This board is for reporting scammers. Not for posting all girls who contact you on the dating sites or all suspicious profiles you run into.
To post a Russian scammer you need to post some evidence.
This is what we consider evidence, please post at least one of the following:
- letters contain common script used by other scammers, posted either here or on other scamlists
- pictures are stolen from a known source
- IP address doesn't correspond location or is a proxy
- and of course money request
If you don't have her money request, posting headers is a MUST.
One scammer per topic, please!
POSTS WHICH ARE NOT ALLOWED AND WILL BE REMOVED:
1. Just her picture, e-mail or alias, and a statement: "this girl is a scammer, stay away".
2. Just her picture, e-mail or alias, and a question "have you seen her"? or "do you know her"?
This kind of posts are unacceptable on this board. You cannot post any girl who contacts you and ask: "have you seen her?".
The unacceptable posts will be moved to "Am I being scammed" section, to give you a chance to add the missing info. If you fail to do so, your post will be removed in a week.
Please keep in mind: this site is a scamlist. We don't research suspicious individuals, who contact you on the dating sites. Instead, we provide you with tools to investigate yourself: many articles in this section, including about full e-mail headers, IP addresses, signs what to look for if you think you are being scammed, and of course photo galleries of known scammers. Please do your homework before posting.