It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pic of Alissa White

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Assemgul Kamenova; <pretty8629@kazakhmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello, my passionate lion, xxxxx!
Regardless of your decision, I am pleased to see your new letter.
You always are in my heart and mind. You occupy the first place in my life. I can not just finish our relationship, so I found the strength to tell you what happened to me. I was in an unpleasant situation from which, I hope you can help me find a way out. You're the only road for me a man who can understand and listen to me.
Now, I will try to explain in more detail what is my problem. In fact, everything is not so difficult, but without solving the problem, I just do not release from Kazakhstan.
We live in different countries, we are separated by different languages, different laws, different traditions. I hope I can find the right words to explain the essence of the problem. Need to address this issue urgently, because before my departure is little time left. With your permission, I will begin.
As many people in our country - Kazakhstan, the mind does not understand why, as always warn about everything at the last minute.
The whole problem is that I have a public debt for an apartment - unpaid bills for water, gas, electricity and so on. Citizens who fail to pay off debts to public services, have no right to travel outside of Kazakhstan before the time, until the debt is paid off in full. The amount of my debt is 570 US Dollars. In my purse was 120 US Dollars, which I left out of pocket expenses. I had to give my last money for the payment of my debt. But now, I'm still obliged to pay 450 US Dollars, or I simply will not be released from Kazakhstan.
This law was passed in our country recently due to the fact that many people go abroad and left huge unpaid bills. Therefore, utilities had to wait a long time until the citizens do not come back. That's why I got into this situation. I just did not know that for non-payment of municipal debts will not release me from Kazakhstan. My trip abroad will be long, that's why I need to pay my debts urgently before my departure.
I tried to find money in Astana, but I've got no friends and even acquaintances here. I tried to ask for money from the internship program, but authorized agents told me that, to their great regret, they do not engage in personal benefit for the citizens. They are involved in the payment of only those conditions that were included in the contract. Therefore, the problem I am obliged to decide.
I'm extremely upset, I do not know what to do. I have no way out of this terrible situation. My prince, you're my only hope for help! Now only depends on you, our joint future. I will definitely return you this amount of money, as soon as I get the first salary in your country, but first I need to take off from Kazakhstan. As I told you before, my first salary payment within 2-3 days after I arrive in your country.
I hope for your understanding, trust and support. I am sure that we will not be a barrier, this small amount of $ 450 US Dollars, and you can help me. I want to implement all of our sexual dreams. Need to hurry, my angel xxxxx. The faster you can help me, the sooner I can fly to your country. It is very difficult to find the right words. I am very afraid of losing you. I hope you can help me, I'm sure of it.
My passionate lion, I learned that you can send money via Western Union. This system is the most reliable, easiest and fastest way to transfer money. This is exactly what we need now. At the end of this letter, I will give you all the information necessary for the transfer of money. Find your nearest Western Union location in your town, on the official website - westernunion.com and visit them personally. Then, you will not have any problems when sending money.
Please following the transfer of money, do not forget to tell me your personal data (your full name, city of dispatch), code of money transfer and money. Will be better and easier if you send me a copy of the form to send money.
I'm really very sorry to have to ask for your help, but I have no other choice. You're the only relatives and close people to me who can help me now. Please do not forget that I'll give you 450 US Dollars from my salary I received in your country. I'm sure you do not leave me in this difficult situation - you are kind, gentle and caring man. We are made for each other and the money is just paper, for which you can not buy true love and feelings. Much more important is the spiritual wealth of man.
*****Removed***** *****Removed***** *****Removed*****. You're the first one who will be able to visit there. I am sure that we both enjoy. Now, *****Removed***** that soon I will be in your arms and *****Removed*****. *****Removed***** *****Removed*****, mmmmmmm, my lion, I'm looking forward to this moment.
But without your help our sexual dreams will never come true. Please do not look at me selfish purposes. I'm not the kind of girl who pursues only personal gain. I'm trying for our common future, and you are very much needed me. The most important thing that you have had a desire to help me. We will be able to jump over the barriers together. Come on, we will be next to each other and make the most beautiful things in this world, holding hands.
I am waiting with great hope your new letter to me as soon as possible.
I send you the most passionate and sweet kisses!
Your passionate lioness,
Assemgul!
P.S. As I promised you, I tell you my personal data that would be required to transfer the money via Western Union:

Country - Kazakhstan;
City - Astana;
Full data - ASSEMGUL KAMENOVA.

