It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Adelina Mukhametdinova; <mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:07 am

..... from 419-Spam

Howdy. I'm Adelina. My place of birth is Ezhva. Ezhva is in the Komi Republic. I'm thirty-four years of age. I use the World Wide Web for the 1st time in my life to search for a companion or may be a serious relationship. Truly I am shy that's why I made a decision to try seeking a man on the Internet. On-line I feel myself comfortable and I believe u and I will be able to become more acquainted with each other. Also I am mailing my pic to you and I will be glad to see your return pics. As for me, I 've got only wholehearted intentions and I 'm begging u to write an answer only if you are seeking the trust-based relations. I am sure that you liked me and you will answer me back. I am gonna write to u about myself thoroughly in my future email. I will watch for your letters and the questions to me. I assure you that I 'll do my best to answer u back every day. Have a good day. Adelja

Received: from unknown (HELO 1WKa.cobra) (jkjung@infosyscom.co.kr@46.191.254.21)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 04:26:39 -0300
Reply-To: mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com
To: lossiola@cientifica-andina.com.pe
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

IMG6684.jpg: 02/08/16; 02:39am; Apple iPhone 5s

.... EXIF are forged coz we end up again in the Middle of the Barentzsea
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adelina; <mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:36 pm

Good Day!
My name is Adelina.
I'm a single girl and that's why I decided to use the internet to find a friend. I have no experience using the
internet for dating. But I hope that this experience will be successful. With my job, I don't have much time
to find a good friend. So I'm trying to use the internet.
Can you understand my English? Unfortunately my English is not perfect. But I will try to write so that you can
understand me. I studied English at university as an extra class. And I was very good at it.
Sometimes I can't fully understand the meaning myself and use a translator, so please don't take offense at me if I didn't immediately answer your questions. Just write me the same question in a different way in the next letter, OK!
As I already told you, my name is Adelina. All my friends call me Dolya or Adelinochka)
And what's the best way for me to call you. I hope that our acquaintance will begin with the fact that we will become closer and call each other as friends.
I want to talk a little bit about myself. I have always lived in Russia in the city of Ezhva. It is not a big city near Syktyvkar.
The population is not as much as in the capital of our region. But I really like it. There is a big river and beautiful places nearby.
I am 34 years old, I have never been married. I'm lonely now. I've never had children, but I'd like it someday.
My last relationship didn't work out. Now I work as the head of the sales department. Our company sells construction materials. But I'm not a salesman.
I have to make sure that we always have a new product and it arrives in stores at the time.

I like my job.
I want our virtual acquaintance to be like a real acquaintance. I will only tell you the truth.
I don't see the point in telling you a lie and I hope that you will also tell me the truth. In real life, I'm a little timid and it's hard for me to meet men! But I can be more open in letters. This is another reason why I want to
meet a man on the Internet. I'm used to trusting people and I hope that you won't use my trust!
Unfortunately, there are many people who can cheat, but I hope that you are not like that.
Besides you, I wrote to several other men. But they didn't answer me. Perhaps they will write to me later.
But you wrote me a letter first and it's important to me. I hope you won't forget to write to me tomorrow.
I will send you my photos and I hope you love it. I'm also waiting for you to send me your photo.
I've been thinking about getting to know a man on the Internet for a long time, but last year was very bad because of the coronavirus pandemic.
This year everything seems to be getting better and all restrictions have been lifted. Are you probably already preparing for Christmas and New Year? and how are things going in your country with the coronavirus?
I hope that you are doing well and it will not interfere with us.
Now I have to get back to work! I will be waiting for your letter tomorrow.
I ask you to send me photos of you, it is very important to me.
write to me!

Adelina.

Received: from [10.14.5.111] ([95.213.164.11])
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 21:28:33 +0300
From: "mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com" <mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com>

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

2.jpg

...... Ирина Шепеленко (Полухина)/Irina Shepelenko (Poluhina) .... Rostov-on-Don

https:/ /stall-invest.ru/company/staff/

.instagram.com/drinkirs/

https:/ /vk.com/irina_shepelenko

https:/ /vk.com/id22652761
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:27 am

Salute xxxxx!
I really hoped that you would write to me and I am glad that my expectations were met. Unfortunately, I can only use the Internet at my work, so I won't always be able to write to you on weekends and holidays. I've been waiting for today to see your letter. I have a computer at home, but there is no internet at home, so I can't read your letters!
I woke up early today. My day starts at 6:30. Then I get ready for work and my working day starts
at 8:00. I usually work until 17:00, but sometimes I have to stay late. How's your day going?
When I received your letter, I could not find your photos and I was very upset. I would really like you to send them to me every day, if you have the opportunity. Because I will also try to send you one or more photos in a letter.
I have heard that there are programs to make it convenient to talk on the Internet. This is called MSN, Viber, Wathsapp, Skype.
But unfortunately I can't use it at my job. the authorities do not allow this to be used
on our employees' computers. there is a special person in our company who manages computers.
He shut down computers for the use of these programs and some sections of social networks vk.com , facebook.com , odnoklassniki.ru because it really distracts workers from work and they spend a lot of time not working, do you understand?

