It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olya; <womancool.olchick@gmail.com/oksanjala@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:48 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello

I hope you are not affected by the Pandemic, which was all over the world. Now the situation is already good and prosperous. I don’t know exactly what time you will read my letter. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise for you to receive my letter. I hope that you were not busy when you saw my letter)). I promise not to waste your time, but fill it with a good conversation. If you are a single man, as I am single now, then I am sure you will like my email. I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship, and I hope that you are also looking for a serious relationship. Let me introduce myself. My name is Olya. I am 33 years old. I'm from Russia. I live in the city of Krasnoyarsk an old but beautiful city. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree? I am here to meet a worthy man, and I think that through the Internet you can meet a good man. Honestly, I’m not much shy, but I think that I’ll get used to our communication, and we can open up. Today is the day when I myself decided to write to the first man). Sometimes you need to take everything into your own hands to arrange a personal life. Agree with me? So, now you see that I am decisive, and purposeful, but not when I am not imposed. The most important desire. I hope you have the desire to communicate with me. After all, only having met each other, we will know each other. I’ll attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer!

Sincerely, Olga.

Received: from egnlf ([178.176.175.132])
Reply-To: Olga <womancool.olchick@gmail.com>
To: willy@circeenterprises.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 23:32:23 +0300
X-Mailer: AOL

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

PIC-8301.jpg

..... Olga Chernyh/Ольга Черных from Yola

.instagram.com/___.malyshka.___/ ..... its Private

https:/ /vk.com/olyashha55 ..... its Private

https:/ /vk.com/olyashha55 ..... its Private
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olya; <womancool.olchick@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Hello my new friend xxxxxx from far away)). I am very glad to receive your letter. xxxxx, isn't that what your name sounds like? I am Olya. Hope you like my name? I hope this will be the first thing you like about me)).
And I am also sending you some of my photos, and my short video). I hope you like me as a girl and you will highly appreciate our chances to get to know each other better. Probably at the moment this is the best way
to get acquainted, to start a conversation on the Internet. Since there are difficult times in the world associated with the Pandemic. I went to this for a long time, and finally I decided to make acquaintances via the Internet, with a man from another country. It was not easy, I decided for myself that I want changes,
I want to start a new page in my life. I was born and live in Russia. The city where I live is called Krasnoyarsk. Yes, I realize, I understand that we live in different countries. But I believe that no distance will be a hindrance or problem for those people who are really looking for stability in a relationship and want to build a real relationship. After all, we do not know when we do not know where our soul mate lives. Agree? So I hope, and for you the distance will not be any obstacle. What is the name of the place where you live? Tell). I am so interested to know everything that is connected with you. I would like us to use our time for the benefit of an interesting conversation between us. Agree? Therefore, I will try to write to you as often as possible, and talk about myself. I hope you do the same for me). Deal?
I am a lonely, completely free girl, I am not in any relationship with a man. I was not married. There are no children yet. And in general I am not interested in any short meetings with men. I am a serious girl and my intentions are to build a future, lasting relationship. And I am interested in meeting a decent, kind, responsible man. I hope you are like that! After all, now it is not so easy to meet a decent man. But I believe that you are. Am I right? How about you, were you married? Do you have children? If you have children, then I am not against it, on the contrary, I accept it! My height is 173, weight 54. My eyes are green, my hair is black.
Why am I here? Some of my girlfriends met their second half over the Internet, so I decided to give it a try too. Please, just do not think that something is wrong with me :-) I have no bad habits, I do not smoke, I am a normal woman. The fact is that most of the men from our country either drink a lot and do not earn enough
to build a family, and some are already just married :(. That is why I am here, writing to you to get to know you. Are you also single? You are also looking for here is your special woman? Are you serious about your search?
If your answer is yes, then we will find a lot in common with you, and we will only move forward. Tell us more detailed information about yourself, as I did. xxxxxxx Have a good day. wait impatiently for an answer.
Send your photos. Olya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.137])
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:35:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

