It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lottery scam, part 5

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

timothygad457@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:48 pm

from March, back with new reply-to: viewtopic.php?p=641038#p641038

GODWINJACK Aug 4
You are a lucky winner of $2.5M United State Dollars from your site profile promotion award . Please contact the agent for more information with this Via_ email address timothygad457@gmail.com for details.

IP Address Geolocation
41.73.99.39 is an IPv4 address owned by Orange and located in Bamako (Commune IV), Mali
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

timothygad457@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

executive.officials@usa.com & 929-480-5680

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:26 pm

The Coca-Cola Company
Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Email address ( executive.officials@usa.com ) OR call and text customer number +1 929 480 5680

I'm Mr. James Quincey, the Coca Cola CEO. Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot of your personal earned money obtaining transfer documents as requested by Federal Reserve System banking costing you a lot of money, yet all efforts to receive your lottery payment have been to no avail. Bear in mind that I have taken my time to be in charge of your funds as the Federal Reserve System banking has failed to ensure that you received your lottery Payment.

I'm the CEO of this Great Company Coca Cola. You have My Guarantee that your lottery payment will be released to you without any more delay. The Atlanta, Georgia, United States lottery commission is working on releasing your payment to you without any more delay since the delivery agent and bank have failed. You will obtain the funds authorization certificate and it will cost you only $99 usd only. So you are urgently advised to get back to me with the following details.

Full Name :
Home Address :
Email address :
I’d or driver’s license :

Note that the $99 dollar is the only fee and final payment you have My Guarantee,and my Words is my Bond I want you to position your mind that you are not going to face the same nonsense and failures again, that is why I take upon myself to fight for you all , I have assisted about three beneficiaries since I started this fight and they have received their funds and they have send me with thanks messages and gift because my advice never fail
them, as soon as you send the $99 the Atlanta, Georgia, United States lottery commission will release your total US$900,000,00 payment to you through Check Draft or Atm Card.

Sincerely,
Mr. James Quincey.
Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Greg Walster - greg.walster45@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:06 pm

Dear Winner
Your email address attached to ticket number: 27522465896-6453, Batch number: 538901527-Bc68 called Reg. Number: SMLL/2021/-968091/21, won
US$750,000.00 in an online lottery program organized by Free Lotto Inc in conjunction with Microsoft Promotion Team held on 7th August 2021.

Please contact your Fiduciary agent

Greg Walster

Email: greg.walster45@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Aboulaye Konate
International lottery (coordinator)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bola Ajibola - bolaajibola2018@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:40 pm

Dear Arturo
To be honest with you i want you to get this carrd and i am ready to supporrt you to pay the charges. have gotten 950 US Dollars so it remains the balances of 1,000 US Dollars and you the beneficiary will pay the money so that the central bank can release the fund by activating the card
To be honest with you i have tried my best to help you i dont have any money again if you are serious to get the card you need to look for the 1,000 usd and make the payment and i can guarantee you there will be no disapointment just trust me i will not lie or mislead you
Bola Ajibola
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:07 pm

Dear Beneficiary
To be honest with you the central bank will ftransfer the fund which is 30 million uss dollars if you comply with their banking rules by you paying 2,000 us dollars for the processing and transfer fees after you have made the payment the bank will confirm the payment and transfer the funds to you in your account
Hope to get your mail

Regards
Bola Ajibola

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

orangepaymento0@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:37 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6160606294
Richard, 39 Chillán, Chile

It is reported that your registration code has won $ 1,500,000.00 from our 2021 promo which is organized to reward our best regular online users of this site. Please contact our promotion manager for the release of your $ 1,500,000.00 dollars through this email address immediately. (orangepaymento0@gmail.co

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nelsonKane212@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:44 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6169216256
Abid naseeesr, 58 Thatcham, United Kingdom

Dear ............. congratulations as your profile has been selected in the Tagged voting system as one of the lucky winners of £ 2.5 million, this online giveaway was sponsored by the Fundación Pedro Quezada and his profile was attached with the winning number FB7853WQ54G, no ticket was bought. To claim the winning prize fund, please send your winning number to nelsonKane212@gmail.com ASAP Aa

...... RPO is John DeLoughry
.thesun.ie/news/5947324/lotto-results-september-23-kilkenny-shop-owner-e5-3m-ticket/

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

frankharry1233@gmail.com, James_Hennager@financier.com, + 44-745 2394 234

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:46 pm

frankz
frankz Yesterday, 19:18

We happily announce to you that the 2021 INTERNATIONAL USER POWER PROMO here in UNITED KINGDOM (UK) collect 5,000 active users addresses from all part of the world with network service and drew (Batch No 101) held on the 20th of SEPTEMBER 2021.your address/account attached to ticket number 335012 have just won Three Million British Pounds Sterling (£3,000,000.00). Fill and send the following details below for confirmation and payment of your winning prize.

FULL NAMES:
NATIONALITY:
ADDRESS:
SEX:
TICKET NO: 335012

CONTACT MR.JAMES HENNAGER (National User Publicity Secretary) EMAIL: James_Hennager@financier.com / TEL: + 44-745 2394 234 with the details.