So, I attach a copy of my ID card. Perhaps a copy of my ID card is required when sending money.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

.... still veils delivered over Sweden

...... the 4 Pics not family-friendly enough to post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:24 pm

.... Passport again used today here:

Zhaniya Bukenova; <kairakpayevaaidana@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118785
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raikhan; <lovelykitty30kz@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:22 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Salutation my man, I am a plain and simple female and so are not aware of what to type, still for the sake of joy and happiness, i ought to take care of my personal anxieties. My name is Raikhan, i am thirty y.o at the present. We tend to living now in the trendy universe and the majority of folks really love to seek a true love online. I think of my own self as a driven, genuine, cheerful. Most importantly is that my spirit is opened for true love! In the following letter I will be ready to show you whole lot more of myself and will definitely email my personal photos.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: lovelykitty30kz@gmail.com

Raikhan

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.232.67.20])
To: <omigosh04074@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Me Raikhanusha <t-y.tu-san430@bloom.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Me Raikhanusha <t-y.tu-san430@bloom.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 03:41:49 +0200

PT. Media Antar Nusa
Rully Sumbayak
PT. Media Antar Nusa
Internet Service Provider
Jakarta, Indonesia

CAM-757.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raikha; <lonelykz30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 01, 2019 3:50 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Greetings my great friend! I'm a basic woman and do not know the best way to post, although for the sake of my future happiness, i should combat my personal fear. I'm Raikhan, i'm 30 years old nowadays. We are in the modern universe and plenty of people seriously like to look around for a love of their life via the internet. I think of my own self as a enthusiastic, genuine, content. Most importantly is the fact that my own spirit is broad open for serious relationship. In the next mail I will be capable to show you further more regarding me and of course will definitely email my own image.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: lonelykz30@gmail.com

Raikhanushoka

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.74.119.30])
To: <smartz34@msn.com>
Reply-To: Raikhanok Raikhanushoka <tomomi.s@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Raikhanok Raikhanushoka <tomomi.s@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 15:03:49 +0200

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA

PIC-394.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raikha; <ladybeauty30kz@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Good Day Sweetheart, Im a plain and simple young lady and so are not aware of the best way to write down, despite that fact for the sake of joy and happiness, i want to control my own fears. Anyway, my name is Raikhan, im thirty y.o at the present. People around the globe reside in the new environment and then most individuals want to find a love of their life over the web. I consider my own self as a established, sincere, straight, attractive. Best of all is that my own spirit is clear for relationship!! In the following email I will have the ability to show you lots more regarding me personally last but not least will certainly send out my own images.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: ladybeauty30kz@gmail.com

Raikhanoka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [61.39.210.200])
To: <aloha3@gmx.de>
Reply-To: Woman Raikhanulik <d.shin@crux.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Woman Raikhanulik <d.shin@crux.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 07:27:13 +0200

LG DACOM Corporation
IP Manager
Seoul Yongsan-gu Hangang-daero 32
Republic Of Korea

DSC-850.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yevgeniya; <lonelykitty8830@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:36 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hey there my new friend! Close friends call me Yevgeniya. Right now i am on the search for an honest, long-lasting loving relationship. I'm actually a modern day woman and I realize that this year, i will get a nice husband over the Online world. I am actually motivated, pleasant. My own soul and heart need real love. If, perhaps are you going to respond, For certain i will definitely forward to you my personal shots and simply tell you even more about myself.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email:

Yevgeniyunya

Received: from localhost (unknown [182.52.49.151])
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 12:58:08 +0200
From: Yevgeniychik Yevgeniyusya <motokann@mail.goo.ne.jp>
To: paulsaez@wanadoo.fr

TOT-AP
TOT Public Company Limited
Pansak Arpakajorn
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd,
Laksi,Bangkok 10210
THAILAND

PCX-014.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dana; <beautelioness88@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:32 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello man Anyway, im researching for a real, long run bond. I m a modern day chick and I certain that soon, i can locate a nice guy in the Cyberspace. I m driven, pleasant. My heart and soul hope for serious love. If are you going to respond.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: beautelioness88@gmail.com

Most definitely i'll definitely forward to you my pics and simply let you know whole lot more in regard to myself.

Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (info@joinup.co.jp@120.239.41.43)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:01:22 +0100

RENTALSV-NET
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

CAM-631.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dana; <solonelytigress@simpl3mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:31 pm

...... from DMF with new Emailaddress

Hello!
To be honest, I did not expect you to answer me. It seems to me that some people do not trust online dating. But, I think there is nothing wrong with that. On the contrary, the Internet is a great invention of mankind, which allows us to communicate, being thousands of kilometers apart. What do you think?
Perhaps now thoughts are spinning in your head “what the hell, where did she find my e-mail”. I do not want to dissemble and from the very beginning I will be honest with you, since trust and honesty are the main criteria in building a serious love relationship.
In the city where I live, there is an agency looking for couples. I filled out a special questionnaire, where it was necessary to indicate all my personal data, as well as my hobbies and preferences in choosing a beloved man. Then, they sent an e-mail to your e-mail and in this way we had a chance to get to know each other. I hope you do not mind.
My name is Dana. Now I am 30 years old. I was born in Kazakhstan, December 27, 1988. Have you heard anything about my country? My hometown is Karaganda, I live here.
I have never been married and have not given birth to children. My height is 168 cm and weight 57 kg.
Until recently, I was a student at the Medical University of Karaganda, Faculty of Dentistry. Training for a dentist in Kazakhstan takes 7 years. It was a long and difficult journey.
Soon I will have the opportunity to go abroad for an internship. I will have a choice where to go and maybe in the future we will be able to meet in person. Do you like this idea? In the near future I will find out details about my trip.
Now I work as an assistant to the dentist, in the city, state hospital.
I was born in the family of a driver and a doctor. My dad worked on a truck, he drove food to stores. Unfortunately, my dad had an accident and died at the age of 45. It is a pity that he left so early, but such is the fate and I am sure that now my dad is in paradise.
My mother worked as a pediatrician. In recent years, my mother was very sick, she was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor. Last year, she died after prolonged painful pains. I am extremely sorry that I have remained an orphan, but such is life. I will be strong.
I have no brothers and sisters, I am the only child in the family.
I try to lead an active lifestyle, I like to run in the morning. I love swimming, skiing. I enjoy life every second, any black stripes in my life I meet with a smile.
I am sure that racial, cultural and age differences cannot be a barrier to building true love. I do not have any specific criteria and requirements for my beloved man. True love does not require criteria. In love you only need to trust, respect and value each other. Then everything will work out. Do you have requirements for your beloved woman?
Please tell me more about you. Tell me about the country and city where you live. What is your hobby? Do you work? What do you like to do in your free time?
Please be honest, did you like me? I'm not talking about looks at all. I believe that external beauty is not the most important criterion for evaluating a person. The inner world and state of mind are much more important. The main thing in our life is to be a good person, and appearance is just a secondary quality of a person’s assessment. The most important thing is spiritual beauty.
I hope that you and I have one goal - building true love.
If for some reason, after this letter you no longer want to know me closer, tell me about it. I am fully focused on building a real relationship, so there is not a minute to turn from the targeted path :) We deserve to be happy, I am sure of that. And it is possible that this will be our joint happiness.
I basically do not look for a man in Kazakhstan. I had several negative dating experiences within my city. I realized that I needed to finish this and try to find a loved one outside the country. I believe that this is possible. Moreover, after the death of my mother, nothing at all keeps me here and I am free to travel anywhere in the world.
I will definitely tell you more about me if I see your new letter.
I wish you a good day.
Your friend,
Dana!

