It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Clara - ph-schlegel@cityweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Hi there.
Surprised by this letter?
I'm sure you sit here and think. Damn, who writes me and what she needs from me.
I would like to meet you. My name Clara
For some reason it seems to me that you, like me, search for your love, but you still can not find.
I have, incidentally, been delighted if you were now: my photo I for the message you have left.
It was happy if you understand who you are in contact.
Perhaps you're thinking, how this woman knows my e-mail.
I'll tell you a terrible secret, I still know your phone number.
At first I wanted to call you, but I myself did not want to be ashamed of.
A woman should not call a man first. But to meet the desire of you is so great that I decided to write you a letter.
Incidentally, I had 20 US dollars to a dating service pay to tell me your e-mail address and telephone number.
I think you might like to know something about me, now I will tell something about me scratch.
I am 31 years old and have my own business in the field of car sales. I have very good income.
I am a friendly, sincere girl with good taste and a great sense of humor.
Of course it would be better if you call me and we were able to make calls with you.
But I'm worried if you need me.
So I might ask you a question. Would you like to meet me?
I liked hear your yes.
Do not get me wrong, it's to meet really interesting you.
At first I wanted to write the phone number in the letter, but I myself am not sure if you are interested and have decided not to do so.
If interested, I have a person asking profile in which my personal data and of course, my phone number is stored. My card Clara_2109
You can find my phone number in my profile and call me.
With the help of my ID, you can find me quickly and write to me.
When it initially you is right, you can just write me and we can with you by correspondence communicate.
Incidentally, I liked to remind you that you can find me. To create as I have to the same profile. Otherwise you can not find me. Remember that this is important.
Sorry, my letter is already too large.
I sincerely hope that you are not married, I did not like conflicts in your family cause.
I'll send you a gentle kiss.
I dream to meet you and have a cup of coffee. I look forward to your call.
I end my letter with regard to your new girlfriend.

Received: from ykhqgb (unknown [188.162.199.192])
Reply-To: Clara <ph-schlegel@cityweb.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 05:23:10 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-31431.jpg

...... RPO is again mckrista, Россия, Воронеж
https:/ /otzovik.com/review_8438507.html

..... "my card" give a Trojan Warning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Clara - ph-schlegel@cityweb.de

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ina - f.b.brackmann@teleos-web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi there.
I'm sure you sit here and think. Damn, who writes me and what she needs from me.
I say the same, I liked meeting you. My name Ina
Sure you want to meet me as such a beautiful sexy woman.
I sent you a photo and asked to open it. Then I continue to read this letter.
I liked that you imagine visually what I look like.
At first I wanted to call you, but then I thought that I was shocked you with my call even more, so I decided it would be better if I write you a letter.
Imagine, this marriage Agency to which I turned, 35 dollars is required of me, because she has put your data at your disposal to me.
I think you might like to know something about me, now I will tell something about me scratch.
I am 28 years old, have a law degree, am very hard working and always try to look at the world with a positive attitude and to achieve my goals.
With confidence I can say that I am a self-sufficient girl and benotige no financial means.
Of course, I dream that you call me immediately after reading this letter.
But I do not know if you need me or if it for you will be interesting to communicate with me.
For this reason I liked ask you this question. Do you like me? Do you want to see me
I very much hope that you will respond positively to me.
I think it will be right if we get to know us after we talked virtually, and then can create in a real life meeting.
If interested, I have a person asking profile in which my personal data and of course, my phone number is stored. My card Ina_5945
In extreme cases, you write me on the site and we will be able to continue our correspondence with you.
Incidentally, I liked to remind you that you can find me. To create as I have to the same profile. Otherwise you can not find me. Remember that this is important.
Oh, my letter was too long.
I really hope you turn out to be exactly the person I scrutinized for his true love, no matter what.
I kusse and hug you tight.
I dream to meet you and have a cup of coffee. I look forward to your call.
It is time to end the letter. I wish you good luck and good mood.

