It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

God'swill Kietha - kiethagodswill@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:38 pm

From Godswill This funds are already in Canada,
My name is God'swill Kietha and i am the only child of Chief James Kietha a rich and famous man who died Febuary 17th 2020, I am 17 years old,after his death we discovered he had large sum of money now
we have been able to have access to this bank but i cannot collect this money until when i am 21years old but can get someone who will be able to receive this money for investment and help us to build our lives again,This is strictly bank to bank transaction I will be very glad if you can accept this offer as we will work together to acheive success Please kindly respond to Godswill@kiethaandson.com or kiethagodswill@gmail.com for further
details
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Godswill

X-Originating-IP: 154.118.26.38
Reply-To: ".,," <Godswill@kiethaandson.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:26:18 -0700

Spectranet-INET-LTE_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamic allocation for LTE customers
Technical Contact SN
PLOT NO-36B MOBOLAJI JOHNSON AVENUE OREGUN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE ALAUSA-IKEJA,
IKEJA
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

God'swill Kietha - kiethagodswill@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Success - vrbo1100@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:39 pm

Hello,
Please I need your assistant to relocate to your country with my daughter Sarah, due to the conflict and killings here in Egypt. I have $3 Million USA dollars which I will use to Establish a viable joint company with you for your help, Please contact me direct in this email ( vrbo1100@gmail.com )

Respectfully,
Mr.Success
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fred William - barr.jenzo@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Dear
My name is Fred and I represent a high net-worth individual that wants to invest through you believing in your capacity and experience s a senior executive working in a Multi-National corporation.

I will go in to further details with you via your private email and whats-app number, I would not like to discuss much through your official email.
Regards
Mr Fred William

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Nelson - marynelsonlncbnational@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:11 pm

...... from 22.09.21

Can you come to Amsterdam for face to face meeting and signing off the document for the release process of your funds

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuqiang Xiao - xiaoyuqiang24@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Greetings,

I know that this email message would be a surprise to you but kindly read it carefully and you will understand the reason I am contacting you for this purpose. However, this correspondence is not official but private, we should keep it private, therefore, and I also guarantee you that this transaction is free from all what you may think of.

I am Mr. Yuqiang Xiao; Chairman of ICBC US Management Committee/General Manager of ICBC New York Branch. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that is needed in this transaction. The Management and the Legal department of our bank (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA) in a recent meeting recommended that the account of late Mr. Roman Blum was one of my branch depositors, should be declared Dormant, and confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury, in contravention of U.S.A Banking and financial law. Late Roman Blum died in January 2012. The bank has made several efforts to contact any of his relatives to claim this money but without success confiscated the fund.

Late Mr. Roman Blum was an account holder in my branch; he owns a dollar account with an enormous sum of money deposited in a Secret account with my branch. In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the account holder nor any relative of his has shown up for the claim of this fund, this is because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the bank deposit to me.

This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in, I want you to come in as a relative of the deceased; do not bother that you are not in any way related to him because I can affix your name as the next of kin to the deceased and no one will question it since I am the officer in charge of the dormant and non-existing accounts. I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to apply and then I will influence the approvals for transferring the fund to your nominated bank account. I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claim of this money and then advise you exactly on how we should handle it.

Please include your telephone number when responding to this message so I can call to give you more information on how to proceed. The whole Procedure will last only 14 work days to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace even in the future. After transferring the money to your nominated bank account, we shall share the money 60-40, which is I will have 60% while you will have 40%. Do not bother about the success of this transaction as I am in the best position to make it succeed.

Kindly respond promptly showing your intent on this proposal so that I can advise you on what to do next, I will wait to hear from you.

Yours truly,

Yuqiang Xiao.

