It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

"Ghana" Gold Scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"Ghana" Gold Scams

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:07 pm

interpals
GOLD_DEALER Collins, 37 y.o.
Sekondi, Ghana
Online 20 hours ago
Mr.Collins Gold and Dimond Ghana Ltd. is located in Ghana the first gold dealer in Ghana

About
Mr.Collins Gold and Diamond Ghana Ltd. is a subsidiary of GOLD GLOBAL and it's located in Ghana West Africa and also its the first gold dealer in Ghana. This means that you can convert your notes into gold, silver or diamonds without having to worry about how much you need to send Nathardide in order to buy $ 500! Of course, it also means that you can be a proud Ghanaian or African person, with the Gold Coast's famous gold share. more important and we also have discovered land's with full of gold that's is on sale and we are here looking for buyers and business partners who are interested in doing business with us....Our contract lines are the following........+233248909606 / 00233248909606
Hobbies & Interests
Mr.Collins Gold and Diamond company LTD. Is here interested in doing good and clean business with people who are interested doing gold business from all over the country

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

"Ghana" Gold Scams

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Another Ghana Gold Scam, +233-24-8909606

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Phone number +233-24-8909606 leads to FB:

facebook.com/richcult.worships
Richcult Worships
RichCult Worship is one of the greatest Ritual in the world since 1927. join us for you success :dumb:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

olaw428@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:40 pm

christian
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Philadephia
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

olaw428@gmail.com

IP: 104.238.169.126 Choopa, LLC; bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Harrison K. Frepong - harryandsonsgold@consultant.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 pm

How are you?

I am Harrison K. Frepong, from Ghana, I got your contact and I decided to contact you for a business that will benefit us.

I have 1015kgs of Gold, this Gold was kept in a shipping company which was supposed to be exported to my late father partner in Dubai but since the dead of my late father, I have tried many times to contact him but cannot reach him.

I want the shipping company to deliver the 1015kgs of gold to you in your country and after you receive it I will come over for us to sale the gold or yourself can also do the sales and pay me after deducting your 30% share.

The shipping company can also ship the gold little by little and make delivery direct to your doorstep.
This is clean business of 1015kgs of gold, with this amount of gold we have more than 15, 000, 000, 00 (Fifteen million us dollars) 30% of whatever sales will be your share.

Please if you are willing to receive this gold kindly send me all your details so I can forward to the shipping company for new export process
in your name and address.

Thanks
Harrison K. Frepong
Reply to: harryandsonsgold@consultant.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ofajohn@outlook.com, john.ofa@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Subject: GET BACK TO ME AFTER READING
Hello dear,

I know my mail may come to you as surprise, though the only means of moving business further these days are through advertising. First my name is James Ofa and a Ghanaian citizen, well my reason of contacting you is to introduce you to our business and to know your interest of patronizing us.

We are Small Scale gold Mining group Company here in Konongo Odumase village of Ashanti Region Ghana; we are looking for interested foreign buyers who will be our patronage for long term business relationship, though we has some residence Chinese nationals who are usually patronize the group, but their patronage is unfavorable to our group due to their way of dealing with us, most especially their delays in paying our balance after purchase and depositing part payment and promised of paying balance quickly after selling to their visited customers, but sometimes in months we won’t receive our balance nor to see them for new demand, for that reasons we decided to suspend their dealings with us and arrange for licensed company who can use their permit selling license to back us for direct sales to foreign buyers, therefore we seek to know if you are interested in dealing with our group direct in terms of purchase in affordable price.

We accept purchase part payment from buyers after conducting of assay here in Ghana while our representative accompany the buyer and the gold to buyers destination to witness the final assay at buyers choice of refinery and to receive our balance either by cash or through sellers bank account.

We shall send you our purchase agreement as soon as you confirm your interest in dealing with us, meanwhile we has in our possession the following ready to sell out.

Our available quality products are below:-

1, METAL: Gold Dore Bars
2, FORM: Dore Bars
3, QUALITY: 22 Carats or better
4, PURITY: Approximately 94% PLUS
5,ORIGIN: Ghana

Confirm your willingness through my private email ( ofajohn@outlook.com )
Sincerely

James Ofa

jamesofa
Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: Kumasi
Marital status: Married
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am James Ofa and well skill gold miner base in Ashanti Region of Ghana, am seeking for trust and reliable person for partnership

john.ofa@outlook.com

IP: 41.78.40.15 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

pmining1981@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 am

pmining
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Takwa
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

We have in stock 520kg gold dust.