So I can't use it. But I can still write to you on your e-mail and it's also convenient
xxxxxx, did you get my photos? Did you like my photos? Today I will send you
more photos! I forgot to tell you that my height is 171cm and my weight is 53kg.
My mood is a little spoiled in the morning. Today I received a letter from another man. He lives in Germany and his name is Josef.
He sent me a picture of him naked! I think it's not very good for a first acquaintance, and he wrote to me,
that he was looking for sex and asked for naked photos, it scared me. I will not reply to his letter. xxxxxx, I want to tell you that I'm looking for serious dating.
I'd like to find a good friend first. This is my first experience of dating on the Internet and I do not know
how dating happens. But I think we will be able to recognize each other in our letters.
Are you interested in receiving my letters? Can you understand my English? Let me know about it.
You already know that I work as the head of the sales department. I graduated from the university in 2007. My specialty "financial director of a commercial business". Now I work for a good firm. It gives me a good income.
But because of the crisis, it's a little difficult now. But now it's much better than a year ago.
I like my job. Sometimes I have to go to another city for work. I have been to Moscow several times.
I've also been to other cities. I like to travel.
In 2018, I visited Spain for a vacation. I really liked it! I liked Europe. And then the pandemic started and all countries were closed for 2019-2020.
My vacation is coming soon and I plan to go abroad. I would like to celebrate the New Year in another country. I would like to visit where there are many beaches, but it's already winter.
We have already started mass vaccination and you can go on vacation wherever you want. I have already had my first vaccination and will soon have a second one. Have you been vaccinated?
I wanted to go last year, but the coronavirus ruined everything.
xxxxxx, tell me about you now. What kind of job do you have? Do you like your job? How long have you been working.
What city were you born in? Did you go to university? I am very interested to know about you. Do you have a big family?
Do you live with your parents?
I don't live with my parents. Here I have my own apartment, which has 2 rooms and 1 bathroom. My parents also live 20 km away from me in the city of Syktyvkar, so I often visit them! I also have an older brother. He lives in another Uhta city. He has his own family.
My mom is retired now, my dad continues to work. He works as an engineer for a construction company.
My father's name is Ayrat, my mother's name is Svetlana. They have been living together for 37 years.
I hope you will write to me tomorrow. I must now continue my work! But I hope to see your letter soon.
I am really very pleased to read your letters.
I wish you a good day and a good evening, my friend!

I'm waiting for your answer!
Your friend Adelina.

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 22:02:05 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

осень 2019 - 2.jpg

осень 2019.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I'm glad to see your letter today. I hope we can write to each other as often as we can.
This year we have a normal autumn. But the summer was very hot, this year the temperature rose to +41 in the sun.
It was unbearable to be at work and even reduced the working time by 1 hour, it was better to be +25.
What is the weather like in summer? Does the weather stay warm or even hot for a long time? I'm interested to know what kind of climate you have.
I was in Spain at the end of October in 2018 and the weather remained warm.
You think why I don't have a man in Russia yet. I will tell you that I had a man, but I was deceived.
My last relationship wasn't good. I don't want to talk about it now. A lot of men want to be my friend,
but there are a lot of men who are only interested in sex. I don't want that kind of relationship.
I am very interested to know about you. I want to tell you about my interests. I really love music.
I always listen to music. When I'm in my car, I always listen to music. I like a lot of modern music.
I love rock, pop and dance music. I like all music, but I don't like rap and hip-hop.
I also like to dance. I studied dancing at school. I can dance latino, salsa, tango. I think you know
these dances. are you a good dancer? What kind of music do you like? Do you play musical instruments?
I also like sports. I go to the gym 2 times a week. I'm trying to keep my shape.
Sometimes I go with my girlfriends on a bike. It also helps to keep me in shape. Do you like sports?
I think you like football. You'll probably laugh, but I also like watching football.
But I watch when the Russian team plays. Sometimes they play well.
I have many other interests. I'm a good cook. I like healthy food, so I don't go to
a fast food restaurant. I don't go to McDonalds, but I've tried it. I like vegetables, chicken and seafood. Do you know Russian food borsh, blini, pelmeni? I only know the Italian dish pasta and pizza - it's easy to cook)) But I do not know how to cook risotto, tiramisu and many delicious desserts, although I watch my figure, but it's so delicious. What foods do you like?
My other entertainment is cinema. I like to watch a comedy or a melodrama. My Favorite Actors Are Johnny Depp, Robert de Niro, Jim Kerry. I like science fiction and movies "about pirates", "star wars" I hope that you won't laugh because of this))
I just really like watching science fiction. What's your favorite movie? which actors do you like?
I hope you are not tired of my letters. Sometimes I'm very curious. But we have different cultures and it's very
interesting for me to learn about you. I even tried to imagine your voice. Maybe we can talk on the phone.
someone. I don't have a phone at home, but I do have a mobile phone. I was given a phone at work 3 years ago. I use that's a lot to work with. But unfortunately I can't call another country. I can only call in Russia.
My firm pays for my calls. I can't even send a message because my firm has banned all international
calls and messages. This is very expensive for our company. But someday I will use a public phone to
call you. I'm not used to giving a lot of personal information to people I don't know much about. But I trust you.
If you lived in my city, then I could come to you in my car. I have a nice car. This is the 2015 Opel Astra.
do you know that? Do you have a car? By the way, I have to replace the oil in my car soon.
I am glad that I have a friend abroad. I hope that we will continue to talk with you. text me when you can.
I have to work now and I will be waiting for your letter.
I am sending you my photo again and I hope that you will send it to me too.
I will be waiting for your letter soon.

