It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Haruna Bello - drharunabello6@aol.fr

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello Dear,

Please write me through this my private Email:{Email,drharunabello868@gmail.com}

I am Dr Haruna Bello
I have a Geniue business transaction of 18.5 Million Us Dollars to do with You
Hence You Co-operate with me I am assured you that within (7) seven banking working days, this said amount will enter your given Bank account with immediate alacrity. If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your wiliness to join hand with me.
Am awaiting your urgent response with this informations
Name:...................
Sex:...............
Address:...............
Tel/ Fax:...............
State:.............
Country Of origin:..........
Have a nice day!!
Dr Haruna Bello.{Email,drharunabello868@gmail.com}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dr. Haruna Bello - drharunabello6@aol.fr

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Paulus - admin@bhleu.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Attn:

We are in need your services as our account receiving agent to all our customer(s) in your region, you will be responsible for the collection of all our account in your region to directly organize our sales operations.

This is a part time job that will not take less than 2 hour(s) of your time daily, with good monthly salary.

Contact John Paulus our (HR Manager) with the email below or send him (text message) to the telephone number below for more details if you are interested.

John Paulus
Email: admin@bhleu.com
Tel: 205-479-0696

Regards

Greg Atkinson.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ben Peter's - benpeters1010@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Sir,

We are an Investment Consultants Firm based in Australia and office also in London with 30 years
of rendering uninterrupted services to our “VIP” clients around the world.

We have in our Portfolio “VIP” clients that are looking for Good
Investments opportunities in any part of the World and therefore we
are acting on the order of our “VIP” clients to source for a credible
and reliable Corporate Individuals or Companies that will be ready to
work with us to invest our “VIP” client’s funds ranging from $5 million to $10 million usd. If this offer interests you, kindly send your telephone numbers / address and your acceptance
email for further discussion of this offer in full details to my private email ( benpeters1010@gmail.com )

Truly Yours,

Mr Ben Peter's
Consultants

BEN PETERS
plus.google.com/u/0/102271596955877839970

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hutchison Penman Robert - hutpenmarobert@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Hello and Good day
My Name is Hutchison P. Robert, the head department, Angola Petroleum
oil resource control. Please this is a pure deal, and i need a good
and a well oriented business person, who is financial capable to
handle this deal with me in good faith without any failure. Please Can
you handle USD$85 Million dollars, which is to be processed and
transfer into your bank account in your country by the Back lays Bank
LTD, Angola republic, after which i will now come over to meet with
you for proper endorsement and sharing. Since this is a deal between
you and me, the percentage will be shared according to the equal
ration of 50%-50%, 50 percent for you, and 50 percent for my
investment initiative. So if you agree and are ready to handle this
with me financially, in trust and in good faith, please indicate by
responding to me by mail so that we can move ahead without further
delay. This is a cool deal, so please keep it secrete with you until
we successfully move the fund out of Angola Republic.
My regards
Hutchison P. Robert

...... Name already mentioned 27/02/14
viewtopic.php?t=27786&start=45#p346696

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Dear Sir,
First of all, i thank you so much for your prompt response over my
proposal. However, please note this is a real deal of USD$85 Million
dollars understand? I am a British Citizen but reside here in Angola
and i am the head department, Angola Petroleum oil resource control.
Like i said before, i need a very serious and honest person who is
financially capable to handle this deal with me in good faith because
the percentage is 50%-50% as i told you before. I include in this
email my attached copy British Passport ID, please open my attached
copy ID for your perusal because nothing to hide from you.
My Regards
Hutchison P. Robert

MY_PASSPORT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina Robert - marinarobert58@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Mein Brief,

Ich weiß, dass diese Nachricht Sie höchst überrascht treffen kann. Es ist jedoch nur mein dringender Bedarf an einem ausländischen Partner, der mich dazu gebracht hat, Sie auf diese Weise für eine Transaktion zu kontaktieren. Ich bin Miss Marina Robert 19 Jahre das einzige Kind von Herrn und Frau Mrs. Jackson Robert. Mein Vater war ein sehr wohlhabender Kakaohändler und Politiker in Cote d'Ivoire, der von bekannten Leuten erschossen wurde.

