It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina Crash; <crashirina@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:46 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

I do not know where to start this message. But I hope that you have received this message. And I do not put out you with my message.
I presume you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl.... but I expect you'll grasp me. I do not know how you will react to my letter. foremost I want to introduce myself.
My name is Iinka. My name is very extended in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong. I'm already quite an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to become acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
I could not understand, you from United States?
Now I will not say more about myself. But in the future we can exchange messages I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to wit. May in the future we may create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship can grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a strong and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to take an answer to my Short letter. I am attaching you my portrayal. You got my photo? I'm pleased present one of the best image, in order to look perfect, and your important view about it. In the future I will send you more photo!
Answer me to my primary address: crashirina@gmail.com
I hope that in something then our views and looking-for coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you answer to my letter Short letter and we can put start the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.
I wish you a nice day!

Received: from [45.132.207.33] ([45.132.207.33])
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 10:17:01 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

k4BgOds.jpg: 30/07/21; 04:20pm; OPPO A5 2020 (Mobilephone)

Comment: oppo_19
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <crashirina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:50 pm

..... from DMF-Spam again

I do not know where to start this message. But I hope that you got this letter. And I do not inconvenience you with my letter.
I guess you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you. I'm very concerned about what
I write to you first and it may not be usually for a girl.... but I suspect you'll grasp me. I do not know how you will react to my letter. First I want to introduce myself.
My name is Iinka. My name is very Spread in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something improperly. I'm already rather an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
I could not understand, you live USA?
Now I will not talk many about myself. But in the future we may exchange messages I will say all about myself that you will be interested to ken. May in the future we be able to create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a strong and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to get an answer to my message. I am attaching you my representation. You got my image? agreeably show one of the superior depiction, in order to like, and your important comments about it. In the future I will send you more depiction!
Please write me to my mail address: crashirina@gmail.com
I hope that in something then our views and looking-for coincide and my letter will not remain unanswered
and without your attention. And you write to my letter letter and we can put start the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.
I wish you a nice day!

Received: from [45.138.4.110] ([45.138.4.110])
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:14:53 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

0GXBCb.jpg: 30/07/21; 04:20pm; OPPO A5 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <crashirina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:20 pm

....... I've slaped her already ...... from DMF-Spam

I do not know where to start this Short letter. But I hope that you get this letter. And I do not inconvenience you with my letter.
I assume you are wondering why I write to you. And my English not perfect for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl.... but I think you'll grasp me. I do not know how you will react to my message. imprimis I want to introduce myself.
My name is Iinka. My name is very common in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong. I'm already rather an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to become acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
I could not understand, what is exact your country of residing?
Now I will not speak more about myself. But in the future we may write letters I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to wit. May in the future we may make friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to make a lasting and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to take an answer to my message. I am attaching you my image. You got my icon? I'm pleased attach one of the superior portrayal, in order to to look like, and your important thoughts about it. In the future I will send you more portrayal!
Please write me to this address: crashirina@gmail.com
I hope that in something then our views and looking-for coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you answer to my letter message and we can put commencebegin the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.
I wish you a pleasant day!

Received: from [45.132.51.128] ([45.132.51.128])
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:26:47 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

5g-FUct-Yp-B.jpg: 10/08/21; 05:14pm; OPPO A5 2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina Crash; <crashirina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:25 pm

...... finally :whew: :whew:

Hey xxxxxx,
I am very pleased that you have replied to my short letter.
I would be glad to know more about you.
I also want to tell a little about myself. My name is, as you already know, Irina,
but in our country they are used to shorten the name and close people
my name is Ira.
My height is 166 centimeters, my weight is 54 kilograms. I am sending you
my photos, I hope you like them. I also want to see your photos in
every letter you send.
I am writing to you from Russia, from the Chelyabinsk region, from the village of Larino.
I live in a village and I like it. But life in the village is inactive and therefore
it can be very boring sometimes.
I am 32 years old, my birthday is December 28th. I was not married
and I have no children. I want to start a new page in my life. You are interesting
for me and I hope that we can get to know each other better.
I work as an economist in the education department. This is a responsible job
the salary of all teachers in my area depends on me.
Please write to me every day. I would be very happy to answer your questions.
I am writing to you through a translator. But I would be interested to learn a foreign language, if
you were my teacher.
I am glad that you love your family so much, respect your traditions.
I am glad that you have a sister and you communicate well with her. hope she's wrong
about not finding a wife. everything should be fine! you have a serious job and
I am glad that you enjoy your work. I hope that we will develop our communication!
Now I am finishing my letter. I will wait for your reply.
with regards Irina.