Received: from vqoqpng (unknown [188.162.199.192]) .... its Kozmodemyansk-Perm Krai
Reply-To: Ina <f.b.brackmann@teleos-web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 04:02:43 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-87421.jpg

..... (my card) leads to +18-Page: yummyflingsfinder.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christel - arts@wonderweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey
I'm sure you will be surprised by my message.
I ask you not to be afraid, but you read this letter to the end and you will understand everything!
I say the same, I liked meeting you. My name Christel
For some reason it seems to me that you, like me, search for your love, but you still can not find.
Sure, what do you think now after about how I-Mail Address know yours?
I liked to admit that I also know your phone number.
I have thought long about whether I should call you at all. But what if I ruin everything with my call? Thoughtful I decided that our communication should begin with a letter.
The dating agency when I applied for the search, charged me 25 dollars for your phone number and e-mail address.
I think it's time to tell something about me.
I am 28 years old, have a law degree, am very hard working and always try to look at the world with a positive attitude and to achieve my goals.
I will add that I am a lonely girl, I'm not in a marriage. To my regret, I have no children.
But I'm not sure if you are interested in me.
My female feeling urges to YES.
I think we need to get together and talk.
At first I wanted to write the phone number in the letter, but I myself am not sure if you are interested and have decided not to do so.
Photos and information about me are on the website on which I am registered. My card Christel_2422
The direction in which you can find me, I let up!
In extreme cases, you write me on the site and we will be able to continue our correspondence with you.
You may need the registration process through, but it is not difficult and absolutely free.
In short, we are already adults. I hope you understand why I am writing.
I liked you say that you are an absolutely attractive man with whom I could meet me in the future and talk much about anything.
Goodbye.

Received: from oggxiv (unknown [188.162.199.192]) .... its Kozmodemyansk-Perm Krai
Reply-To: Christel <arts@wonderweb.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 23:42:59 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-46432.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paulina - business@pss-web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Hey
Not every girl decides to write a man, because there is the idea that a man should take the initiative in communication. I do not think so I write the first one.
I say the same, I liked meeting you. My name Paulina
I do not think that you are not against it, to make a sexy young woman like me.
Look at the photo by the way of which I in this letter you for've attached of and then read this letter on.
Incidentally, I know not only your e-mail, but also your telephone number.
At first I wanted to call you, but then I thought that I was shocked you with my call even more, so I decided it would be better if I write you a letter.
Incidentally, I had 20 US dollars to a dating service pay to tell me your e-mail address and telephone number.
Surely you are interested to get information about my life. Well, I Tell to you a little about myself.
I am 32 years old, working as administrator of a well-known restaurants, am very satisfied with what I do in life, and I have a good income.
I am a passionate and very sexy girl, I hope that you will be a anstandiger man.
In my opinion it would be better if you could call me immediately after reading this letter.
But I do not know if you need me or if it for you will be interesting to communicate with me.
That's why I like to ask you. Do you want to meet in real life?
I liked hear your yes.
I do not like to communicate with the monitor and therefore liked to meet with you and get to know better.
I will leave you a page on which my photo and detailed information is available My badge Paulina_4757
When it initially you is right, you can just write me and we can with you by correspondence communicate.
So you can find me, you need to have the same profile. Otherwise, you can not access my profile. Remember that this is important!
If you mogen my photos, I hope your call to hear, and we will arrange a meeting.
Kiss, hug
Waiting for your call.

Received: from [178.176.174.17] (helo=client.yota.ru) by kudel.vernet.su with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.89) .... its Volzhsk, Mariy-El Republic
Reply-To: Paulina <business@pss-web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 01:38:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-4332.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mina - jessyschulz@cityweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:29 pm

Hey
Maybe you shocked my letter?
I ask you not to be afraid, but you read this letter to the end and you will understand everything!
I liked you really hit. My name Mina
Look at the photo by the way of which I in this letter you for've attached of and then read this letter on.
I liked that you know looks like the person you wrote.
Sure flashed a thought into your head that I got your email.
Incidentally, I know not only your e-mail, but also your telephone number.
I have thought long about whether I should call you at all. But what if I ruin everything with my call? Thoughtful I decided that our communication should begin with a letter.
Imagine, this marriage Agency to which I turned, 35 dollars is required of me, because she has put your data at your disposal to me.
Surely you are interested to get information about my life. Well, I Tell to you a little about myself.
I'm 33 years old, was married once, but now I'm divorced for three years. I have no children, but I dream of it to get a family reasons and a baby.
I am a beautifull, friendly and sexy girl.
For this reason I liked ask you this question. Do you like me? Do you want to see me
I was happy to hear from you. Yes.
I think it will be right if we get to know us after we talked virtually, and then can create in a real life meeting.
Here is my royal person profile, and the numbers of my smartphone and detailed information of my life! My card Mina_6956
I'm happy for you.