Vor dem Tod meines Vaters in einem Privatkrankenhaus rief er mich heimlich an und sagte mir, er habe die Summe von neun Millionen, fünfhunderttausend United States Dollars. USD ($ 9.500.000) in einem Konto von fixed / suspend in einer der erstklassigen Bank hier in Abidjan, dass er meinen Namen als sein einziges Kind für den nächsten von Kin in der Einzahlung der Fonds verwendete. Er erklärte auch, dass es wegen dieses Reichtums war, dass er mich um seinen Bruder tötete und wärmte.

Ich möchte, dass du mir mit folgendem hilfst:

(1) Um ein Bankkonto zur Verfügung zu stellen, dass Geld überwiesen wird.
(2) Um als Wächter zu dienen.
(3) Ich werde dafür sorgen, dass ich in Ihr Land komme, um mein Studium fortzusetzen, um in Ihrem Land eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis zu erhalten.

Ich werde Ihnen 25% der Gesamtsumme als Entschädigung für Ihre Bemühungen nach der erfolgreichen Übertragung dieses Geldes auf Ihr benanntes Konto anbieten. Warten Sie darauf, von Ihnen zu hören, bitte antworten Sie mir, wenn Sie mir aufrichtig helfen können.

Danke und Gott schütze dich
Ich warte auf Ihre dringende Antwort.

Grüße,
Fräulein Marina Robert

Marina Robert
live:marinarobert58

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 18, 2018 12:17 pm

.... he don't give up ...... from today ......

Dear Sir,
Hope you receive my previous email reply yesterday with my attached
copy British passport ID which i send to you? However, in order to
provide to you proof of the funds Amount, please Furnish me with your
Details as follows......

1, Your Full Name
2, Your Country Origin
3, Your occupation and copy of your ID.

This is to enable the attorney in charge proceed to the Angola
Ministry of Justice and endorse the fund proof ownership Certificate
to your Name, after which i will now send the copy to you for
acknowledgement.

Waiting to hear from you
My Regards
Hutchison P. Robert

....... IP shows Google ..... since the machine-readable Part is valid, let's see what Police in UK will think about him.
Cost me about 45 min. to report him to the UK-Police.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ibrahim Nahr - ibrahinahr@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat May 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Greetings Friend

I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my Branch which I will like to bring to your personal edification(5.5.million Euro ) This is a legitimate transaction and The Sum will be shared for me and you .

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything if you are ready to assist me get back to me, By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested
Yours Faithfully,
Ibrahim Nahr

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Oswald - swwu@dundee.ac.uk

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:11 am

Hello,

My Investor living in Oslo is willing " ready to Invest funds into your existing and future Projects. My Investor will be ready and willing to provide funds to accomplish any serious ,good , genuine and Viable Projects. Please contact with me directly if you know of any serious Trustee / Individual who can Invest this funds properly into an existing projects.
Contact me via email directly: robertoswald30@yahoo.com

Thanks and Best Regards
Robert. Oswald

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ignazio Visco - bancaditalia.it@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:52 pm

rom: Mr. Ignazio Visco (Governor)
Banca D' Italia
Via Cordusio 5-20123, Mailano, Italy.

Hello,

I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, believing that you will not betray me for an urgent business transaction worth of €6,600,000.00 Euros laying in our correspondent bank in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Our correspondent bank in Jakarta, Indonesia contacted us here in Italy as the Governor, Banca D' Italia that €6,600,000.00 Euros would soon return back to us since nobody have place claim on it, I want to use my position to make all the necessary arrangement to transfer the fund to your account for our own benefit.

The fact remains that both of us will benefit this money if only we work hand in hand. I am going to validate your name in the Bank system to enable the fund transfer to your bank account.