ICBC Bank, New York Branch

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Nelson - marynelsonlncbnational@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 pm

I will provide proof when you show interest and willingness to come to Amsterdam for face to face meeting and signing off of the funds to your possession

Provide your mobile number so my attorney can call you for further arrangement

Regards
Mrs Mary Nelson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuqiang Xiao - xiaoyuqiang24@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Dear Mr. xxxxx xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your prompt response to my last email. I believe we will be able to consummate this deal if you assure me of your willingness and ability to partner with me on the conditions mentioned (40% of the proceeds for you and 60% for me). I will fully depend on you to show me maximum trust, honesty and confidentiality and above all, follow my directives strictly to enable us to achieve success in this transaction. Attached is my international passport copy for your perusal,

As you will understand, this transaction is 100% successful as long as you follow my directives/instructions and in 12 work days from now, we will finish all documentary aspects of this transaction and the fund transferred to your nominated bank account.

I will demand that you give me the privilege to handle this transaction with my professional experience and position. I have to at this point ask for your sincere confidentiality, please assure me this and keep it that the next person to you does not know about this transaction as we have to keep it highly confidential. You should know that I am working with the bank, hence my position and job will be at risk should you expose this transaction to anyone, especially any official of my bank.

As you will understand, I would not want my bank to know I am behind this transaction so all our communications will be restricted to email unless on a very important and urgent matter then you can reach me on my direct telephone number which I will give to you after your response to this mail. Owing to the position I hold here, I can assure you of my ability to make sure this transaction is protected and successfully executed without a third person knowing, and we can only achieve this if you do not expose our dealings to anyone.

Whatever questions you may want to ask, kindly refer to me and I would be glad and willing to answer them. Whatever we are doing must be done under a very high level of confidentiality between you and me, and you must not mention my name to any official of my bank during and after this transaction. This is for our own safety and also the safety of this transaction. I also will not let them know we have known each other before now so that every process of this transaction would be easy for me to handle from the background and achieve the desired goal.

The issue of documentation is no problem; I will handle that as soon as we commence the transfer process. My bank will give approval since the fund is in my branch and I would be the one to handle everything concerning the confirmation of documents.

As for what is expected of you in this transaction:

1...YOUR FULL NAMES (As they appear in your Passport or Driver's License)

2...YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS (Where the bank can always send you information)

3...YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE (Where I can always reach you
and also if the bank wants to reach you on phone)

4... YOUR OCCUPATION

The fund would be transferred through a more secured telegraphic wire transfer means with evidence proving the genuine source of the fund and you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund. With my experience in financial matters, I will handle this. Please do not call me on my official bank telephone number because it will be unsecured to discuss this transaction in my office because all calls are monitored so if you call me, your call would be recorded and that means our conversation would be recorded. I just want everything to be officially handled while I would be behind to mastermind it.

Please get back to me today with the above stated information so that I will be able to extract the deposit agreement and then make an official application of the claim in your name and submit it to the board, which meets once every week. As soon as I receive your assurance along with the information above, I let you know the total amount of money we are talking about.

For any question you may want to ask, please send it to me by email, I am very ready to answer them. I assure you that my bank management will give the approval of this claim instantly as the money is in my branch.

I do not want to write so much on the procedure so that you will not be confused, but I want to inform you that it is simple and fast. Furthermore, I will be waiting to hear from you, so we can proceed.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Yuqiang Xiao.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:36:54 -0400

:lol: :lol: :lol: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Johnson - robertjohnson3333@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:34 pm

Attention Dear,

There are investment/Business opportunities that require a High Net
Worth Individual with wealth of experience. The Investment Capital is
€200 Million. This transaction is scheduled to take place in the
Republic of Ghana for its closing. Your benefits and compensation will
be unveiled in my next email if you find this offer interesting.

Be informed that a Round Trip Business Class Ticket with fully paid
Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights in a 5-Star Hotel will be arranged
for your trip to Ghana where this transaction as described herein will
be executed since your presence is required for KYC.
The €200 Million
is currently with a Financial Institution in Ghana and you are
required to visit the Financial Institution for your physical
verification and confirmation of availability of the aforesaid fund
and completion of all formalities that will facilitate and expedite
the transfer of the aforementioned fund to your designated bank
account in your Country.

