It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Ekaterina Moreno; <ekaterinagirl404@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastassiya Saifulina; <an.girl002@gmail.com/Kat.sweet010@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello my beloved man, my xxxxxx!
I'm so happy! I received a letter from you, it's such a happy joy for me,
to receive your necessary love for me, your words very warm my soul.
xxxxx, I love you so much that I can not live without you now my love.
You and your messages are so necessary for me. You are an inseparable part of my life, my love.
I'm talking about it very seriously and consciously!
In the last days, when I close my eyes before going to bed, I represent our meeting with you xxxxx, I can not wait for this moment, when we meet at the airport my love, I want this very much!
I am the happiest woman in this world, because we met each other, my dearest xxxxxx!
My dear, I want to wish all people to love each other, because I checked it feeling love with you, it happens so quickly and through the Internet, I want to tell you my beloved that all people who want to find their love on the Internet will find their love necessary, I'm sure of it, because I found you my love through the Internet, and we love each other, and I know, that our love is the most precious feeling of all the feelings that exist on this little blue planet.
My dear, I love you very much, I miss you so much, I want to be with you, with my man!
My favorite, I want to tell you that my friend Galina tried to talk with her aunt Tatyana who is in Astana,
to ask her about all the necessary information for my arrival to you, but I want to tell you,
that it was a great pity for me that Aunt Tatyana was not in place the instant Galina called to her.
But Galina told me that she will try to call Tatyana in Astana soon, in the very near future, maybe tomorrow!
I and my parents are confident that Aunt Tatyana will give us all the information about my arrival to you my love.
I can not wait when we are together, I miss you terribly my beloved!
Last night I could not sleep, I thought of you all the time xxxxxxx!
Before my letter, lyric thoughts about you came to my head, my beloved. I found on the Internet one lyrical poem, I want to tell you that I like this poem and I want to show my great love for you in this poem,
I hope that you will love this feeling and a poem for you my beloved,
------------------------------
Edward Estlin Cummings
"I carry your heart with me "

I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it
(Anywhere i go you go, my dear;
And whatever is done by only me
Is your doing, my darling)

I fear no fate
(For you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world
(For beautiful you are my world, my true)
And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
And whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
Which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart...
(I carry it in my heart...)
---------------------------------
I hope that you will like this poem.
This poem is from my heart, which is filled with our love for each other my xxxxxx.
My beloved, also again and again I want to tell you that my parents are very happy for us, that we will be together soon.
My mother and my father always ask about you, and I understand that they love you as a son!
My sister Masha always asks me about you :-) Also a great 'Hello' from my family to you, my Beloved!
Also again I want to share with you my some problem on my work, it's again Natalya, the waitress in our bar :-(
I want to tell you that I heard from Natalya swearing in my direction again.
As you remember, I told you earlier, Natalya thinks about our love very badly!
I think she just envies us very much, do you agree with me?
She said that all men promise women a happy life and love, only in words, and she said that you are no exception.
She told me that you are only saying beautiful words to me.
But you will not be able to make an effort for our meeting and she also said that all men - promise in words ALL!
But on the actions, she said, men are weak people. She also said that you will not do anything for our meeting my Beloved.
It was insulting to me :-( I cried from her words, she told me a dirty lie!
She thinks of all the men very badly, I do not know, I do not understand her! Why does she think so?
I want to tell you that I do not want to work in this bar, because it becomes unbearably bad because of Natalya.
I want to tell you that also Natalya is a distant relative of the boss of our bar, she knows our boss well and she is against me.
Natalya told our director that she would forbid me to use the computer in order to correspond with you.
She said that the computer is not for the feelings of love, she said that the computer is only for work needs!
When I heard this, I cried. Why does Natalya treat me so badly?
Why Natalya is so bad to us with you my beloved? Why? :-( I do not understand this!
My Beloved, I want to tell you that I can not go against Natalya, because she is a relative of the boss of our bar.
I spoke with our boss. He said that I should not pay attention to Natalya.
But he does not go against Natalya, because they are relatives.
He told me that I can use the computer for my communication with you my dear xxxxxxx.
Because he is a good person and he said that he understands my love for you and he told me that he has a good wife, which he loves and he also told about their love with his wife.
I thank our boss that he allowed me to use a computer. I can write you messages my dear, but the boss repeats to me, that he would not go against Natalya, he said that maybe Natalya would pressure me morally.
He also said that it would be better for me if I did not work with Natalya in one bar, and now I want to leave my job.
My beloved, I do not want Natalya to insult me ​​in accordance with her stupid statements!
I do not want to work in this bar with this bad woman Natalya, I do not want to hear her insults ever!
I want to tell you that my mom and my dad calmed me down after the words Natalya.
I cried on my mother's shoulders. My parents told me that everything will be fine!
Because, we love each other, and Natalya and no one else can interfere with our love, when we will be with you my love!
My parents also said that it would be better if I leave my job at the bar and I need to prepare for my arrival to you.
My parents told me that they are outraged by Natalya's behavior, especially my father was very angry.
He does not want his daughter insulted.
My parents are sure that you will be a good husband to me, and you will not insult me ​​ever.
I told my parents that you are not able to talk and do bad things for me, like Natalya.
My dear xxxxx, please tell me that you will never insult me.
Please promise me this is my dear, I trust you, and I do not want you to break my heart!
I really love you, I very much trust your feelings of love for me, I can not live without you, I can not!
I want to be with you forever, I love you, and I miss without you my beloved!
I hope that we will gather all our strengths, and soon we will be together my love xxxxxx.
Well, on this, let me finish my letter, I want to tell you that I will wait for your reply with great pleasure.
Well, again and again "Hello" to you, from my mom, my dad, and my sister!

I think only of you, xxxxxx,
I want to be with you as soon as possible,
Your love Anastassiya.

Received: from localhost (93-80-16-74.broadband.corbina.ru. [93.80.16.74])

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for Broadband Customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Anastassiya Saifulina; <an.girl002@gmail.com/Kat.sweet010@gmail.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastassiya Saifulina; <an.girl002@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi my love xxxxx!
I'm happy to see your letter! Today I learned everything about our meeting.
I want to say that today I corresponded with my friend Galina by e-mail.
Galina told me that she was on the phone with Aunt Tatyana, regarding my arrival to you.
Galina said that I must make a visa, a foreign passport, and a health insurance document, and some more documents.
All necessary documents will be ready in 10-15 days after payment, as Tatyana will help me to make these documents, in the accelerated process.
I can be in your country for 90 days, but if you feel comfortable, I can return home earlier than 90 days.
And also, if we decide to marry during these 90 days, then I can stay with you forever. I hope you understand me ...
This possibility probably only happens once in a lifetime! I love you very much, and I dream about our meeting.
I want to see you, my beloved man.
I want to say that I need your help xxxxxx.
My love, I do not know how to tell you this, I'm very ashamed and not comfortable with you, but I need 360 euros to register my documents.
On this money I need to do, a foreign passport, a visa, also I have to undergo a medical examination and pay for insurance, for traveling abroad, to your country.
If you will help me with this money today, then I think that the day after tomorrow I will be able to leave for Astana to Tatyana, to begin the process of processing my documents.
Also my love of xxxxxx, Galina told me that you will need some information from me to send me this money.

