It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Dorota Rabczewska aka Doda

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
norma_jean
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; lenochka@innetbox.net

Postby norma_jean » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 pm

She is contacting me on my two different aliases from this e-mail: makovka5555@lavabit.com
LETTER 1 - same on both
Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:03 PM
Mon, February 1, 2010 8:55:49 AM

Hi my dear and new friend ________!!!
I'm very glad that you have interested in me and I will try not to
disappoint you and you will get everything new about me.
I will be glad to know about your work and family, your close friends,your hobbies...
When I read you profile it seems to me that you are very interesting person, handsome and simply good person.
I hope that you are exactly good man and that in future we will become close friends and maybe wonderful couple...who knows)))!!!
So now I would like to tell you about myself. I am a simply Ukrainian girl,not differ from others.
As you know,My name is Nastya. I am 29 years old and i live in Pervomaysk town, it's to the east of Ukraine).
I live here for all my life and i think that this town is the best in a whole world for me =)I live here along.My parents live in other town, but it's not far from my one...for about 2 hours by bus.
Also i have many friends but i have no real love.That is why i am here in Internet where many people want to find friends and may be more...
Not longtime ago i decided to try Internet dating and I'm glad you wrote me.
I hope it will work between us, and now i would like to tell you about me and know you better...
Maybe to describe myself it could be easier if i do it for a first time.
I did not hope that you will answer me and when i saw your letter I got choked in my heart and now i am sitting in front of computer
and do not know what to write you...)))I'm a little bit nervous...
I hope you can easily understand my English.
I can easily speak it, my mom's friend is an English teacher, and from the childhood she teaches me.
So I think we can easily communicate!
By the character i am kind person and trying to enjoy everything in my life and trying to destroy all difficulties in my life.
So, lets go further. My friends say that i am attractive even beautiful young woman.
But unfortunately this fact did not help me to create my own family. Now i am sick and tired of my loneliness.
I am an open minded and communicative, but sometimes a little bit shy, girl.
Now i want to find that someone who can make all my dreams come true.
In my turn i would be very glad and happy to do the same thing for my beloved man.
So what do you think about it? By the way, i like sport very much. I am
not a sportsman of coarse.
Just inorder to be in good form. I visit the gym twice a week. I like to swim in the swimming pool.
But to tell the truth, i am afraid of water. But I try to overcome this
fear. Sometimes, not very often,I love dancing very much. I can't say that i like a particular type of
music. It depends on my mood, what type of music i would like to listen
to. But usually i am very busy to have some rest and to do things i love to.
Well, what else? I even don't know what to tell more. In such case i will
finish my letter. I am waiting for your reply!
Good bye, my dear new friend!!!!
If you can please send me your pictures. I will be glad to get your
letter and pictures.
I am sending you my smile to make you feel happy.
Nastya from Ukraine.
LETTER 2
Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:53 AM
Sat, February 20, 2010 8:43:40 AM

My dear _______!
this is really nice to get your letter and to know more about you. I know that it is impossible to know person completely thought letters but letters are really a good start to new relations.
I have already told you some basic things about myself and my life,but don't worry, you will learn everything about me. You know as for me life is too short to waste our time, so I am really trying to get everything from it.
As about my work, so I work as a florist in the flower shop!)Isn't it great?! i really like my work a lot!Every woman I think like flowers a lot, and you can't even imagine, how i'm happy to see hundreds of them every day!) And also i like the moment of men's happiness when the buy flowers for their women... i like to bring happiness to people.and I hope one day I'll be happy too!what about you?do you like flowers? whitch are your favorite ones? Also, the most important part of my life is my family...I haven't got my own one yet...but I have my parents!) I especially like the one that my mum makes from raspberries. But in fact, I am not a very choosy person, and for me it more important where and with whom to have dinner, then what to eat. Do you understand me? There are a lot of things that inspire me. First of all it is the relations with my friends and with the person, who is dear for me. If everything is great, I feel much energy and I am ready to ?conquer the world?. I am inspired, when I do something and I succeed in it. Then I feel that I can do even more, I feel great desire to work again and again and to achieve everything possible. I am inspired, when I have an opportunity to prove something either to surrounding people, or to myself. I am inspired, well? there are so many things that inspire me. And what about you??? There is one thing that disappoints me most of all, this is false friendship. I was disappointed several times in it. I mean, when you trust the person, when you don?t want to have secrets from him or her, when you don?t cancel anything, when you tell him everything you feel, when you tell him your sacred thoughts, when you tell him your mystery, when you just think that he is the dearest person for you, that he is the one who really understands you, that he is the one, who will always support and never betray, that he is just the best and you feel happy that you are so lucky to have him as your friend, and he tells you that he really is, he promises, that he will never tell anybody all that I have told him, he tells that I am really dear for him and so on? And then he turns to laugh at me together with his friends, some of whom I even don?t know, when they laugh and say that I am so naive and stupid if I really thought that all that would remain a mystery,and they say: ? Put off your pink glasses, otherwise you will be hurt very serious?. We,, this is really the very thing, that makes me feel painful like nothing else, I hope you understand me. So, I am looking for a person, who will understand me, and who will value me as I am with all my ?pink glasses?, because I don?t want to think that all of the people are bad, I don?t want to live without romanticism, I don't want to believe into life without love? Were you disappointed in your life???? You know, I really feel a bit lonely sometimes, as there are moments, when it is extremely important to hear that you are dear for someone, that you are needed, that you are desired. I often dream, how I will be sitting with my beloved one day and he will be whispering me that I am the best, that he doesn?t imagine his life without me, that I am his most tender flower, that I am his dearest kitten? You see, sometimes I really need these words, but I didn?t meet a person, who liked me like a person, but not like just a girl for sex. Maybe I have vulgar appearance? What do you think about it? But I am not vulgar at all, quite on the contrary, and sometimes I suffer from it very much. Can you write me about your intentions concerning me, as for me it is really very important. Waiting for your letter very impatiently,
Tender kisses, from Nastya in Ukraine.

