It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <Natalya1980DDD@gmail.com/natalya1980ddd@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:34 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Good day. How are you? My mom named me Nat.You don't know me. I got your mail in a dating service. I 'm sure you are not against that I'm writing to u? I expect that u also 'd like to make the acquaintance of young woman and change your life for the better. I 'll write a few words in the letter as I really do not know whether you like me or not. I would like to send some pictures of me 4 u to have a look at me better. I really hope that you 'll respond and I do hope you and I will be able to get to know each other . I will look forward to a reaction zestfully from you and I 'm going to give you an answer as soon as I can. Your open soul mate from Russia Natalya.

Received: from [185.46.16.182] (helo=Jay.Penelope) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) .... RES-Proxy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 13:36:33 -0700
Reply-To: Natalya1980DDD@gmail.com
To: terrymayo960@gmail.com
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (15A75)

RU-TELETIME-20140128
System administration department
109/1, Engelsa st.,
352120, Tihoretsk,
Krasnodarskiy kray
Russian Federation

IMG3601.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalya1980ddd@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:51 pm

.... I don't know this Dating agency .... she's also by Django-Hurtig

Hello xxxxxx, how are you today? I am glad, that you have answered. I hoped for it. Thanks for your letter. Forgive that my answer took a lot of time. I had no opportunity to write earlier. I promise to write you every day. I would want that we have started to learn each other. I am completely open for you. I am very interested in you.
For me it is very disturbing and very interesting to begin our dialogue. For begin, I would want that you have told to me as you would like that I named you? xxxxx it is your real name? Probably you have is nick name? You can name me Natalya. This my real name.
I will begin and I will tell a little about myself. I hope, that it will not be boring for you. To me 41 year. My growth - 165 centimetres. Weight - 56 kg. My favourite colour - green. Eyes - dark blue. My natural hair colour - the blonde. I live in the central part of Russia, in Village - Darovskoy. It is small, but beautiful Village. And I wanted to know more about that where do you live. Tell in more detail as life where you there. OK? It is very interesting to me. I work in a beauty salon. The hairdresser. I cheerful, modest, hardworking and responsible. All my family is my mum. I was married, but now is divorced.
I have no children. I will tell about all it more in detail, but later. OK? Also I wish to tell, that I good know English language. I have studied English language in college.
I understand, that for you was unexpected to receive my letter. In dating agency to me has advised to go my friend. She had successful acquaintance through this agency and now is happy. You can tell to me as you email has appeared in dating agency? This agency here, is called Dating Agency "Dream". There me gave only your to email of nothing any more. When and for what it has been made? I hope, what you yet have not found anybody for yourself? I have a chance?
You probably wish to know, what I try to find here? I certainly will tell to you. The main search in my life is a love. I try to find the love but while I had no success in it. As, I will tell to you, that for me the most important thing in the person - sincerity, honesty and kindness. Most of all I do not like in people falsity and meanness. For me has no value appearance of the person. For me the soul matters only. As, for me the age difference has no value. Age is just a number for me. And what age for you? Also, I think that distance between us too not a problem for our communication. If we want, then we will make everything to meet. I am ready and I want our meeting, once.
xxxxxx I have told to you a little about myself. I think, that to start it to you would will be enough for this purpose that you had a first impression about me. I hope, that you as will give me the good story about yourself. I would want that you have told, that is important for you in this life, that you search, what plans have. In general, I wish to know about you as much as possible. I hope for your sincerity and honesty. I wish to tell in advance to you thanks for the story about you. I hope, that my letter has not tired you. And I hope, that you liked my photos.
Sincerely Natalya.

p.s. I forgot to congratulate you on past Christmas and New Year. I wish you all good. I hope, your 2022 began well?

..... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:02:29 -0600

DFjhf76.jpg

Kjfduhy7.jpg

Uhfd7tfs.jpg

......Светлана Яшметова - Йошкар-Ола .... must be married with 2 Kids

https:/ /vk-look.com/user/svetlanayshmetova .... 361 Pics

https:/ /vk.com/svetlanayshmetova

.... RPO is Hairdresser in Yola in Salon "Vanilla"
https:/ /vk.com/vanillsalon337174

.instagram.com/svetayashmetova/

Светлана Яшметова Пешкельдина - 742 Pics
https:/ /ok.ru/sveta.peshkeldina

https:/ /voguegroup.ru/data/id-79495440
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <natalya1980ddd@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:40 pm

Hi xxxxx!!! Nice that you write to me. I very much would want that we have continued our dialogue. I hope, that we with you have the identical purposes.
xxxxxx I am grateful to you that you have written me such big letter and have given such good story about yourself. It was very interesting to me to learn about you and about your life. Thanks you for sincerity and honesty. I very much appreciate it. It seems to me, that you the good person and I very much wish to continue to learn you.
Today I would like to tell you a little more about myself. In the last letter I already told that I, once, was married. We were married 5 years. We were acquainted by our friends. The first years of our life were good. He lived in my apartment. But then he changed. He began to drink alcohol and to beat me. I long suffered all this. Sometimes at the nights I left to spend the night to my friends, sometimes to mom. Once he strongly beat me when was drunk and I decided to leave him and to divorce. He did not agree to divorce me and I had to go to court. Us parted. At first he did not allow me to live quietly. But now everything is good. At first we wanted children, but then I saw what he is a person. I did not want children from such person. I hope that you understand. I hope that you are not shocked from my openness? I am really very open person.
Now about my family. I have no dad. He died of a disease when I was little. I have no grandmother and the grandfather. All of them are dead. I have no brothers and sisters. I have only mom. My mom the wonderful person and I is happy that I have her. She lives in the next Village. She is 68 years old. My mom brought up me one. I am very grateful to her for everything. My mom lives alone, but she has a cat and a dog. I live alone in the small one-room apartment. In my life everything suits me and there is enough everything. But I want to find love. I already said to you about it that it is my purpose.
After the divorce I did not need the relations. I wanted to have a rest. But my friends say that I need the person who will make me happy. Now I agree with them and is ready to the relations. I am a person who can give a lot of love and happiness.
Here it is difficult to find the good man because Village small. Besides male alcoholism is very developed here. For this reason I went to dating agency. My friend (her name - Ekaterina) allowed to use to me her computer and the Internet as I have no house computer.
xxxxxx I hope that you were not tired of my letter? I hope that my letter was not too emotional for you. I decided to send you a photo with my mom, her cat and dog. Do you like it?
You told a little about family. Maybe you will tell more? I would like the detailed story if you of course can. I very much want to learn more about you. I do not know why, but I feel to you such feeling because of which I am ready to open for you soul. I very much hope that you will write to me tomorrow. I'll be waiting.
Sincerely Natalya.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:17:06 -0600

---fduih78gf.jpg

mfhgfdfd7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:20 pm

xxxxxx!!! Thanks for your e-mail. I trusted and felt, that you will write to me today. I like to receive the letter from you. First, I wish to tell to you thanks that you told a little more about yourself. I like sport too, but I know nothing about the American soccer. I like tennis.You have a beautiful house.
In the today's letter, I would like to tell to you about the friends. You have many friends? How you like to spend time? Whether you have friends to the childhood with whom till now you communicate? In general, tell to me all that you wish to tell to me about the friends. And I will tell to you about the friends. I think, that in a life of each person there can not be many real friends. Can be a lot of familiar. But true friends can be only units. You agree? And me has carried. I have 2 best friends. Their names - Tatyana and Elena. By the way, I will send you their photo today. On first photo Elena, and on the second Tatyana. On a photo with Tatyana, we visited theater in Kirov once. With Tatyana we are familiar since the childhood. We together with her grew, went together to a kindergarten. With Elena we are familiar as very much for a long time and now we together with it work in one beauty salon. It the master of manicure. And we see with her every day. We like to laugh and joke. All of us very cheerful girls. I have many other familiar girls. But true friends only 2. And I am successful to have Tatyana and Elena. We never betray each other.
xxxxxx I hope, that it was interesting to you to hear about my friends and to see their photo together with me. I hope that you too will tell about the friends as I have asked you about it. I will wait tomorrow to see your letter
Sincerely Natalya.

