It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lottery scam, part 5

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

bmwlottey89@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:38 pm

BMW LOTTERY HEAD QUARTER.
4011 20TH STREET E
TACOMA, WA 98424
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
EMAIL: bmwlottey89@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2021 Model BMW Hydrogen5 Series Car, Apple laptop and a Check of $1.500 000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held on the 1st section 2021 in UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.

Email: bmwlottey89@gmail.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW: 0011185003/25. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in Full:

2. Residential Address:

3. Nationality:

4. Age:

5. Occupation:

6. Direct Phone:

7. Present Country:

8. Email address:

9. Pin code Number BMW: 0011185003/25

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider we (BMW) urge you to treat it genuinely and kindly move it to your inbox.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

bmwlottey89@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agent Lincoln Howard - pmailahmed1952@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:08 pm

GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR LUCKY WINNER AND WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU OF
THE RESULT OF THE JUST CONCLUDED ANNUAL FINAL DRAWS HELD ON THE (1ST
OF OCTOBER 2021) BY FACEBOOK GROUP IN CASH PROMOTION TO ENCOURAGE THE
USAGE OF FACEBOOK WORLD WIDE, YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE 10 LUCKY WINNERS
WHO WON $1,600.000.00USD (ONE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATE DOLLARS).
THE ONLINE DRAWS WAS CONDUCTED BY A RANDOM SELECTION OF EMAIL YOU WERE
PICKED BY AN ADVANCED AUTOMATED RANDOM COMPUTER SEARCH FROM THE
FACEBOOK IN OTHER TO CLAIM YOUR $1,600.000.00USD THE LOTTERY PROGRAM
WHICH IS A NEW INNOVATION BY FACEBOOK, IS AIMED AT SAYING A BIG THANK
YOU TO ALL OUR USERS FOR MAKING FACEBOOK THEIR NUMBER ONE MEANS TO
CONNECT, COMMUNICATE, RELATE AND HOOK UP WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND
FRIENDS OVER THE YEARS.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE HEAD OF OUR DISBURSEMENT DEPARTMENT IN
THE PERSON OF AGENT LINCOLN HOWARD VIA THIS EMAIL (
onlinefacebookwinngs@aol.com ) WITH INFORMATION BELOW IN ORDER FOR US
TO COMPLETE YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
REGARDING THE DISBURSEMENT OF YOUR LOTTERY WINNINGS.

FULL NAME
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS / SEX AND AGE:
NATIONALITY / COUNTRY
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
THANKS AND MORE CONGRATULATIONS!
REGARDS,

AGENT LINCOLN HOWARD
PROMO COORDINATOR.
MR MARK ZUCKERBERG CEO FACEBOOK TEAM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnsonjacko070@gmail.com & +15882492181

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:37 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6166757602
Sampa Wakey, 55 New York City, NY

Tagged Announcement: Your Tagged Account Profile user has won 2021 Online United States Powerball Lottery. Reference Code: 13000358, winning number: 2, 23, 40, 59 and 69, Amount: $2,800,000.00, Please contact our Agent Office now to verify and claim your fund. Email: johnsonjacko070@gmail.com

johnson jacko <johnsonjacko070@gmail.com> wrote:

UNITED STATES ONLINE 2021 POWERBALL LOTTERY OFFICE.
PAYMENT VERIFICATION CENTER. Sweepstakes and Payment Verification Center.

MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT CENTER. Award CLAIM #: FC/2CA/9LS Your original: BATCH NO:

L 10980295 7 613033089732 & Reference Code: 13000358/Winning Number: 2,23,40,59,69,

ONLINE Jackpot Winning Amount: $2.8 Million Dollars USD.

WE THE ONLINE UNITED STATES POWERBALL PAYMENT VERIFICATION CENTER HAS RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE FROM TAGGED.COM: Your Tagged Registration Account Profile User has won 2021 Online United States Powerball Tagged Prize approved by Tagged and American Powerball Organization for the Covid-19 compensation. Below are the winning numbers.

Winning Numbers were: 2, 23, 40, 59 and 69.
Reference Code: 13000358
Ticket Number: B6749 4780 5454 100
Serial Number: 029650
Jackpot Winning Amount: $2,800,000.00

Before we verify you in the list, kindly provide all the information stated below completely so that we will verify your name in the Online PowerBall Winning List and get back to you immediately, and also issue your Winning Certificate and Online Winning Ticket, we are waiting for your urgent reply immediately.