Adelina.

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:18:50 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

image.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:53 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx!
I hope you have a good day today. I'm also having a good day today because I got
your letter is today. I already told you that this year we have no ordinary winter. My favorite season is summer, what is yours?
Hunting for winter to come sooner and everything was in the snow. It's probably already cool here and the weather isn't very good?
I also love winter. There is a lot of snow in Russia in winter, but this year it is still warm and everything is melting.
Do you have snow in winter? It's probably not as cold as in Russia. I can ski well. Can you do it?
I didn't tell you about my birthday. My birthday is December 26, 1986. I'm 34 now, but I'll be 35 soon.
And it would be my dream to celebrate my birthday with you. When will your birthday be?
Have you been thinking about me today? Have you told your friends and family that you have a girlfriend in Russia? I did not say to my family that I have a friend on the internet. But my friend at work knows about you. Her name is Varya. She saw your email on my computer and then she asked about you. I said you were my friend and we met online.
She said you have beautiful letters!!! I think you're attractive too. It's a pity that you don't live in my city.
we could go for a walk together. There is a beautiful river Vychegda in our city. Do you know this river?
It's a big river. But I like the sea very much. When I was in Spain, I enjoyed the sea.
I do not know, but do you have a sea nearby? Now is probably not the time to go to the sea, but I would like to visit it.
Tell me about your country, what places you can visit and what would you recommend for traveling to your country.
What kind of weather do you have in winter? My vacation will be in about 4-5 weeks, I thought and dreamed about going to kudato, maybe to you.
xxxxx, I am really very glad that you are writing me your letters. I didn't have much time to chat with my friends.
I can see them on weekends, but I have little time on working days. I can communicate with you at my work. Each of your letters
makes me more joyful.
You're probably wondering why I don't have a friend in Russia. I had a friend. But I left it 3 years ago. We were together for 5 years.
I met him when I was studying at university. We lived together and wanted to get married. But then I found out that he has another girlfriend and she will have a child with my man. I didn't fight with him and just offered to break up. Fortunately, we never had children and we were not married. I was upset about it. I worked hard not to think about it and now I have a good job and a good income. I don't like to think about it, but I wanted to tell you about my last relationship.
What was your last relationship with a woman? why did it stop? This is a personal question, if you don't want to talk about it, then I can understand. I'm interested in knowing everything about you. But I don't want to talk about it in the future. This is the past.
What kind of relationship are you looking for? What attracts you to a woman? Are physical qualities important to you? What qualities are you looking for in a woman?
would you like to have a serious relationship in the future? I want to find a good man who knows what love is.
I was deceived,
But I believe that there are good men in this world. It's important to me that I can trust a man. Physical
qualities are not important to me, the feeling of a man is more important to me. I am a realist and I understand that there are no perfect men, so I am not waiting for a prince on a white horse. But I know that there can be harmony between a man and a woman. I believe that the most important thing in human relations is trust. Do you agree? I like people with a sense of humor. Sometimes I like to joke myself. Are you a cheerful person?
Do you know funny stories? :)
I've written a lot to you again. But I hope you're interested in reading this. I'm finishing it now. I hope that you will also write me an interesting letter. I will work now. As promised, I'm sending you another photo!
I'm waiting for you to answer me soon!

your friend Adelina.

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 21:08:25 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

корпоратив.jpg ... looks after a Party for our famous old "TheBat!" :twisted: :applause: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:32 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx!
How's your day going today? I hope everything is fine and you are having success. In any case, I hope
that my letter does not spoil your mood. My mood is very good right now because I'm reading your letter.
Every day I hurry to see your letter. But sometimes I can't read your letters every day, and I'm waiting for the day when I can read your letter. My work sometimes takes a lot of time, but I try to write to you
when I have the opportunity.
I am very interested in learning about you and I think that there is a friendship between us now. I can call you
my friend? I often think about you and I think about what you do every day. Let me know as much as possible
about you! how was your day going? What did you do today? I'm interested in that. I often think that we can meet!
Would you like to meet me? I'll probably be able to find enough money to fly to your country.
Soon I will have my vacation and I would like to travel to you.
Let me know what you think about our meeting?
I was only in Spain and I liked this country. I think it will be better with you than Spain, because
there are more beautiful places there. But I'm a little afraid to go to you. Can you promise me that if I come to you,
I will be safe and you will take care of me? Last time I flew to Spain with my girlfriend,
but now I will go alone and I have to be sure that you will take care of me. It's very interesting to know your lifestyle.
I've read your letters and I think I know you. But no letters can replace a meeting. Do you agree?
We will be able to get to know each other well only when we meet.
I am an independent woman. I can make my own decisions! I need to know if you want to meet me.
I think you're a good man! I'm interested in you! :) I want stability in my life and I want to find a couple!
I'm seriously thinking about our meeting. But even if our relationship does not grow, then I will be able to spend my vacation with you well.
xxxxxxx, I have to go now. But I want you to know that I think about you.
I will be waiting for your next letter!

