It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nastya; <nastyaheavenly@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:35 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her. I've given her nothing! The time where one have given Emailaddy in a Dating page is over since years ... its now only Address care under Scammer Buddies.

Hey! You don't know me yet. Your e-mail address was given to me by a dating agency. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: I went there to meet a man! I will be very glad if you answer me. I would like to get to know you! Nastya.

Received: from [10.244.0.8] ([5.149.250.234]) ..... DCH-Proxy
From: "Nastyaheavenly@gmail.com" <nastyaheavenly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:39:18 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-4352364.jpg: 01/11/21; 02:34pm; Windows Photo Editor

DSC-475473.jpg: 06/05/20; 05:53pm; Windows Photo Editor

.... Pic 1

Анастасия Широкова/Anastasiya Shirokova, Бийск, Россия

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/anastasiya-shirokova/48653791/

https:/ /vk.com/id48653791 ... its Private but 1790 Friends & 9448 Entries

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/anastasiya-shirokova-biysk-48653791.html

https:/ /rostravel.ru/user/48653791/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nastya; <nastyaheavenly@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:04 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I'm glad you answered my letter. You probably want to know more about me? I am a lonely girl, I have no children. I am looking for a man to communicate. It can be just an erotic adventure or a serious relationship. I'm looking for a man older than me, so I feel more comfortable. And the age difference doesn't matter to me. As I said, my name is Nastya. I am 38 years old. I am from Russia from the small town of Tutaev. I have never met a man from another country before. It's interesting for me, I have a very bad opinion of men from Russia. I hope this information did not shock you. I truly believe that distance cannot be a problem in communication and relationships. Sorry, I didn’t use my real name, as I had never met on a dating site before. So, I told you the truth. xxxxxx, it seems to me that we should be frank with each other from the first letters. Tell us about yourself? What are your hobbies and what are you looking for? I am a cheerful and optimistic girl. I love listening to music and reading books, dancing is one of my hobbies. In my free time, I walk in nature, do sports. I love animals, I am a veterinarian. Please remember that distance is not a problem. I look forward to your photos and will be happy to answer your questions.
Your new friend Nastya!

Received: from [10.244.0.13] ([5.149.250.234])
From: "Nastyaheavenly@gmail.com" <nastyaheavenly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:00:26 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-8766343.jpg: 12/05/20; 00:51am; Windows Photo Editor

DSC-9873534.jpg: 12/05/20; 01:00am; Windows Photo Editor

staraya.jpg: 06/05/20; 05:56pm; Windows Photo Editor

Tutaev - (until 1918 - Romanov-Borisoglebsk, until 1822 - the cities of Romanov and Borisoglebsk ) - a city of regional subordination in Russia, the administrative center of Tutaevsky District of the Yaroslavl Region.
Population - 39 749
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:20 pm

Hello, xxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your new letter. xxxxxx, I am really very interested in you, I hope it is mutual. And it doesn't matter to me that the distance between us is the difference in age. On the contrary, I think this is an unusual and romantic acquaintance. After all, the most pleasant comes unexpectedly. This is only the third letter, I have a lot to tell you. You already know that I live in Russia, specifically in the provincial town of Tutaev, its population is about 40,000 thousand people. Now I want to tell you about my profession. I work as a doctor in a veterinary clinic. I love animals very much and that's why I chose this profession.
I love my job. I am a very optimistic person. I graduated from university and have a higher education. By the way, at the University I studied English and I can speak a little English. At the moment, I am independently studying English, reading books. I like learning new things. xxxxxx, can you tell me more about your work? What do you do and what industry do you work in? Do you like your job? I think I should tell you about my family. At the moment, I only have a mom and a sister. My father died in a car accident when I was little. But I still miss him. My mother and sister live in an urban village not far from my city. It is not far away, so I often visit them. xxxxxx, tell me more about you and your family. It will be very interesting for me. I am a very kind and gentle girl. I do not like lies. I never play with human feelings, it's very mean. I have a very kind heart and this is probably why I chose this profession. My friends say that I am a romantic and very sensual girl. They may be right. We can talk about everything. You can be absolutely honest with me. I am completely open to you. You can ask any questions in the next letters, and I will try to answer them. I am sending you my photo from my work. I wish you a good day!
Nastya.