You are to keep all PROMO information confidential, especially your reference and ticket numbers. This is important as a case of double claims

frankz
Email frankharry1233@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Both
Age 51 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City bolton
Here for Friendship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation public relations
Description
Personal Description cool good and easy going and love to make new friends

IP Address Geolocation
105.112.46.86 is an IPv4 address owned by Airtel Networks Limited and located in Agege, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Peter - jamespeterbbva1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:08 pm

ONLINE PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
AWARD DEPARTMENT
FILE NO :-NET/2021719328/18..
Online Winner,
We announce to you the draw of the ONLINE PROMOTIONAL Sweepstakes
International program held on 11October 2021 Your e-mail Address is
attached to Ticket number:- 03-12-19-27-31-38-46 with Serial number
WG10/193 drew the lucky numbers, which subsequently won you the ticket
in the category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,490,741.00
Euros , ( One million, four and ninety Thousand,seven hundred and
fourty one EUROS ) credited to file NET/2021719328/18.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
WorldWide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from
over 200,000,000 Unions, Associations and co-oporate bodies that are
listed active online.
This promotion takes place Annually to encourage the use of internet worldwide.
Our Office will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact us.
To file for your Claim, please contact our online award paying
department with your complete details:-
COMPLETE LEGAL NAMES, CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS. TELEPHONE NUMBER.
CONTACT OFFICIER
MR NELLY CARLOS
ONLINE PROMOTIONAL AWARD PAYING DEPARTMENT
EUROPE DEPARTMENT

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE MEMBERS AND STAFF OF ONLINE PROMOTIONAL AWARD
DEPARTMENT

Yours Faithfully,

James Peter

AWARD CO-ODINATOR

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

irishbritishlotto@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6166196124
Romelu, 64 Los Angeles, CA

The Irish British International Lottery in conjunction with Unilever wishes to congratulate you over your account profile success in the financial bailout plan conducted globally as regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic 2020/2021 program. Your profile account emerged as one of the ten (10) final recipients of a cash Grant Donation of (One Hundred and Twenty Five Million Great British Pounds Sterling) (£125. 000 000 00 GBPS) to help victims of Covid-19, salvage your finances and to develop your community as Human Rights deserves. Endeavor to contact our online coordinator for more details and clarifications regarding this notification. Note No ticket was sold or bought during this award program. Email: irishbritishlotto@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Goldberg - info_zanita_ward@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Congratulations !!! You are one of the online lucky winners of our yearly " Publishers Clearing House Lotto 2021 " Contact your claim agent below via email or cell phone,for further instructions of how to receive your winnings.

Contact person : Ms. Zanita Ward
Email : info_zanita_ward@aol.com
Cell Phone : 309 - 740- 7121 ( Text Only )

Below Are Your Winning Numbers and Your Email Ticket Number :

Winning Numbers - PCH / 575061725
Email Ticket number - 00545 188 564756

Congratulations once again.

Yours Faithfully,

Andrew Goldberg.
For : Publishers Clearing House.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nathanial - c.r.ypto.2.n.y.as202@googlemail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:03 am

Greetings! My nаme is Nathanial

Funds were οbταined by асτιvατιηg а winηing сøde.
You аre won: 19,704.45$
Høw you cаn colleсt your winnings?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamssmithc425@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6164053293
Luella Billie
50 New York City, NY

Dear, this is to officially inform you that your TAGGED account profile have won $5,000,000.00 USD, in the Mega Million end of the Year promotion award 2021, you are urgent advice to use this Ref Payment No: 89680MM, and Winning No: MML-43668, to contact the Claim Office via Email Address: williamssmithc425@gmail.com for the claim of your winning prize. Congratulations in advance. Thanks

..... Damien van Brunschot - Damien is the Managing Director of DWF in Australia. He is based in Brisbane office and oversees the Australian operation across all sites. Damien is also a Principal Lawyer with over 20 years' experience in insurance law and leads DWF's Australian insurance group.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

offic564@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:01 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7445151088
mr donatus
53 Austins Ferry, Australia

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 25 luckiest winners $ 2.5 million dollars in our annual lottery promo Award, held on 2021. The late release of this result was due to difficulties encountered in sorting out mixed up numbers and names. All 25 selected winners was randomly selected from a batch of 10,000,000 international names from our social network,contact our award manager on this email payment. offic564@gmail.com for released of your money.

... Kenneth Rapuano - Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:43 pm

..... this Idiot don't give up

Dear Foreign Beneficiary
This is to inform you that there is a good and positive development as regards our legitimate business transaction the central bank is ready to release the fund to you if you as the beneficiary of the fund will need to pay 1,000 USD upfront as the processing charges. Let me assure and guarantee you that immediately you make the payment the fund will be released to you in your country and you will yse it to invest it in a lucrative and good business in your country and also donate some to charitable organizations
Hope to get your mail
Regards
Bola Ajibola

Return to “Other types of African scams”