Received: from pc ([80.249.207.14]) ........ DCH-Proxy
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:48:27 +0400

Bisv-NAT
Roman A Mironov
Tcvetnoy Bulbar 15 bild 7
Sochi,
354065, Russia

IMG-1893.jpg

IMG-1904.jpg

.... Pic 1 give a funny Hit for a removed Instagramm Profile BUT:

..... Любовь Минина (Морозова)/Lyubov Minina (Morosova) from Yola

.instagram.com/lybov.minina/ ..... is Private

https:/ /vk.com/lybovminina ..... also Private

https:/ /vk.com/id200944731 ..... also Private

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi xxxxxxx
why did you write the same letter to me? you are not interested?
If you are interested, I can write a little about myself again. I live in the village of Larino,
in the Chelyabinsk region, where about 1500 people live. Chelyabinsk is
from my village at a distance of about 150 kilometers.

I studied at the Ural University as an economist. I couldn't find a job
in the city and when I was offered a job in my village, I agreed and
for 8 years I work here.
Maybe you are worried about what I am doing on the Internet? when I went to town for work,
there I met with my girlfriend, with whom we studied earlier at the university.
and she offered to introduce me to a man from another country via the Internet
I also thought it was really possible? and she really did everything herself ...
and now it's very interesting to me)))
I do not know if you are interested in all this? I would like to see your photos as much as possible.
I am already 32 years old, but I do not have a man yet, and I understand that life is passing.
My life is connected only with work and household. We have a cow, a calf,
bull, chickens, geese at home. Ordinary life in the village.

I live with my mother, my father left us when I was little. My mom raised me
alone. I love my mother very much, she worked in kindergarten for many years, and now she is retired.
As a hobby, I'll tell you that I like walking in the woods or skiing. and in the summer to swim in the pond near the village.
I love to cook, my mom loves the way I cook. My signature dish is baked chicken.
In my free time I like to read books and watch films. we have the Internet only in the workplace, and only from there I can write to you. therefore, it is not always
possible to answer you immediately. I hope for your understanding!
I would be glad to know more about you. Please write to me every day and as much as possible
about yourself. Everything that you write will be interesting to me.
I don't know what else to write. Write me your questions, I will be happy to answer you.
I will wait for your letter.
with regards Irina.

Received: from 203910.fornex.cloud (203910.fornex.cloud. [31.172.66.248]) ... DCH-Proxy
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 14:51:10 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting Ripe coordination
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

IMG-2010.jpg

IMG-2093.jpg

IMG-2238.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi xxxxxx.
The first thing I wanted today was the opportunity to write you a letter.
My dear, how was your weekend? I am pleased that you like me and read your compliments.
I am glad that you go in for sports and devote a lot of time to it. I do not know about
this sport, please write to me in more detail.
I only saw on TV how they catch big fish in the ocean or the sea ... I think it takes your
breath away ... it's very interesting! I do gymnastics, running, swimming in the summer.
I want to tell you what I thought of you and I was waiting for your letter today and
I am very glad to see your letter in my mailbox.
I read your letter and thought what to write to you. I decided to write to you
about what I like and what not!
I can say with confidence that I am a very calm person. I don't like noise
I like it when I have a moderate life. It's very easy to offend me
upset me, but my grievances quickly pass. I was very shy in a relationship
with men, and I never did anything to take the first step in meeting
with a man. And over time I decided to change. Now I have become more open.
I have friends whom I surprise, and they ask me: “How is such a beautiful girl,
how I still don't have a man? "
Yes, I agree, many consider me beautiful, but I don’t think so.
But the external beauty of a person is not the most important thing for me.
I believe that everything in a person should be beautiful, first of all, his heart !!!
In our time, people have changed a lot, they do not pay attention to the heart, to spiritual wealth!
Now people think only about the benefits and pay attention only to the situation.
company and to a bank account.
Indeed, money has now begun to define the values ​​of people!
Sometimes my friends say that I live in another century, that I have old ideas about
life, they say, I'm romantic.
Yes, I am different from my friends, for them now the most beautiful life is most important
and they try to take everything they can from young people.
While my girlfriends were out with the boys
I sat at home and developed new ideas on how to deal with difficulties at work.
But now I understand that the happiness of a woman in family life, in her beloved
husband and children.
I want to find a good man whom I will truly love. Who knows, maybe it's you ?????
I consider myself a good woman, I always help people when they need my help.
Sometimes even to the detriment! I love honesty in people, I always say what I think.
I always speak honestly. And I don't like being deceived, I always say that
bitter truth is better than sweet lie! I am a strong person, even if there is
these are the moments when I want to be pitied and I can cry
someone on the shoulder. But let's not be sad. I have a very good sense of humor
I like to enjoy life, I like to relax. Write to me about your character,
what kind of person you are! I will be interested to know more about you.
Hope to receive your letter soon!
Your Irina.