Full Name....................
Country........................
City...............................
Zip Code.......................
Home Address..............
Telephone.....................
Occupation.....................
Sex..................................
Age..................................
Your Photo or ID Copy..........

We are waiting for your urgent reply now so that we will verify and proceed on your payment.

Thanks.
Your's Powerball Payment Department
MR. JOHNSON JACKO
AGENT (UNITED STATE AWARD)
+1 5882492181

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rt. Hon. Richard Daniel - hoodway443@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:03 pm

Welcome To Supreme Court of Canada
74 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON N1H 3T9, Canada
Ontario Superior Court of Justice,

Attention Dear beneficiary:

YOUR FUNDS LAST CHANCE FOR THIS YEAR, I am sending you this mail in
regards to your fund inheritance payment worth US$12,000,000,000.00.
Twelve Billion United State Dollars in custody of the Royal Bank of
Canada (RBC).

This is to inform you that the Lottery Winning payment is in the
amount of US$12,000,000,000.00. was legally approved and deposited
with the Bank, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) The lottery won by your
e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor
of Coca Cola Company award. It was registered with your email address
by the Lottery Board Executive Directors of Coca-Cola Company Canada
Branch,

This is to notify you that Mr. David I McKay the President and CEO
Royal Bank of Canada visited my office with an envelope containing
copies of documents and the documents are your lottery won payment
file. They stated that you disclaim your Lottery win and the purpose
of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the
documents for easy confiscation of your US$12,000,000,00. to the
government budget account since you don't want to receive it. but with
the experience in the judiciary i refused to sign the documents.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately called
up the Mr. Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada and explain your
matter to him as regards to your payment and he personally called Mr.
David I McKay CEO Royal Bank of Canada to reduce the payment from a
higher rate to US$30 in order to help you afford the fee.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any
fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of $30,US
dollars. This step is in order to enable you to afford this only fee
and receive your ATM Visa Card. NOTE: Every documentation proof for
your fund has been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your
Visa Card to your address.

You are required to buy only $30,usd iTunes Apple cards and Google play card
The ONLY charge you will ever pay before your package
will leave your address. You will never pay a dime again as agreed and
signed down here in Court of Canada that you will never pay any other
money apart from the $30,usd

Please know that you have from now till the end of today to affect the
required payment and receive your ATM Visa Card. I don't want you to
doubt me on this because after you send the money you will surely
share the testimony to your family and to the church where you
worship.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double
Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down
there in Africa. The payment approval documents have been acquired for
the smooth delivery of your ATM visa Card of US$12,000,000,000.00. You
were awarded the fund for investment to ease the economic crunch and
to be profitable and help others in need as a measure to ease the
present economic hardship.

This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else i will
close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your
fund in future. You have only Today to comply or lose this great
opportunity. LAST WARNING CANCELLATION AFTER TODAY.

Thanks, and God bless.
Best Regards,
EMAIL{ hoodway443@gmail.com }

Rt. Hon. Richard Daniel, P.C. Chief Justice of Canada
Ontario Superior Court of Justice,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

officepayment4428@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:15 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6180695242
TAGGED PROMO, 48 Bamako, Mali

Your Tagged account registration number has been chosen in our promotion system with the draw number (Ref. #: N.EGS / 3662367120/14), to reward you with the prize of $ 1.5 Million United State Americans dollars, you are quickly advise to contact the payment branch office for more information via Email officepayment4428@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bernard Lauwers - bernardlauwers42@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:52 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Following the Annual Report from the Executive Board during the Annual Conference meeting, we are the delegates from the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) in conjunction with the UNITED NATIONS (UN) in cooperation with The WORLD BANK GROUP and INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF).

Your Email Account was selected as one of the lucky Winners around the world in our Power-ball "Covid-19 International Online" Lottery Draw. The sum of $1,000,000.00 U.S. Dollars was approved on your behalf to compensate you due to the economic crisis caused by the corona virus pandemic (COVID-19).

Your Winning details are as follows:-

1. Ticket no.: OLP-CVD19101,

2. Winning no.: 19-12118-7820.

To facilitate your claims, kindly get back to us for more details of your claim.