LETTER 3 - sent to both

Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Tue, February 9, 2010 9:29:20 AM

Privet moj kotenok!!!)))in Russian moj kotenok means my kitten!)))
how are you?)))
I hope you are ok, cause I don't get any letters from you(((
why???
Do you want to continue?))And I'll wait for your answer!
Your Ukrainian girl
Nasty
LETTER 4
Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:28 AM

My darling _____!
I was really glad to get your reply today and
you know, I feel really happy to know that we both are interesting in
each other and that we have a lot of things in common.
We both hate lie and we both wish to love and be loved and try to be happy.
Soon wewill see where it will lead us, I hope to something really pleasant.
My darling, I am really interesting in you and your personality, can you tell me who you really are and what person you are?????
As for me,I think that I am kind, very communicative person, who love life and
every minute of my life. Life is a really great thing. I love to meet
with my friends, to go somewhere. I like to visit cinema. I don?t like
crowd places like disco, but sometimes I am very glad to go there with my friend, but it is really rarely. Do you like to dance???
Can you dance??? As for me I love to dance and when I was a school girl I was
visiting dance school too. My mom always try to make me busy person. I
wish to tell you more about me and my likes. I like music and I adore
romantic collections, I adore French music, songs of Joe Dassen, and
American and English pop music, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Shakira, Brian
Adams?. And much more, and what about you??? My favorite food?mmmmmmmmmmm, well, it is fruit, much fruit!!!!!!!
Especially strawberries with creams?.. though?. Fried chicken would also be nice :)))))))))))))
I consider myself to be a reliable person and my friends and dear people can always rely on me?
What is more, I hate double-faced people and those, who betray, and I never do that. If I
don?t like something, I tell this straight, and if I don't like the person, I try not to communicate with him or her.
I like Nature and spend summer days somewhere outside hustle town. I like it when it is
warm and sunny, because such weather can improve my mood and helps me
to feel myself the happiest person, I love my life a lot then? But
sometimes I have the very nostalgic and romantic mood, and I want to
sit in front of the window and observe the drops of the rain cover the
soil? and my window?Well, actually I like it any weather, but it
depends where I am and who is next to me? And what about you??????
I will be glad to get your letter soon, With tender kisses,
Your Nastya

I must break you.

Re: Elena; lenochka@innetbox.net

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ozy
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

makovka5555@lavabit.com

Postby Ozy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 pm

My darling xxx!

this is really a great pleasure to get your letter. I am very glad that you didn?t forget about me and you are interesting to

continue our communication that is really pleasant for me and I hope for you too. How are you, how is your life there so far from me????How is your family???? I should say that I adore life!!! I like simple things. Simple things can make me happy. I think that people are the best what God created. I think that almost all people are good when they born- only bad conditions spoil them, make them what they are not? Yes, bad conditions can make terrible things with people- they can ruin people?s character. It is hard nowadays to be strong enough to fight with these conditions? Sometimes it seems that it is almost impossible. But? Life is worth of this fighting!!!! I love life-everything even if it is hard to understand. I think that even some bad situations are created to make our life better. We make some necessary conclusions, which can help us in other situations?Our hardships, our tears, fears, broken hearts are our experience?