Received: from sonic313-48.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic313-48.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.133.222])
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:52:14 +0300
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.14728 hermes Apache-HttpAsyncClient/4.1.4 (Java/1.8.0_181)

Oath Holdings Inc.
OrgId: OH-207
Address: 770 BROADWAY FL 4
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10003-9558

DSC770923.jpg

IMG-075.jpg

me-and-my-mom.jpg

PIC790331.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Hello my dear friend, xxxxxx!
I want to build only real, trusting relationships, therefore, I will only tell you the truth.
You probably have a question, why did I write to you? Very soon, I will go to your country for an internship as a dentist. I would be pleased to meet you. I hope that we will succeed, and we can build a love relationship. I decided to try communicating with you, because foreign men are more careful about women. I am sure that I was not mistaken in you and my choice is right.
I am a creative person, so I like to be photographed. I like to pose for the camera. Unfortunately, I lost most of my photos when my computer was broken. Therefore, I will send you only those photos that remain in my personal archive. All my photos were taken by my friend Kara. She is a wonderful girl. Kara is my childhood friend.
I love animals. My favorite animals are horses, tigers and lions. I never rode a horse. Maybe in the future, we will ride on horseback together? I adore cats and dogs. I think dogs are our best friends. I had a cat called Cesar. My cat died 2 years ago. He was a true friend to me. It is a pity that pets do not live long.
In the area where I live, not the most stable "home Internet". Due to the terrain of my region, it is difficult to deliver high-quality wired Internet here. Therefore, I use a 4G modem. This type of Internet connection in some regions of Kazakhstan is at a development stage, so the speeds are not the highest. So far, I can only dream of such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various types of messengers. Yes, yes, this is possible in the 21st century.
As you already know, I live in the city of Karaganda. I adore the nature of our region. I love to sunbathe and swim. I like to go to the beach. There are a lot of beautiful lakes.
I do not have an ideal figure, to be honest, I do not strive for this. I'm just trying to eat right. For breakfast I cook porridge or vegetable salad. I drink tea, coffee, apple or orange juice. My favorite dish is turkey baked in the oven with mushrooms and potatoes. I like to cook food. Perhaps in the future you will be able to try some of my signature dishes. How do you like this idea? :)
In the mornings, I try to do exercises or jogging. On weekends, I visit the pool, and in the summer I play beach volleyball with friends. My dream is to go down the mountains with skiing or snowboarding. Extreme sports are breathtaking. Do you have a favorite sport?
I hope you are interested in getting to know me better. I wish you a successful and positive day. Please tell me more about you.
I send you a kiss and wish you a successful and positive day.
Your friend,
Dana!

Received: from sonic313-48.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic313-48.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.133.222])
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 23:43:54 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