All I needed to do is to get some documents to back you up through my Attorney here and forward to correspondent bank in Jakarta, Indonesia on your behalf as the owner of this fund.

I assure you that our correspondent bank in Jakarta, Indonesia would contact you and transfer the fund to your bank account without any delay or problem. Please be kind enough to reply back to me, even if you are not interested, so I continue my search for another partner.

Waiting for your prompt response for more details.

TRULY & SINCERELY,
Mr. Ignazio Visco
Governor of Banca D' Italia
Mailano, Italy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raj Waeily Daoud - rajwdaoud@barid.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:18 pm

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Raj Waeily Daoud of the Republic of Syria, I am in
urgent need of an individual abroad who is willing to help me to
invest in his country, Any investment you consider profitable in your country will
be considered. Please reply urgently so we can discuss more.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Raj Waeily Daoud

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your mail, I am glad to hear from you and It will be my pleasure to work with you in trust and confident so we can make a profitable investment in your country. I am in a hurry to do investment abroad due to the civil war and ugly events here in Syria and around the region.
... in Syria is nothing and its a rumour which they spread all the time! They've also during Worldcup in Russia public viewing there how in all other countries ......

Am interested to invest USD7 million in your country, Since the civil war started here in my country Syria, I have been searching for someone whom I will entrust over my Investment proposal due to terrible and horrible situation here in Syria as we are been trapped here and can not travel out of the country and there is no flight flying here in Syria except the fighter jets. I am an Oil Merchant from Idlib Syria Arab republic, the investment funds is proceed of Crude oil i sold before the war started and since then the funds has been in bank without any profit because we can not do business any more.

I only want to engage with a verifiable and trusted person to channel my investment funds to be invested in your country so I can use it with my children to start up a new life once we can be out of here in Syria.

All the investors here in Syria has been well advised to avoid the region and look elsewhere for investment opportunities, hence my reason for making this contact with you. I want to relocate my business interest to your country and require your assistance as partners since the outcome of the war is not predictable at this moment. Any sector you think is viable will be considered. I will make financial resources available while you execute the investment projects, this is my honest proposal, if you are interested, Send to me your Full Name, Occupation and Mobile Number so we can know each other more to proceed.

Please you have to keep this transaction confidential till this funds are transferred to you. I don't want you to disclose it to a second or third party to avoid envy and eye brow.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Raj Waeily Daoud

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 10:43:02 +0300
User-Agent: Mail.BG Webmail
X-Originating-IP: [160.152.24.12] ----> it's Lagos/NIG

Lagos-DHCP1
Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos DHCP Pool 1 via London
Sudhir Chopra
Postnet Suite 605
Private Bag X5
Fourways North
Johannesburg 2191
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:34 pm

.... "she" knows that I got her ...

My dear xxxxxxx ,

I am so glad to receive your message and after reading your message i have forwarded your information's to my bank (Commercial Bank of Syria) this letting them know that you are my family fund and investment manager, I made them to understand that you have every right to receive the funds on my behalf for our future investment.

More so, due to the urgency required to move the funds out of the country for investment, the Commercial Bank of Syria said they will respond back to me today and update me with the procedure through which they will transfer the $7Million to you successfully. I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this message and i will also update you later today as soon as i receive response from my bank.

Yours sister
Mrs Raj

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Walter Horace - am0817404@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:43 pm

My name is Mr.Walter Horace and I am the Employment Manager of Costa Coffee, a quality coffee company based in the United Kingdom. the company has been setup in Lambeth, London since 1971, supplying all local caterers, major Italian and American coffee shops and around the world, with an exciting coffee, slow-roasted the Italian way. People couldn’t get enough of it and by 1978 the first Costa espresso bar opened in Vauxhall Bridge Road in London. To this day we still use the same method of slow-roasting our coffee beans, serving the brothers’ authentic blend of 6 Arabica beans to 1 Robusta in 500 coffee shops all over the world.