My full details:
My full name is Anastassiya Saifulina
Country - Kazakhstan

Today, on my way to work, I went to 'Western Union', this is an instant money transfer system.
The operator of 'Western Union' convinced me that money transfers are very safe and fast.
Also the operator explained to me that when transferring money, you will need to specify my full name and country. This data will be enough.
My most expensive xxxxx, I want to ask you. Can you help me with this money?
Also I will need to know important information from you.
After you send money through "Western Union", I need to know the secret money transfer number (this number is MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number).
You will have this number on the receipt that the operator will give you.
My most expensive xxxxxx, you should know that this information is very important to me.
Without this MTCN, I can not get money from you, the money that is needed for my arrival to you my dear xxxxxx.
My love, I understand completely that it's a lot of money, but I have no one else to rely on, and so I have to ask for help from you.
When I will be together, I will look for a job by profession, and I will give myself completely, for our happy future.
My favorite xxxxxx, I really love you and we will be together, I'm sure of it. I dream of our meeting at the airport.
I'm sure that I will cry at the moment when I step out of the air corridor and when I see you my xxxxxx.
And these tears will come from our happiness. I close my eyes, and I imagine this happy moment.
My love, I dream about how we will live together, how we will walk together for a walk, holding our hands my love.
I want you to show me your homeland, places where you like to go and where you like to spend more time.
I also want to meet your relatives and closest friends!
I want to be with you very much, you are my greatest love in this life xxxxxx! I love you, and I miss you!
I want to tell you that I spoke with my parents about us, especially about my arrival to you.
I want to tell you that my family has so many happy smiles for us and they approve of our feelings of love.
They are so happy, because we love each other very much.
They just told me that we will be happy together with you, and they wish us great happiness together!
They see my feelings and my happiness from our love and with you, and they understand me that we should be together and wish us much love!
Great congratulations from my family to you.
xxxxxx, please accept love from my parents, they love you as their son!
Today I was in church, I did not go for a few minutes. And I prayed for us, so that we could be together, and that, not that could not separate us in this life!
Well, my love, allow me to finish my email, I'll be your answer!

Your love forever ... Anastassiya.

Received: from localhost ([46.39.230.28])

GC-BB
Gorcom dynamic broadband customers
ISKRATELECOM Network Operations Center
Nagatinskaya Street 1, building 14
117105 Moscow
Russia

Passport_ID.jpg

.... this Dumbass have send the wrong Passport, its from her other alias .......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastassiya Saifulina; <an.girl002@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi!
It's a shame that you talk about me like that!
I told you about Natalia from work and I have suspicions that she is copying with men and with my photos !!!
Because when I work, she very often spends time at the computer ...
But I do not know how to prove this to me, it hurts me and it hurts that you talk about me like that ...
After all, I'm actually working, trying very hard, trying to live in this world ... Without love, without everything ...
And then I caught you, and so fell in love with you, I felt such energy inside, when I wrote and read letters from you ...
I'm sorry that everything turned out so
But you can come to me in Kazakhstan, if you're not a coward ...
I'll wait for you, darling.

Anastassiya...

Received: from localhost ([80.84.123.196])

SYMBIOS_NET2
Symbios ISP
Dmitriy Trofimov
Ozerkovskiy lane 3
Moscow, Russia

brian-andres.gold-chacon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina Moreno; <ekaterinagirl404@yandex.com>

Postby brian-andres.gold-chacon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:26 am

Ok a mi tambien trato de estafarme pero no pudo, pues Wester Union Costa Rica rechazo la trasnferencia hacia Kasajistan:Hola Brian !
Me alegro de ver lo que has escrito. Pienso en ti todos estos días.
Lo que tú escribes, se ha vuelto tan importante para mí, es parte de mi nueva vida !
Tus cartas me dan una gran alegría y placer. Yo te digo que estas
las palabras con una preocupación sincera y respeto a ti.
Yo pensaba acerca de nuestros sentimientos y llegó a la conclusión de que nuestro encuentro no es casual.
Anoche me dormía mal, porque pensaba acerca de nosotros.
De nuestro encuentro en la web, acerca de las letras. y en su mayoría sólo acerca de ti!
Creo que me enamoré. Esto ocurrió tan rápidamente y de repente, no me esperaba.
Me siento feliz de volver a sentir el amor en mi corazón! Es una suerte que no nos son indiferentes el uno para el otro.
Yo creo que podemos estar juntos. Podemos tener una familia feliz en el futuro, yo lo quiero! Estoy cansado de la soledad.
Mis muchas amigas ya casada por mucho tiempo. Antes de nuestro conocimiento contigo, siempre me preguntaban ,
por qué no puedo encontrar un hombre. A sus preguntas, yo no podía responder, pero yo les dije que quiero encontrar a su hombre amado!
"Durante mucho tiempo yo no podía encontrar a su hombre amado, y ahora me parece encontré!
Me dijo acerca de sus sentimientos de amor a mis padres y a mis amigas.
Mis padres me dijeron que estaban muy felices por nosotros contigo.
En los ojos de mi mamá y de mi papá veía la alegría. Tienen la esperanza de que yo había tomado la decisión correcta en su vida.
También ellos me preguntaban acerca de dónde estamos contigo vamos a vivir cuando seremos juntos.
Yo le dije que me gustaría vivir contigo , en tu país! se dan cuenta de que ellos se aburren de mí, y voy a extrañar a su familia.
Se dan cuenta de que sería mejor si tú y yo vamos a vivir en tu país,
porque, ahora, en Kazajstán difícil la situación.
Espero no me importa lo que le había dicho a sus padres? Creo que tú también la misma opinión !
Y me encantaría trabajar en su profesión, en beneficio de nuestro futuro feliz.
Brian estoy tan feliz por nosotros!
Quiero hacerte la pregunta, creo que sería justo de mi parte.
Te escriben otras mujeres? Esto es tan importante para mí. espero que comprenderás que yo.
Escribo sólo para ti! Yo no quiero a otro hombre, porque yo amo a ti !!!
Por favor, dime la verdad, tú escribes a otras mujeres? Debemos confiar el uno en el otro mi favorito!
En cuanto a mi trabajo en el bar. No quiero trabajar como camarera, si vamos a vivir juntos!
Puedes ver lo que me daba la mayor parte de su vida a su trabajo, y yo no tenía tiempo libre nunca!
Corría de la soledad. Pero ahora que he encontrado mi amor, yo debía cambiar su propia vida por completo,
porque soy mujer y tengo debería tener su propia vida familiar. Estés de acuerdo conmigo Brian ?
Creo que mis colegas en el bar se aburren de mí, pero no nos olvidemos el uno del otro.
También puedo enviar los correos electrónicos de tu país.
Te echo de menos, y quiero decir que has puesto en el primer plano de mi vida, de mi trabajo en el bar.
Brian , siento que se ha enamorado! Decidí que yo debía de estar junto a ti. Es necesario para mí.
Voy a tratar de averiguar sobre los documentos necesarios para mi viaje a ti.
Voy a tratar de aprender acerca de este en un futuro próximo.
Mi amor, espero que tienes un gran deseo de conocer a mí ?
Yo lo quiero conocer , te quiero, yo a echar mucho de menos a ti!
Voy a esperar tu respuesta.
Un gran "hola" de mi familia y de mis amigas !

Todos mis besos a ti,
Quiero sentir tus abrazos,
Tu siempre Vika!