DSC105448.jpg

DSC159007.jpg

DSC172509.jpg

IMG-14540.jpg

IMG-313700.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello my dear friend, xxxxxx!
How are you? I hope all is well. I am in a great mood, because today, having opened my mail, I saw your new letter.
Karaganda has wonderful weather. I want to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Yes, yes, fresh, because, despite the fact that Karaganda is a big city, there are many beautiful forest parks.
It’s easy and interesting for me to communicate with you. I think that these are important criteria for true friendship, and especially love.
My main goal is to build a serious, trusting relationship. I do not want to play with you and I ask you for reciprocity. I am completely open and ready to build true love.
My past relationship ended 2 years ago. I can’t give an exact reason for the breakup. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, this sometimes happens. We simply did not agree on the characters, we had different goals and interests in life. I want my future man to respect me, be able to compromise, want to love and be loved. I know that all people are different, but I am always ready to share the interests and life positions of my man. It is most important.
How are you today? What is the weather like in your city? I hope all is well.
Yesterday I visited the library and the city park. I love reading books, I like foreign literature, especially Oscar Wilde, Dyuma, Jack London. The list goes on and on. I am amazed at how great these writers were. Until now, their books are very popular.
I like classical music and jazz. Mozart, Bach were real geniuses. Sometimes, I listen to foreign pop music. I am a music lover. But, of all the styles, I distinguish precisely the classics. Do you like listening to music? What is your favorite style?
Sometimes, I visit museums and art galleries. Perhaps soon we will be able to visit the galleries of your city together?
There is a church in my city. I believe in God. My faith is Orthodox Christianity. I try to attend church every Sunday. In our modern, tough world, we need to believe in something.
I like to watch movies. Probably, like any girl, I prefer romantic films and comedies. No matter how trite it may sound, my favorite movie is Titanic. This is a wonderful love story.
My favorite actor is Morgan Freeman and Leonardo DiCaprio.
An active lifestyle is my hobby. As a child, I always went on a picnic with mom and dad, in Kazakhstan there are many beautiful places. These were great times. Thus, my parents instilled in me a love of nature. Do you like going on a picnic? Are there any attractions in your city?
Once every five years, among all students of Kazakhstan, grants are awarded for obtaining a trip abroad for an internship (advanced training). Fortune smiled at me, and I got such an opportunity.
Your country was chosen for a reason. Dentistry in your country is one of the best and highest paid professions.
The minimum internship is 6 months. During this time, I will be able to get a huge "baggage of knowledge" from the specialists of your country. The most interesting thing is that under an internship agreement, my salary will be 1,400 Euro per month. This is a huge amount for a Kazakh dentist. In our country, one can only dream of such a salary.
I still cannot believe that soon I will be able to be abroad, because I have never traveled outside of Kazakhstan.
Under the terms of the internship, the state pays for me a trip to your country and a full package of documents, which includes accommodation and a decent salary. I will not need anything. I will work as an assistant to the dentist, and receive not bad money, which I will have enough for free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice, I should be in the capital of your country, where the initial course will take place. Then, I will have a choice of any city. I will be incredibly pleased to get to your city for an internship.
After the internship I will be forced to return to Kazakhstan. But, if I show my good knowledge, specialists from your country will be able to offer me the signing of a new contract and then I will not need to return home. I am sure that I will succeed, and I will show myself only on the good side. I will try to prove to your dentists that I am a true specialist.
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, because such a great opportunity is not always given. What do you think about this? I want to keep our communication and get closer to you. As I told you earlier, I do not want to hide anything from each other. I am sure that we will succeed, and we will be more for each other than just friends.
Do you believe in love at first sight? It seems to me that this is real.
I wish you a successful and positive day.
I look forward to your new letter and already miss you.
Gently kiss you on the cheeks.

Dana.

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 23:43:54 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

IMG-090117.jpg

IMG-173820.jpg

IMG-992074.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:25 pm

.... I've told her already to check now if she have unpaid Bills for Flat, Water, gas, Electricity or Debts to avoid this old Custom-Drama that she cannot leave coz of unpaid Bills ..... the eternal old Story in the last Minute to get some Bucks.....

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
I am pleased that we can communicate and get to know each other closer.
Sorry if sometimes my letters come with a delay. Perhaps I am missing some of your questions and requests. Please do not be offended. If I do not answer any question, then please ask it again, and I will try to answer you.
It would be great to talk to you on the phone and hear your voice, but, unfortunately, I do not have a personal phone. Therefore, I can’t call you and I can’t give you my personal number.
More recently, my personal phone was stolen on a bus. At the moment, I can not afford to buy a new phone, since it was bought on credit. I must pay the rest of the loan. Maybe in the future I will be able to call you from a public telephone.
I think that I can buy a new phone during my internship, because the prices for phones in your country are much lower than in Kazakhstan.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure to your country. But, the rector of my university promised that this issue will be resolved in the coming days. As soon as everything is known, I will tell you all the information.
By the way, tomorrow I’ll go to my friend’s birthday, Kara. I want to give her beautiful will be red roses. I am sure Kara will love this floral bouquet.
My favorite color is red and pink. Red color is associated with red roses. Roses are my favorite flowers.
And the pink color for me is love and understanding in a relationship.
I bought a beautiful dress to go to my friend Kara's birthday. I like the classic style of clothing. I love dresses and skirts. I like high-heeled shoes. Sometimes, I wear jeans and trousers, with boots. This is comfortable clothing. But, I believe that a woman should always look after herself and look feminine.
I am tired of loneliness and want a man next to me who will love me. It’s a pity that at your birthday, you will not be near me.
Kara will celebrate her birthday at home. I will help Kara with the preparation of the gala dinner. We want to bake a delicious cake. I am sure that we will succeed.
I love healthy food. I like seafood, fruits, vegetables, beef. I love cooking. I can cook more than 50 dishes from around the world.
My favorite dish is potatoes baked with cheese and chicken.
As soon as you feel sad or lonely, look at my photos and everything will change. I want to give you a smile. Please do not forget about me. A million Kisses for you.
Your girlfriend,
Dana.