Your friend Adelina.

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:14:45 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

в поле.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Adelina; <mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:00 pm

.... just now from 419-Spam .... seems this Dumbass is bored

Hello my new friend. I was so glad to receive your letters and I am
still waiting for them. You probably didn't have time to answer me
today, but I just wanted to remind you that I'm always waiting for
your letter. How was your weekend? I'm doing well and I went to the
village with my parents. They were all interested in what I would do
on vacation. But I haven't told them anything yet. Because I didn't
decide myself. I hope that when I come to work tomorrow, you will
already write to me. Looking forward to. Your friend Adelina.

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:53:21 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:33 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I am happy to see your new letter. I really like that you write to me every day. When I come to work, I check
my mail to look at your letter. I'm sad when you don't write to me. And I'm happy when I see your letter.
Then I'm waiting for when I have free time to write a letter to you. In the evening I think that it would be nice if you lived near my house. Then I could meet you. We could go to the movies or go for a walk in the park. Unfortunately you live far away,
But I have hope that someday I will be able to meet you.
I have to tell you what my mom knows about you. I went to my parents' house last night. Mom asked me what my vacation plans were.
I replied that I might want to go abroad, but I haven't decided where yet. Mom told me it's far away and it might take a lot of money.
And then I said I had a friend. She was surprised by this and I told her about you. I said your name is xxxxx
and we met online. My mom was glad to hear this and she hopes that our relationship will grow.
I said that you are a good man and not like the men I met in Russia. My mom wanted to see your picture,
but I didn't have your picture. I told her that I would show your picture later. My parents were happy to know
that I have a good friend. But Dad asked me about how we would see each other if we live in different countries.
I said that my vacation will be coming soon and I plan to go to zagoanitsa to meet you.
Marс, I thought a lot about you when I couldn't write to you. Every time I wait for the moment when I can see your letter.
I can't say that I love you. No. I can't say I love you. We haven't even seen each other yet. But I have a
great feeling for you. You're my best friend. I can trust you! I can tell you things that I won't tell other friends.
Do you understand? I think about you often. Are you thinking about me? Do you have good feelings about me? Just tell me honestly about it. Has your life changed after you got to know me?
I am an adult woman and I understand that there are no fairy tales in this world. It can't be that I arrived in another country and immediately found the prince.
But we are good friends and I want to take this chance. Perhaps you are my destiny! No one can say exactly what awaits us next.
I think that a person creates his own happiness! Do you agree? Besides, I've always been attracted to your country. It is a country with a rich culture.
I will enjoy visiting your country and watching your lifestyle. Can you be my guide? What interesting places are there in your area?
I have to take the chance to get to know you personally!
My vacation is coming soon. I told you I was going to have a vacation soon. I talked to my director about it yesterday. I said,
That I want to get a rest. The director asked me to work for another week and then I can rest!
This means that in a week I will be free from work and I will have 55 days of rest. But I can get more days if I want.
xxxxxx, would you like to meet me? I really want to fly to you and meet you. So we can get to know each other well.
Emails give us a lot of information, but they can't replace a meeting.
I've been to Spain and I know I have to get ready for the trip. I have to find out about the cost of the trip.
I have money! how much money is needed to come to you? Tomorrow I will try to look for tickets and prices for them. haven't you looked?
I also have to find out about the visa. When I was in Spain, I had to have a visa. There is no problem for me to find out about it.
I'm asking you to find out about the cost of a ticket from Moscow. Ok?
I am sending you photos from my last vacation in Spain, I really liked it there, but I believe that I will be much better with you.
I am finishing my letter and I hope you will write to me soon! I'll be waiting for your answer. I promise to write to you as often as I can!!!!
I also hope that you will answer my letters.
My kiss for you, my friend xxxxxxx!

Adelina.

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 21:57:52 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

в бассейне.jpg .... 22.07.2017

в отпуске.jpg ..... 20.08.2016

... so, so ... Pics are taken in Spain .... was a nice Try

... Pic 1 are taken here:

Эмбарго, Ночной клуб, БассейнБар, паб
Левобережная ул., 72, Ростов-на-Дону, Россия
https:/ /embargovilla.ru/