Su correo es: redberry1987@gmail.com
Hola Brian. Estoy siempre dispuesto a leer sus pocas líneas! Usted es hombre muy dulce y suave. Te amo. Creo que mucho de ti. Sólo tengo una pregunta. Él está muy preocupada por mí. No puedo dormir porque la pregunta siempre en mi cabeza. Respóndeme! Qué estamos haciendo con mi viaje? Como usted sabe, cuesta dinero. Necesito hacer una visa. Este es un proceso relativamente largo, pero si se hace en este momento cuáles son los pasos, entonces juntos podemos tener un buen tiempo. Un par de cartas a la semana no es lo que estaba buscando. Quiero conocer con usted. Usted ha dicho que hay que esperar un tiempo para que usted pueda ser capaz de enviar dinero. Cuánto tiempo debo esperar? Y si quieres conocer? Yo oro para una sola cosa, que nuestra reunión ha tenido lugar! Es realmente necesario para obtener una visa, por lo que puedo visitarte. Vika

Hola Brian,

gracias por la información. Estoy seguro de que Tatiana me ayuda con los documentos y todo estará bien.

No puedo ver su carta de hoy. Dime .. Estás listo para la reunión? Estás listo para ayudarme con el costo?

Vika
Hola mi amor Brian !
La gran alegría de ver de nuevo tu carta. Hoy aprendí todo sobre lo que necesito para el viaje.
Quiero decir que yo estuve enviando mensajes con mi amiga Galina por correo electrónico.
Galina me dijo que habló por teléfono con Tatyana!
Debo de hacer una visa de turista, y el documento de seguro de salud.
Todos los documentos estarán listos en 10 a 15 días después del pago.
Tatyana que me ayudará a hacer estos documentos, en un proceso acelerado.
Yo puedo estar en tu país de 90 días, pero si te es más cómodo, puedo volver a casa antes de 90 días.
Esta posibilidad, probablemente sólo ocurre una vez en la vida! Te quiero mucho, y el sueño de nuestro encuentro.
Brian , me es incómodo hablar de esto, pero necesito tu ayuda! Mi amor, no sé cómo te trata de decir
me da vergüenza y no es conveniente delante de ti, quiero preguntar a
ti 300 usd. Puedes ayudarme?
Para mí, esto es una suma muy grande, no tengo esa cantidad de dinero.
En el dinero, tengo que hacer el visado, yo también debería someterse a un examen médico.
Si eres el que me ayudarán a que el dinero el día de hoy,
el día después de mañana seré capaz de ir a Astana a Tatyana,
para el inicio del proceso de diseño de mis documentos.
Galina me dijo lo que vas a necesitar en la información de mí para que me enviara el dinero.

Mis datos completos:
Mi nombre completo - Viktoriya Redko
El País - Kazakhstan

Hoy he pasado en la 'Western Union', es un sistema instantáneo de remesas de dinero.
El operador 'Western Union' que me convenció de que las remesas de dinero es muy seguro y rápido.
Además, el operador me explicó que, cuando la transferencia de dinero ,
te pediremos mi nombre completo y el país. De estos datos será suficiente.
También debo conocer información importante de ti .
Después de que tú enviarás el dinero a través de "Western Union",
tengo que saber habitación secreta de la transferencia de dinero (es el número MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number).
Este número será en el recibo, que te dará el operador. Tienes que decirme el secreto de la habitación.
Brian , debes saber que esta información es muy importante para mí .
Mi amor, yo entiendo completamente lo que es la ampliación de dinero, y por eso me he visto obligada a pedir que te ayuda.
Yo voy a ir con su anterior trabajo. Yo en serio decidió probar a cambiar la vida.
Cuando conocí a ti, me di cuenta de que en este mundo todavía hay amor.
Espero sinceramente que hago el paso correcto en su vida! Nos es necesario el encuentro.
Estoy convencida de que tenemos que decirse el uno al otro, cuando estamos juntos, cara a cara.
Te quiero mucho y estamos juntos, estoy seguro. Yo sueño de nuestro encuentro en el aeropuerto.
Yo sueño acerca de cómo vamos a vivir juntos, como vamos a ir a dar un paseo cogidos de las manos.
Yo quiero que tú me has mostrado tu ciudad, lugares donde te gusta ir y donde te gusta pasar más tiempo.
Quiero estar contigo al lado, el amor más grande de mi vida ! Yo te amo, y yo te echo de menos sin ti!
He hablado con mis padres acerca de nosotros, especialmente de mi viaje a ti.
Quiero decirte que mi familia hay muchos felices sonrisas para nosotros y se aprueban nuestras contigo los sentimientos.
Son tan felices, porque nos amamos unos a otros.
Ven a mi de gozo y de cómo ha cambiado mi vida después de un encuentro contigo!
Se me entiende, que tú y yo debemos estar juntos y nos desea un gran amor!
Ampliación de felicitaciones de mi familia .

Brian , desatar tengo que terminar esta carta.

Espero con ansias tu respuesta.