Received: from sonic314-21.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic314-21.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.132.195])
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 13:18:09 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

IMG-114750.jpg

IMG-274301.jpg

IMG-902633.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Hello my dear, xxxxxxx!
Thank you for your letter, i try to read each one very carefully. I have a smile on my face every time i see a new one in an inbox. Thank you very much for this pleasure, xxxxxxx!
Kara's birthday was pretty good. It is a pity that you were not there with me. I hope that on all forthcoming such events, we can be together. I believe in our future together.
I have a hobby, I love to dance. I like Latin, classical and oriental dances. In the future, I want to spin in a dance with you. Wow, this is very romantic. Do you agree, my dear?
Dance perfectly provides the formation of a good body, legs, arms, head,overall physical development and a coordination of movements.
In Kazakhstan, men do not enjoy dancing as much. I think that vodka is more important for them. I'm no longer interested in men,because you appeared in my life.
In my spare time from work, I try to spend as beneficial as possible. Ride a bike,i like to travel outside my city. I like to cook. I know many dishes from Kazakhstann cuisine. When we will be together, I will definitely cook some best Kazakhstann dishes for you - soups, meat cutlets with mashed potatoes, vegetable salads and much more.
I listen to music or read books at home. Tell me, how do you like to spend your spare time? Do you have a lot of friends? i believe that friends are very important in our life. I have few friends,but my best friend is Kara, i know her since childhood.
I'm very glad that I’m getting to know you better. You are a very good man and i am very pleased to chat with you. We are similar in many ways. You are a very interesting and positive person. I am ready to open my heart and soul to you. I do not know why, but it seems to me that we will be able to build true love.
As I told you earlier, Kara worked as a professional photographer, so i have some private photos that no one ever saw.
From now on, i want to build a serious and open relationship with you. I'm ready to show you the beauty of my body. Please tell me, how do you feel about some sensual, hot photos? You will not mind sharing such pictures with me too? I'm sorry if I say this, but i think that i fell in love with you and i want you to enjoy me too. I do not want to hide anything from you. Please, promise me that you will not show my photos to anyone? Its important to me,that you hold your promises. I trust you. I love sex. I like sex experiments.Please don't think that I’m perverted. I just simply do not have enough passion and tenderness.
Men in Kazakhstan do not know how to really satisfy a woman. They all are too conservative. I know that you are a passionate man who can give me love. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to meet you and a trip to your country. Very soon we will taste of our lips from each other . Are you looking forward to our future reunion? Do you want to be by my side? I'm sending you sweet and tender kisses to every inch of your sweet body.
Your passionate lioness,
Dana.

Received: from sonic314-23.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic314-23.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.132.197])
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 01:49:49 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

DSC813600.jpg

IMG-129015.jpg

IMG-173825.jpg

IMG-499037.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:31 pm

..... this Standard Sexletter we know already ..... :roll: :roll:

Hello, my sweet prince, xxxxxxx!
How are you? Hope that you are doing well. Mine is very busy as always. Work and study do not let me get bored, but you never get out of my mind, no matter what I do! I have wonderful news for you, all my travel documents are ready now. In the next few days, I’m going to Astana, its our capital. I'm going to depart from Astana, since the main office of our internship coordinators is located there.
I found that out today and immediately wrote to you about it. I was hoping to see your letter, when I sat down in front of my computer and now I’m very happy that you wrote to me. I miss you, feel that you are a very good and kind person. As a young woman, and I have a really big sexual appetite. I'm a little embarrassed to write about this, but do not think that it's something to be ashamed of. We've been communicating for a long time, therefore, I think that we can openly talk about sex. It's natural, and there is no need to be embarrassed. Do you want to see my new photos? When we meet, you can satisfy me in bed, we will spend wonderful nights without sleep.
I do not have a man here for many reasons. First of all, because I’m going to leave Kazakhstan and don't need a man here. Second, men in our country, very conservative, shy and not self confident at all. They do not know how to give a real pleasure to a woman. I love trying new ***Removed***. I like ***Removed***, its one of the most enjoyable types of sex, as well as the most private. I want to ***Removed***. I have never experienced this wonderful feeling before. I really want to try it with you, xxxxxx. In Kazakhstan, none of the men can give me such a pleasure. Its very unacceptable for them here. I do not want to have sex ***Removed*** I think its very boring. I want to experience something new, I want to experiment new ideas on you!
I want to do all of the ***Removed***. I hope that you will be able to help me study this wonderful book of love. I need a partner to study sex life.
I never had an ***Removed***. I want you to ***Removed***, but please, be gentle too. Can you promise me that? Please do not think that I am a perverted woman. You just make me ***Removed***! I believe that sex in a relationship plays a very important role! I hope that we will understand that we are made for each other, and we will be together for the rest of our lives. I am ready to devote my whole life to one person who will understand, appreciate, love and treat me right. I hope this person is you!
I want to meet a man who will worth my pure and sincere love. I want to send you my private photos with this letter. I have more of them, and I will send them to you later, so please bear with me. I'm a little embarrassed. I hope you'll like them. I hope that no one will see them, except for you. These photos are meant only for you and I don't want nobody else to them. If it bothers you, then just say so and I will stop immediately. I would like to see some of you private photos, too, if you do not mind. I would like to feel ***Removed***! Honestly, I really want you now, xxxxxxx!
I'm feeling really ***Removed*** finishing this letter and completely wet now, I want you right now! I’m pulling my hands ***Removed***. I hope this letter will bring a warm feeling to your heart and your pants! I'm looking forward to a new letter from you very soon! Sending you a millions of sweet and passionate kisses.
Your lioness,
Dana.

Received: from sonic308-9.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic308-9.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.130.48])
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:49:07 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

....... 4 Pics not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:19 pm

While fixing you teeth I can put ****** ..... by this "Head cinema" ... how long must be her Arms .... only so ...

..... nothing will come trus coz we know all this crap very good ... in the next 24h she must ask for Money .... I'm sure its again BTA coz I've warned to "pay all Bills before going to the Airport" ....

