It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <kizmenko.anna.grl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:09 pm

..... writes today

To:
Sent Date: 17 Dec 2015
Subject: RE: Hookup
Hello!))). I am pleased that you have written to me.
It's great that you're from the Nigeria, I love this country, I was there last year. I hope you do not think I'm too young to meet with you?
Sincerely, Anna.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

...... seems she likes only WA coz she didn't answer my Mail.... Time for some Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Anna; <kizmenko.anna.grl@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Анна Кузьменко; <kizmenko.anna.grl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:11 pm

.... immediately her answer :D :D :D

Hello xxxxxx! Some lovely line !!!)
I would like to meet you in real life, you show me a very wise and intelligent man!
I have not a relationships with a young man. I had a relationship, but then it turned out that the man was married! This for me was a shock! Now I try not to rush into a serious relationship.
How are you? I would like to know whether you will see me, when my friends come in Ghana. One of my friends knows the English language and an interpreter will be able to stay! J I'll ask her if she can join us if you do not mind.Kiss))))

...... no IP traceable
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:40 pm

:D

I'm from Moscow, Russia. If we talk a little about yourself - I am a student, studying at the Faculty of Engineering. I love the sea, nature and travel with friends, fond of cooking.
I offend you nothing like even the thought of such was not! I apologize if offended.
If you have questions ask!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:05 pm

..... seems she's not keen to talk or simple disappointed that I'm not a Mugu

it's probably very interesting and hard))) I really love to sing at vschtrechi think you would appreciate my voice and I'm yours)) I also want to go to the fitness center and go swimming))) music I like to listen to different there are no restrictions! kiss

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:49 pm

.... from tonight

To:
Sent Date: 18 Dec 2015
Subject: RE: know you more
Hello!!!))) I am pleased that you have written to me.
It's great that you're from the Uganda, I love this country, I was there last year. I hope you do not think I'm too young to meet with you?
Sincerely, Anna.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:35 pm

.... now the Cat is out of the Bag ...... what does she tell now her Nigeria, Ghana and Uganda Friends coz she's still busy writing to them without Problems.......

Hello again.
Now I have a good mood, and I have prepared a gift for you. Unfortunately, that simple email I did not get it forward, so will have to wait until I come and hand it into your hands. Do you like wine? :-) Do not think badly of me, I know the measure and do not drink much alcohol. I like you as a person, I like a lot of qualities in you and I would have a lot to like to learn from you.
The only pity is that we speak different languages. You have registered on any page or site yet? Once I had registered page on different sites, and now I've found a link to your page internationalcontact.info/en/lang375061about_Ann_098745.html , before my girlfriend there talked with her boyfriend. You can add and we will be able to chat there and try to translate messages from the interpreter, who is there. I will try to write you a message out there and see if I was going to understand you, and you - me.
I kiss you! J

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:24 pm

:roll: :roll:

I did not understand the meaning of the message ...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pics of Hiroe Hirano

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Stolen Pic of Beauty Producer Hiroe Hirano from Tokyo.
http:/ /hiroemake.com/
https:/ /www.facebook.com/hiroemake

..... from N-D

Ayaka (id=233085)

Name: Ayaka
City: Yevpatoriya
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Hair color: brown
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: MA/MS
Languages: English, Japanese
Religion: not specified
Heritage: Asian

About Me: It seems to me that the best language that everyone understands - is music.

Hello xxxxxxx.
You look good in the pictures!
I'm looking for a romantic dating with a man like you.
Do you mind to know each other better?
Ayaka

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ayaka Nakano; <ayakamorioka1979@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Hello. It's me Ayaka.
By the way, I am 36 years old, I come from Morioka, Japan. How do you like to get acquainted with a Japanese woman?
I have a medical degree, after 11 years in medicine, I opened a small business.
Who is working on its own line of natural-based cosmetics. While cosmetics are not very popular, but I hope that it is not in vain.
I would be interested to know you better, tell me more about yourself.

...... no IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:15 pm

..... her Letter now from N-D

Hello xxxxxx
I sent you an e-mail letter.
Sorry for my bad English, I know it at the primary level.
I am waiting for an answer.
Ayaka

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Very interesting! You have very good English, but I can make out all the phrases.
You know, I do not often get acquainted on the Internet, especially with foreigners. I was so bored sitting at the hotel, we with my colleague, who knows English, register on the site. She helped me to make a profile and it so happened that I met you, I registered the profile on several sites, but there I have no one came to meet, that's only talk to you. By the way, I found a good program, with which you can translate texts very high quality without online translators. Now I can not find a reference to it, but later you send.

By the way, I am 36 years old, I come from Morioka, Japan. I have a medical degree, after 11 years in medicine, I opened a small business. Who is working on its own line of natural-based cosmetics. While cosmetics are not very popular, but I hope that it is not in vain.

You know, it seems to me that the best language that everyone understands - is music. I love music, graduated from music school in his youth, and from time to time to play on an electronic piano. If you want, I will send you a short video, you can listen to and appreciate my hobby. ( -_・)

The photographs my father, we a very close.

I would be interested to know you better, send for me more your photo.
Ayaka.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I live in Japan. In Russia I came to work. My native language is Japanese. This site speaks my girlfriend and she registered me here. But it's hard to communicate in this dating site because it's hard to translate letters from English into Japanese. I usually talk to another site - this is My Profile - http:/ /new.bestlifewithme.com/herano16.sweety, there is a very good translator. If you want you can go and see, there are many of my photos and we can talk there.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lidia; <lidiakoval@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:05 pm

lidia

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Kiev
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

Am very trusting worthy and usually the one to help friends with anything from advice to ? and so forth. I do have children , so my partner must like kid. I am sincere , loving , and affectionate. Also if you are a player or married , please don't reply I have had enough of that for a lifetime and if you haven't figured it out by now I will tell you what's on my mind. I work sometime long hours, but will always have time for my kids and someone special in my life. If after reading this and your interested let me know.

LANET-REGIONS-NET
Lanet Network Ltd
Vasylenka Mykoly str. 7a
Kyiv
UKRAINE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lidia; <lidiakoval@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:25 pm

twitter
lidiakoval aka Lidia
Твиттер, я поражаюсь

Twitter, I am amazed ---> me too :lol:

also on tumblr
chester shinoda

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lidia; <lidiakoval@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:33 am

Am "happy" already what will come.....

Return to “Russian scammers”