Received: from mpa.one.microsoft.com ([81.222.188.27])
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 05:13:17 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

kjfd-fhd7.jpg .... 01.07.2019 in Yola .... Юнона и Авось, рок-опера

LLL0ifd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:47 pm

Hi xxxxxx!!! I am again grateful to you for your letter. Your letters become an integral part of my day. I hope, that you as like to receive my letters.
Thank you that you gave me such good story about you. It is awful that your bride cheated on you. But I am glad that you have optimism because of our communication now. And I am glad that your mom supports you. And I am glad that you have such good brothers and sisters.
xxxxxx yesterday I thought that I almost have told nothing to you about the work. Today I will correct it and I
will tell to you.
As I already said to you in the beginning of our dialogue, that I work as the hairdresser in a beauty salon. I very much like my work. I specially went to school for this purpose what to study in work of the hairdresser. I have mastered it very easily. Even when I did not have a vocational education, I could cut the friends. And at me already then well it turned out. And then I have decided, that I am ready to work all life as the hairdresser.
I can cut men and women. At us very amicable and cheerful collective. As the good heads. I work 8.00 am - 8.00 pm 6 days in a week. Sunday my day off. But I can sometimes work and on Sunday. I very hardworking person. But when last year there was COVID 19 our beauty shop was closed. It was very long and hard time for all. All were blocked houses. Nobody worked. Anybody had no money. I with fear remember that time. All of us helped each other as could. Even in our small village everything was strict. On TV showed some horrors worldwide. I think that in Russia it was not so terrible as in your country. Gradually all settles into shape. Now restrictions less, but we still continue to work in face masks. And now I can already tell that life returned to the old course. I, my mom and most of all my acquaintances have COVID-19 inoculation. Tell please in more detail about that as a situation with coronavirus in your country. How many people in your country did vaccination?
On the one hand work of the hairdresser seems boring. But so it seems only not for the hairdresser. When I cut people, I can create. I can dream and think out that that new. And at me it turns out. It for me the way completely to be realised. Thus this work is not for me boring. Once, I would like to cut you. What do you think of it xxxxx? I think, that I have enough told to you about the work. I remember that you already spoke about the work. Maybe you will tell more? I as would like to learn more in detail about your work. And about that whom, you dreamt to be in the childhood? Your dream has come true?
xxxxxx I am of course sending you my new photo today. I hope you like it. On photos you can see me at work, my work and my workplace. I hope you like it?
xxxxx I think, that my letter has turned out today tightened. I hope, that to you not wanted to sleep:) I joke. Now I will finish the letter. I will wait for your letter tomorrow. As always I hope, that you will answer my questions and will tell about yourself. Good day.
Sincerely Natalya.

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 03:59:03 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

fdIcD8U.jpg ..... is she Hairdresser or Surgeon :thinking:

fkIwL-X4.jpg

gfklzDI.jpg

Hhfd7gf3.jpg

z5p20.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx. Yesterday I wrote you. But when I came here today, I saw, my yesterday's letter was not delivered to you. I do not know why it happened. Perhaps, because of problems with the Internet. I send you the yesterday's letter again. Here it:

Hi, hi, hi xxxxxx. I am very glad to see your letter. Today in the street good weather. And at me good mood.
And I would like to share this mood with you. I very much like your thoughts. Thanks for your memoirs. Yes,
I understand your feelings. I am glad that everything well ended then. I think that I had no anything similar in life. Thanks for your sincerity and trust.
I long decided what photos to send to you today. I have chosen it. These photos show that I really love winter sports. I love to cook very much. I bake delicious cabbage pies. But I can bake pies with any filling. I also like
to work with the ground. In the photo where I am near the ground is my mom’s garden. I helped her.
When I chose a photo for you today, I have decided to tell to you about the hobbies. I very much like to ski.
I think, that you have understood it on my photos. I in general very much like sports. My favourite kind of sports - volleyball. As I very much like run, tennis and skates. When I have a free time, I always invite Elena
and Tatyana to run with me. They always agree. Besides sports, I very much like a camping. I like to camp
and spend the night open-air somewhere on the coast of the river. Nearby to mine Village there are many lakes and the rivers where it is possible to spend time very well. Here it is valid very beautiful nature, it is a lot of woods. Air very fresh. I do not like the big cities as there air polluted and it is difficult to breathe. And you like the big city? Whether sports Are pleasant to you? If yes, what kinds? How in general you like to spend free time? Whether you go to clubs and restaurants? I do not like clubs with loud music. But I like slow dance. You are able slow dance? I would give you a lesson. As I like to sing. It is pleasant to you? As we with my friends like to go sometimes to cafe, to eat and communicate. And still we like to gather at somebody at home and all together to prepare any unusual a tasty dish. And at us well it turns out. You would like to try our cookery? I hope, that
I have set to you it is not a lot of question? And I hope, that you will tell to me that you like to do and about your hobbies. I really very much would like to know about it. Our interests can to unite as that and even to pull together us. That you think of all it. I will wait for your answers to all my questions tomorrow. I already wait. Good day.
Sincerely Natalya.

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:30:53 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

2349vAw.jpg

BNuxd5U.jpg

J92uMTmk.jpg

mmmfdjhf7.jpg

Oif098.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi xxxxx. Thanks for your letter. How there was your day? Tell to me interestingly. With each new letter, it seems to me, that we become closer for each other. Thanks to you that you so in detail described to yourself.
I like everything that you told about yourself. And I agree with your thoughts.
xxxxx I already said to you that I feel that we become closer for each other because of our dialogue. You have any similar feelings? I cannot even describe this feeling, but it is very pleasant to me.
Today I wish to tell to you about the typical day, about the schedule of the day. I hope, that it will be interesting to you as people with other culture, in other country spend the day.
I will begin. I wake up at 6.00 am. I rise from a bed. I fill a bed. I clean a teeth, I wash. I do gymnastics. I drink tea. To have breakfast I has not got used. Only tea. I prepare for work. I put on. By 8.00 am I come for work. My work is not far from my house, therefore I spend for road of 15 minutes on foot. On work I familiarise with quantity of the written down clients per day. I prepare a workplace and I start to work. Days happen different. When on a hairstyle it is a lot of clients. And when that is not enough. As a result I work half of day till 1.00 pm and I go home to eat. At 2.00 pm I come back to work. Also I work till 8.00 pm. Earlier after work I went home or we with friends could take a walk a little. Now I at once go to Ekaterina to write you. She good person. I write you. And then I go home. I cook food. A supper. I look TV a little. I wash, I search for a teeth and I go to bed approximately at 10.00 pm. Here so to pass all my usual day. It probably sounds very boringly? What do you think? And how you spend the day xxxxxx? You will give me the same detailed story about your typical day? I very much would like to know in detail, that you do every day and as you spend the weekend. And I as would like to know, that you would like to change in the typical day. In advance, I wish to tell to you thanks for all your answers to my questions. And for it, I send you the new photos. This photos in a sunflower field was done quite recently.
Sincerely Natalya.

Received: from mpa.one.microsoft.com ([85.249.30.0])
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 04:19:44 -0600 .... :-o :shock: :thinking:

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

34vExg.jpg

4DGCJk.jpg

bgfd0-T9m-E.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:33 pm

Hi xxxxxx!!! Thanks for your new letter. I as always am glad to it. For me now your letters became the important part of my day. I begin have feelings very much warm to you. I would like to open to you and to trust. I think, that you the good person and you it is possible to trust. I have the same thoughts of us as well as you. I want our meeting too. Yes, we cannot fight against destiny. You mean to me much too. I want all the same as you.
Now, when I feel that you are a person to whom I can trust, I want to talk to you in more detail about the last relations. I want to open for you the soul. I feel in you the native person. Though we also communicate with you absolutely not for long, I have a feeling that I know you long ago. Do you have such feeling? I cannot describe words this feeling. But communicating with you, I as though found the loved one. It is very warm and pleasant.
I do not want that we between us were some secrets. Only honesty. It is very important for me. At the beginning of our communication I said to you that I was married. But also till a marriage I had several not serious of the relations. Not those men whom I wanted always came across to me. The destiny played with me. And when my friends acquainted me with my ex husband, I was very glad. I thought that it that who is necessary to me for happiness. We were acquainted on a birthday of our mutual friends. I did not know about this acquaintance. It was surprise for me. We started anew to meet and walk together. At first everything was romantic. Then he suggested me to marry and I agreed. At first I did not pay attention that he drinks alcohol. Alcohol became more and more over time. Then it even lost work because of alcohol and long time did not work. I contained its long time. I also suffered a beating. Once he so strongly got drunk that he understood nothing at all. I even think that it had hallucinations. In from evening he strongly beat me. Friends told that I would go to police and wrote the application. But I did not make it. I just divorced him though it also was against it. After the divorce I very easily sighed. These relations were very much, very heavy therefore I did not want several years any relations, especially in the village. In our country in general manhandling and male alcoholism is very developed. I do not want to suffer all this more. I do not want that my last relations repeated. When I told all this, I as if returned to the past and endured again all that pain which I felt in the relations. I think that the destiny gave me a good lesson for the rest of life and now I will become cleverer.
I hope that I not too loaded you the problems?
When I communicate with you xxxxxx, it seems to me, that all to another. Not as with guys in mine Village.
I see, that you the worthy man. I like to communicate with you. For this reason, I feel in you the person close to me. I am not going to have any secrets from you. I hope, that you too. If you wish to tell to me, that that
I do not know that about your last relations I will be glad to learn about all. I hope, that you have not counted my letter too opened. In any case tell to me the opinion. I with not patience will wait for your letter tomorrow. And I hope that you liked my new photos. These photos on the lake near village of my mom. There we together with her. We there are every year.
Yours truly Natalya:)

Received: from mpa.one.microsoft.com ([85.249.24.136])
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:03:17 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

7kz-Ac.jpg

GzRgs.jpg

.... Lake "Sea-Eye" .... Lake in the Volzhsky District of the Mari El Republic. It is located near Shariboksad village of Sotnur rural settlement.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:02 pm

Hi xxxxxx!!! I am happy to see your letter as always. I wish to begin with, that I think of you now every day much. I even badly slept at night because of it.
I am glad that you have a good time with friends. And I am glad that you think of me and do not pay attention to other women. And I am glad that Joe wished us good luck. I have the same feelings as well as you. And I will not be to wound you. I promise. I will always care for your feelings.
xxxxxx I think really much and I reflect on you. I know, that we are still very little familiar. But I cannot do anything with myself. It seems to me, that I have found that person with whom I wish to be. And this person you xxxxxx. What will you tell on it? It is nonsense? Or not? I said that I never felt the present love earlier (even to the husband). Now, I feel that is familiar to me. There can be it and there is a love? What do you think of it? At me now in a head so it is a lot of thoughts on all. I at all do not know, that it is possible to speak to you, and that was not present. But I can tell precisely only that I really feel for the first time. And I never spoke so with other men earlier. What do you think of all it? Please, tell to me the opinion. Also tell that you feel. For me very much, it is very important to know it. I hope, what my the revelation have not frightened you? There can be all it with me occurs, because I have yearned under relations? And what I was ready to these relations? I do not know, that to me to do with all these thoughts and feelings. Please, tell to me all thoughts. Tell to me all feelings which are tested by you. I with alarm will wait what to see your letter and answers tomorrow.
Yours truly Natalya:)

p.s. Report to your mom and the sister of Hi from me too.