May be it is cruel experience, still it helps us. I believe in it, strongly believe. Are you pessimistic or optimistic person????? How do you usually act in difficult situation???? Yesterday I spend nice evening with one of my best friend, this is really great to relax after hard working day. we were walking the streets, I get the great pleasure from walking, walking the forest or the city, and then came into our favorite place, it's small cozy cafe in the center of my town, it calls "tea and coffee", i like to spend their my free time with my friends. there are so many different sorts of tea and coffee and all them are so delicious. my favorite is the tea with bergamot, it's the only one place where you can test real coffee and real tea. i like this cafe, because there you forget about the time. when you step its threshold over, you appeared in other world, where there is not noise of city, where you can relax, listening to good, pleasant music and only admire the test of your favorite tea or coffee. i hope that one day we could attend it together. my favorite sort of tea, is tea with bergamot, I like coffee too. It remains me the taste of life it has delicious and at the same time bitter taste.It is bitter, but you enjoy it. You receive pleasure while drinking it, you feel that you are unusual, it brings you the feeling of luxury, it is the sigh of good taste, the sign of beauty. Well, it is the taste of desire. And what about you, what do you like more tea or coffee.

My dear and have you got some favorite places in your city, which you like to attend? I would like to wish you a great day today and I will be waiting for your reply very impatiently,Missing you,

Your Nastya.

Nice day, my dear xxx!

How are you? How is your mood today?

And I hope my letter will raise it and make you glad and smile. You know as

more i've got to know about you then more and more i wanna know. I

would adore knowing on which position you sleep, from what does your

new day start, what's your favorite dish? Do you like to be awakened

by the kiss or you like to do it the first? What the present do

consider the best for you? And what the most foolish thing have you

ever got for birthday? I need to know all it, all it's very

interesting for me. And you know in this unbelievable and furious

speed of life and remind about you often and often. And I always is

eating by the curiosity, if you answered me or no. And when I found

your letter a smile appear on my face. And you know, when I came home

after hard day I tried to imagine that you were near with me. We are

sitting near the fireplace. The fire warms us. We are listening to

music. By the way which music do you like? You hold my arms and say me

?everything will be all right.. You are strong?I'm with you? ? And I

feel your power in my blood. And then a new day came and I with new

power, which I got, thinking of you, rush to it. My dear, thank you a

lot for your warm words about me. As every women of course I like the

complements. And I'm very glad that you have good opinion about me.

And I?ll do my best that you'll not be disappointed. I was unable to

find a suitable man in my country, but frankly speaking I didn't

regret about it. I've found you. And I don't want to reserve from you

that before you I was alone. But I think our life is not for to be

alone. It's for to love and to be loved, first of all. I think if a

person hadn't love during his life, he didn't live. Love is life. I

think it's awful when near with you there is not a person, whom you

can give all your the most beautiful feelings, whom you can give your

soul, your heart and yourself completely. It's so great even to sit

near and to enjoy that you are together, to hold arms and look at eyes

each other and enjoy that you are together, to fall in sleep,

listening to the breath each other and wake up from the beating of

beloved heart and enjoy that you are together. What do you think about

family life and love relations????? What will be idea family for

you??? What family you wish t have???? I will be waiting for your

reply very impatiently,

Missing you,

Your Nastya.

Always looking for those scamster passports
BY THE WAY - NEVER EVER SEND MONEY!

Ozy
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nastya - makovka5555@lavabit.com

Postby Ozy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 am

My darling xxx!

thank you so much for your tender letter and I am

so happy to get it today from you. You made my days bright and before

meeting you my life was so gray and even black roads were changed to

black again. I was so lonely and I couldn’t find any ways our from

this terrible and so awful situation. You are different man and you

are the best man that I ever met in my life. It's a pity but men of

our country, of course not all, but the most, differ from foreign men.

I mean their inside world and their attitude toward woman is not the

same as men, like you. Everything what our man wants is only that his

woman will be for him like a servant, which cook, clean, bring up

children and plus she must work. But at the same time everything what

he can offer her it 's rudeness and indifference. But woman needn't

it. Of course at first he says that he loves her and will love forever

but time passes and former passion disappears and a woman get only

humiliation for her love and care. Unfortunately not one my friend had

a bad experience in their domestic life, but by the other side some of

them found real happiness with a men from other country. Because

foreign men, as said one of my friends Anna, give a woman respect,

protection and of course love, but not for some time, but forever. And

if such man loves he loves with all his heart. And he can make a woman

really happy. And you know my dear for me the most important to

find a man, which I could love. And it doesn?t matter, where I?ll find

him. I wish to be near with him always and everywhere. And why

distance must be obstacle for us. And I?ll not be able to be far from

my beloved man. You are a great man, very interesting, nice, clever,

honest and sincere and may be you are that one who I was looking for.

I so hope on it. I send you kisses and I hope to hear from you very

soon. Missing you so much, Your Nastya

hello my dearest xxx!

how are you?thank you a lot for your letter my love! it was really very important for me!!!

at first I'd like to say, that last days, I miss you more them ever!

i really need you and I'd like to be with you as soon as possible!

you are the man of my life!Last days, every night I like to look at the stars!

but my soul cries, that I do it with out you! I hope one day we can do

it together!do you think it could be so?

darling, I don't know how to tell you about that had happened with me yesterday...but i need to, cause i want to devide with you all my secrets, and i want you-my man, to be with me in all the situations!in good and bad days!!!