Con amor, Vika

Hola Brian !
Probablemente te habrás dado cuenta, te escribe - Viktoriya (la abreviatura de Vika)!
Te escribo desde Kazajstán,la ciudad de Aktobe. Estoy muy contenta de recibir tu carta!
Yo pido disculpas por la demora de mi respuesta, tenía problemas con el ordenador, pero creo que es la última vez.
La verdad que estoy muy feliz de que me has escrito! Además, espero que mi correo fue una gran sorpresa para ti también, y para mí?
Creo que será interesante donde he tomado tu dirección de correo electrónico? Acudí a un servicio de citas en mi ciudad!
El equipo en el servicio de citas encontraba tengo varias direcciones de correo electrónico que coinciden con mi consulta.
Es a los hombres de los países extranjeros. Me pre-miró a la dirección de correo electrónico y decidió enviar a ti el mensaje.
Espero que tú tienes tiempo para conversar conmigo. Quiero contarte por qué me decidí a usar el internet! El caso es que mi amiga Galina,
encontró su futuro marido a través de internet! Su esposo llamo - Ethan, y ahora viven juntos en Australia! Son muy felices!
Sé lo mucho que se aman, y estoy muy feliz por ellos! Por qué no lo encontré en él a un hombre en Kazajstán? Voy a ser muy grave y es franca, y te contestaré.
Tuve un hombre de Kazajstán, de mi ciudad Aktobe. Me gustaba mucho. Pero se ha encontrado a sí mismo otra chica, y ha roto relaciones conmigo! Él me dejó!
Mi novio, beber alcohol, ya que muchas personas en Kazajstán. Puede ser sabes sobre esto? Creo que en muchos países hay gente con problemas con el alcohol.
De alcohol, me puedo permitir tomar sólo una copa de buen vino, de las fiestas! Yo no fumo cigarrillos. Me preocupo por su salud, y la salud de sus
futuros hijos! No tengo ninguna de las malas costumbres! También como mi amiga Galina! Ella tampoco tiene malos hábitos. Ella me dijo que los hombres de extranjeros
países muy apreciarlo en las mujeres, como los propios de la mujer! Tú respetas a las mujeres? Galina eligió a su amigo Ethan de Australia,
ya que es capaz de hablar y escribir en el idioma inglés. Yo también sé hablar y escribir en inglés. Pero también, yo sé hablar y escribir en español !!!
Yo también, como ella, decidió encontrar al hombre desde el extranjero. Quiero contarte mucho más sobre sí mismo! Me - 29 años mi signo del zodiaco - "sagitario",
Nací el 15 de diciembre de 1987. Dime cuando es tu cumpleaños!? De nacionalidad soy rusa chica. Mi religión es el cristianismo. Creo en el dios de jesús.
Nunca he sido casada y no tengo hijos. Soy sensible, y muy buena muchacha. Quiero hablarte de la ciudad donde vivo! El nombre de mi ciudad - Aktobe.
Aktobe se encuentra en 1470 km de la capital de Kazajstán, Astana. Aktobe es una ciudad muy bella, me gusta mucho tu maravillosa ciudad! En nuestra ciudad es muy
muchas hermosas calles y lugares de interés. Debes saber, que tenemos en Kazajstán es a menudo frío y el clima, a menudo lleva a la
la gente vestirse con ropa de abrigo? Esto depende de la temporada del año, por supuesto.
Mi favorita de la temporada: el verano! Cuando muy brillante sol y escucha el canto de los pájaros, la naturaleza es muy bella en este momento! Es muy romántico!
Te gusta el verano? En el verano de mi estado de ánimo en altura:-) También quiero contarte acerca de mi educación! Estudié en la facultad de Medicina.
Yo me gradué de la universidad en el año 2013, en la universidad me va bien aprendió el español y el inglés. Yo puedo hablar en español sin ningún problema,
pero creo que de todos modos voy a cometer errores!:-) Y si nos vamos a desmontar estos errores juntos, podré saber el idioma español es aún mejor!
Por lo tanto, de antemano perdóname, si voy a cometer errores! Tú me perdonas?:-) Así que, después de terminar la universidad,
obtuve el Diploma de la especialidad de médico pediatra". Pero por desgracia, no he podido seguir su carrera médica, porque aquí en Kazajstán,
como en muchos otros países, es muy difícil encontrar un buen trabajo en mi especialidad. Y ahora estoy trabajando como camarera en el bar,
a pesar de educación soy el doctor. Me gusta trabajar en nuestro bar. Nuestros visitantes son gente muy buena. Tengo
hay acceso a internet desde el equipo, que se encuentra en la oficina de nuestro administrador, en nuestro bar.
Por desgracia,yo no tengo un ordenador personal en casa. Yo tenía que usar una computadora en el trabajo.
Escribí a ti tanto! Yo no sabía que era capaz de mucho hablar y escribir acerca de sí mismo! Concluyo su correo electrónico.
Voy a estar muy agradecida, cuando acabes de sí mismo! Me gustaría que me has contado de tu familia, me será interesante saber todo!
De mi amigo, se me olvidó decirte, mi peso es de 53 kg y mi estatura es de 163 cm!
También si tuviera tu peso, altura, cuéntanos sobre tu ciudad donde vives,
yo nunca había tenido en otros países!
Y voy a ser muy feliz de saber de tu país mucho más!
Les dejo sus fotos, y espero que lo disfruten!:-)
Adiós! Espero ver tu respuesta pronto!

Atentamente, tu nuevo amigo de Kazajstán, Viktoriya.

Entre otros correos que me mando. Cuidado ella sigue estafando.

brian-andres.gold-chacon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina Moreno; <ekaterinagirl404@yandex.com>

Postby brian-andres.gold-chacon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 am

Hola, mi más querido amigo brian !
Estoy muy feliz de leer tu carta, de nuevo! Mi humor se ha levantado, cuando vi tu carta.
Lamentablemente hoy ha sido negativa en el incidente con el borracho visitante en nuestro bar.
Había bebido mucho alcohol. Quería abrazar a mí. Dijo un montón de palabras prohibidas.
Finalmente, nuestro servicio de seguridad y la policía echó de un bar, pero mi estado de ánimo fue terriblemente mala.
Y sólo cuando recibí tu carta, mi estado de ánimo es mucho mejor!
brian por favor, no te preocupes acerca de este el peor de los casos, con la mala visitante. Ahora todo está en orden!
Siento que aprendemos otro más! Creo que es muy bueno!
Me siento feliz de tener tan buena y buen amigo como tú!!!
Estoy muy interesado en ti, mi vida es mucho más interesante de lo que era antes de conocer a ti!
Puedes comprenderme, y es muy importante para mí en mi vida.
Siento que tú confías en mí! Yo también confío en ti. Creo que esto es muy importante para nuestra amistad!
Quiero decirte que yo creo en dios, soy cristiana. Yo dije sobre esto anteriormente.
Me gusta ir a la Iglesia cerca de mi casa. Nuestra Iglesia es un lugar muy bonito.
En esta iglesia, los sacerdotes cantan hermosas canciones religiosas y eso me gusta.
Es muy calma mi alma, especialmente cuando tengo mal humor.
Y quiero decirte que tus cartas también me tranquilizan, me siento brian .
Algunos colegas en mi trabajo saben que estoy contigo. Me dijeron que estaban contentos por mí!
Me gustaría saber tu nombre completo y tu dirección , para cualquier eventualidad en la vida.
Por favor, envía esta información me. bien ?
Mi director dijo que es posible que su equipo pronto, no va a funcionar temporalmente.
Y, por lo tanto, existe la probabilidad de que no somos capaces de comunicarse el uno con el otro.
Espero que dios no permitirá esto . Espero sinceramente que vamos a comunicar y más!

Yo te daré mi dirección y mi nombre completo en cualquier caso en la vida!

He aquí mis datos:

Nombre: Viktoriya
Apellidos: Redko
El país: Kazakhstan;
La ciudad: Aktobe, 030006
Calle: Prospect Alia Moldagulova, 12-17

Mi numero de telefono: +79600900379
pero la tasa del operador no es capaz de recibir llamadas desde otro pais.

Por favor, escribe esta información en papel, en cualquier ocasión en la vida.
En este termine su carta. Estoy muy cansada hoy en el trabajo, y espero me comprendes correctamente.
Voy a esperar tu carta.

'Hola' a ti de mis compañeros de trabajo!

Saludos, tu amiga Vika.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+79600900379 - Вымпел-Коммуникации - Марий Эл - VimpelCom-Yola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <Kat.sweet010@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:34 pm

..... from my DSM-Spamfolder today.

Good day! How is your mood?
I am - Yekaterina!
I'am 29 old. I a single lady. I am have no children. I have a higher education.
I'm want to look a person with whom we will understand each other, and share the opinion.
I'am want to meet a faithful, reliable, caring men, leading a healthy lifestyle.
For whom home comfort and coziness, which values ​​warm relations and mutual understanding, are important. Ready for a family.
Im not going to play games. Iam want to received a serious boy who also will not play with me.
You can wrote me to my mail address. Iam will be wait for your messege.
Here me personal-e-mail: Kat.sweet010@gmail.com
Keep in touch Ekaterina!

Received: from 88.212.246.188 (206.116.50.223)
Reply-To: Ekaterina <Kat.sweet010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [206.116.50.223]

SERVERS-COM-MOW1
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:54 pm

....... from my DLB-Spamfolder today and now she's blond.

Good day! How are you? My name is - Ekaterina.
I am 29 old! I a unmarried lady. Im have no children. Iam have a higher education.
I want to looking a person with whom we will understand each other, and share the opinion.
Iam want to meet a faithful, reliable, caring boy, leading a healthy lifestyle.
For whom home comfort and coziness, which values ​​warm relations and mutual understanding, are important.
Ready for a family. I'am not going to play games.
Im want to received a serious guy who also will'not play with me.
You can writing me to my e-mail. Iam will be waiting for your mail.
Send me your reply for my email box:
Sweet.kat010@gmail.com

See you later Ekaterina!

