It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <flower@mari4mail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekatarina; <ekaterinalys111@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:13 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Say hello. If you are against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to reply to this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a man with no problem, a man who knows, takes care and worn on the hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. After registering on the site, I filled out the questionnaire, which man I am looking for, so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box. But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, in which city you live and what is important, your age. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a little girl, not eager to listen to complaints and excuses i want to be happy too. I will give calm and positive to your husband! I want to enjoy life now because time grows very almost.
I am looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I want to be young man.
I need wise man so you cant answer that me if you dont matured for a serious relationship answer.
Please write to me at my main address: ekaterinalys111@gmail.com
I will send a response letter just to be reasonable and thought your response. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your photos.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Received: from [81.16.140.82] ([81.16.140.82])
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:46:35 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

F86goEN.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:16 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Say good day. If you have no desire as an adult, then you can ignore this letter to reply. My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can browse it on the maps. I'm looking for a purposeful man, a man who is support in everything and worn on the hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea how the dating website found your address. I registered on the website and completed the questionnaire, which man I am looking for, so that the agency can find a man who suits me. The agency gave me your box. but i'm registered in the demo version, ie free, so i know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, in which city you live and most importantly, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, do not want listen to whimper I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want to be happy every day because time grows very almost.
I am looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I don't want a guy younger than me. I need adult man so you can do not reply to this letter if you have not matured for a serious relationship.
Please write to me at my main address: ekaterinalys111@gmail.com
I will send a response letter just to be adequate and thought your response. I want you to know better and please send your photos.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Received: from [45.138.6.201] ([45.138.6.201])
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:46:26 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

UDIe8vvegu.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekatarina; <ekaterinalys114@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:46 pm

..... with the last Pic in 419-Spam in german

Say greetings. If you are against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to reply to this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, forty to me two years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can browse it on the maps. I am looking for a purposeful man, a man who is support in everything and give mutual romantic feelings.
Probably you ask how did I find you? address gave me a dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. After registering on the site, I filled out the questionnaire, which man I am looking for, so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
but i'm registered in the demo version, ie free, so i know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, your city and what is important, your age. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, do not want listen to whimper I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want to enjoy life now because time grows very almost.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature, but no less than age. I don't want a guy younger than me. I need wise man so you can not reply to this letter if you need to be ready for a serious relationship.
Reply to me at my main address: ekaterinalys114@gmail.com
I will reply only to reasonable and serious your reply. I want you to know better and please send your photos.
Regards,
Ekaterina.

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:29:44 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:50 pm

..... with the last Pic once more in 419-Spam in german

I wanna say hello to you If you have no desire as an adult, then you can ignore this letter to reply.
My name is Ekaterina, forty two years old to me, I live in the city of Omsk, this is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a man serious, a man who pay attention and love.
Probably you ask how did I find you? address gave me a dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. I registered on the website and completed the questionnaire as to which criteria in a man interest me so that the agency can find a man who suits me. The agency gave me your box.
but i'm registered in the demo version, ie free, so i know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, in which city you live and most importantly, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, do not want listen to whimper I want to be happy. I i will be happy make my husband a happy man! I want to enjoy life now, because flies as the years go by and I grow older.
I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but not younger. I want to be young man. I need adult man so you cant reply to this letter if you need not ready for a serious relationship.
Reply to my email address: ekaterinalys114@gmail.com
I will reply only to reasonable and serious your reply. I want you to know better and waiting on you your photos.
Regards,
Ekaterina.

Received: from [109.248.13.189] ([109.248.13.189])
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:30:01 +0200

BITERIKA-NET
Biterika Grupp OOO
Biterika Group LLC
Zelenograd, korp. 1822, 1-III-3
Moscow
124489, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:22 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Say greetings. If you have no desire as an adult, then you can do nothing to answer this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a man serious, a man who pay attention and worn on the hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? address gave me a dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea how the dating website found your address. I registered on the website and completed the questionnaire, which criteria in a man interest me so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, in which city you live and most importantly, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, not eager to whimper I want to be happy. I will give calm and positive to your husband! I want to be happy every day because time grows very almost.
I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I don't want a guy younger than me. I need wise man so you cant answer that me if you dont matured to answer for a serious relationship.
Reply to me at my main address: ekaterinalys111@gmail.com
I will send a response letter only to adequate and serious your response. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your photos.
Regards,
Ekaterina.