P / S: My letter probably turned out to be very long, but I said all this what has accumulated in my soul.

I am sending you a short video, sorry for my pronunciation, I hope you understand me)))

Received: from 203910.fornex.cloud (203910.fornex.cloud. [31.172.66.248])
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:07:39 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

Hi my friend!.mp4
https://sendvid.com/nilj0pfx

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:32 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!!!
Glad to see your letter. When I see your letter, my day
becomes happy. Unfortunately, I cannot always write to you, but I try. A lot of work.
I can no longer imagine my day without your letter.
My dear, how do you like my video? how is my attitude to life and understanding of values?
what do you think? you are great for supporting your mother, your loved ones.
you honor the memory of your father. I am pleased to know!
I'm sorry that your fiancee cheated on you ... it's very difficult to understand,
but fate decided to do so, and give you the opportunity to find real happiness, not fake.
I want to talk to you about your friends. You have a lot of friends or you have a best friend.
What are you doing together? Where to go together? Can you send me a picture of yourself and your friends?
I have many friends, but the best is only one. Her name is Maria. We've been with her since
since childhood. Together we went to school and studied. But then she became
a teacher and I am an economist. But we we often meet and go to the cinema, dance or theater together.
She lives in the city, and I live in the country.
Will you come with us, xxxxxx? I would like us
watched the movie together. Or danced together. Would you like to
also? xxxxx, my girlfriend asks about you how our communication is going.
She says that I have changed a little. When we talk to her on the phone,
she noticed that I seemed happy and that I was in a great mood.
I am sending you a photo taken with my girlfriend last year.
I already miss your letter. I want to receive your new photo.
I hope that you will write to me very soon.
I hope you can tell me about your friends. In Russia
they say. "Tell me who your friend is, I'll tell you who you are." Such a proverb.
So, I want to know about your friends.
I look forward to your reply xxxxxx !!!!
Irina.

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 13:32:49 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

My-girlfriend.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:23 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx
Your letter, like a ray of sunshine, warms my heart. I am happy when
I see them and have the opportunity to answer you.
My dear, in your childhood you really had a very dangerous case and it
is a miracle that your father witnessed all this and saved you.
I didn't have such a situation, everything was fine.
Today I would like to write about the relationship between a man and a woman.
What is important to you in a relationship? What was your experience?
What did you like or dislike? I'm sorry if I'm even touching on a difficult topic.
I think we should be completely open to each other if we want to
know the true nature of each other.
I want to be happy and, above all, I want to make the man who will be with me happy.
my mother always said that a man is not just in a relationship. Since a man has to make decisions
responsibility in relationships and family life puts pressure on him. he must be strong, smart in everything!
A woman's job is to support and support a man in all areas
in difficult moments of life, and always. Only mutual respect and love are the keys
strong relationship. What do you think about this?
I am sending you a photo of my life in the village. I like to walk in
forest and pick berries or mushrooms, I put a lot of berries in the freezer to eat them in winter,
autumn, spring. here they show you these berries, they are fresh,
tasty)) Nature calms me down after a week hard work.
I'm shocked too. I watch movies and think about the beauty of life in the city.
Sometimes I also want a more active life. I understand that village life is becoming
every year more and more boring. Young people have no work and everyone wants to
go to town. I always say that now I live in a fairy tale. And they smile ...
You are very kind and interesting to me. I think about you all my free time.
I am looking for the first opportunity to answer you. You conquered my heart.
I will wait for your letter.
Irina.