Received: from lrodc (unknown [188.162.43.226]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Mina <jessyschulz@cityweb.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 17:09:51 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-46432.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christina - schilli@cneweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Hi there.
Not every girl decides to write a man, because there is the idea that a man should take the initiative in communication. I do not think so I write the first one.
I say the same, I liked meeting you. My name Christina
Frankly, I have already chosen your number and was ready to call, but then something has prevented me for some reason the fact that it seems better to me if I just write you a letter.
Surely you are interested to learn a little more about me. Now I Tell to you a little about myself.
I am 32 years old, working as administrator of a well-known restaurants, am very satisfied with what I do in life, and I have a good income.
With confidence I can say that I am a self-sufficient girl and benotige no financial means.
In my opinion it would be better if you could call me immediately after reading this letter.
I liked hear your yes.
My information is available on the website. If interested, I like to wait for your call. My card Christina_2216
For a comfortable looking for me I left you a link by which you can find me definitely.
I really hope you turn out to be exactly the person I scrutinized for his true love, no matter what.
I send you a gentle kiss and look forward to your call!
I think it's time to end this letter to hug you tight and kiss you gently!

Received: from lxpoyob (unknown [178.176.175.210]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Christina <schilli@cneweb.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 13:58:14 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-54372.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mina - arts@jaeweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:36 pm

Hi there.
I liked you really hit. My name Mina
Specifically, you for I have sent my picture, please look at me the same and then read this letter on.
I admit, I'll tell you a secret, I have not only your e-mail, but also your mobile phone number.
Surely you are interested to learn a little more about me. Now I Tell to you a little about myself.
I very much hope that you will respond positively to me.
Believe me, I have a strong desire for a meeting with you. It would be a great time for both of us these days.
Photos and information about me are on the website on which I am registered. My card Mina_8144
So you can find me, you need to have the same profile. Otherwise, you can not access my profile. Remember that this is important!
I hope that soon I hear your voice on the phone or message can be seen on the website.
Kiss, hug
I liked you say that you are an absolutely attractive man with whom I could meet me in the future and talk much about anything.

Received: from [188.162.199.192] (helo=svmbr) by kudel.vernet.su with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.89) .... its Kozmodemyansk-Perm Krai
Reply-To: Mina <arts@jaeweb.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 02:56:54 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-3930.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Louisa - dennisrus@reutherweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi there.
I liked you really hit. My name Louisa
The dating agency when I applied for the search, charged me 25 dollars for your phone number and e-mail address.
I am a friendly, sincere girl with good taste and a great sense of humor.
Of course, I liked that you call me first. We were able to talk to you.
I was happy to hear from you. Yes.
I suggest you meet me and just give me a call.
Here is my royal person profile, and the numbers of my smartphone and detailed information of my life! My card Louisa_269
For a comfortable looking for me I left you a link by which you can find me definitely.
You may need the registration process through, but it is not difficult and absolutely free.
I hope that soon I hear your voice on the phone or message can be seen on the website.

Received: from wfijx (178.176.175.222) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Louisa <dennisrus@reutherweb.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:54:54 +0300
X-Originating-IP: [178.176.175.222]

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-14571.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margarethe - apoyo@7web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi there.
I would like to meet you. My name Margarethe
Oh, I forgot that I have the letter enclosed with a photo, look at me now and then read the letter to the end.
A woman should not call a man first. But to meet the desire of you is so great that I decided to write you a letter.
I'm 33 years old, was married once, but now I'm divorced for three years. I have no children, but I dream of it to get a family reasons and a baby.
If you want to continue our communication, you will find me easily on the website. My card Margarethe_8096

Received: from fstp (unknown [178.176.175.222]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Margarethe <apoyo@7web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:37:18 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-86869.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Melanie - stefan.prosiegel@vr-web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:58 pm

Hi there.
I'm sure you will be surprised by my message.
I say the same, I liked meeting you. My name Melanie
I have, incidentally, been delighted if you were now: my photo I for the message you have left.
I admit, I'll tell you a secret, I have not only your e-mail, but also your mobile phone number.
I am a passionate and very sexy girl, I hope that you will be a anstandiger man.
I think we need to get together and talk.
Here is my royal person profile, and the numbers of my smartphone and detailed information of my life! My card Melanie_9274
I sincerely hope that you are not married, I did not like conflicts in your family cause.

Received: from arpod ([178.176.175.222]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Melanie <stefan.prosiegel@vr-web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:30:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-70589.jpg

Полина Гунина/Polina Gunina from Voronezh
https:/ /vk.com/id8383757 ..... 1499 Pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadja - arts@1972web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi there.
I liked you really hit. My name Nadja
Oh, I forgot that I have the letter enclosed with a photo, look at me now and then read the letter to the end.
Frankly, I have already chosen your number and was ready to call, but then something has prevented me for some reason the fact that it seems better to me if I just write you a letter.
I liked hear your yes.
I will leave you a page on which my photo and detailed information is available My badge Nadja_7585
I send you the address in my profile.
Kiss, hug
Waiting for your call.