Received: from 88.212.246.188 (117.1.168.3)
Reply-To: Yekaterina <Sweet.kat010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [117.1.168.3]

SERVERS-COM-MOW1
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:23 pm

..... finally from DLB and I've said already 100x, my Emailaddy from the DLB is listed nowhere .... its Scammer Address trade in that Account

Hi xxxxxx!
Perhaps you already understand, you wrote - Yekaterina! I'm very glad to receive your letter!
I apologize for the delay in my reply, there were problems with the computer, but I think this is the last time.
I'm really very happy that you wrote to me!
Also, I hope my email was a big surprise for you as well as for me?
Do you now probably have a question? Where did I get your email address?
I turned to the dating service in my city.
The computer in the dating service found me several e-mail addresses that match my request. They are men of foreign countries.
I previewed the e-mail addresses and decided to send you a message. I hope that you have time to communicate with me.
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
I want to tell you why I decided to use the Internet!
The fact is that my friend Elena found her future husband through the Internet! Her husband's name is Liam, and they now live together in Australia!
Elena and Liam are very happy together! I know how much they love each other, and I'm very happy for them!
Do you now probably have a question? Why did not I find myself a man in Kazakhstan?
I will be very serious and frank, and I will answer you. I had a friend from Kazakhstan, from my city Aktobe. I loved him very much.
But he found himself another girl, and broke up with me! He cheated on me and left me!
He was very fond of drinking alcohol, like many people in Kazakhstan. Maybe you know about this?
From alcohol, I can afford to drink only one glass of good wine, on holidays!
I do not smoke cigarettes. I care about my health, and the health of my future children!
I just do not have any bad habits! Also my friend Elena!
She, too, has no bad habits. She told me that men from foreign countries really appreciate this in women, like women themselves!
Do you respect women?
Elena chose her friend Liam from Australia, as she can speak and write in English.
I also like her, I can speak and write in English and also I can speak and write in Italian.
I also, like her, decided to find a man from abroad.
I really want to tell you a lot more about myself! I'm 29 years old, my zodiac sign is "Sagittarius",
I was born on December 15, 1987. Tell me when is your birthday !?
I'm a Russian girl by nationality. My religion is Christianity. I believe in God Jesus.
I have never been married and I have no children. I'm sensitive, and very kind girl.
Also I want to tell you about the city where I live! The name of my city is Aktobe.
Aktobe is located 1470 kilometers from the capital of Kazakhstan - Astana.
Aktobe is a very beautiful city, and I really love my wonderful city!
There are a lot of beautiful streets and sights in our city.
xxxxxx you probably know that we in Kazakhstan often have a cold, and our weather often makes people dress in warm clothes?
It depends on the season of the year, of course. Also I wonder what your weather is like?
My favorite season of the year is summer! When the sun is very bright and birds are singing, nature is very beautiful at this time!
It's very romantic! Do you like summer? In the summer my mood is on the heights :-)
Also I want to tell you about my education!
I studied at the Medical University. And I graduated from university in 2011, at the university I learned English well.
I can speak English without any problems, also at that time I went to English language courses.
But I think that I will still make mistakes! :-)
And if we sort out these mistakes together, then I can learn English even better!
I hope that you will not refuse me help :-) So please forgive me in advance if I make mistakes! Would you forgive me?:-)
I also want to say that after graduating from the university, I received a diploma in the specialty "doctor pediatrician".
But unfortunately I could not continue my medical career, because here in Kazakhstan, as in many other countries,
it is very difficult to find a good job, in my specialty.
And now I work as a waitress in a bar, although by education I'm a doctor.
I like working in our bar.
Our visitors are very nice people. Also I want to tell you xxxxxx that I have access to the Internet!
The computer that is located in the office of our boss, in our bar. :liar: :liar:
The fact is that I do not have a computer in my house, and I have to use my boss's computer.
I wrote you so much! I did not think that I could tell you so much and write about myself!
I'm finishing my email. xxxxxx, I will be grateful if you tell me about yourself!
I would like you to tell me about your family, I will be interested in knowing everything!
Oh my friend, I forgot to tell you, my weight is 51 kg and my height is 164 cm!
Also write me your weight, height, tell me about your city where you live, I've never been to other countries!
And I will be very glad to know about your country more!
I add my photo and video, I hope you like it! :-)
While xxxxxx! I hope to see your answer soon!

Sincerely, your new friend from Kazakhstan, Yekaterina.

Received: from localhost ([46.39.48.70])

AKADO-STOLITSA-HFC
public net at NAT CN04
AKADO-Stolitsa NOC
Varshavskoe Road, 133
117535, Moscow
Russia

DSC_0101.jpg: 02/12/11; 08:11pm; NIKON COOLPIX P100

.... Video already posted 17/02/16

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxxx!
I'm very glad to receive your letter again! It's very interesting for me to read your letters.
Thanks to our letters, we learn more about each other! And I'm learning more and more about you.
I want to apologize for the delay in my answer .. But there were problems with the computer at work.
And I wrote to you right away, as soon as I had the opportunity ..
I hope you understand me .. And I hope that you have not forgotten me? :))
And also I want to tell you. I love sports, volleyball and aerobics, and swimming!
And as films, I like a lot. My favorite actor Mel Gibson ..
But unfortunately now I do not have time to write about it ..
In my next letter, I will write to you about their hobbies and interests ..
I will devote this whole letter ... ok?
My friend xxxxxx, you probably want to know about the nature and purpose of our correspondence?
I want to say that I decided to get to know you, via the Internet, thanks to my friend Elena.
One year ago, a foreigner Liam met her, as I already told you about this earlier.
xxxxxx, maybe in the future we will be together, and I want you to know that marriage is very important to me!
And for me it is very important! Is it also important for you?
And if we think about it, then we should approach it rationally and wisely.
Because marriage is very serious! Do you agree with me?
I hope that you will agree with me, and this fact is also important for you. Please, tell me about this? ok?
My most dear friend xxxxxx, also I want to tell you about my family.
I have my mom, her name is Mariya, and my dad, his name is Aleksandr.
Also I have a sister, her name is Tanya. My sister is 21 years old.
My mom is a salesman in the store, and my dad is an engineer at a shoe factory.
My sister Tanya is a university student, she is studying for a lawyer.
Our family lives without scandals and conflicts, we have a very good attitude and understanding for each other!
Our parents gave us a good upbringing. I am very happy about this and am proud of my parents!
Also I want to tell you that I live in the same apartment with my family.
And I think that parents should know about my dating! And of course I told them about you xxxxxx!
I hope you do not mind it?
I told them that you are a good man, and they reacted very positively to our acquaintance with you!
I have a happy family, my parents, just like me, want me to find a decent man and be happy with him!
Also I told you that I work as a waitress in a bar, in my city - Aktobe. It's a nice and decent bar.
I'm very interested in learning more about your work, and what do you do in your free time?
During my free time, my friends and I go out for walks to the city, we also like to sit together in a cafe.
I like my girlfriends very much! Especially my best friend Elena, she is like a sister to me, but unfortunately she is not in our city right now, and I really miss her.
Elena, as I worked as a waitress in our bar. Elena visited Liam in Australia, she went there to accurately understand her feelings for him!
They lived together for 3 months in Australia. And then they went here, to us, to Kazakhstan!
Elena told Liam that she really misses her home and her parents! And that very much wants to introduce him to his parents!
In Kazakhstan, they were about 2 months, after that they decided to go back to Australia.
And I remember very well how Elena was happy at that time. Parents were also happy to get acquainted with Liam, and see their daughter with a beloved man.
They are very happy together, they love each other, and I'm a bit jealous of Elena and Liam! :-)
I already told you, but unfortunately I have never been to other countries! I am always in my own country and in my own city!
I would really like to be in another country, I think that I would be very interested in many things!
xxxxxx, I must finish my letter, I hope that we will continue our correspondence.
And I hope that you will tell me a lot more about yourself! I will try to talk about myself as much as possible in future letters!
I hope that you understand my questions, and you will answer me.
I want to know more about your country, please tell me about your family, your friends.
I hope to see your answer soon. I wish you a good day xxxxxx!