We anticipate your urgent response.
Best regards,
Mr. Bernard Lauwers
Lottery Coordinator.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric D. Burns - wildeandreas1955@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:48 pm

Attention: Lucky Winner,

The Team of Mega Million is Pleased to officially announce you as the Third place prize winner of the Ten Million ($10,500.000.00) prize draw sponsored by Publishing Clearing House.

The total amount to be claimed for Fourth place is Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($500,000.00). Congratulations! Mega Millions will make all necessary arrangements in order for you to receive your prize Please contact your Claims Agent or representative immediately to avoid delays as you can contact him via e-mail and telephone listed below.

Please contact your Claims Agent or Representative immediately via E-mail at info.georgemorgan.claimsagent@gmail.com or through the telephone listed below. (+61 488 851 967): WhatsApp + 614-888-97382,

Your Claims Agent is:
Mr. George Morgan
Email:-info.georgemorgan.claimsagent@gmail.com

Your Security Code is: H548PC62 As required by US Federal and State laws, your Security code and Prize information must be kept strictly confidential which means that you are precluded from discussing your win with 3th parties such as (family members, friends and relatives). This is to prevent unlawful tampering and a means to reduce risks of fraud and scams from taking place.

As soon as we verify your identity and Security Code number from you, we will immediately release your total sum through wire transfer into your nominated bank account or as you wish us to remit your fund to you.

Congratulations Once again!!!!

Eric D. Burns
Chief Financial Officer

Return address: wildeandreas1955@outlook.com

Kimberly Ford .................. must be hijacked
live:cid.1f4f83b2e5fd41f2
NY; United States

.... RPO is Alicia Neuman
.instagram.com/aliciaafaisen/

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

globaloffice399@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:50 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6174372761
VICTOR, 42 Al Mariah United Group, United Arab Emirates

Your registration code won $1,500,000.00 from our 2022 promotion which is organized to reward our best regular online users of this site. Contact Global manager for the release of your $1,500,000.00 dollars through this email address below immedately (globaloffice399@yahoo.com)

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Danielle Lam - +1 (858) 358-4350

Postby curlyangel » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:48 pm

So suddenly got this random message on WhatsApp. Publisher Clearing House is a legit company and they are using the real person's name too. It's still clearly a scam. PCH only gives out prizes within the USA. They will not notify winners beforehand and they will never ask you to pay before receiving your prize.

RPO = Danielle Lam https://twitter.com/PCHDanielle

Their WA profile picture:

They showed me their company ID and ID to make it seem more legit I guess. It didn't work of course.

Image Image

Then she showed me some other pictures of like winners and other things to convince you this is real.

Image Image Image

[15:09, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Hello madam
[15:09, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: How are you doing today?
[15:09, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: My name is Danielle Lam from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) I am 36 years old And I live in Lloyd Harbor, NY.

[15:40, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: i will love to know if you have heard about the ongoing PCH Publishers Clearing House ????
[15:41, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Publishers Clearing House was founded in 1953 by Harold Mertz to replace door-to-door magazine s sales by a single vendor offering multiple subscriptions by mail. It introduced its sweepstakes in 1967. In the early 1990s, the company was the subject of concerns and legal actions regarding whether consumers were misled about their odds of winning the sweepstakes and whether purchases increased their chances. By 2010, the company had reached settlements with all 50 states.

[15:43, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: I want you to know that your number Was Automatically Selected By A Random Picking Machine And I Want You To Know That You Are One Among The 12 Lucky People That Won The Prize!
[15:43, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Have any of our out staff informed you aboutyour winning prize from the PCH Publishers Clearing aHouse ???
[15:44, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: I was assigned to contact you by the Founder and CEO of PCH Publishers Clearing House And am also here as your personal claiming agent okay ...so can we proceed ???

[15:45, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: I am delighted to inform you that your name was selected among our lucky winner who won the PCH Publishers Clearing House 2022 going on winning promotion ,Who won the sum of $1.000.000.00 and also a car and i am your claiming officer love to know if you are ready in claiming your winning prize.. ???
[15:45, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Here are also some past lucky winners this video you can see the past lucky winners they are the hanking the PCH Publishers Clearing House
So are you ready To get your winnings prize ??