..... Pic 2 ---- Big Utrish - Anapa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Hi my xxxxxx!
I had a lot of work today and I'm tired. but soon I will be going home and I will have a rest.
I hope you had an easier day today. How was your day?
I told you last time that my parents know about you. Yesterday I was at my parents' and mom asked about you again.
She asked who you work for and how you live. I answered her questions and she was satisfied. Then Mom asked me about our meeting.
I said I would fly to you. I also said that you are inviting me to visit, and that you will take care of me. Mom knows about my experience of traveling to Spain, so she doesn't worry about me going alone.
Also tomorrow I will have the second day of vaccination against coronavirus and I hope that everything will go well.
I hope that my health will not deteriorate and I will get a passport stating that I have passed the vaccine and with it I will be able to go abroad.
I hope that you too have already been vaccinated and feel well. I'm worried about you.
xxxxxx, it would be very nice if you could visit Russia. I could introduce you to my parents.
But it's probably too early to think about it now. We haven't even met yet. If our relationship grows well,
then someday you will be able to get to know my dad and mom.
Now I want to talk about the journey. I get 75500 rubles a month. That's about $1,000! And I have to say
that this is good money in our city. But I have expenses, every month I give part of the money to the bank.
I used the mortgage to buy an apartment. And now I have to pay $380 every month.
I have enough left to live well. I have savings that I left for my vacation.
It's about $600 and I'll be getting paid soon. I think I will have enough money to make a visa and all the documents and buy tickets!!!
Now I'm going to ask you again, just don't be offended that I ask the same thing several times, I'm worried
and I'm freaking out very much: Do you want me to come to you? I want you to think and answer me.
If you are really happy to meet me, then I will be preparing to fly to you. I have to finish my work here. I need to talk to the director about keeping my position in our firm.
If our relationship doesn't grow, then I have to go back to work. Then I have to visit a travel agency
to find out about the cost of travel and how I can get a visa.
xxxxxx, I want to ask you about the hotel. If I come to you, then I have to live in a hotel. But paying for a hotel is expensive.
What do you think if I stay in your house? I understand that this is a bit brazen. But I need to know your opinion.
Don't think I'm a bad girl. I'm just trying to save money. Text me if I can stay in your house.
If you don't want or can't have me staying with you, then I'll stay in a hotel! Ok? don't be angry with me. :)
This will be our first meeting and I want the meeting to be pleasant! We already know each other well enough.
I trust you as a very good friend. There's an important thing I want to talk to you about. I've heard stories about, that some women go abroad to another country to get married. After the girl gets citizenship, she leaves the man. I understand that you may have similar thoughts and it may affect our friendship. I want to
tell you that I have no such thoughts. I'm already dreaming of getting on a plane and flying to get to know you.
I don't plan to be your wife right after 1 month of dating. Do you understand? But I want to get to know you well.
I hope that our relationship will develop further and then it will become a special feeling. But it's too early to think about the wedding. Do you agree? Don't be mad at me, but I should have told you that. I have no idea of using our acquaintance to get citizenship. Do you understand?
It seems to me that you are the man I was looking for. Nice and gentle! Loyal and fair! I think you are a man of
your word and you will not deceive me. It seems to me that everything will be fine. But if our relationship does not grow after our meeting, then I will return home and we will remain good friends.
I'm finishing my letter and I'm waiting for you to write to me soon and let me know seriously what you think about our meeting.
Kisses!
Your friend Adelina.

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 23:05:53 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

я на работе.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:04 pm

My xxxxxxx!
Lucky you wrote to me. It seems to me that I go to work just to see your letter! :) You're my best friend now.
I like that you can meet me if I travel to you. I think that together we can have a good rest.
I have 2 news for you. One is good, and the other is not so good. Today I was in the hospital for vaccination and they gave me a second vaccine and on Monday I will get a certificate that I have been vaccinated and can travel. I'm very glad, aren't you?
But when I was leaving the hospital, an elderly woman accidentally pushed me and my phone fell out of my hand and crashed, I took it to repair and was told that if they could fix it, then let me know in a few days. I hope they can fix it.
It's good that I have a second phone from work. I'll use it for now.
I am ready to finish my work here and I will have a rest. I am ready to spend my vacation to come to you and get to know you.
It's important for me to know you personally, because my life changed after I got to know you.
I used to dream about finding a good job and making a career. But then I started to realize that I should have a family.
I have a mom and dad. But I have to think about my own family. To do this, I have to find a good man.
Before, I didn't even think that I would be able to get acquainted via the Internet, for me it was the first time. Now that I know you through your letters, I want to get to know you personally. And I hope you really want to meet me.
xxxxxx, are you thinking about your future? How do you see your future? I think about it and I dream of having a man I love, with whom I can share my happiness or grief. I do not know if I can find such a man, but I have to try.
Therefore, I will fly to you and get to know you. You and I are friends, although I believe that we have closer feelings.
It's not love yet, but it's important for me to know that you think about me often and are waiting for my letters. Is that true? Are you waiting for our meeting to understand how well we fit together?
Let me tell you what I think about my plans. In a few days I will be taking my vacation. The vacation will continue 55 days. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will go to the travel agency to find out what I need for my trip.
I don't think it will be difficult. I will probably need a passport for travel, a visa and an airplane ticket.
I have a passport, I can buy a ticket at the airport, so I have to find out only about the visa. When I have a visa,
I will buy a ticket and fly to you. I think I can come to you in 2 weeks! I am very glad of this thought!!!
I can stay with you for 30 days if we don't plan any more, it all depends on you.
During this time, I want to see your city and get to know you. My main purpose of the trip is to meet you, xxxxxx! Would you like me to stay with you longer? you probably have to work and you won't be able to be with me all the time. But I hope you can stay with me in the evening and on weekends.
I would like to stay with you more time, but I will have to return to Russia. I know that the visa is valid for a limited time.
If our relationship develops well, then you can visit Ezhva to get to know my city and parents.
I don't want you to have problems at work because of me. On the contrary, I would like to hug you after work and kiss you!
Do you like it? I also don't want you to spend a lot of money. We could go with you to your favorite places.
We could travel to see the mountains, the sea! I can make sandwiches and we could have a picnic!
We could also stay at home and watch a movie. I can cook you a romantic dinner. Cook according to recipes of Russian cuisine.
I think you'll like it! I would like to try your cuisine as well! Can you cook this for me? :)
xxxxxx, I probably think a lot about our meeting, but I like to think about it. I ask you to let me know what
you think about our meeting! Do you like what I'm planning?
I also want to know your phone number. You probably have several numbers to call. Tell me your home phone
and your mobile phone. I'll write it down in my notebook. Unfortunately, I only have a mobile phone
provided by my company. I don't have a phone at home. And I can't call you from my mobile. Because the company pays for all my calls and they blocked the opportunity to call abroad and to be called from abroad as well.
I'll probably have to buy a phone card to call you from a public phone if mine doesn't get fixed. Tell me your phone numbers. Ok?
I will continue to work, but I will also think about our meeting! :)
I'm sending you my kiss!
write to me soon!!!!!