Hello, my sexy prince, xxxxxxx!
Yesterday, I spent the last day with my friend Kara. We went for a walk in the woods. Kara took the camera from a friend, so I decided to make a special video for you. I was spinning with joy, because I am finally ready to go for an internship in your country. I hope you enjoyed my short video. For some reason the sound is not recorded. It was cool outside, but this did not stop me from stripping for you, my passionate lion!
You a very passionate and sexy man, I can that from you letters. I will become your personal dentist when I’ll arrive. While fixing you teeth I can put ***Removed***, that would definitely ease the pain better than any sedation medication. Do you want it? Now I’m packing my stuff for a trip to your country. My train leaves to Astana in 2 hours, and I need to check all the things that will be needed during a trip. I must not forget anything because I’m leaving for a long six months. I am very glad that very soon we will be able to meet in real life. I will stay in Astana for a few days. Need to get all documents and formalities done then I’ll fly to your country. I will contact you from Astana, I would probably be able to write to you from an Internet cafe. It's much cheaper than making a phone call. And right now I do not have a very good financial situation, so I will just write you an email.
I'm very nervous and exited right now, because I’ve never been outside of Kazakhstan, and do not know how everything is set in your country. You have our own traditions and stuff and it's very new for me. But I learn fast and with your help everything will definitely be fine. I also do not much about costs of living in your country. Do you think that 1400 USD a month is a good salary for a dentist's assistant? In my country this a lot, but I do not know if this amount is enough for your country. We will be able to spend it together, this would be just for my personal expenses. All other expenses related to my accommodation, food etc are financed by the government's internship program. But, it's too early to think about it. I will receive it only when I will arrive in your capital. I already told you that must stay in your capital for 2 weeks. But after that I will go to your city. So, I want to know all the information so there will be no mistakes or problems. Please write me the exact name of the nearest airport of your city. I will save this so that I do not forget anything. Is there a chance you can meet me at the airport? If it is possible, then please leave me your phone number, then one that is always available. I will call you as soon as I land to arrange a meeting. Perhaps I can earn extra cash by working as a choreographer in your country, what do think and how much do you think I can earn form that? Your support will is very important to me. I am ready for big changes in my life because of you! I would like to strip for you or even more. I want to perform a private, sexy dance for you, have anybody ever performed a private dance for you? This is called a pip show, a dance on a knees, to be exact. I'm a hundred percent sure that you will experience an orgasm, even though I won't even touch you. My sweet xxxxxxx, I do not know if it would be possible for you, but I want you to meet me at the airport as soon as I’ll arrive in your capital.
I want to meet you as soon as possible. My words are just thoughts, but I hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you we'll meet?
We can have a lunch together somewhere, then just take a walk and chat a bit. After that, I would want to get to know you closer, much closer! I hope that you understand what I mean? You're right, I want to experience a lot of fun with you, feeling your ***Removed***. I want to feel how you move back and forth. I want you to ***Removed***. I want to feel ***Removed***, want you slap my ass, so I will scream with pleasure. Do you mind if I’ll scream during sex? I am very wild and horny lioness at sex. I want to bite your tender lips and your neck when you'll be on top of me. I want to gently scratch your back. I want to look into your eyes with pleasure and lust!
I love all kinds of sex. I like to start slowly then accelerate. Do you know how do it fast? I want you to ***Removed***, cruelly and hard.
I want to feel your sweet ***Removed***. I want you to gently ***Removed***, while looking into my eyes. You will love the taste of my ***Removed***. Darling, I’m very close, get ready for a hot, hard wildest sex, which you have never had before! Please do not ***Removed*** until I’ll come, I want see a lot of ***Removed***! Kara has came now to pick me up, so I must finish my letter from here. She will help me pack my stuff and take me to a train station.
I will contact you and give you all the details about my flight as soon as I’ll arrive in Astana. I'm finishing my letter, now. As soon as you'll read it, please answer me, promptly. I wish you luck and kiss your sweetest body. Very soon our sexual dreams will become a reality.
Your passionate Lioness,
Dana!

Received: from sonic308-9.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic308-9.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.130.48])
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 23:32:20 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

....... 4 Pics + Video not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Hello my passionate lion, xxxxxx!
Thank you for being with me. You are dear to me, and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.
I successfully reached Astana.
I visited the office of the organizers of my working trip and found out that my trip to your country is a big question and I can’t fly to you. There is one nuance that does not allow me to leave Kazakhstan. This is a small amount of money. I am ashamed to ask for your financial support. I am afraid of hurting your trust in me, I do not want to hear negative words from you addressed to me. I perfectly understand how difficult it is to trust a woman whom you have never met in reality. Now you are the dearest person in my life, therefore, I want to tell you about what is happening in my life.
I tried to solve this problem myself, but I can’t.
I'm completely confused, my angel, xxxxxx. I'm terribly afraid of losing you. I feel so bad right now, my hands are shaking and my voice is trembling. There are tears in my eyes. I don’t know what to do, I think that you will not help me and reject me. Please understand that I do not want to hear insults and accusations from you. Please do not say bad words to me.
I look forward to your letter with thoughts on this matter. I am very afraid of losing you, and in my heart I believe that you will agree to help me.
You are a wonderful person, we have already made great plans for our future. Is it all going to collapse in just a moment? I do not want, and I will not believe in it. You always need to leave positive hope. I am sure that we will succeed.
Do you agree with me?
During our communication, I got used to you very much, and I want to be with you in real life.
I want passionate, wild and long sex with you, my angel xxxxxx. I want to feel ***Removed***. I want you to ***Removed***. I burn with the thought that very soon you will ***Removed***. Now, everything is in jeopardy and I'm very upset. It is likely that I was so stupid to think that I became the happiest woman in this vast world. But, no matter what, I will pray to God and believe that you will help me. Know that you are the best!
I look forward to your reply.
Your passionate lioness,
Dana.

Received: from sonic302-7.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic302-7.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.135.46])
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 23:47:12 +0300

Oath Holdings Inc.

....... 4 Pics not family-friendly to post

Return to “Russian scammers”