[15:47, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: You can check us out on any platform and see to yourself is real and legitimate
[15:47, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: And that’s why I contacted you directly
[15:48, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Okay i want you to know that you will be needed to follow some few steps before you will be getting your winnings but i assure you that as soon as you can follow the few steps you will be getting your winnings..do we proceed on the claiming of your winnings ????
[15:50, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: The online draws was conducted by a random selection and your number have been picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the PCH Publishers Clearing House in other to claim your your winning the PCH Publishers Clearing House promo program which is a new innovation by PCH Publishers Clearing House to help others for there personal needs okay so can we proceed further ???

[15:52, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: We Embarked on a worldwide promotion for to help and support Disable, unemployed, Worker's, Retired ...A Sophisticated Automated Database to Randomly select frequently surf the Internet. Consequent upon this, You have been picked for Category A Winners, you have been selected as a winner to win a Price associated with PCH Publishers Clearing House promotion.....do you understand that
[15:52, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: NOTE: We want you to know that the PCH Publishers Clearing House Promo is not a Joke or a Scam and we also want you to know that this Promotion is 100% Real and Legit and the FBI is fully aware of it,So there is nothing to be worried about..Is that understood ????
[15:55, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: You have to Write down this WINNING CODE so that you will not be contacted by the scam artist and as soon as you have written it down you don't have to show it to anybody so that it will not cause double claiming..Is that understood?
WINNING ANSWER:(GOD IS GOOD)
WINNING CODE:(PCH:768010)

[16:00, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Good remember that i told you that if any body is trying to tell you that you have won from the PCH Publishers Clearing House all you have to ask the person to know if the person is real is that can he/she provide you your winning code..Okay
[16:02, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok good
[16:02, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: want you to know that before we proceed on the winnings we will need this information for the processing of the winning prize...
[16:03, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: 1:FULL NAME:
2:HOME ADDRESS:
3:MOBILE NUMBER:
4:EMAIL ADDRESS:
5:CITY:
6:ZIP CODE:
7:NETWORK PROVIDER:

Apparently they need to know your network provider for delivery and documentation. :thinking: Of course every information I gave to them is fake.

[16:04, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Yes for the delivery and documentation of your winnings prizes
[16:40, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Being a part of this great testimony we are pleased to CONGRATULATE you once again on behalf of the C.E.O , who freely show is sign of appreciation to all through this promotional program that you may testify to the world the goodness of Pch publishers clearing house ,Congratulation Madam
[16:42, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: So you are to be fully assured before any unnecessary doubt which may lead you in loosing your winning funds may occur to you into your mind against this ongoing promotional which was conducted by the pch publishers clearing house officials in other to show our sign of appreciation to all without any form of charges because our winners are not to be charged for any reason in other to avoid wrong doubt of scam and in-relevant accusations from any of our winner all you have to do is to follow the steps laid down to you here with fully obeyed instruction that you may receive your winning funds today without any stress or delay to show the world the world the benefit of pch publishers clearing house
[16:43, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: So i will like to know if you are fully ready claim your winning prize?

[16:43, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: I want you to be rest assured that pch publishers clearing house is 100% Real and Legit and we also want you to know that this Promotion is not a Joke or a scam and it is fully approved by the The Federal Bureau of Investigation..So you have nothing to be worried about..okay ?
[16:43, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: i want you to know that, you have to try and comply with the instruction given to you by the pch Agent or staff on Here you have to try and comply with us over and the right agent talking to you about pch publishers clearing house you must not think otherwise on this at all,THIS IS REAL AND LEGITIMATE, i assure you with my life and soul even with my kids life am 101%sure of this.

[16:45, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: You are advised to pick-up your check and the car at the PCH publishers clearing house Headquarters located at (300 Jericho Quadrangle, Dept. 300
Jericho, NY 11753),But if you cant make it down here at the Head Quarter, We can have the check and car dispatched to you via  Courier Service to your doorstep
[16:45, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: So you have to choose on how you would love to receive your check just like other winners
[16:48, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: NOTE: All courier service company are a profit making organization,and they charge for the services they renders, If you are to go by delivery to ensure a safe delivery to you at your doorstep,You are to know that you are to be charged by FedEx and this charges is not from pch publishers clearing house but from FedEx due to your delivery in other to ensure you a safe dispatcher through our 247 security alongside with the Pch publishers clearing house Officials who are to congratulate you and take some photo shot with you who guaranties save dispatcher to you without any risk of dangers, that your winning funds maybe delivered to you safe and sound at you doorstep without anyform of mistake..... Hope you understand better?