Your Adelina.

Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 21:36:01 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

tele(.jpg

нг 2020.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:20 pm

..... why the Hell is she given us the Homeaddress in italian Language :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Hello my xxxxxx!!!!
Have you been waiting for my letter? I was in a hurry to write to you as soon as possible. I couldn't wait for the moment when I would have time to read your letter! I think a lot about the fact that we will be able to meet soon.
I was late for work today. There was an accident right in front of me and I was very scared.
4 cars collided, and they blocked the road. No one could go around them and therefore there was a "traffic jam" on the street! do you understand? I waited 30 minutes for the road to become free.
Fortunately, my car was not damaged.
It got colder and the temperature dropped to - 11 degrees Celsius, it's good that there is a stove in the car.
How is the weather with you? It's probably already cold, too? I want to ask Dad to flood the bathhouse
and tomorrow I will go to the village to my parents and I will bask in the bath, do you know what a bath is in Russian?
I have already taken the first steps for our meeting. First, I talked to my parents about what
I'm going abroad. I explained to them that you are a good man and we are good friends. I also said
that you will take care of me when I am with you. You will meet me at the airport and then you will see me off
I'm going to the airport. But I can also take care of myself if you can't meet me.
You said that your country is safe for travel. Also, I know English, so I won't have a problem talking. My mom told me she didn't mind my traveling, but she told me to write a letter after or call them as soon as you meet me. That way she can know I'm safe.
It was very important for me to know that my parents approved of my actions. I have very good parents.
I love my mom and dad. They brought us up well. I am glad that my parents supported me.
I hope that someday you will meet my parents and you will be convinced that they are good people!
xxxxxx, today I also spoke with my director. I have some good news. My director told me that I can start my vacation!!!! This is very good news. But I still haven't found out about the visa.
I will go to the travel agency tonight after work or tomorrow afternoon when I will have lunch.
I also have to find out about the ticket price. Tell me the name of the airport where you can meet me.
Ok? I will be watching flights from Moscow. It will be Sheremetyevo or Domodedovo airport. I think the ticket
it will be cheaper from Moscow. As soon as I find out where and how I can get a visa, I will inform you about it.
When I traveled to Spain, the travel agency took all the worries about the visa. We arrived at the airport in Madrid, a bus met us there and we traveled for 5 days in Spain. We had a tour group of 40 people.
But now I'm going to have a slightly different journey. Anyway, I'll know about it tomorrow.
I can't believe that I'll be able to see you soon. Every day I think only about the fact that we are separated only by distance.
I'm really looking forward to our meeting. xxxxxxx, are you waiting for our meeting? I'm a little excited, but it's a pleasant excitement!!! It 's nice to think that soon I will be able to meet you in person.
xxxxxx, I want to ask you to give me your home address and your full name. Can you tell me that?
My mom asked me to ask you this so she would know your address.
I'll give you my address. But I ask that you do not send expensive gifts. Mail in Russia is often lost and parcels are broken.
I don't want your card or gift to be lost or broken! I don't want this to happen to us!
Therefore, please do not send anything of value!
Il mio nome completo - Mukhametdinova Adelina

Il mio indirizzo e:
16 st. Slava ap. 55
Ezhva area, Syktyvkar
Resp. Komi
Federazione russa

Today I was in the hospital and took my certificate that I had been vaccinated and that I could go abroad.
I will find out more in detail at the travel company and the embassy about this certificate, but I was told that
I would not even have to stay in quarantine for 14 days and move freely with you.
Then I went to the service center where I handed over my phone to find out if it was fixed or not. I was told
that I could fix it, but I need to wait 3-4 weeks to order spare parts and that it may take even longer
due to the fact that there are few spare parts on the market now due to the coronavirus. I left it there and hope that when I get home they will fix it for me.
I will finish this letter. And I'm waiting for you to write me your answer soon. Don't forget to tell me the name of the airport that is close to your home. Ok? I'm also waiting for you to tell me your address and your name.
Tomorrow or today I will find out at the agency about how I can get a visa and then I will write a letter to you.
I hope you love my photos.