Received: from [10.244.0.3] ([5.149.250.234])
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:19:26 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-43567453.jpg: 30/04/18; 11:13pm; Windows Photo Editor

DSC-4357567.jpg

Тутаевская Ветеринарная клиника - veterinary hospital in Tutaev
Address: просп. 50-летия Победы, 11, Тутаев, Россия

... Reputation is not the best

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:39 pm

.... I've answered her question yesterday! :evil: :evil:

Hello, xxxxxxx!
I was delighted to receive your new letter. I well understand that letters cannot replace live communication, but this is a good option for us now, because we live in different countries. And you know that the distance between us is not a problem for me. And we will be able to meet in the future and get to know each other personally. But I don't want to rush things and I think you understand that it's too early to talk about a meeting. After all, we do not know each other at all and are not very familiar. I would really like you to send me your photo! Why don't you send me your photos? In my last letter, I told you about my family. Ask me if you don't understand something. xxxxxx, yesterday I wanted to visit my mother and sister, but I missed the last bus. I visit my mother often. She has a small garden where she grows various vegetables and berries. I help her look after the garden in the summer. As I said, my hobby is reading. I like to read books. I spend a lot more time reading books than watching TV when I’m at home. I prefer to read Russian and world classical literature, works of contemporary authors. I will not list all the books that I have read, but I can only say that I have read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world has become much brighter and richer. I also have sports hobbies, and I really like to ride a bike. I also visit the fitness room regularly! I care about my figure! Please tell me more about your hobby. What do you like to do in your free time? What sports do you do? It will be interesting to me. Who and what am I looking for? I need a man to whom I can tell about everything, who will support me in a difficult situation and take care of me. I'm willing to do all this for him too. You know, I have always dreamed of having a relationship based on love, trust and understanding. I'm sure you understand me, because everyone wants it. A sincere relationship is probably the most important part of everyone's life. Everyone wants to be happy, and I am no exception to the rule. I just want to find my happiness. And at the moment I am open to communication, and who knows what will happen in the future. I've had a serious relationship with a man before, but the experience was unfortunate. I will tell you more about this in one of my next letters, if it will be of interest to you. I want to be sincere with you.
You've probably already seen the photo that I sent you in this letter. I want you to send your photos in every letter too. If you are not able to send photos in every letter, then do it whenever possible. I will always be happy to receive your new photo and comment on it. I am finishing my letter, but I look forward to hearing from you. Have a good day! Nastya!

Received: from [10.244.0.9] ([5.101.216.30])
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:34:54 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-435724245.jpg

DSC-457653.jpg

DSC-5786753.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:26 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I'm in a great mood because I received your new letter. How are you? If something new has happened in your life, then tell me. It will be very interesting for me. In your letter you wrote to me that you are modeling with matches. It is very interesting. Can you show me pictures of what you do? I also want to see your personal photos! I want to know how you look! Good!? Please don't ignore my request! My dear, today I would like to tell you about my past life. I have already told you so much about my current life that I completely forgot to tell you about my past life. I will start the story from my childhood. You know, when I was little, I spent every summer in my grandmother's village. She lived in an urban village where my mother now lives. It is near my town Tutaev. My grandmother loved me very much, but, unfortunately, she died a long time ago. But I still remember with a smile on my face those times when I spent time in the village. I went to primary school when I was 7 years old.
I graduated from school with a gold medal. You know, training was my priority. I wanted my mother to be proud of me. My success in school helped me to enter university studies. I studied at the university for free, because free education still exists in our country. When I graduated from the university, I received a red diploma. A red diploma is the highest achievement at any Russian university. I already told you that I am a veterinarian. Now
I am a Certified Veterinarian and I work in my specialty. At the moment, in Russia this is not the most demanded profession, but I found a job and I love it very much. I think there is a prospect in the future. xxxxxx, what can you say about yourself? Are you an optimist? How was your childhood? What kind of education did you get?
I hope I haven't asked too many questions. But this is really important to me. You know, I can say that I have achieved almost all of my goals. I received a good education, I have friends, I have my mother, whom I love very much. I haven’t built a good career, but I have never aspired to it. I'm not a business woman. It seems to me that my calling is family and home. But creating my own family is the only goal that I have not achieved. I guess I just haven't found the man with whom I would like to spend the rest of my life. My heart is open for love, for sincere feelings, for meeting new good people. I think you understand me. Why did I choose you? xxxxxx, we met quite recently, but I have a good feeling. You are a very good person, and I want our dialogue to continue.
I am a very honest and sincere girl and my upbringing does not allow me to communicate with several men at the same time. I am very faithful and therefore I communicate only with you. xxxxxx, you're the one. Am I the only one with whom you communicate? Our correspondence makes my life much brighter and more interesting. I have to thank you! I think it is time to finish my letter today. As always, I am sending you pictures. I hope you like my photos. I want you to send me your photos too! Now I have to finish my letter, as I have to leave already, but soon I will be back here again to read your answer. Please don't miss me.
I wish you good mood!
Nastya.