Purity : 96.5%.

Carats:22 carats Plus.

Origin: Ghana.

Please Note :
In the event that you do not buy gold, be kind enough to forward our
contact email to a Gold Buyer. As our Agent we are ready to give 10%
commission of the total purchase if you can connect us to a gold
buyer.
I am expecting your reply soonest,

Best regards,
Mr. Marcus Ofori

IP: 107.170.246.109 Digital Ocean; bad IP proxy

Gold supply
Dear Sir,

We are group of Gold/ diamond Miners in republic of Ghana,

We have gold dust & gold bar for sale, we are looking for buyers,

we need an organization or individual that can help us sell our gold
then invest with us,then we shall go into partnership with them as to
develop our mining concession,

We will be pleased to go into partnership with you. If Only You Can
Understand Our Primary Problems.

We Are Facing a lots of Problems in Our Mining concessions, Because we
Lack Modern Mining Equipment And Machines.

We have in stock 520kg gold dust.

Purity : 96.5%.

Carats:22 carats Plus.

Origin: Ghana.

Please Note :
In the event that you do not buy gold, be kind enough to forward our
contact email to a Gold Buyer. As our Agent we are ready to give 10%
commission of the total purchase if you can connect us to a gold
buyer.
I am expecting your reply soonest,

Best regards,
Mr. Marcus Ofori
+233273918738
Email: pminin1981@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hurrit Kofi Disney - hdisney2016@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello Dear,

It is my utmost delight to discuss this important issue with you.
I work with a Gold Mining Company called Asanteman gold company in Ghana, West Africa.
Our Company is interested for a business partnership in your Country.
Our company started it's operation few years ago and has being doing very well without any debt. We have in stock, 24 Carats Gold, with 96.69% purity. I will be pleased if you can be our business partner in your country whereby we shall send you some kilograms of our Gold product to sell under a PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.

We shall run this transaction in total sincerity and honesty, and you will receive your percentage in all sales you made in your Country. We can deliver our Gold product to you at the cost of $25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand Dollars) per kilograms, and you can sell in your Country based on current Gold World Market price, which is within $39,000.00 (Thirty nine thousand Dollars) to $40,000.00 (Forty thousand Dollars) per Kilogram, or at your own price. We are ready to start transaction with you now, and we can deliver about 100 kilograms of gold or more to you in your Country.
I wait to hear from you for more details.

Thanks and God bless you.

Hurrit Kofi Disney (Marketing Manager)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Adams Scott - adams_scott1959@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:16 pm

DEAR !

I HAVE 450KG OF GOLD BARS I WANT TO SELL TO ANY INTEREST COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL BUYER.

PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT BUY BE KIND ENOUGH TO FORWARD OUR CONTACT TO GOLD BUYER, AS OUR AGENT I AM READY TO GIVE YOU THE% COMMISSION.

THANKS.
MR.ADAMS SCOTT.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

selkieghana@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:08 am

Lebron Lampard
56, Man, Single
Accra, Ghana
Looks for:
Woman
49 - 63 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
IntroductionPhotos
I might look for you if
Dear Sir/Madam

we are mining company based in Ghana, dealing in Gold and Rough Uncut Diamond, we have in our security vault 250kg dore Bars of gold looking for real buyers also we are looking for investor, Partnership who is ready to work with us on a long time business dealings in our mining concession in Ghana, Sierra Leone Freetown, Guinea Conakry.