Your Adelina.

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:05:15 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

у родителей.jpg

..... given address Коми респ., Сыктывкар г., улица Славы 16, 167026

..... House was renovated last year, Gas system and facade will be renovated next year

https:/ /domreestr.ru/respublika-komi/syktyvkar/76cf3a/#caplan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adelina Mukhametdinova; <mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Salut is my xxxxxx!
I'm in a very good mood today! Today is my last day at work!!! Tomorrow I don't have to work anymore and I will rest.
I hope that I will be with you very soon. It's cold in Ezhva today! Approximately -15 degrees. Autumn is over
and winter has begun.
How many degrees of heat do you have? I think you have better weather now than we do and it's still warm?
I am very glad that you wrote to me. Your letter gives me a feeling of warmth and I feel happy.
I can't work well today because all my thoughts are only about you. But I have to finish my work today so
that I can have a quiet vacation later. I will explain to my colleague Elena what she should do when I am on vacation.
She will replace me in my position.
I'm glad you told me the name of the airport. Will you be able to meet me at the airport if I tell you in advance the date and time of arrival of my plane? Are you going to meet me in person or do I have to take a taxi? Tell me about it.
I'm in a hurry to tell you what I learned at the agency. Last night I went to a travel agency to find out about traveling to the USA. I told them that I wanted to fly to the USA. I was offered many options for staying at the hotel. But I said I want to attend USA, because I wanted to meet my friend. Therefore, staying in a hotel is not suitable for me. I explained to them that I wanted to fly to the USA on my own. The girl at the agency explained to me that for this I must have a passport for travel, a visa and plane tickets.
I knew about it and I was only interested in the visa. They explained it to me. Unfortunately, there is no US embassy in our city.
And I was told that the nearest embassy is in Moscow. The period for obtaining a visa is from 3 to 7 days.
The cost of a visa for a tourist is $ 250.
The validity period of this visa is 2 years. In order to get a visa, I must have 4 photos, a certificate of my
salary, a certificate of my property and a passport for travel. I have two options to get a visa:

1. The agency will help me get a visa. I will provide all the necessary documents to the Agency and they will
get a visa for me. It will cost $600 and will take 4-6 weeks. But I still have to go to Moscow
to personally attend an interview at the embassy. Therefore, this option is not suitable for me. When I have
a visa, my vacation will already be over.
2. I will get a visa on my own. To do this, I have to go to Moscow and submit all the papers to the embassy
by yourself. It will cost me $250 and will take 3 - 7 days. But I will have to pay for the way to Moscow
and the hotel. The cost of the road to Moscow by plane is 4,500 rubles or $ 70. The hotel will cost from 3800 rubles or $ 50 per day.
I think I should have $500 to pay for 7 days in a hotel and food.
3. I was also told that I should definitely take a certificate that I had been vaccinated. So I won't need to take
a coronavirus test.
and I will get a visa to you in the USA without any problems. I am so glad that I have it all ready and don't have to go through and wait.

xxxxxx, I told you that I have money for travel. It's 600 dollars and today I received my salary 1000 dollars. But I have to pay a $380 mortgage and now I only have $1200. This money will be enough to pay all the expenses
for the visa, and I have about 500 dollars left, I hope that it will be enough to pay for the plane ticket. I was looking at flight prices in the USA today.
It costs about 700-1100 dollars, I hope I have enough money to buy tickets, if I don't have enough, can you add it to me?
Forgive me for asking this of you. Can you buy a ticket for me? Can you find out how to buy a ticket for me?
I'm really sorry that I can't pay for my travel on my own. I also can't put it off because my vacation already starts tomorrow. If you can buy a ticket for me, then I will be going to Moscow and in a couple of days I will be ready to do the paperwork.
I will be able to pay you back after my vacation ends and I will return to work.
Once again, forgive me for having to ask you for help, but I think this meeting is necessary for the two of us. We need to understand our relationship together. I don't want our relationship to end because we couldn't meet.
xxxxxx, I will come to work tomorrow to read your letter. They also explained to me that I can check my e-mail
in any Internet cafe. To do this, I have to go to w.gmail.com, enter your password and then I will be able to see your emails.
I knew about it, but I didn't know well how it worked. Now I don't have to use any special program.
I'm sure we'll have good company together!I am waiting for your letter with the hope that soon we will be together and I will be able to kiss you.

Write soon.

Your Adelina.

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:45:18 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

из старых 2015.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:09 am

.... he sent me the same Letter from 25.11.21 once more

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 23:55:58 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:03 pm

Dear good morning. Yesterday there was some mistake at work at my place and the very first letter was sent
to you. And what I wrote to you yesterday didn't go away. I was already going to the airport and forgot some documents at work, and I had to stop by here, and I saw your letter. Now my parents will take me to the airport.