Received: from [10.244.0.9] ([5.149.250.234])
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 17:58:18 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-4354753643.jpg

DSC-547564252.jpg

DSC-6573543.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:13 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I thank you for the new letter! I know that letters cannot replace real communication, but I am glad that our dialogue continues. So, I read your letter, and now I want to write you my answer. You asked in your letter. What pets do I like the most? I have a dog. Tomorrow I will tell you about her. I have photos! My dear, I want to tell you about the lifestyle that I lead. I don’t smoke, I think it’s a very bad habit. I try not to drink alcohol, but sometimes I can afford a glass of champagne or red wine, but not more. My daily diet consists of healthy foods. These are vegetables, meat, fruits. You know, I try to keep my health as good as possible, but sometimes I eat food that is not part of my diet. xxxxxx, I want to look good, so I watch my appearance, my diet. Also, I go to the fitness room. I want my muscles to be toned. It is very important for me that my man can be proud of me. You know, I do not judge people who choose a different way of life. I think that every person is free to choose his own path in life. I chose the healthy path. My dear, I will be very pleased if you tell me about your life too.
I hope this does not bother you. You can be absolutely honest with me. xxxxxx, I told you that I try to keep an eye on my appearance, but for me external beauty is not the most important thing. I think that the inner world of a person is much more important than the appearance. External beauty disappears with the years, but the soul always remains unchanged. People may be beautiful on the outside, but completely empty on the inside. Do you agree with me? Real beauty is in the soul of a person. The external beauty that we see on the covers of fashion magazines is an illusion. Why do many men believe in this illusion? I think that men should pay attention first of all to the inner beauty of a woman. This is just my opinion, but I think it is correct. xxxxxx, You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with every new letter. I can share my thoughts and feelings with you.
I feel comfortable. It seems to me that this is important. You know, I get the feeling that every new letter is a little date. I hope you didn't find it stupid. It really sounds like nonsense, but our letters are like dates. Every time I read your letter. Doesn't this sound like a date? What do you think about it? You are very kind to me,
I appreciate it. I love to read your letters. I am sure that our dialogue is just the beginning. I have a very good feeling. I hope my letters are of interest to you too.
I'm sad to say this, but it's time to finish my letter.
Have a nice day!
Nastya.

