It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena - elena.lenna2013@yandex.com/irkka11@gmx.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <irkka11@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:29 pm

.... Accountant in a transport company and too daft to read Mail, don't know where her Trucks will end up coz I've answered all her questions in my first Letter

Hello xxxxxx !
I am very glad to receive your letter. I was wondering when you would answer me in the morning or in the evening. Now I can answer you. I hope this acquaintance will be pleasant for us.
I will try to write to you every day.
In real life, I'm not shy. I can communicate with people and make new acquaintances ... The problem is that all men consider me only externally. Therefore, I can't find a person who would appreciate my inner world. I think that appearance is not the most important thing. So I decided to find love on the Internet.
There should be mutual understanding, honesty and respect in the relationship.
I think that nothing can limit two lovers ... And there are no boundaries for love. Do you agree?
now I would like to tell you a little about me. I am 36 years old. I was born on November 23, 1984. My height is 161 cm, weight 52 kg. . All people are different!
And we do not have the right to characterize people only by hair color or skin color, or nationality. Would you agree with me?
I work as an accountant in a transport company. I love my job very much. Sometimes I even have to work on Saturdays.
Where do you work? Are you writing to me from the office or from home? How often can you reply to my letter?
tell me, what else do you want to know about me? I will be happy to answer your questions.
I'm sending you a photo. I hope you like it.
Now tell me about yourself. Where do you live?
Tell me, why did you decide to search for your destiny on the Internet?
What do you expect from meeting a woman? How do you imagine the perfect woman?
I am looking forward to your letters.
Elena

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([76.185.132.175]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:25:14 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

1576086-4.jpg

169731-3.jpg

IMG-3452233.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:09 pm

Hello xxxxx !
Today I am very glad to receive your letter again.
You are a very good person, and I like you, I hope you like me too ...
I only have a computer and Internet access at work. I don't have a computer at home. Since I am at work most of the time, I always have access to a computer and the ability to respond to your emails. I can easily respond to your letter when I have free time. I hope that I will receive letters from you every day, because I really like it!
When I stopped at your profile, I realized that you are looking for a woman only to create a serious and honest relationship, and I decided to write to you . Now I'm even more interested in you, and I want to know even more about you. I ask you to write me more about you, I'm interested in it.
I take my life very seriously, so I can say that I am a serious and decent woman. Therefore, I want to find a person who would be just as serious and responsible.
I have a calm character, I am friendly and sociable. I don't have any bad habits. A healthy lifestyle. I live separately from my parents. I'm used to doing a lot of things myself in my life. Since childhood, I was taught to be independent. I am an only child in my family. I don't have any brothers or sisters. But I have a very close friend, her name is Klava . She's like a sister to me.
Klava and I often go for walks together. We go for a walk in the forest or in the park. Sometimes we go to visit each other. I can talk about everything with her, I have no secrets from her, I trust her, I know that she will always understand and support me. We always help each other. Do you have a person with whom you can share your problems?
I live in the city of Zhytomyr (Ukraine). This is a very beautiful place, there is a very beautiful nature here. I'll try to find a photo to send it to you . if you have any photos, please send them to me. Isn't it difficult for you to do this? I also post my photos. do you like my photos?
Tell me about your family. What is your relationship with your family?
Did you have a real love? have you ever been married? Do you have children? do you like children?
I will look forward to your letter and hope that tomorrow your letter will make me smile.
With respect. Elena

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([76.185.132.175]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:46:16 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IMG-54477.jpg

IMG-54486.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:58 pm

Hello xxxxxxx !
I am very happy to read these lines. How is your day going? How is your mood? What's the weather like for you? I'm in a good mood today, I hope my letter will also make you smile. :)
I love writing letters to you,xxxxxx . And I do not spare time and effort for this! You're a good person. I am very pleased to communicate with you!
What can you say about me? What is your opinion about me?
I want to tell you that I'm also only looking for a serious relationship. Flirting and friendship don't interest me.
I have friends ... But I'm looking for love. I like serious, calm, honest, fair and decent men. A man I can love.
A man who will also love me with all his heart. He will always be honest and decent with me. what do you think? Could you be my man? Or not? I think we'll find out soon enough ...
I understand that it bothers you that I am writing from another country. I didn't know if you would want to meet me because of the distance between our countries. I have read a lot and watched TV shows about relationships abroad. There, men do not imagine that they live at the expense of a woman, so that a woman is more financially successful. Men abroad are not afraid of responsibility before marriage and serious relationships. There are still such qualities of a man as decency and honesty in relationships. I really hope so.
I am looking for a serious relationship, because the relationships that I had before did not last long. All the men used me as a toy to satisfy their needs. The men I met before had a different opinion about serious relationships. As soon as the conversation about marriage began, they immediately lost interest in the relationship. I realized that they only want sex from me and nothing more. They were afraid to start a serious relationship. But I really liked you. I want to get to know you better. I am writing to you because I hope that you have been brought up differently and are not like other men.
Do you mind if I tell my mother about our acquaintance? I told my mother that I have a friend from abroad.
She was very happy when she found out about it. She said to say hi to you.
have you talked to anyone about me? Maybe your relatives or friends? What do they say about me?
I have always wanted to learn about the culture and traditions of other countries, about the customs of the peoples who live in these countries. Do you like to travel? have you been abroad? Maybe in Ukraine? I got a good education. I graduated from the university at the Faculty of Management and Economics. What kind of education do you have? While studying at the university, I studied foreign languages. I can speak freely. My grammar is worse, but I just need to remember what I was taught. And then everything will be fine. :) I hope that in the course of our correspondence I will learn your language even better. I thought that my work would bring me happiness. But now I understand that my career has become the reason that I do not have a husband, family and children . I decided to change my outlook on life, because family is more important. I think I made the right decision. I hope I didn't bore you too much with my letter today. I will be waiting for your answer.
With respect Elena