Received: from qnyklm (unknown [178.176.175.222]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Nadja <arts@1972web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:51:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-1811.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ute - buelens@vr-web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Hey
I liked you really hit. My name Ute
I am 31 years old and have my own business in the field of car sales. I have very good income.
I will add that I am a lonely girl, I'm not in a marriage. To my regret, I have no children.
Believe me, I have a strong desire for a meeting with you. It would be a great time for both of us these days.
For easy communication, I suggest that you visit a photo page that I have information about my personal life. My card Ute_200
Waiting for your call.

Received: from micjps (unknown [178.176.175.222]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Ute <buelens@vr-web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:51:06 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-54372.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alwine - lovedoctor_@oniethomas.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi there.
I apologize in advance for such an unexpected letter to you.
My name is Alwine, I come from East Germany and I'm 31 years old. During this period of my life I am a traveler.
For you I will attach my picture to the letter, look at me.
I sincerely hope that you will like me. I ask you to do it immediately. I want you to imagine visually, with whom you are communicating.
For several months, I have traveled to Western Europe, now I'm going to more distant countries - to Asia, North and South America.
I travel a lot prefer to work alone. The sweetest is complete freedom and spontaneity.
There is no need to tune anything with anyone to agree to compromise.
In return, I want to say that I do not need financial means, as I am a self-sufficient person.
I have, which contributes a well paid job and everything for a pleasant life.
Yes, I love to travel and make new friends.
And during the trip it will be much easier and more interesting.
A person who is in a relaxed state, is more open to communication than someone else.
I want this kind of tourism romantic not be described as sexual, but most likely to.
Seeking not only carnal, but also emotional joys.
I understand that I am unexpectedly surfaced for you. By the way, I will tell
I had the agency pay for your email
I suggest you meet me just to know and call me.
At first I wanted to write a phone number in a letter, but I'm not so sure
, not to do so in your interest and decided.
Oh, my letter is already very large. In general, closer to the point, it turned out that my route goes through your city, and now I am around here.
I have to stay here until next weekend.
I want to tell you that you should not be regarded as a burden this letter
I'm just a woman trying to be happy, even if not in the most ordinary way.
I thought, what if you want to continue our communication, you will find me easily on the website. My IDVi83e44
Sorry, but I will not communicate by e-mail.
I believe that it is not safe to find new friends here.
To protect me from unbalanced and mentally ill people, of course, I use the services of a dating site.
Where each of the registered user performs a survey, which lets you filter out people with mental disorders.
If you think that our interests coincide, register on this virtual portal where I am waiting for your message.
Especially for you, I will come in your message expectancy often.
I think we will establish a connection after we meet and spend an unforgettable weekend together.
There, I've posted some of my pictures and information about my private life.
I have attached my phone number to my profile.
I sincerely hope that my message is clear enough and does not intrusive nature.
I add this letter nothing more.
Goodbye.

Received: from appserver.noixa.com (mail.noixa.com. [94.127.236.3])
Reply-To: Alwine <lovedoctor_@oniethomas.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:10:13 +0300

Noixa-FO
Giuseppe Sbrissa
via ugo la malfa 8
20063 cernusco sul naviglio
Milano
Italy

IMG-18515.jpg

https:/ /ogosex.me/intimdoska/bez-obyazatelstv-znakomstva-kaliningrad/tolko-kaliningrad-devushka-hochet-pohotlivogo-zherebtsa-399514.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chantal - fully_alive@vr-web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Hi there.
I liked you really hit. My name Chantal
I think it's time to tell something about me.
Unfortunately, I liked the moment when I'm a lonely girl, the affection of a man like getting any other woman.
In general, I suggest you meet and have a good time together.
Photos and information about me are on the website on which I am registered. My card Chantal_7033
Waiting for your call.

Received: from jdenjpp (unknown [178.176.175.222]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Chantal <fully_alive@vr-web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:06:34 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-84485.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Imke - arts@winkensweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Hey
I would like to meet you. My name Imke
Do not think that my behavior over the limits of decency goes, I liked only one man to know, because I am a single woman.
That's why I like to ask you. Do you want to meet in real life?
Please tell me YES.
I do not like to communicate with the monitor and therefore liked to meet with you and get to know better.
Photos and information about me are on the website on which I am registered. My card Imke_1914
I send you a gentle kiss and look forward to your call!
Goodbye.

Received: from uusepny ([178.176.175.222]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Imke <arts@winkensweb.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 18:41:28 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-31431.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”