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 05:27:31 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

Bg6PqGM.jpg

Freh1-XDfg.jpg

Tore
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <Natalya1980DDD@gmail.com/natalya1980ddd@gmail.com>

Postby Tore » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 pm

Thanks for adding these emails! I received similar emails from him, and at the same time, full of contradictions, and I ended the correspondence, the suffering stopped. Not sure how to identify these IP addresses, gmail accounts only show the location of the server in the US. Also, images are difficult to identify with different programs, although images exist on certain portals.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:18 pm

xxxxx I with alarm waited for the letter from you. This day for me was even more disturbing. I even at first wished to come here since morning, but I should be late for work. And I nevertheless have waited evenings.
xxxxxx for me was very disturbing to start to read your letter. But when I read I was happy. I am happy, that you have the same feelings to me, as well as I to you. Thanks for your feelings to me. It is surprising, that our feelings are mutual.It is what that a sign for both of us. I am really very glad to hear about your feelings to me. Thanks.
I think, that after several last days, feeling which I test to you, I can define. I think, that it is love. That love which I never tested. It is surprising feeling. It seems to me, that my soul can fly now. Even it seems to me, that I would like to write poems now. I feel inspiration. Knowingly many great poets were so are inspired by the love and wrote such great songs and poems.
xxxxx I yesterday talked with Tatyana and have told to it the feelings to you. She has been surprised, that my feelings to you have appeared so soon. Most of all her has surprised, that it is relations through the Internet. She has told to me to be cautious. And still she has told, that has noticed changes in me. She has told, that I began to smile and laugh much more. She has noticed, that I became little bit happier. And now she has understood in what the reason of all of it. She has told, that if I am assured of the feelings I should continue to develop these feelings.
And you have told to somebody about our relation and about the feelings? Answer me please it. As, I wished to ask you permissions to tell about our dialogue to my mom. You not against? I think, that she will be glad.
With all these feelings to you, now I am ready to finish the letter with kisses to you. I give you the kisses. Also I send new photos. These photos are made in a field after hay harvesting. Have good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 04:35:15 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

Bghj6u.jpg

Frghnt-S-Lk.jpg

Hgfd63k.jpg

Hgfue6732.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:47 pm

Hi my xxxxxx!!! With my health everything is good. Thanks for your concern. Thank you that you think of me very much. I very much want all the same as you. Yes, you will be able to make me happy. Today there was a heavy working day for me. There were many clients. I would want that day would end what to come as soon as possible here and to see your letter.
xxxxxx today for me was really heavy day. But not only because I had many clients. That is why, that I wished to tell as soon as possible to you about dream which I had about us. I at first did not wish to tell to you this dream because I hesitated. But I nevertheless have dared. And I hope, that you will like my dream of us.
There was a solar morning in a hut on seacoast. I slept in a soft bed. And suddenly I have started to wake up from very gentle and sweet kisses in my neck. Kisses were very hot and all became hot. It certainly were your kisses. When I have definitively woken up, you have kissed me passionately on the mouth. Then you have told silently - "good morning Natalya". I have risen and have seen a breakfast prepared by you from tropical fruit and juice. Then we had together breakfast and have gone to bathe in the sea. We lapped in water, laughed, caught up each other and played. It was very bright and hot. In the sea dolphins lapped. Then we have joined hands and have gone along coast. We went and were silent. Silence spoke all for us. We were happy. Then we have got tired and have sat down under a palm tree shade. I have put a head to you on a breast and have fallen asleep again. Having this dream, I have decided to send to you it a photo. I near horses. I forgot to tell that I very much like horses. And you like horses?
xxxxx you liked my dream? I think, that you have understood, that I very romantic and dreaming person. But now. After dialogue with you I am ready to dream and dream. I never so am sweet did not dream. And you have any dreams of us? If yes, please, tell to me too. But remember, that I the modest girl:)
Tomorrow since the morning I will go to mom. Because of my difficult day today, me the day off tomorrow. I think, that I will return and I will write to you usually. I am possible I will send regards to mom from you?
And now I wish to send you an air kiss and to finish the letter.
Yours truly Natalya.