Here's the letter I wrote you yesterday:

Hello my xxxxxx!
I came to the Internet cafe to write this letter to you. I have started my vacation and I will not work now.
I am happy that you can help me with tickets and now I will be preparing to go to Moscow today.
You can fly to Moscow by plane, take a train or take a bus. Flying on a plane is fast,
but I'm afraid to fly, it's scary for me. But I'll do it for us. I already went to the airport and booked a ticket!!!
Tomorrow morning is my flight and in the afternoon I will be in Moscow! I am very happy that our meeting will be soon.
I'm going to go home now and get my luggage. I was already thinking about what to take with me. I won't take a lot of things, but I'll take the essentials. Then I will go to my parents. They'll take me to the airport.
When I arrive in Moscow, I will look for a hotel or a room and then I will find an Internet cafe to write you a
letter! I can't wait to meet you. I have a great feeling for you now and that's why I want to
meet you. I'm in a very good mood now! What's your mood like?
It is very important for me to feel your support. I decided on this journey to be with you.
I want you to write to me every day when I'm in Moscow. I plan to get my visa in 5-7 days.
I have all the necessary documents to submit to the embassy.
xxxxxx, I'm finishing my letter. I still have to go home and then I'll go to my parents.
I will write to you as soon as I arrive in Moscow! And I hope that you will also write me your letter.
With love, Adelina!

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 08:29:09 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Adelina A. Mukhametdinova; <mmmadelia86ayrra@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:00 pm

Hello my xxxxxx!
I hasten to inform you that I have arrived in Moscow at last. :liar: :liar: :liar:
Mom escorted me to the airport. She asked me to say hello to you! I'm a little tired from the trip, but I'm
ready to spend my strength to meet you. I arrived in Moscow in the afternoon at 11.00. Then I immediately I went to look for a hotel. I have already been to Moscow once and I stayed in a hotel. But it became very expensive and I rented a room in an apartment, for which you have to pay every day. It costs 60 dollars per day + meals. I have enough money to stay here for 12-15 days and I have already paid. I hope that for this time I will be able to get a visa.
I'm writing to you from an Internet cafe. I will write to you from an Internet cafe when I'm in Moscow. The weather in Moscow is different from the weather in Ezhva, it is warmer here.
I was already at the embassy today and now I will tell you about it. When I came to the embassy, I wrote an application that I wanted to get a visa. Then I submitted all the necessary documents. I was asked about my place of work, residential address, income statement, documents confirming the existence of property.
I provided this today at the embassy.
The girl who accepted the documents asked me about the purpose of the visit to the USA. I answered her questions.
She said that now I am a candidate for a visa. She also added that I have a good chance of getting a visa
because I have a good job and property in Russia. This is a good guarantee that I will not stay in the USA illegally.
Your government is taking care of the problems of illegal immigration. But the girl at the embassy said that
I can be sure of that, that I can get a visa. In a few days I will have to come to the embassy for an interview.
I will be asked some questions and after that they will tell me whether I can get a visa or not.
After that, I was introduced to the requirements for obtaining a visa. The most important requirement is the availability of round-trip tickets. It is very important that I provide tickets at the embassy as soon as possible.
I was told that for now I can leave the documents at the embassy, but for a full package they need round-trip tickets to make a visa for these numbers faster.
Since I am traveling on my own for the first time, they cannot give me a visa for more than 90 days. Next time I will be able to get a visa for longer.
Therefore, the sooner I bring them tickets, the sooner they will consider my application and issue a visa.
Today I have already submitted the documents and my next step will be to buy tickets.
And the faster I buy tickets, the faster I will have a visa. I plan to come to you on December 24!!! Do
you believe? It will be the day of our meeting. Would it be convenient for you for me to arrive on this day?
If you can't meet me, then let me know about it and I will buy tickets for another day.
I've been looking at ticket prices online now. Tickets cost about $750, this is with luggage for December 24.
There is not much cheaper, but there you need to pay separately for luggage, and it may be even more expensive because I have a bag and a suitcase)
You said you had the money to buy a ticket. I think it would be better if you send me money to Russia.
I have a bank account, but it would be better to use a money transfer system.
Have you ever used an international money transfer system? I only used it once when I traveled
to Spain. My parents sent me money when I was in Spain. They sent me money via World Remit.
It was very convenient because the money comes very quickly and safely.
It would be nice if you also used this system to send money. I hope you can help me with the tickets.
I'm asking you to send $800 in case the ticket might cost more. If I can buy a cheaper ticket, then I will return the remaining money to you.
xxxxxx, it would be good if you would send money soon. So I won't spend much for the room and my visa will be
ready soon. When my dad sent me money, he needed my full name and the address of the nearest World Remit branch.
My full name:
name - Adelina
last name - Mukhametdinova
patronymic - Ayratovna
World Remit office address:
SBERBANK
OSTOZENKA 25
Moscow, 119034
I hope you can send me money so I can buy a ticket. As soon as I have my tickets, I will write a letter to you
and I will tell you the day, time and other information about the flight so that you can meet me. Ok?
I'm very tired today and I haven't eaten anything yet. I'm going to go to the room that I rented now and I'm going to rest!
My xxxxxxx, I think about you every day and I expect that we will be together soon. Send me your new photo so that I can print it out and carry it with me.
Do you have my photo on paper? :)
Tomorrow I will come to the Internet cafe and I hope I will see your answer!

Your Adelina.

Received: from [10.14.5.111] ([95.213.164.11]) .... she's "still at home" and not in Moscow
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:43:13 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”