Your friend Yekaterina!

AKADO-STOLITSA-HFC
public net at NAT CN04
AKADO-Stolitsa NOC
Varshavskoe Road, 133
117535, Moscow
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <Sweet.kat010@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:51 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Greetings! My name - Yekaterina!
I'am 29 years old. I'am a unmarried girl. I have no children. Iam have a higher education.
I am want to finding a person with whom we will understand each other, and share the opinion.
I want to meet a faithful, reliable, caring men, leading a healthy lifestyle.
For whom home comfort and coziness, which values ​​warm relations and mutual understanding, are important.
Ready for a family. I'm not going to play games.
I'm want to find a serious men who also willn't play with me.
You can writing me to my e'mail. I am will be waiting for your message.
Send me your reply on my e-mail-address:
Sweet.kat010@gmail.com

See you later Yekaterina.

Received: from 88.212.244.164 (94.198.211.203)
Reply-To: Ekaterina <Sweet.kat010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [94.198.211.203]

SERVERS-COM-MOW1
Servers Guy
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 pm

...... from DLB

Hello my friend xxxxxx!
How are you? Thank you for your letter, I was looking forward to it!
xxxxxx I think it's very wonderful that we write to each other.
From our letters we learn about each other more and more!
Pets ? Yes, I love pets ... cats or dogs. I love everyone :))
But unfortunately we do not have animals at home. My sister is allergic to wool ...
I'm very interested in our correspondence, it's very interesting to know you, your life and your country!
I read your letters with great pleasure!
Well, I hope that you will be interested to know about my hobbies and hobbies.
I like listening to Russian and foreign music.
In Kazakhstan there are very few singers who sing in Russian.
But you know, my native language is Russian, and I prefer to listen to music in English and Russian ..
Like many people in Kazakhstan .. Almost 40 percent of Kazakhstan's population speaks Russian ...
From Russian music artists I like listening to the songs of the following bands: "BI-2", "Splin", and some more of the bands.
Have you heard about these bands? From foreign singers I like to listen to "Bon Jovi", "U2", "Scorpions", "Elton John".
In general, I like to listen to good music. What kind of music do you like ?
I would be interested to know about this. Please tell me . OK?
From films I like watching comedies, fantasy films, romance.
But I got great impressions from the films "The Lord of the Rings", "Harry Potter".
I hope that you watched these films? But the special impression was after the film "Patriot",
where the main actor is Mel Gibson, in this film the war between England and America is described.
In this film, patriotism and love of the motherland are very vividly shown!
These are very important qualities that all people in the world should have! Do you agree ?
xxxxxx, I hope that you watched this movie, and you had a strong impression of watching this movie.
In my opinion, Mel Gibson played his part as a very talented actor!
I liked watching the movie "Brutal Games", this is a very sensual and instructive film for all young people.
Also I liked the film "I, Again I and Irene" with comic actor Jim Carrey :-).
I hope that you watched this funny movie :-)
From fiction I liked the movie "Planet of the Apes", this is a very interesting film in my opinion.
I also want to say that I adore reading books, especially the literature of Russian authors: Pushkin, Tolstoy, Chekhov.
But I was in huge admiration for reading the book of Stephen King "The Dark Tower", in my opinion, this is a very interesting book, where the main character Roland is a purposeful man, he goes to a dark tower, and I like the quality of Roland - purposefulness!
I think this is an important quality in any man. I hope that you agree with me?
About food... My favorite foods: fried potatoes, various types of soups, also I like to eat meat :-)
I really like fish and chicken, do you like chicken?
Also I like pizza, especially pizza with cheese. I love fruits and vegetables, there are a lot of vitamins.
xxxxx do you like to cook? I cook very well, my family and my friends are very fond of my dishes :-)
Also I want to talk about my favorite sport, I like sports very much, do you like sports?
In winter I like to ski, and in summer to ride a bike. Also I like to play volleyball.
But most of all I like aerobics, we with my friends, in our free time we go to aerobics classes.
I think that this sport helps to keep my body in good shape.
Also I like to dance different dances! Have you ever danced with a girl? :-) It's so attractive and beautiful!
I'm sure that you would like to dance with me! :-) It will be wonderful! Maybe in the future, we can dance with you, it would be unforgettable!
About my hobby! I like to collect various beautiful women's magazines, about the style, about women's life.
For a short period of time, I collected a large collection of various magazines.
About my dreams! I dream of driving a car in the future, it would be very cool and interesting.
Our family does not have a car, and for us it is very expensive, but my father said that probably within 1-2 years, our family can buy a car.
And maybe I'll learn how to drive a car. Or maybe you will teach me in the future? :-)
xxxxxx, by the way, my parents ask about you :-)
I told my parents that you are a decent and good man. My parents are very glad that we met on the Internet!
My parents wish us a good relationship in the future! And maybe in the future we will be together and I'm sure that we will be a great pair :-)
I would really like to live abroad, and only with a person I fully trust, with a man who will not betray me! You understand?
But remember xxxxxx! We should know about each other as much as possible! It is very important for me!
As I told you earlier, we need to know each other more about our letters.
Also I want to tell you that I would like to talk to you on the phone, and I hope that this is a good idea!
I want to hear your voice, and I hope that you want to hear my voice too?
Please give me the number of your mobile phone, in your next letter !!! OK ?
I can not believe I wrote you such a big letter.
I hope that you will be interested in reading my letter and know more about me!
I will be grateful if you tell me about your hobbies, hobbies, and what music do you like?
Which films? What is your favorite color? Please tell me about this in your next letter !! OK ?
My favorite color is blue, it calms me down!
By the way, my parents, my sister and my friends ask me to tell you a big "Hello" from them all!
xxxxxx I will wait for your answer! Please write to me as soon as possible!

Your friend Yekaterina !!!

Received: from localhost ([46.39.231.18])

GC-BB
117105 Moscow
Russia

DSC_0156.jpg: 30(06/11; 00:08am; NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D3100

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Ananyeva; <Kat.sweet010@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Hello, my dearest friend, xxxxxxx!
I'm very happy to receive your letter again! My day was very good when I received your letter.
And I almost forgot the most important thing .. you forgot to leave me your phone number ..
I really want to call next week ... ok?
Unfortunately today, I had a negative experience with a bad client in our bar.
He drank a lot of vodka, and all the time prevented me from working.
He always wanted to hug me, and he told me many offensive words.
As a result, our security service and the police drove him out of the bar, but my mood was terribly bad.
And only when I received your letter, my mood became much better!
xxxxxx please do not worry about this bad case, with a bad client. OK ? Now everything is all right!
My dear friend xxxxxx, I see that we are interested in each other more and more.
I think it's very good for us, because I have a very good and kind friend like you !!!
I'm very much interested in you, my life has become much better than it was before I met you!
You are a very good friend, you can understand me, and this is very important for me, in my life.
I see that you trust me, and I also trust you, and I think this is very important for our friendship! I hope that you understand me.
I want to tell you that I believe in God, I'm a Christian, I told you about this earlier.
I like going to church, it's not far from my house. Our Church is a very beautiful place.
In this church priests sing beautiful religious songs and I really like it.
This very much soothes my soul, especially when I have a bad mood.
And I want to tell you that your letters also comfort me, I feel it is xxxxxx.
Some colleagues at my work know that I'm communicating with you. They told me that this is very good and they are sincerely happy for me!
I would like to know your full name and your home address, for any unforeseen event in your life.
Please send me this information. ok?
My director said that maybe his computer will not work temporarily.
And therefore there is a possibility that we will not be able to communicate with each other!
I hope that God will not allow this. I sincerely hope that we will continue to communicate with xxxxxx!