Finally, this transaction will be executed within the ambit of the
Financial Laws of both countries. If you have the capacity to work
with us on this potential opportunity, feel free to contact me with a
full introduction of yourself and Company.

Regards,

Robert Johnson
Email: robertjohnson3333@citromail.hu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mahmood Şaleh - mahmoodsaleh2224@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Greetings

We are interested in inquiring about a prospective investment opportunity with you. Al Dar Asset Management executes public & private offerings,mergers and acquisitions, and initial public offerings. These can take either the form of investment in start-up companies, Greenfield projects, or direct investments in existing companies.

This activity is concerned about grabbing investment opportunities in international financial markets then studying and evaluating them, in addition to contributing to them directly for the benefit of the company and customers through a specified investment strategy seeking to achieve an awarding profit and at the same time with a previously determined policy.

I await a response from you and make available further information to you for your review.And you can contact me in my
Private Email : mahmoodsaleh2224@gmail.com
Official Email : mahmood.saleh@adamcoinvestmentholding.com
Tel: +971581297309

Sincerely,

Mahmood Şaleh Manager -
Business Development
Arraya Center 3oth floor Sharq Area, Kuwait
SAIF Desk Q1-05-102/A Sharjah - UAE
Tel: +971581297309

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mahmood Şaleh - mahmoodsaleh2224@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:53 pm

Salaam xxxxxxxx

Acknowledge the receipt of your email. I propose we have a scheduled call for Today 3PM UAE time to discuss more about your project and our criteria. Kindly register a Skype ID and provide it to us for the call.

Our model of funds is debt financing which is repayable at an international reconciled rate.

In brief our criteria is as follows;

Model - Debt Financing
Range - Minimum USD $2 Million to USD $500 Million
Interest - 3% Per Annually
Term - 4 to 10 years
Grace Period - 1 to 2 years

Requirement: You would be required to float a company in the United Arab Emirates as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) to receive the funds and utilize it for the projects. Kindly provide us with your Skype id to enable us to discuss more on the potential on how best we move forward.

Allah Blessings

Mahmood

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Success Adana - vrbo1100@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello Mr. xxxxxxxx,

Thank you so much for your reply which I have received with good faith. As I have the belief that you will not betray me and my only daughter Sara when we arrive in your country.

All you need to do is to forward your bank account to enable me to contact the bank where my fund is deposited in respect of my fund transfer to your bank account. So you can help us rent a house over-there and keep the balance fund in your bank account till we arrive in your country, i will pay all it will cost to transfer my fund to your bank account, and also offer you 30% of the total fund transfer to your bank account for your help.

Sorry for not responding to your email on time, due to the bad Network connection.

Respectfully,
Mr.Success Adana

d-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Suzanne Mubarak - mrssuzam@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

Dear Friend

I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed and now late Egyptian
president Hosni Mubarak who was jailed by the government of Egypt.
You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the
discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account
and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited
by my late husband in my name of which I have refused to disclose or give
up to the corrupt Egyptian Government.

fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in
the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their
effort to make me and my sons(Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life.

As you know, the Muslim community has no regards for women, more
importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire
for a foreign assistance.

This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our
correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government
has tapped all our lines and is monitoring all my moves. In view of the
above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be
compensated with 20% of the funds after the completion and transfer of
fund in your possession.

I have the sum of One Hundred Million United States Dollars (100MUSDS)
with a Private Storage Unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates whose name
I can not disclose for security reasons until we open up communication. I
shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account
for safekeeping and for any Investment opportunity

I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no
appeal to you, delete this message and forget that I have ever contacted you. Do not
destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal.

Reply To mrssuzam@aol.com

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ed Smith - mredsmith7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:03 pm

Urgent Attention

I am writing in regards to your unfinished/unclaimed payment
inheritance funds and before I go further, I would like to know if you
have in any way received your unclaimed contract inheritance payment
from any other office(s), department/person(s)? I have something very
important and urgent to share with you that will be of great benefit
and favorable to you. It will help you in the claim of your unpaid
inheritance funds because I noticed that you have been unable to
fulfill the financial obligation given to you for the financing and
the release of your long awaited contract inheritance payment and to
that reason why you have a pending transaction not concluded.