112.jpg

116.jpg

i am.mp4
https://sendvid.com/xs97odls

.... Krasnoyarsk -----> Yola: 3 500 км, 1 дн. 22 ч 18 мин

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olya; <womancool.olchick@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Hey xxxxxxx! It's nice that you also have a serious attitude. I received your answer, thank you, it was informative to find out personal information about you. How are you doing? How are you? I hope our correspondence will be daily. If suddenly it is not possible to write every day, then I hope we will warn each other). Deal? I'm fine, my mood is good. Your letter made my day brighter.
It's nice that we are united by one goal, this is building stable, real relationships. It means that everything depends on us, and everything is in our hands. It is very pleasant to meet a serious-minded man. After all,
now it is difficult to meet a decent, kind, decent man. But I really hope you are one of those men who value time!
For me personally, this is the first such experience of communication via the Internet. I have never done this before. But I believe, and I appreciate it, that it really works, that this connection grows into a real relationship. I hope you are as serious as I am? Have you already communicated on the Internet? I myself do not even use social networks, because I believe that people sit there only for short meetings, so somewhere in social networks I don't even have a page. I live in reality, not in the Internet space. Therefore, every time it is better to write by e-mail, but if it is necessary for us, then in the future I will be ready to switch to some other way of communication, but this is in the future, when we will know each other better. Good?
I work as an administrator in a small beauty salon, and also provide manicure services, sometimes I work as a hairdresser myself. I like my job, I have been working in this field for about 4 years. We have a good team at work, exclusively female). Although by education I have a completely different specialty. But nowadays it is very difficult to find work in the specialty, especially here in such conditions. I usually work every day from morning to evening, I have one day off this Sunday. Perhaps that is why it is now easier for me to meet on the Internet than to arrange a personal life, since there is no time. But I am ready for changes, and I expect them to happen to me).
xxxxxx how do you spend your free time? Do you have any hobbies, maybe have a hobby? My hobby is probably related to my work), but I like to spend my free time on walks, I love nature. You always want to spend your free time usefully, to relax, to go somewhere. But I’m alone, and I don’t go too much. I like active rest to make it interesting. Sometimes I am engaged in self-development, I read books). I like going out into nature, camping. Do you like camping? I don’t like noisy companies, I don’t go to discos for a long time, because it’s not mine, I’m more of a home girl). Better to have a good time than go to a bar or disco. What about you?
Do you like sport? Which species attracts your attention the most?
I even got the inspiration to write about myself), and tell you more. I hope you are interested in reading my letters? Yes, I have an interest in you as a man. I am pleased to get to know you, to share my life with you.
I think that soon it will bring us success). I have a good impression of you. And I hope we will continue our path only forward. xxxxxx I hope you have a mutual interest in me). Have a nice day. I look forward to your next letter. Write! Olya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.170])
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:09:41 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

240.jpg

244.jpg

263.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Good day xxxxxx! You still haven't sent me your photos. Why? As soon as I saw your letter, I try to immediately answer you). I am very pleased with our communication with you. It is probably a rarity to meet such a benevolent, decent, and serious-minded man. I am very glad, I was lucky). I was really looking forward to your answer. I'm in a good mood. With each new letter, I have very positive emotions. I really hope that we will continue to delight each other, open up, and become even closer). After all, our goals coincide, and together
we want to achieve a positive result in our communication. How is your day? How are you? I am sure that we, living a thousand kilometers apart, can bring joy to each other. I think it's not so important where the person you like is to be, the main thing is that he is suitable and interesting. Agree? our success depends only on us, our desire.
So, you about me). In general, I live alone, I have to rent a small apartment, a one-room apartment, one is enough for me. As for the parents, I have no parents. I have a grandmother who raised me. I am sending one of the photos with my grandmother. I lost my father 10 years ago, he drank a lot, and then got very sick.
It so happened that I have little information about my mother, since she left me at a very early age. And since then I don’t know anything about her at all. Well, apparently it was necessary. Therefore, my grandmother was engaged in my upbringing. For which I am very grateful to her. I am an adult girl and already independent.
I also have relatives who live in the village, these are aunts and uncles. I visit them whenever possible on weekends. In general, I myself really like to leave the city and spend time in the country. Because there is always tranquility, and you can calmly rest, or for example, even just take a short walk through the forest.
I have no brothers and sisters. xxxxxx how about your family? Tell us about your parents. Do you have your own home or rent? How about brothers, sisters?
xxxxxx how long have you been using internet dating? How did you come to get to know each other on the Internet? I'm very curious to know more things about you). The more we know about each other, the more interesting it gets. Agree? For me, this is my first experience of such communication over the Internet.
I have never done this before. But I am quite familiar with real life stories that the Internet makes it possible
to build real relationships. Therefore, I decided for myself that I want to change my life. Yes, and I am ready
to meet a man from another country, and I am ready for a move in the future). I'm ready. Therefore, I have
a positive attitude towards such acquaintances on the Internet. Men from Russia have lost all interest for me. Nothing is stable in Russia, and men and my country are not stable at all. Therefore, interest has disappeared. And I decided to find a man somewhere in another country), this is my chance. After all, not when you do not know exactly where your soul mate lives. Agree? No, I'm not familiar with American football. In general, I like going to the gym for aerobics, I like running, cycling. I probably like the whole sport, in each sport in its own way it is an exciting spectacle.
I hope we will share our communication experience, we will develop. Yes, now there is such a period of acquaintance in order to get to know each other more and better. But I'm sure it will only get more interesting and positive in the future. I would like to find a lot in common between us so that we would be interested). Send more of your photos. Have a nice day. Can not wait for your reply. Olya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.169])
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 10:50:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