I'll give you my home address, and my full name for any occasion in life!

Here is my data:

First name: Yekaterina
Surname: Ananyeva
Republic Kazakhstan;
City: Aktobe, 030012
Street: Pacaeva, 34-17

Please write down this information on paper, for any occasion in life. ok?
Also tell you. In the near future, I will send you some songs in russian language ..
I will put it in a letter ... :) I hope I do not forget to do it :)
And also to tell you about dancing ..
If we meet again, then I will teach you to dance !!!! I am a good teacher! :)
And I think you quickly learn to dance ...

And also to tell you. If we meet one day, I will have great pleasure to cook you dishes of Kazakh cuisine!
I am an excellent cook! And I would like you to know Kazakh. The kitchen is well :) For example, I cook well "plov" - it is rice with meat and some vegetables!
Also, "manti" - it's like ravioli, but they are larger and more succulent! And as the soup "Lagman" is the lamb soup with vegetables and noodles! This is delicious !
I'll feed you, when we live together !!

And I would be grateful if you could teach me to drive a car once ..
I think you're a good teacher :)
On this I will finish my letter. I'm very tired today at work, and I hope you understand me correctly ...
I will wait for your letter xxxxxxx.

'Hello' to you from my colleagues at work!

Sincerely, your friend Yekaterina.

Received: from localhost ([46.39.231.78])

GC-BB
117105 Moscow
Russia

from localhost ([46.39.231.78])

..... reported already January 2013 as Elvira Gabdrahmanova

..... given address Казахстан, г. Актобе, Пацаева 34 exist but no Pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I received your letter and was very happy to see your words!
I want to say that today a computer repairman came to the bar.
He repaired all the malfunctions in my boss's computer, and now we can communicate with you without any problems.
I want to tell you that your letters have become an important part of life for me.
Your letters help me very much and thanks to this I am always in a good mood!
When I receive your letter, I forget about the bad mood.
A smile appears on my face and it becomes very warm in my soul.
Now I just can not live without your letters.
You can see that I write to you, and I tell you about myself, and we learn more and more information about each other.
I think that this is very important for us!

Today the weather is fine. And I have a good mood :-)
I want to say that my favorite season of the year is summer, I like summer very much.
Because in this season I have a vacation from my job, and it's very good :-)
I like to spend my holidays with my family and with my friends.
I like to go camping in the forest, which is located around our city.
I hope you know that our forests are very beautiful?
There are pine trees and beautiful birches in our forests. Also nearby is the river and this place is very romantic xxxxxx!
We collect rucksacks with our whole family, we take a big tent, take the necessary food products, and together we go camping.
I like it very much. Especially, I like to be near the river! My dad likes to fish, but I'm not a fisherman :-)
As soon as I tried to fish, I immediately caught a small carp :-)
I was very surprised by this! :) and what about you and fishing? Do you like to fish?
I want to say that the food that is cooked in nature is much better and more useful than eating in the house!
This is the ear in the main. We also eat canned fish. This is sprat in tomato sauce.
It is very tasty to eat it in nature. I really like camping xxxxxx.
How do you spend your holidays? Tell me, ok? It will be interesting for me.

Dear xxxxx, my girlfriends ask me about you very often :-) I tell them that you are a very good man.
I want to tell you that some of my friends envy me a little, because I found such a good man as YOU!
But I do not pay any attention to their envy.
My colleagues at my job asked me about you, did you send any gifts for me?
I told them it was not the main thing for me. The main gifts from you for me are your warm letters and YOU!
I want to tell you xxxxx that I will think more and more about you, and about my possible arrival to you.
I feel that our relationship is more than friendship, will you agree with me, my dear xxxxxx?
I feel it with my heart and soul, because I can not without your letters now, I'm always waiting for a letter from you!
Well, on this I end my letter to you, I'll think about you before going to bed !!! I'm sending "Hello" from my family for you!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you !!!

I'm thinking about you, xxxxxx,
My kisses and hugs, Yekaterina.

AKADO-STOLITSA-HFC
public net at NAT CN04
AKADO-Stolitsa NOC
Varshavskoe Road, 133
117535, Moscow
Russia

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello my most expensive xxxxxx!
I want to tell you that I'm very happy to see your letter !!!
I thought only of you all these days and nights. I'm always waiting for your kind letters to me.
I want to tell you that now I can not live without you and your feelings, which you send me by e-mail!
What you send by e-mail is so important to me, it's part of my life!
I want to say that the appearance of you is now an important part of my lonely life.
Your letters give me great happiness and pleasure in my life. I tell you my words with sincere care, and my respect for you xxxxxx.
I also want to emphasize that I thought about our feelings and came to the conclusion that we are created for each other!
That night I did not sleep well, because I was thinking about us, about our acquaintance on the Internet, about your warm letters, and mostly just about you!
I thought only of you, xxxxxx, I want to tell you that I can not live without you, I want to tell you that I fell in love with you ...
I love you my most expensive Kevin! It happened so quickly and suddenly, I did not expect this my beloved ...
It's so sensual to me, I can not live without you. I LOVE YOU!!!
I feel for you the greatest feeling on earth, and this is my love for you.
From our reports, I see that we are not indifferent to each other, I hope that you agree with me?
I sincerely hope that you feel the same great feelings to me! My tears of happiness are flowing now ...
This night I cried, because this is happiness for us, because if we want, we can be together,
we can have a happy family in the future, I so want this, because I can not be alone, without you, xxxxxx.
My many girlfriends are already married for a long time, before our acquaintance with you, they always asked me, why I can not find myself a man, I could not answer their questions, but I told them that I want to find my man, but I can not start any intimate feelings with any man without feeling his mutual warmth.
But I want to tell you what I feel for you, I feel all my love for you !!!
I want to tell you that I said about my feelings of love to my parents and my friends.
My parents told me that they are very happy for us, my dear xxxxxx.
In the eyes of my mom and my dad, I saw great happiness. They said that they hope that I made the right choice in my life.
And they hope that we will be happy together my Beloved. They also asked me about where we will live together.
I told them that I would like to live with you, in your country, they understand that they will miss me, and I will miss my family, but on the other hand they understand that it will be better if we live with you in your country,
because they understand that now in Kazakhstan is a difficult life situation.
I hope you do not mind what I said to my parents? I think that you, too, have the same opinion xxxxxxx!
And I really dream to work for my profession, for the benefit of our happy future, our children and our family.
My parents tell you "Hello" and they wish us, our future family happiness and great mutual love !!!
My Beloved, I'm so happy for us! I want to tell you that I love you very much, and I will never betray you!
My family and my friends are very happy for us very much.
Also, I want to ask you the main question, I think that this will be fair on my part my Beloved.
Do you have other women by correspondence xxxxxx?
This is so important to me, I hope that you will understand me, because I love you and I do not want you to write to other women.
I want to tell you that I do not write to other men, I only write to you xxxxxx. I do not want another man, because I love only you !!!
But most of all, I do not want any other woman to try to steal you from me xxxxxx!
I'm telling you this very seriously!
It's very sad to think about this, if you will have fellowship with other women, and you are deceiving me in our relationship, please tell me the truth, do you write to other women? We must trust each other with my beloved xxxxxxx!
As for my work at the bar. Of course, I will not work on this job, if we live in your country,
but you can see that I gave all my personal time to this work, and I had no free time ever!
I believe that if I found my love and my future man, I must change my personal life completely,
because I am a woman and I must have my own family life. Do you agree with me xxxxxx?
I think that my colleagues at the bar will miss me, but we will not forget each other.
I can also send them emails from your country. My dear, how do you look at this?
I want to tell you that I miss you very much, and I want to tell you that you came to the forefront of my life than my work at the bar.
I love you xxxxxx and I can not live without you, I decided that I should be with you my Beloved.
This is necessary for me. I love you very much!
I will try to find out about the necessary documents for my future arrival to you my xxxxxx, I hope you do not mind it?
I will try to find out about this in the near future. My beloved, I hope that you have a great desire to meet me?
I so want this my love, I love you, I really miss you, I can not stop my tears.
I would love to have a cup of coffee with you or eat ice cream! I hope we can realize our dream!
I will wait for your reply to xxxxxxx.
A big "Hello" to you from my family and my friends!