Be informed that a friend introduced me to an investor who is
connected to a Globalending Company that accept to assist in financing
this transaction on your behalf till your expected contract
inheritance payment amount hits your designated bank account. This
investor shall take care of all expenses incurred and every upfront
payment needed to execute this transaction for the release of your
payment to your bank account and you do not need to pay any money to
get this done untill your payment is confirmed into your bank account
and interest rate will be calculated for repayment of the valued
amount issued to finance your overdue inheritance/contract payment.

All we expect from you is your utmost co-operation, correspondence and
trust to enable the loan issued to you for the finance of your
transaction that you have been unable to take care of financially.

Kindly act accordingly and follow up all directives given to you by
the investor who is situated United states that is all we demand of
you to do to achieve this expectation and nothing more.

NOTE; YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ANY DIME FOR THE LOAN ISSUANCE!

Requirements:

The investor requires just the following information written below and
any valid BANK CREDIT CARD with at least maximum limit of $2,000.00
and above to issue out the loan needed to clear up the outstanding
financial obligation allotted to you upfront which you have been
unable to settle for the release/transfer of your funds to your
private bank account.

Requirements:-

1. Suntrust, Citibank, Chase bank OR any other Local Bank Account
2. An Equity Line of Credit Account
3. Any Maxed Out Bank Credit Card
4. Name and Current Home Address

If you know you have any of the above requirement mentioned and still
interested in the claim of your overdue inheritance payment, kindly
get back to me without no further delay so we can commence with this

new development from our helping office. Please get back to me through
my private email; mredsmith7@gmail.com

Your quick response will be highly welcomed.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Ed Smith
mredsmith7@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

George - georgejefferson906@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:42 pm

I'm facilitating for a private investor who is facing crises in his country, he urgently wants to relocate and invest his funds in long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to:
1. Receive the funds,
2 Invest and manage the funds profitably.

The amount available for the investment is over hundred and Ninety Five Million United States Dollars. he is willing to give 15% to you as a partner as soon as the funds gets to you in your country. If you are interested, do get back for further details, terms and agreement.

I expect to hearing from you urgently as this is a high priority investment placement. I'm looking forward to your swift response.

Warmest Regards,
George.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Johnson - mrrobertj05@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:34 pm

Sir,

This is an Investment Proposal that requires a successful
Entrepreneur/Fund Manager and would like to present this offer to you
for your consideration. My client has mandated me to source and
recommend on merit someone with capacity to receive, manage and invest
the sum of €2.0 Billion for a period of 15 years’ subject to renewal.
The Return on Investment annually will be determined by you. In
addition, your benefits and compensation will be disclosed in my next
email should you consider this offer profitable.

For your information, the execution of this transaction will take
place in the Republic of Ghana where a face to face meeting will be
held to identify who we are dealing with for better trust and
understanding. A Fund Management Agreement will be signed between you
and my office on behalf of my client. Kindly bear in mind that this
transaction will not be executed without a face to face meeting in
Ghana.

Be informed that a Round Trip Business Class Ticket with fully paid
Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights in a 5-Star Hotel will be arranged on
your behalf by my office should you wish to proceed. For transparency
and accountability, you will visit the Financial Institution where the
€2.0 Billion is currently deposited to personally verify the
availability and existence of the €2.0 Billion and for completion of
banking documentation that will facilitate and expedite the swift
transfer of the €2.0 Billion.

Finally, there is no risk associated with this transaction and whereas
this transaction will be executed in accordance with Banking and
Financial Laws of both countries. Therefore, feel free to contact me
with a full introduction of yourself and your Company for assessment
of your qualification.

Regards,

Mr.Robert Johnson

Return to “Other types of African scams”