your letter tomorrow, they always bring me a lot of joy.
Bye Bye xxxxxxx
Your friend Tatyana.

Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 10:01:52 +0200

VNET-LLC-NET
Maxim V. Sosnin
LMS, Central m.d.
108830 Moscow
Russian Federation

68-B46789-46-D7-4-A1-F-8-F95-5-F960-AA225-FB.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 08, 2022 4:46 pm

Hello, my friend!
I have read your letter, my dear, what old mail of mine are you talking about? What photos did you send me? What email did you send your photos to? Why don't you send your photos to this email? Is there any difficulty in this? I am waiting for answers to my questions.

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 17:13:24 +0200

VNET-LLC-NET
Maxim V. Sosnin
LMS, Central m.d.
108830 Moscow
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

KuLzipa; <KulcoolKZ@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:11 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello my new friend! My name is KuLzipa, I am 34 years old, I am from Kazakhstan. I am a sociable girl who is
in search of a faithful and loving man, his second half. I was given your e-mail in a dating agency in my city.
I'm only looking for a serious relationship, flirting and games are not for me. If you are interested in me and communication at a distance is not a problem for you, then let's continue. If this is a problem, just ignore my letter. I wish you a great day and a great mood.
I will wait for your reply with your photo. Sincerely, KuLzipa.

Please reply to my personal email address if you have any interest KulcoolKZ@gmail.com

Received: from [77.40.12.61] (helo=nsvnnj) by dedi809.jnb3.host-h.net with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: KuLzipa <KulcoolKZ@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 21:49:52 +0300
Organization: KulcoolKZ@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: 197.242.67.218 .......... South Africa

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

2.jpg

.... not that we`ve it to do here with Dillion Harper coz a) she`s very busy at the moment here and b) both share the same bathrobe :thinking:

Return to “Russian scammers”