Received: from [10.244.0.9] ([5.149.250.234])
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:49:27 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-4354735.jpg

DSC-4357647.jpg

DSC-5473463.jpg

..... Pic1

Memorial complex “They fought for the Motherland” in memory of the fallen of the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945) ... build 1988

Object address (location)
Altai Territory, Biysk city, Radishcheva street (opposite school N 18)

..... such a long way, only to vist this Memorial :lol: :lol: :lol:

---- >>>> Tutaev -----> Bijsk; 3 500 км ..... 1 дн. 23 ч 52 мин .... almost 2 days by car

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:51 pm

...... she knows the opening time from the Hospital but Hospital works 7 Days in a week

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
Thanks for your new letter. I am glad that you do not forget about me and continue to send me your letters. This makes my mood better. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! Send me your photo! You know, our dialogue now is emails. I understand how fragile this is. Sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll just stop texting me. But then I see your new letter, and I understand that you are still interested in our communication. xxxxxx, It is very important for me. With each new letter we are getting closer to each other. We are getting closer not physically, but spiritually.
Do you agree with me? My dear, I want to tell you about my usual weekday. Is it interesting for you? So, my normal work day starts at 8:00, ends at 17:00. I wake up in the morning, two hours before the start of my work day. I shower, make breakfast, do my makeup, and then go to work. I use public transport to get to the veterinary clinic where I work. This takes about 20 minutes. When I can't write you a letter from my work, I come to the Internet cafe and write to you from there after a working day. This Internet cafe is located next to my work, so I can come here every day. I don't have a computer at home. I work six days a week. When I come home after work, I cook dinner, then I read a book or watch TV to get some rest. And also 2 times a week, in the evenings I do fitness. You can see that my day is no different. xxxxxx, do you understand that your letters make my life much more diverse? My weekend? I often visit my mother and sister, on Sunday, sometimes I just stay at home and watch TV, do the cleaning or cook in the kitchen. I forgot to tell you about my dog.
I told you that I really love animals. I have a dog, his name is "Mars", I love him very much. He lives with my mother in the village. I'll send you a photo of him! My dear, I want to tell you about my past relationship. I had
a serious and long relationship, but we broke up. I loved that person, gave him my love, but he often deceived me. Therefore, we parted. I value honesty and truth. xxxxxxx, now I am looking for a person who will not deceive me and will be honest with me. And in the search, I decided to use Internet dating and meet a man from another country. And I am very glad that I met you. I really wanted to create a happy relationship based on emotional connection, understanding and love. I think these are the most important ingredients in a happy relationship. I would like to have a man next to me who will be sincere with me and whom I can trust. The betrayal of a loved one is very painful. I have experienced it myself. I do not lose hope of meeting a man whom I will love, whom I will take care of. I believe that true love still exists ... I am finishing my letter. And today
I am sending you a photo with my dog. I think you will like it very much. I look forward to your comments.
Have a good day!!
Nastya.

Received: from [10.244.0.5] ([5.101.216.30])
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:31:41 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

DSC-354742537.jpg

DSC-53635635.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:36 pm

.... seems Boris had a bad Weekend ..... no Party, no drinks .... now on Monday pissed

Hello my dear! When I read your letter, I was very upset. I realized that you do not read my letters. Tell me why don't you read my letters? Why are you ignoring my questions? You don't answer my questions. After all, we agreed that we would write to each other only honestly! Why is this happening? I hope that you will answer my past letters. Nastya.

Received: from [10.244.0.11] ([5.101.216.30])
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 13:49:48 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:01 pm

...... As we always say here: whoever defends himself accuses himself .... of course she traveled to Biysk ... which other excuse should she have now ..... my Alias is not real, so ... no Pic

You ask me very strange questions. You wrote to me about Biysk? Yes I was there. But can't you see that the weather is completely different in the photo. It's winter outside now. Do you think that I can't travel in Russia? I wrote to you that I love to travel around Russia. You wrote me a very strange and rude letter. You didn't send me your photos. Show yourself who I'm texting with. Yes, I work very hard. I also wrote to you that I am writing my letters to you from my work computer. But I also write you my letters from the Internet cafe when I'm not at work. Our veterinary clinic is open every day! Sick animals do not have days off. If you think that the veterinary clinic is closed on weekends. I have my own work schedule. You said you have questions too. Send me your questions! ..... Fire free for me! :twisted: :twisted: :mad: And send me your photo if you are a real man!

Received: from [10.244.0.9] ([5.101.216.30])
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:34:41 +0300

HZ-NA2
HZ Hosting Ltd
London
W1B
United Kingdom

Return to “Russian scammers”