If you are interested or having someone who can work with us kindly contact us with your proposal on this Contact address

Email: selkieghana@gmail.com

Contact person Mr. James Roger

we are looking forward to hear from you soonest

regards

James Roger

CEO
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zinab Hadi - 7525415@aruba.it

Postby IceFM » Fri May 18, 2018 11:44 am

Gute Nachrichten für diese E-Mail-ID,
Ich bin Frau Zinab Hadi, Account Officer hier in der U.A.E.Bank
Du bist der Erbe unseres späten Gold-Traders Estate, also schlage ich vor, dass wir die gleichen Mittel teilen, 50/50% für beide Parteien. Mein Anteil wird mir helfen, meine eigene Firma zu gründen. Das war mein Traum. Antwort für weitere Details

Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Zinab Hadi
zinabha30@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sekoukamokai@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am

interpals
sheilk sekou, 37 y.o.
Robertsport, Liberia

Hello good friends,I am from west Africa Liberia,but now in Ghana doing business,I am honesty man here,caring loving trustful man......If you are interesting contact sekoukamokai@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Farkhi D. Solance - farkhi.solance@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:27 am

Hello Dear Friend,

My name is Farkhi Solance, I'm looking for a honest and reliable friend, in whom I can trust. I used to work with a gold mining company in kuwait, until after the accident 4 months ago which affected me. There was an initial surgery but must go for another major surgery soon. While i worked with the company, i was able to get an amount of gold worth about $2.8 million USD, which the company is not aware of. .

I deposited the gold with a courier company in America before the accident 4 months ago, and now the company has contacted me to send them an address to send the gold, else they will dispose it, but i am unable as i don't have a family and i am still in the hospital here, preparing for a major surgery which i don't know how long i will be able to leave here.

I want you to help me receive my gold to your address and keep it safe for me until i am out of the hospital, then i will come and meet with you. I promise you 30% of the total amount of the gold. Please use your kind heart and help me, then also pray for me to be healed quick. Also please keep this as confidential, just between the both of us for security reason. As people might be wicked to steal the gold from us. Please my dear, let this just be between us, until the gold arrived to you.

I will wait for your kind response to my private email farkhi.solance@outlook.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely yours
Ms. Farkhi D. Solance
farkhi.solance@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 pm

....... Update

Hello Dear,

I really appreciate your response to my mail. I am really helpless my dear, that is why i ask for your help in the matter, I'm now in the hospital with a limited access to any device for my health. I have my passport in my computer at home, which is 40 miles away from the hospital, so my beloved, i don't know how i can get it sent to you my dear. I have always pray to God in heaven to send a helper into my life who will not betray me and the trust i have even in my present condition here in the hospital. I have no voice anymore as there was a surgery of the throat and there comes another surgery in a few weeks. I pray to God everyday for the surgery that comes soon, that all goes well and i survive.

My dear friend, even though i do not know you, i believe that God Almighty sent you to my way and there is always a reason for all that happens in life. Just as i wrote in my first message to you, i have an amount of gold worth $2.8 million USD which i deposited with a Courier Company before the accident, hoping that they will send it to me when i get to Canada as i planned to start a new life there. But the ways of God is not the way of man, then the accident came.

I don't know how or where i will be in a few weeks, that is why i wrote to you my dear friend. I want you to help me receive the gold to your address in your country from the courier company. If i survive the surgery that comes soon, i will come to your country and meet with you face to face, and also i promise to give you 30% of the total gold as my gratitude to you. But if i do not survive, please take 30% of the gold for yourself, 20% to the church of God and then 50% to the homeless and orphanage.

Please send me the details below so that i send to the courier company, and then they will contact you as i have written to them that there might be a change of destination. Please send me

Your Full Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Email:

I will send to the courier company now and then they will contact you to schedule a delivery date. I am not always allowed access to computer here due to my health as the doctor says. So i might not always respond immediately as i have limited access to so many things. Please my dear friend, pray for me that God help me and i make it, so i can also have the opportunity to see you face to face.

May the Good lord bless you in abundance for all, and may the lord protect and guide you all day and night. AMEN.

Sincerely yours
Ms. Farkhi Solance

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:33 pm

Hello Dear,

I tried to put a picture of me in the hospital.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours
Ms. Farkhi Solance
farkhi.solance@outlook.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sow Samba, sowsamba823@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Dear Sir, We are into Gold business and also an authorized seller of Gold bars in Mali. We work with local miners as their main link of exporting their gold to buyers. If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as you receive this mail so that we will send you SPA to study. We are willing to go into long term supply contract with interested buyers with the view to develop many mining communities. Looking forward to read from you soonest. Email: sowsamba823@gmail.com Regards, Mr Sow Samba CEO

Return to “Other types of African scams”