306.jpg

308.jpg

359.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Hey xxxxxx! You still haven't sent photos to me! Why? Thank you for writing to me), I am happy that we have chosen this path. I am very pleased. I love reading your letters and what you are talking about. I also try to open up, share, with you all the things from my life. If suddenly you are interested in something, you can always ask me. Good? Perhaps it is fate that we met you, I hope I made the right choice by choosing you). Do you believe in fate? At the moment everything suits me, and personally I do not see any obstacles. I hope everything suits you, and you, like me, do not see any obstacles. Yes, we communicate using the Internet connection, but this is not a problem, because we are still at a distance, and for people who want to truly build love, relationships should not be barriers. Agree? In general, I think that distance is just a path that must be overcome. Is that so? Therefore, we have everything ahead. I hope you support me. How is your day? How are you? I'm fine, I'm in a good mood. I found another short video here, I decided to share it with you. It was I who went to the village when the potatoes were planted). Hope you like it!
xxxxxx how long have you been alone, without a relationship? When did your last relationship end? We must live in the present, and what was in the past, let it remain there. Yes? For me, my last relationship ended in just over a year. With past relationships, nothing connects me. So you can be calm). Since then I have been alone, and all this time I have devoted myself, and of course I have not thought about relationships for a whole year. But some time passed, and the moment came when I was tired of this loneliness. And I want to share my life, to give tenderness, attention to a person close to me. Now I definitely know what I want, what I need. In general, I am purposeful in life. Sometimes I set goals and go to my goal to the victorious. Sometimes personal happiness requires a long journey and effort. Agree? Therefore, even now I can tell you that for me our correspondence with you is of great importance. I love pets too. And I always wanted to have a dog.
I know that you have a developed country, a good culture, which is different from ours. What is the standard of living in your country? What are your impressions of Russia, what do you think of Russian people? What is your religion? And I also know that our mentality is different, and I think that you have a more cultural development. And I love it. I like the mentality of your country. My religion is Christianity. Do you like theaters, museums, exhibitions or going to the cinema? Where do you like to spend your free time more? I really like outdoor recreation, but in general I always like to actively spend my free time. Although because of work, there is not much free time (. I am ready for the changes that await me, and I am ready to take a step towards my destiny. I really want to fill this time with communication with you so that our knowledge develops and we become closer).
xxxxxx I think that every letter written from the heart is sincere. So I hope we appreciate the time we take to tell these things to each other.) I would like to find common goals, interests, so that there is a complete idyll in life in a relationship). I like you, and you are very interesting as a man. Have a nice day. I'm waiting for your news. Olya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.146])
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 15:35:57 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

470.jpg: 28/05/20; 05:25pm;

471.jpg

81522.mp4 ..... silent garden movie .. Pic 1 she must have a break from garden coz same clothes
https://sendvid.com/ah3anlo7

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:05 pm

..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You sent me this letter yesterday. You sent the same letter.

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.15])
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:28:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:26 pm

.... :roll: :roll:

What did I say wrong? I read what you write and tell you about myself.

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.77])
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 11:54:38 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <yluanaaaaaaka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:15 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Hello. What's up?
I received your email at the marriage agency, and immediately decided to write to you. Now I'll tell you a little about myself. I am Ulyana, I am 33 y.o. I am a free girl, looking for a decent man who is ready to create a happy family. I want children, because I don't have my own children yet. Do you want children? If you are interested in further dialogue, do not hesitate with your answer. Tell me about your life and don't forget to
send me your photos. Sincerely, Ulyana.