[16:53, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: So can we proceed with the delivery of your winnings to the delivery company that’s will take your winnings package to you ?
[16:53, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok good we are going to contact the delivery department and get back to you on what they said
[16:54, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Not and please reconfirm your informations for delivery please
[16:54, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Is very important in delivery
[16:54, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok good I will get back to you on what ever they said ok

[18:41, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: I Want You To Know That Your Package Will Be Deliver To You By The FedEx Courier Delivery Company And You Will Be Charged For The Shipment Fee Before Your Package Can Be Deliver To You At Your Home Address.
[18:43, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: A FedEx Private Agent Will Be Handling The Delivery Of Your Package Directly To Your Home But You Need To Settle The Following Fee Below:

Kindly Choose Your Preferred Delivery Option...?

1. Premium Express (24 hrs Delivery)
TOTAL $2000

2. Special Express (2 Days)
TOTAL $1500

3. Economy Express (3 Days)
TOTAL $1000
<-- A private Fedex agent, how fancy :lol:
[18:44, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: So you make your choice on how to make the payment and get your winnings delivered to you immediately
[18:48, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok that’s fine
[18:51, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: And when are you making your payment so that we will get all your document ready and hand it over to the delivery department for delivery to your doorstep?
[18:59, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Well I will confirm that from them right away
[19:00, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: And secondly are you fully ready to make them payment now ?

[19:16, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Well I’m going get the account information for you to make the payment to them so that they will proceed with the delivery immediately
[20:04, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Madam you will have to make the payment true bank or western union also
[20:05, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Or is there any other ways of making payment here to the state so easy for you to make ?
[20:08, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Can you make the payment true western union address?

[20:12, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok here is the fedex cashier address for making the pay true western union
[20:12, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: name:DeNae Lee
address: 41 Hanover Way Newport News va 23608
[20:12, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Please when are you making the payment?
[20:12, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: So that they will proceed for the delivery and also give you a call when coming immediately
[20:13, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok and please get me the receipt of the payment also
[20:14, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: For confirmation
[20:15, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok and how many minutes will it take you to the western union for the payment?

They really thought I was going to western union while I was just lounging on my couch :lol:

[21:55, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Hello
[21:55, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: What’s going on and were are you at right now ?
[22:28, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: You got what ?
[22:28, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Have you make the payment so that they will proceed?
[22:29, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Ok fine
[22:29, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: The receipt of the payment you make ?
[22:29, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Send it to me for confirmation
[22:30, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Send it here now

I send them a clown meme. Which nowadays I do a lot to scammers, because it is very funny. To me, at least :lol:

[22:31, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: What’s this ?
[22:35, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Like seriously
[22:38, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: How ?
[22:39, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Please can you pick the call I want to talk to you
[22:39, 09-02-2022] +1 (858) 358-4350: Video call now

Needles to say blocked and reported. No video call pick ups from me

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zanu Abigail, +233544780201

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:42 pm

Interpals
AmaAbi Zanu, 36 y.o.
Accra, Ghana [Current City]
Ho, Ghana [Hometown]
I am called Zanu Abigail as an agent at Ghana National Lotteries Authority department at Ho Volta Region Ssnit Flat ...I am here for customers who are interested to join our team..
Call or WhatsApp if you are interested to join us on
+233544780201

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

claimingoffice974@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:45 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6186625663
tagged office, 58 Bamako, Mali

Global Award Promo, this is to bring to your notice that you have won the amount of $2,500,000.00 for being regular online user of our great site kindly contact our claiming center via claimingoffice974@gmail.com for more details

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mohammed Ben Sulayem - euroofficeragent@inbox.lt

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:04 am

FIFA Council and Bureau of the Council
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™/ Prize Award

We are delighted to inform you that your e-mail have won
(€9,615,000.00) in our 2022 FIFA Best Awards and EUROMILLION™ FIFA
Lottery Award Software email lottery(email) draws.SWEEPSTAKE
INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM 2022 FREE AWARD FOR ALL THE FIFA FANS
Your email address attached to Ref Lumber: XZ/ILC/81521/22 with Serial
1-2, and consequently won the lottery in the "D" Category(Sponsored by
euromillions lottery For FIFA 2022 PROMO AWARDS)
To file for claim, please contact below:
-------------------------------------------------------
To begin your FIFA Lottery Claims,Please contact your Claims Officer
Contact us for the processing and remittance of your prize winning
-------------------------------------------------------
You are to establish contact with the Following details ,Kindly Confirm Your:

Name:
Residential/Office Address
Telephone/Mobile line:
Telephone:
Fax Number:

Your swift response will enhance our service.
Thanks for your co-operation;
Thanks & Regards
MOHAMMED BEN SULAYEM
FIFA PRESIDENT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sanchos Cozumel - sanchoscozfifa@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:59 pm

REF: QA/FIFA/034/0012/22
FIFA Council and Bureau of the Council
2022 FIFA WORLD Qatar 2022™/ Prize Award

ATTENTION : xxxxxxxxx
VERIFICATION NOTIFICATION

This is to formally inform you, that after verification, you are the true beneficiary to security file number W-91237-H°67/B4 which was credited a total amount of €900.615.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand and Six Hundred Fifteen, Euro) We have filed an application for the release of your total fund, to one of our affiliated banks in Europe , for the immediate commencement of your transfer. We have also got your total winning prize insured on your name . Under our insurance bond policy, no one or co-operate body can lay whatsoever claims to your funds, except you .You are to receive a total amount of €900.615.00 Euros, in your bank account , as mandated by FIFA Council and Bureau of the Council , immediately After OUR AFFILIATED BANK, completes its transfer formalities.

As part of our security protocol, we advise you to keep this notification personal, to avoid impersonation, as we have had cases like that before.
You will be contacted by one of our bank, informing you of the commencement of your transfer of your winning prize fund into your bank account number

As your agent and sole representatives, don’t hesitate to contact us about any enquiries . On behalf of all members of our staff , I’ll say congratulations

You will receive our fund, once you follow our instructions and directives. I am giving you a 1million percent assurance and guarantee based on the fund transfer. Your fund transfer will be bank to bank transfer. Based on the above, you are requested to send your bank details as written below to enable us to facilitate the release of your fund to your bank account.

*A*
*Bank Name:*

*Bank Address:*

*Account Number:*

*Account Name:*

*Swift Code:*

*B*

*Your Full Name*

*Address:*

*Telephone Number:*

We will facilitate the release of your payment to your bank account, once
we receive the above information.

Sincerely,
Mr Sanchos Cozumel,
The foreign service manager, FIFA Security and Integrity Committee

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fbkloofficial.dept@gmail.com & customers.pchservice@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:02 am

"CONGRATULATIONS FROM PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE"

ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER,

The entire team of Publishers Clearing House are very happy to inform you that your name appeared on the P.C.H on-line promo compensation for JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2022. As one of our winners, You are to receive, the sum of $2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

Be advised to keep your winning information confidential, until your prize is finally released to you, for security reasons. YOUR Serial No:(6519025768) Ticket Number:(7836519849), Ref No:(225542/2652)

To avoid delays and complications, kindly send all required information Here: ( customers.pchservice@yahoo.com ). Remember to quote your winning numbers in all correspondences. If you have any questions let us know immediately.

DETAILS REQUIRED TO PROCESS YOUR CLAIM ARE:

FULL NAME:..... CONTACT ADDRESS:..... PHONE NUMBER:..... NATIONALITY.... ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE.... NEXT OF KIN...

This is one of our innovations to encourage our WINNERS, And our own way of saying a BIG THANK you. Also to all our users for making (P.C.H) their number one multi-channel direct marketer of value-based consumer products and magazines.

CONTACT EMAIL: fbkloofficial.dept@gmail.com

WARM REGARDS,
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE MANAGEMENT.
(Promo @ 2022)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Megamillionspayment.info@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:22 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7463879985
Victor D, 62 Hodja, Benin

Dear winner, This is to inform you that your profile has been selected as one of the lucky winners of the 2022 online promotional award organized by the Mega Millions Lotto Company, to reward you the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD You are advised to contact the award director with your WINNING REFERENCE NUMBER (MML-74244) for the claiming of your fund. Contact our customer service via e-mail. (Megamillionspayment.info@gmail.com) CONGRATULATIONS.

Return to “Other types of African scams”