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([24.61.189.181]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:49:10 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Dgdy3qu7v.jpg

DSC5395.jpg

IMG-747790.jpg

.... Pics sent in Poster size and we got her through Pic 2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <irkka11@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 pm

Hello, xxxxxx!
Thank you for the letter. How are you? I hope you're doing well today.
Now I have difficult days at work. Therefore, I have little time for rest, but now I am very glad that I can read your letters, it makes my daily life more interesting.
I'm glad you're interested in learning about me. To be honest, I was very afraid that I would never receive your letters again. I thought you were looking for a woman only next to you, therefore, you will not be interested in a strong relationship with me. I thought you wouldn't even want to meet me. Because of the distance between our countries. So now I want to tell you,
That I'm not afraid of the distance between us. This distance is only a few hours by plane. I hope you understand this well too. do you agree? So I think it won't be a problem for us if we really want a serious relationship.
because I only need a serious relationship. I want you to always be honest with me. Because your letter today has given me hope. I hope that a happy future awaits us. And you and I can have a strong relationship
based on love, trust and understanding. if you don't like something about me, it's better to say it right now, when we don't know each other so well yet. I don't want us to have false hopes. I want to tell you honestly that it is not by chance I chose you and your country to meet. I wanted to meet you because I really liked you. Why did I choose your country and not another one? Firstly, because I know the language. Secondly, because I have learned a lot about your country, about your lifestyle, nature and culture. And since then, I have become very interested.
I'm not afraid of our relationship. I believe that there is no problem for you and me to continue our acquaintance.
I want to tell you a little more about me and my family. I hope you will be interested to learn about this ...
I was born in the village of Kozak . It is located 40 km from Zhytomyr. My parents still live there. I try to visit them almost every weekend, in my free time.
My mother's name is Tatiana. My mother has been retired for 2 years, she is engaged only in housekeeping.
I have learned a lot from my mother, I have adopted the best qualities from her, thanks to her I am very hardworking. My dad's name is Sergey. He also no longer works, he has a well-deserved pension for 4 years.
He worked on the collective farm almost all his life, now he is resting, only does the housework. My parents taught me to respect kindness and honesty in people. I'm a good cook. I can cook various dishes, including national ones.
I will finish my letter today. I ask you to answer all my questions honestly, this is very important for me.
Just ask me, I will answer all your questions and tell you about everything that interests you. What else do you want to know about me? I'm really looking forward to your photos. please send them to me.
Your Elena

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([204.11.82.159]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:55:19 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

2nu-E11344.jpg

4rr96810.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <irkka11@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:51 pm

why don't you send me your photos?

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([178.27.70.8])
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:32:39 +0400

KABEL-DEUTSCHLAND-CUSTOMER-SERVICES-23
Kabel Deutschland Breitband Customer 23
Kabel Deutschland RIPE
Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
Germaniastr. 14-17
12099 Berlin
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <irkka11@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:10 pm

.... I've slaped her for the last Message but ignored my letter till of the Part by the IP .... I ask her her if she lives in G coz of 1&1 and KD or if she's a IT-Expert

Hello, hello, xxxxxx !!! how are you? I am well. I am glad to receive your letter. what are you doing this weekend?
I hope you have a good weekend. I'm going to the village today, my grandmother lives there. she likes to grow vegetables.
And I will help her with the housework. we're going to dig potatoes. what dishes do you like from potatoes?
I like to fry potatoes with mushrooms. I'm waiting for your letters. write to me more often. I'll answer on Monday.
Elena

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([73.46.244.223])
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 16:17:54 +0400

CABLE-1
Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
OrgId: CCCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

Return to “Russian scammers”