The company is always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling our products to Americans because they are always offering to pay with US MONEY ORDERS and US CHECKS which is difficult for us to cash here in the UK since the last person that represents us in the USA has just fallen sick and cannot continue the job.We are looking for a representative in the United States who will be working for the company as a Part-Time Representative/Bookkeeper and we'll be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, of course it wouldn’t affect your present state of work because you may do it as a PART-TIME work, all we need is just someone who would help us receive payments from our customers in the states. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, cause the cost of coming to the states and getting payments is very expensive so for now we need a representative in the United State who will be handling the payment aspect.These payments are in US Money Orders/Checks and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money orders and checks,deduct your percentage (10%) and wire the rest back.

It wouldn’t cost you any amount, you are to receive payments which will be mailed to you by post from my business partners, which would come in form of Money Orders or Checks then you are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money or money Gram transfer all western union charges will be deducted from the money.If you are interested, please fill up the form below and get back to me as soon as possible.Here is my personal email: am0817404@gmail.com

FIRST NAME...........................
LAST NAME..............................
ADDRESS...........................
CITY...........................
STATE...........................
ZIP CODE...........................
COUNTRY...........................
PHONE NUMBER (S)...........................
GENDER...........................
MARITAL STATUS...........................
AGE...........................
NATIONALITY...........................
DRIVER'S LICENCE...............

Regards,
Mr.Walter Horace
Costa Coffee,
Exporters of Quality Coffee.
97 Bessemer Rd., #1
London, ON N6E 1P9
.costa.co.uk

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brigitte Joachim - brigittee439@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am

Guten Morgen und wie geht es dir heute?

Ich verehre den Respekt und die demütige Unterwerfung, ich bitte Sie, die folgenden Zeilen für Ihre freundliche Betrachtung zu geben, ich hoffe, Sie werden einige Ihrer kostbaren Minuten verschwenden, um den folgenden Aufruf mit sympathischem Verstand zu lesen. Ich muss gestehen, dass ich diese E-Mail mit großer Hoffnung, Freude und Enthusiasmus schreibe, von der ich weiß und glaube, dass sie Sie bei guter Gesundheit finden wird. mein Name ist Frau. Brigitte Joachim.

Ich bin eine Waise, Der Tod meines Vaters brachte tatsächlich Trauer in mein Leben, und deshalb litt ich so sehr in der Hand meiner Stiefmutter und ihrer Kinder, weil ich keinen Bruder oder eine Schwester hatte. Vor dem Tod meines Vaters rief er mich an und erzählte mir, dass er die Summe von vier Millionen vierhunderttausend Dollar der Vereinigten Staaten ($ 4.400.000,00) bei einer Bank hinterlegt hatte und er meinen Namen als nächstes Mitglied der Kins für diese Einlage benutzte gab mir alle notwendigen legalen Dokumente bezüglich dieser Einzahlung bei der Bank, ich bin nur ein Universitätsstudent und ich weiß wirklich nicht, was ich tun soll. jetzt will ich einen ehrlichen und gottfürchtigen Partner im Ausland, dem ich dieses Geld mit seiner Hilfe überweisen kann und nach der Transaktion werde ich für den Rest meines Lebens dauerhaft in Ihrem Land leben.

Bitte geben Sie Ihr Interesse durch die Antwort zurück zu mir, so dass ich Ihnen die notwendigen Informationen und die Details, wie Sie weiter vorgehen, werde ich bescheiden Ihnen 20% des Gesamtbetrags für Ihre Hilfe anbieten Mai Gott segne Sie für Ihre sofortige Aufmerksamkeit . Meine besten und liebsten Grüße an Sie und Ihre ganze Familie, wie Sie mich für weitere Details kontaktieren Ich brauche Ihre Hilfe Danke Ich werde auf Ihre Antwort auf mich warten
Frau Brigitte Joachim

Return to “Other types of African scams”