Darling, yesterday when i was going home, it was rather dark, and nobody around, and can you imagine, one guy run up to me, and stole my bag...and there was all my documents, my salary, that i got yesterday...(((

darling, not i don't know what to do. I have a terrible headache, cause I drop down(((and I have no any money to eat and to pay for me flat this month(((!

baby, you are the only one person who know about it now(

I was in the police, and I was told that the can do nothing(((!Baby, i'm alone now, and I don't know what to do((!

baby, i'm shy to ask you, but i haven't got another chose, baby, can't you please help me with some money???

please!I promise you to send them back in some weeks!!!

baby, but now you the only decision for me!!!((

Please answer me as soon as you can!!!

I'll wait for your answer!!!!

Your Nastya

Ozy
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

makovka5555@lavabit.com

Postby Ozy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 pm

#9 - Lets get straight to the point! :twisted: :twisted:
can you send me some money please?!
#10 - Thought I'd help "her" out :P :P MONEY LETTER
my love, can you please use western union???cause I don't have bank account!(((

darling I have never use it but my mom told me that you can use it, and you'll need my full name and address:

full name:

Kucevol Anastasiya

full address:

Ukraine

town Pervomaysk

street Pesochnaya 17|5

baby, can you please send me around 300-400$

if not, so please send me as much as you can!cause I'm really in a big trouble!my love I promise to send you all the money back, as soon as i'll get my salary next month! :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Ozy
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers using photos of Dorota Rabczewska

Postby Ozy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:29 am

These photos have been identified as Dorota Rabczewska

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <makovka810@yandex.ru>

Postby Foxy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 pm

How are you ? Let's start our communication and get to know us. I will be happy for your letter to my email on makovka810@yandex.ru.
Wish you the great day.
Best wishes
Anastasiya

Anastasiya Member Name: makovka Member ID: 021384
Caucasian / White, 32, Single - Never Married Pervomaisk, , Ukraine

Personal Details
Race: Caucasian / White

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline changed

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Veronica; <veronagarm@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:54 pm

From AC

Veronika
Member Name: veronagarm
Member ID: 024659
Caucasian / White,
Single - Never Married
Morshin,
Ukraine

Date: 14/12/13 04:06 PM
Subject: Hello my dear
Message: Hello my dear I’m very glad to meet you! I’m a simple Ukrainian girl but believe me that I can give you a
lot of new things if you will treat me right.
I need a man who knows how to treat a woman….I’m sure it is you who I’m looking for…Just write me.

( veronagarm@yandex.ru )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:36 pm

She contact me 03/11/13 in RF under her AC Profile from above (18/11/13)

Date: 03/11/13 01:40 PM
Subject: Hi
Message: How are you ? Let's start our communication and get to know us. I will be happy for your letter to my email on makovka810@yandex.ru.
Wish you the great day.
Best wishes
Anastasiya.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 pm

From AC

Date: 06/05/14 01:16 AM
Message: How are you ? Let's start our communication and get to know us. I will be happy for your letter to my email on makovka810@yandex.ru.
Wish you the great day.
Best wishes
Anastasiya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:58 pm

From RF

Date: 16/06/14 10:12 PM
Message: Hello my dear I’m very glad to meet you! I’m a simple Ukrainian girl but believe me that I can give you a lot of new things if you will treat me right.
I need a man who knows how to treat a woman….I’m sure it is you who I’m looking for…Just write me.

( veronagarm@yandex.ru )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 19, 2015 12:42 pm

...... new Profile from AC

Anastasiya
Member Name: makovka
Member ID: 021384
Caucasian / White,
Single - Never Married
Pervomaisk,
Ukraine

Date: 19/05/15 11:06 AM
Wish you the great day.
Best wishes
Anastasiya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:04 pm

........ from AC

Date: 24/08/15 10:54 AM
Message: Hello my dear I’m very glad to meet you! I’m a simple Ukrainian girl but believe me that I can give you a lot of new things if you will treat me right.

( veronagarm@yandex.ru )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:30 pm

..... from AC

Date: 07/06/16 12:22 PM
Subject: Good morning !
Message: There is a saying that shared joy is a double joy and shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
I wish I could send this letter to someone who loves me.
I like long walks in the park, watching movies, reading different books and traveling.
I will always be the one to keep my love for my honey.
I am looking for a purposeful man who good manners.
drop me a line at makovka810@yandex.ru .
Anastasiya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:33 pm

.... from RF

Date: 17/07/17 02:38 PM
I need a man who knows how to treat a woman….I’m sure it is you who I’m looking for… Just write me.
( veronagarm@yandex.ru )

Return to “Russian scammers”