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:03:29 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

IMG-5092855.jpg

IMG-5340955.jpg

IMG-5849653.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:12 pm

..... -8°C and at night -14°C and Snow every day until End of November ... "she's" right

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
Glad to see your letter. I am looking for the first opportunity to write to you.
My dear, I'm sorry I can't write to you during the weekend. I didn't have the opportunity
to get to the Internet, check your mail and write ... I was bored all these days and really
wanted to read your letter! I hope that you are not offended by me and understand my situation.
on weekends I was at home, I helped my mother make a dish, and on Sunday I just walked,
we already have snow, there is ice and it is dangerous to just walk.
I would like to walk arm in arm with you to support each other))
I understood your idea of ​​a woman. and I hope that you find these positive qualities in me.
I think we have become closer to each other! And I'm starting to feel affection for you.
Do you have this feeling? I want to tell you that I am a modest girl and
I am very careful in my words and actions. But I would like to tell you
"I really like you" I hope I didn't mistake you for the revelation ?!
But I want to tell you that it is so pleasant and easy for me to communicate with you.
I can honestly say that I am writing to you consciously.
This may be due to the fact that we communicate with you over the Internet and
do we not see each other? Indeed, looking into the eyes of another person,
It's very difficult to say.
I have been alone for a long time and, to be honest, I have not shared my inner
world with anyone. and I open my inner world for you more and more every time!
I want to be for you more than a friend!
Of course I have friends, but they are friends. I didn't have a man and that's it
my friends and relatives were surprised why this is happening, why I am alone.
Now my life is in my hands. Each person creates his own happiness.
We are building our destiny. Do you agree with me?
Even though I'm 32 now, I think I have a lot of life experience. Now I know what I want
from life. I want to love and to be loved. I want to be a happy woman!
I want to find my "prince". And now I feel like I've found it!
xxxxxx, I want you to be my "prince"!
With all my heart, I want you to say yes. Now I will wait for yours
the answer to this question.
I will think about you.
Hugs and kisses
Your Irina.

P / S: I thought for a long time how to write all this. But I made up my mind
and do not regret it. I hope I did not offend you with my thoughts,
I hope that you support our sequel!

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:45:24 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

IMG-611114.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:21 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
I am delighted to receive your letter today. We have good sunny weather today.
I am in a good mood, and all this is thanks to you, your letters.
My dear, I am pleased that you enjoy communicating with me.
I am pleased that you are experiencing more and more feelings, and this is mutually my dear!
send me your photo please! You wrote me your attitude very nicely!
I often think about you: when I go to bed, when I wake up in the morning and
when I work, I feel attached to you, and now you have become a part of my life, a part of me.
I can tell you that you have penetrated my head, you have won my heart.
I could not even imagine that in such a time you would become so dear.
But I am very happy because I found the prince, which is great!
xxxxxxx - you are my prince, I have been waiting for you for so long!
It seems to me that now I am opening a new page in my life and I think that my
life must change for the better, must be happy. For many years
I was alone, and this loneliness consumed me. It was very hard for me
I wanted to love, receive tenderness, sincerely enjoy life.
I want to enjoy life with you. I want to share this joy with you. Last night,
before going to bed, I looked at the sky for a long time, at the stars,
and I thought about you, how I would like to be next to you at this moment.
I asked the stars: "xxxxxx, what are you doing now?" And the stars were silent.
It's a shame the stars can't speak if they could speak. if they knew how to speak,
then I would ask to tell you what I think I miss you, and they will say hello to you! Now every day I try to find
the opportunity to receive your letter as soon as possible and write you a response.
Now I sit in front of the computer and smile. look at me on your computer screen, so smile with me.
Now I have a great desire to kiss you and I know that one day this wish will come true.
Will definitely come true and I can't wait for this day.
I kiss you and hug you tenderly.
Sincerely yours Irina!

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:20:37 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:41 pm

... seems in Russia is this Week the "International Grumble week" .... still Hangover and thick eyes that she can't find my Letter

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you? how are you feeling? how was your weekend?
I check my mail and again there is no letter from you. Are you alright? why don't you answer me?
I miss you and your letters. I wrote something wrong? are you offended by me?
I hope that everything is fine with you and you will answer me as soon as possible.
I'm waiting. your Irina!

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 20:48:06 +0300

RU-FORNEX
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Fornex Hosting S.L.
Moscow
Russian Federation

Return to “Russian scammers”