Received: from [178.176.174.170] (port=2155 helo=tradbmw) by gator3212.hostgator.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
To: vet_ozal@ozkan.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:33:11 +0300
X-Mailer: Bongo Public recent statement9.7.1

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

DCIM8771.jpg

DSC9784.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:05 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Kind time of days.
I hope, you very well feel yourself?
If fairly, I for the first time write to the man not from my country.
From what you the countries?
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to meet the significant other and after passages of some tests to me distances your electronic box.
But I know nothing about you.
My subscription trial.
I dare to assume, to you the acquaintance subject is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name Polinochka.
To me 33 year.
I live in Russia.
And what you to me will tell about yourself?
I will be is glad if at us correspondence serious and positive dialogue.
If to you it is all is uninteresting please, do not spend my and time.
I will wait your answer with big impatience.
Kisss, Polinochka.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (port=55864 helo=pcuft) by d360292.hostinet.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Polchik <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 19:52:31 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

life9.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:12 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hi.
If fairly, I for the first time write to the foreigner.
In what country you live?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to meet the significant other and after passages of some tests to me have given your electronic box.
At me there is no information on you, except electronic box.
My subscription free.
I dare to assume, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name Polya.
To me thirty three year.
I live in Russia.
Tell to me a little about itself?
I will be "in the seventh sky with happiness" if at us correspondence serious and optimistical dialogue.
If I have not interested you please, do not spend our general time.
Bye, Polya.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (port=59342 helo=pixxbv) by ci3.toservers.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:59:10 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

life7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:15 pm

..... with the last Pic in E-Spam

Good evening.
How you?
I Will tell the truth, I first time during lives write to the man not from my country.
In a city of what country you live?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with a wish to meet the man suiting me and after passages of some tests to me have given your electronic box.
My subscription trial.
I dare to assume, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out more about each other?
My name is Polinochka.
To me 33 year.
I live in the Russian Federation.
I will be "in the seventh sky with happiness" if at us correspondence adequate and optimistical dialogue.
If to you it is all is uninteresting please, do not spend our general time.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.
Bye, Polinochka.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (helo=pzkixy) by host.atlax.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92.3)
Reply-To: Polinka <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 19:53:37 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Polina; <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:18 pm

...... from E-Spam

Welcome.
What mood at you?
I Will frank, I first time write to the foreigner.
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with a wish to find the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me have given your electronic box.
My subscription trial.
I dare to assume, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name Polina.
To me 33 year.
I live in Russia.
Tell to me a little about itself?
I will be is happy if at us correspondence adequate and positive dialogue.
All kind, Polina.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (port=60589 helo=leyork) by ci3.toservers.com with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Polia <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 21:01:24 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

life8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <polyagirl.nice@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:36 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

Welcome.
How you?
I Will tell the truth, I for the first time write to the man which is in other country.
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to meet the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box.
At me a demo.
I dare to assume, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out more about each other?
My name is Polinochka.
To me thirty three year.
I will be is glad if at us correspondence serious and positive dialogue.
If to you it is all is uninteresting please, do not spend our general time.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
Good pastime, Polya.

Received: from wkwye (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Polinochka <polyagirl.nice@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 19:57:22 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:43 pm

..... with the last Pic in 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hello.
I Will frank, I first time write to the man which is in other country.
From what you the countries?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to meet the man suiting me and after answers to questions to me have given your electronic box.
At me a demo.
I dare to assume, to you the acquaintance subject is interesting and to find out more about each other?
My name Polina.
To me thirty three year.
I will be "in the seventh sky with happiness" if at us correspondence adequate and optimistical dialogue.
If I to you am uninteresting please, do not spend our general time.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.
Kisss, Polya.

Received: from haeom (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Polushka <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 19:52:50 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:45 pm

...... with the first Pic in 2nd. DLB-Spam

Greetings.
I Will frank, I first time during lives write to the foreigner.
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to find the man suiting me and after passages of some tests to me have given your electronic box.
My subscription free.
I hope, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out more about each other?
My name is Polya.
To me 33 year.
I will be "in the seventh sky with happiness" if at us correspondence serious and optimistical dialogue.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
With the best regards, Polya.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (port=59739 helo=lbzjkok) by ci3.toservers.com with esmtpsa
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:59:49 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing

Return to “Russian scammers”