All my kisses to you,
I want to melt in your arms,
Your forever Yekaterina!

Received: from localhost ([46.39.231.6])

GC-BB
117105 Moscow
Russia

DSC_5812.jpg

I_love_you.mov

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:28 pm

....... famous Script, easy to identify through the red Part and "this bad Waitress at work"

Hi my love xxxxxxx!
I received your kind words and your reply to my last letter is my beloved!
My dear, my love xxxxxx, in my last email I told you about my feelings of love for you.
I could not hide my love for you, my soul prompted me that I must say about my love for you,
because it's so hard to hide the close feelings that I love you my man.
I love you, and I want to tell you this, please do not release me from these feelings and emotions.
I'm very sorry that we can only communicate via the Internet, I want to see you in reality.
I so want this favorite! Our e-mails connect our love and feelings to each other,
Our messages are our salvation from all complex and boring things.
I want to tell you my favorite that I can not without your messages, your emails are necessary for me!
They mean a lot to me! And I love you my most expensive xxxxxxx!
My love, I want to say that my parents and my best friends are very happy for us,
they are always asking about you, about your feelings for me, and I'm not worried, I tell them about our feelings of love, because I do not want to hide my love for you from everyone, I found the meaning of my life, I LOVE YOU AND I LIKE YOU FAVORITE !!!
My love, I want to tell you that my colleagues at my job are very happy for us also!
But one of the waitresses says very bad things about me, her name is Svetlana, she is 43 years old.
She's not a good woman, she's gossiping about me, she says that I'm a stupid woman, because I found you loved xxxxxx on the Internet.
And she thinks that this is not good, because she said that in their past time, when there was a Soviet Union in Kazakhstan, and people did not have the Internet!
They met in reality, not just at the computer!
I was so disappointed with Svetlana's words, because I think she's wrong, really xxxxxx?
I think that a man can choose a woman, or a woman can choose a man if they want it mutually and they sincerely love each other.
I think that we have mutual feelings of love, and this is best in the world, when people love each other mutually, I think this is an important fact of love.
Really my xxxxxx, are our feelings really mutual? I think from our reports that this is so.
Also I want to tell you that Svetlana does not have a husband, she lives alone, she thinks,
that all men do not deserve her attention, because, I think she has a very high opinion of herself!
She thinks that all men are stupid men, this is her opinion only.
I do not know why she thinks so badly about men, why?
I think that people like Svetlana are very stupid. I think she's wrong when she talks about men!
I think that this woman is an egoist, I think that you will agree with me on this.
But I do not want to talk about this woman anymore, because it's so boring for me. Good? I want to talk only about us my dear.
I want to tell you that my parents are so happy that we met each other, I tell you again and again about this!
I talked about my arrival to you and I want to tell you that my parents were so surprised,
they asked me if I was serious about coming to you.
I answered that I can not do without you and I decided to be with you, xxxxxx, and to shine you my whole life.
My mom and dad agreed with me, because they understand that I can not without you, and also they told me,
that they loved each other when they were young!
I want to tell you that my parents asked me to tell you "Hello" from them! They wish us a good and happy life together!
My most expensive xxxxxx, I have good news!
I want to tell you that today I talked to Elena via e-mail.
The fact is that Elena has a good aunt Natalya in Astana who can help me with information about my arrival to you xxxxxxx!
I also want to tell you that Aunt Natalya helped Elena immediately when Elena and Liam met each other on the Internet, when Liam wanted Elena to come to him in Australia.
Aunt Natalya helped Elena with all the information to make the necessary documents for Elena,
which were needed to arrive in Australia to Liam. This aunt Natalya works in a travel company in Astana.
This is very good for us, because it will help me with all the important details,
information on all the necessary documents for my stay to you, my love xxxxxx.
Elena will try to talk on the phone with Natalya in the coming days, and ask about all the important information for me!
Elena and Liam give you "Hello", and hope that we will be together soon! They are so happy, and my love is happy for us.
Also I want to tell you that it's so good that Elena and Liam, and also I and you found each other on the Internet, I think that the Internet is an assistant in everything, on the Internet people can find any information,
and it is very important that people can fall in love with the Internet.
I love you so much, my beloved, I am sure of my love for you, and I want to tell you that every day I want to be with you more and more, I really love you, I can not live without you my dear! You are so necessary for me, I LOVE YOU !!!
I'm ready to apply all my strength to our meeting.
I think we should have a meeting anyway, because we need to know each other better.
The meeting will help us to make serious steps in our life. Do you agree with me?
I am very determined to meet you. I learn the information as soon as possible, and I will immediately inform you, as soon as I have the necessary information. I'm so excited about our meeting.
I understand that I can not hide the tears from my eyes at our meeting.
Just do not pay attention if I cry on the day of our meeting. Good? You promise me?
I so want to feel the touch of your beloved man's hands.
Your tenderness is necessary for me. I want to feel your concern. Then I will be the happiest woman in the world!
And I will try to make you the happiest man in the world! I think that our meeting will be the first step to our happy life !!!
Let's make our life, happy and long! I want the union of our hearts to be strong!
I want to take care of you, I want to love you with all my female heart. I do not want anything to get in our way.
But without this, it is impossible to be happy, therefore we must overcome all the difficulties on our way. Our love must overcome everything!
Also, in the coming days, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I want to go to church, I have to thank God, for the fact that we found each other my love, I so thank God for that!
I know that God helped me, that you become my xxxxxx, I know about it!
My favorite, on this one I will finish my email to you.
I will wait for your next email with my great love and desire to be with you !!!
You should know that I feel very happy when I read your messages my beloved! I will think about you!
I love you and I want to be with you as soon as possible my love xxxxxx !!!

hugs and kisses,
Your love Yekaterina.

Received: from localhost ([46.39.231.60])

GC-BB
117105 Moscow
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”