Received: from mpa.one.microsoft.com ([85.249.28.130])
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 03:24:46 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

3fFF4.jpg

Vghfg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Hi my xxxxxx!!! Forgive that I could not write to you yesterday. Yesterday there were problems with the Internet. I very much waited for the moment when I will be here and will be able to read your letter. Finally
I here. Thanks for all your warm words for me. I agree with what you tell about love.
xxxxx I returned from my mom yesterday early even more likely than I planned. I was happy to see my mom.
I am always happy to be with her. I have told to her about you, about our dialogue about our feelings. I have transferred to her "hi" from you. She has been surprised, that I communicate through the Internet and with
the person in other country. For her it, that that of fantasy area. But she was very glad, that you have appeared in my life. She transfer told to you "hi". She has noticed, that I became happier. She has told, that dreams to get acquainted with you once and invited you sometime. My mom very good person. It would be pleasant to you. She says, that in a life the most important thing not to miss the love. The present love happens once and for ever. And I agree with it completely. I too consider, that in a life it is necessary to struggle for the happiness and never to miss the chance.
Dialogue with my mom has given me thoughts for reflexion. And I have understood, that I should not hide all force of mine of feeling to you. I wish to tell to you, that I love you!!! Now I write you these words and my heart very strongly knocks. It is ready to be pulled out from a breast. I very much worry. For me the phrase much means - "I love you". And I would not tell these words without full confidence of it. You understand, what
I speak to you. I am very excited by that you will answer. What will you tell to me about all it? I the silly girl?
It so? I am really very excited. I even at first wished to remove this letter and not to send it to you. But I nevertheless have dared. Now, probably, I will not sleep all night long. I will think of your answer. I hope, that you have a good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

Received: from mpa.one.microsoft.com ([85.249.24.170])
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 03:57:09 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

1gEe0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:18 pm

xxxxx I ran here what to read your letter. And I am happy that you have written. I very much wished to hear that you too love me. Thanks, thanks you for your words and sincerity. You the same as also I to you, have opened to me the soul. I am happy, that our feelings are mutual. It seems to me, that I even feel your love.
Today I send you a new photos. I decided to send you the children's a photo and a photo of my youth. I hope
you like it? Do you have similar photos?
xxxxxx I very much dream now of ours with you to a meeting. What do you think of it? You had any thoughts
on our first meeting? You would like to visit sometime Russia? It really country with a severe climate. But all
the rest here is good. Here kind people and the beautiful nature. I think, that to you could like here. And I hope, that I can show once to you the Village, acquaint with the friends and the mother.
You imagined sometime about that as we would meet for the first time? How it would be in your dreams?
You can tell? I already repeatedly represented our first meeting. It was so. It would be at the airport. I got
tired of long flight, but very excited, would leave the plane. The gangway foot would have you dressed in beautiful clothes with the big bouquet of red roses (these are my favourite flowers). I would go down to you
and have given you the hand. You would present to me flowers and have sharply lifted me on the strong hands. Then we would look in eyes each other. You would tell to me, that you very much love me and that all life waited for this meeting. I would tell to you, that you the man of whom I dreamt all life. And we have kissed.
xxxxxx I know, that it only dream. But I think, that two persons who strongly wish to achieve the object, will reach it once. Only it is a pity to me, that we cannot start to carry out right now all our dreams. But we should aspire to it. You agree? And I very much expect to hear as your thoughts on our first meeting. And your thoughts on visiting of Russia once. For now I will present to you the kisses.
Yours truly Natalya.

Received: from mpa.one.microsoft.com ([85.249.24.170])
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 03:57:09 -0600

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow, 111250
Russia

.... 5 Pics are Teenager and Child pics ..... since we don't know who it is, not necessary to post them

Tore
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <Natalya1980DDD@gmail.com/natalya1980ddd@gmail.com>

Postby Tore » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:47 pm

I wonder if he didn't write it, whose children are they? Did you write to me earlier that she has no children? He then wrote that the ex-husband was a drunkard and did not want children. But the real woman, whose pictures are these, really looked like her children.

Return to “Russian scammers”