Received: from [45.133.219.53] ([45.133.219.53])
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:24:44 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

hNhqZ.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:24 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Say good day. If you are against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to reply to this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a man with no problem, a man who knows, takes care and worn on the hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. I registered on the site and completed the questionnaire of what man I am looking for so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, your city and what is important, your age. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, not eager to whimper I want to be happy. I want to give calm and positive to your husband! I want to be happy every day because time grows very almost.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature, but not younger. I don't want a guy younger than me. I need adult man so you cant reply that reply me if you need ready for a serious relationship.
Reply to my email address: ekaterinalys111@gmail.com
I will send a response letter only to adequate and serious your response. I want you to know better and please send your photos.
Regards,
Ekaterina.

Received: from [45.129.198.58] ([45.129.198.58])
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:24:45 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

NlWTsKw.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:53 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

I wanna say hello to you If not communicating you are against the appropriate communication, then you can ignore this letter to reply.
My name is Ekaterina, forty two years old to me, I live in the city of Omsk, this is Siberia, you can browse it on the maps. I am looking for a purposeful man, a man who is support in everything and give mutual romantic feelings.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. after registering on the website, i filled out the questionnaire which criteria in a man interest me so that the agency can find a man who suits me. The agency gave me your box.
But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not in which country you live, in which city you live and what is important, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a little girl, don't want listen to whimper i want to be positive. I want to bring joy to my man! I want to be happy every day because time grows very almost.
I am looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I want to be young man. I need adult man so you cant reply that reply me if you dont matured for a serious relationship.
Please write to me at my main address: ekaterinalys114@gmail.com
I will only reply to adequate and serious your reply. I want you to know better and please send your photos.
Regards,
Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 16:39:31 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

QWP6d69.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 02, 2021 7:39 pm

Say good day. If you are not configured as adults then you can do nothing to reply to this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, forty two years old to me, I live in the city of Omsk, this is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a purposeful man, a man who is support in everything and give mutual romantic feelings.
Probably you ask how did I find you? address gave me a dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. After registering on the site, I filled out the questionnaire, which man I am looking for, so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, in which city you live and most importantly, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a little girl, not eager to listen to complaints and excuses i want to be happy. I want to be happy make my husband a happy man! I want to be happy every day because flies as the years go by and I grow old.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature, but not younger. I want to be young man. I need wise man so you cant answer that me if you dont matured to answer for a serious relationship.
Reply to my email address: ekaterinalys114@gmail.com
I will only reply to adequate and serious your reply. I want you to know better and waiting on you your photos.
All the best
Ekaterina.

Received: from [45.129.198.58] ([45.129.198.58])
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 19:00:21 +0200

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU
UK

dhL7ZWp0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 02, 2021 7:42 pm

Say hello. If not communicating you are against the appropriate communication, then you can ignore this letter to reply.
My name is Ekaterina, forty two years old to me, I live in the city of Omsk, this is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a serious man, a man who will be supportive in everything and give mutual romantic feelings.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. After registering on the website, I filled out the questionnaire, which criteria in a man interest me so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, your city and, what matters, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, not eager to listen to complaints and excuses i want to be positive too. I will bring joy to my man! I want to be happy every day because flies as the years go by and I grow old.
I am looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I don't want a guy younger than me. I need wise man so you may not reply to this letter if you have not matured for a serious relationship.
Reply to me at my main address: ekaterinalys114@gmail.com
I will send a response letter just to be adequate and thought your response. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your photos.
Regards,
Ekaterina.

Received: from [45.135.32.28] ([45.135.32.28])
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 19:00:21 +0200

BITERIKA-NET
Biterika Grupp OOO
Biterika Group LLC
Zelenograd, korp. 1822, 1-III-3
Moscow
124489, Russia

Dz6-Iq-JJPt2.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”