It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <eelalenko@gmail.com/elinfrys@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:37 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Hi!
You left me an email address on a dating website. I decided,
to write to you and get to know you better ...
Are you really interested in me
I'll send you a photo and wait for your answer.
Tell me a little about yourself and send me a photo.
I'll tell you more about myself next time!
I hope for a quick answer.
Elena.

Received: from 195.54.167.151(caip.telnet.net.bd [120.50.18.42])
Reply-To: Elena <eelalenko@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:48:44 +0300

TELNETBD
Telnet Communication Limited
Network Service Provider
Having Nationwide MPLS Network
For Internet and Data Connectivity
ABUSE TELNETBD
Genetic Plaza, House # 404 (2nd floor), Road 27 (Old)
Dhanmondi 1209, Dhaka,
Bangladesh

IMG-42.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <eelalenko@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:03 pm

Hi xxxxxx! Thank you for writing me a letter. I was really hoping that you would write to me.
When I wrote you a letter on a dating site, I was at work. I didn't have time to chat with you on a dating site.
I liked your profile on the dating site. You were at the top of the list of men, and I decided to write to you.
Unfortunately, I couldn't register on a Russian dating site. My friend advised me to find a man in another country.
I've never met using the internet before. This is my first internet dating experience. I don't even know where
to start our acquaintance.
I think I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Elena. I live in Russia, in the city of Saratov. I am 33 years old. I was born on September 14, 1988.
I have a good knowledge of German and English.
I think we won't have any problems understanding each other.

I am single, I have no children, and I have never been married. I had a relationship with a man from my city. But, he deceived and betrayed me.
I don't want to look for a man in my city. Russian men drink a lot and cheat on their girls. Therefore, I want
to find a man in another country.
I have been living in Russia since I was born. I've never been abroad before. I have a higher education as an Architect.
Now I work as a designer in a construction company.
Probably stop talking about yourself. I'd like to ask you a few questions. What are you looking for on a dating site?
Are you looking for a serious relationship? Or, are you looking for a girl for fun? I want to tell you, I'm only looking for a serious relationship on a dating site.
I need an honest, loyal, caring man. A man I could always rely on. I'm not looking for entertainment and games. Do you understand me?
You can ask me any questions you want. I will be happy to answer all your questions. I'll send you the photos.
I'd like to see your photos. Can you send me your photos?
I am very interested to know more about you. Tell me about yourself and your life.
I need to finish my letter. I look forward to your answer.
Elena.

Received: from [10.99.1.154] ([188.165.86.33])
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:33:00 +0300

OVH_69405035
OVH Static IP
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

IMG-1259.jpg

IMG-2149.jpg

..... Pics give a Hit to a removed Instagram profile - Valeria-lera1407

.... RPO is Валерия Долгирева/Valeriya Dolgireva from Yola
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <elinfrys@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:13 pm

.... :dumb: ... from DMF-Spam again in german

Hi! You left me an email address on a dating website. I decided to write to you and get to know you better ...
Are you really interested in me I'll send you a photo and wait for your answer.
Tell me a little about yourself and send me a photo. I'll tell you more about myself next time!
I hope for a quick answer. Ulyana.

Received: from [77.40.62.239] (port=10230 helo=ruooj) by cloudch-513.hosteur.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Ulyana <elinfrys@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 13:36:26 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-42.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <elinfrys@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:11 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi! You left me an email address on a dating website. I decided to write to you and get to know you better ...
Are you really interested in me I'll send you a photo and wait for your answer.
Tell me a little about yourself and send me a photo. I'll tell you more about myself next time!
I hope for a quick answer. Ulyana.

Received: from [77.40.62.239] (port=17009 helo=kvrujde) by cloudch-513.hosteur.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Ulyana <elinfrys@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:52:32 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <eelalenko@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:49 pm

Hi xxxxxx! You forgot to send me your picture. Send me your photo in the next email, okay?
Thank you for the letter. It's great that you're ready to continue our acquaintance!
I want to get to know you better. Therefore, I will ask you to write me letters every day. Would that bother you?
I'm writing to you from work. I don't have a computer at home.
If the boss sees that I am doing personal things on my work computer, then I may have problems.
By the way, where are you writing to me from? Do you write from home or from work?

Every person is destined to meet his soulmate and she is very wrong.
Everyone manages to find a soul mate in different years of life. She's very wrong.
I don't know why she doesn't believe in you. I always knew that one day fate would give me such a chance.
Meet the person of your dreams and build a strong relationship for life.

So, let's continue our pleasant acquaintance. I will try to tell you more about me.
I live alone in a small apartment. I have a mother and a grandmother. They are the closest people to me.
My family brought me up well and gave me a good education. I am really, really grateful to my mother and grandmother.
I had a really happy childhood. :)
My father died when I was 5 years old. In the next letter I will try to send you photos with my family.

As I wrote earlier, I work in a construction company as a designer.
I like my job. Do you like your job? Tell me more what are you doing?
I am a very curious girl. I like to travel and meet new people.
There are a lot of beautiful cities in Russia. I have been to many cities in Russia. Do you like to travel?
I had the opportunity to visit such cities as Kazan, Cheboksary, St. Petersburg, Sochi.
Also, I really like to listen to music. I like rock, jazz, electronic and Latin music.
Sometimes, I listen to classical music. I am a big fan of the songs of the legendary Beatles band.
What kind of music do you like?
I also like to watch movies. I prefer comedies, science fiction and romantic movies.
My favorite movie is "Three Meters above the sky" with Mario Casas. Do you like watching movies? What's your favorite movie?

I lead a healthy lifestyle. I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke. Although, sometimes I can have a glass of good wine with friends. No more.
I like to run outdoors in the morning in my free time. How do you feel about sports?
I prefer traditional Russian dishes. I also like Italian, Chinese, Mexican and French cuisine. What do you like to eat?
I think that's enough for today. Don't forget to answer my questions. Okay?
Today I asked a colleague to take a couple of photos for you. We were at the drafting of a new design project. And another photo from the summer.
I'll be waiting for your answer.
See you soon! Elena.

Received: from [10.99.1.154] ([188.165.86.33])
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:35:00 +0300

OVH_69405035
OVH Static IP
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

IMG-18.jpg

IMG-20.jpg

IMG-30.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”