It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jenkins Conor - mbbhd08@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Dear Friend,

I am Jenkins Conor,a representative of Exxon Mobil. As a senior representative. I over invoiced a contract which is not known by anybody and I am arranging to invest some large sum of money(USD$4,200,000.00)for an investment or any good profitable business we can decides.

Moreover, my intentions also is to remain anonymous meanwhile I have contacted my lawyer who will file for all the legal changes to your name as the rightful beneficiary of this funds,he will handle all process on our behalf to the conclusion of this transaction without any problem.

Secondly,i shall offer you 40% while 60% will be mine. If you consider yourself eligible and a very confidential person that is capable to handle this offer. Please contact me with the following information below .through my email(jenkinsconor110@gmail.com)

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Mobile Number
3) Your Country Of Origin
4) Your Occupation
5) Your Real Age

Best regards.
Jenkins
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Jenkins Conor - mbbhd08@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercia Akume - m7ercia7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Von: Mercia Akume
Abidjan, Elfenbeinküste
Westafrika

Meine Liebste,

Erlauben Sie mir, Sie über meinen Wunsch zu informieren, eine Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen einzugehen.

Ich bekam Ihren Kontakt und ich betete darüber und wählte Ihren Namen unter anderen Namen aufgrund seiner Wertschätzung und der Empfehlungen, die mir als seriöse und vertrauenswürdige Person gegeben wurden, der ich mich anvertrauen kann und durch diese Empfehlung kann ich nicht zögern, Ihnen zu vertrauen in dir für diese legale, treue und göttliche Beziehung.

Ich bin Mercia Akume aus Sierra Leone die einzige Tochter von Herrn Akume. Mein Vater war ein sehr wohlhabender Kakaohändler, mein Vater wurde auf einer Geschäftsreise von seinen Geschäftspartnern vergiftet.

Meine Mutter starb, als ich ein Baby war und seitdem hat mein Vater mich so besonders gemacht. Vor dem Tod meines Vaters in einem Privatkrankenhaus rief er mich heimlich an und sagte mir, dass er die Summe von fünf Millionen fünfhunderttausend United States Dollar habe. US ($ 5.500.000), hinterlegt in einem Fix / Suspense-Konto bei einer der internationalen Banken in Afrika, benutzte er meinen Namen als seine einzige Tochter für den nächsten von Kin bei der Einzahlung des Fonds.

Mein verstorbener Vater beauftragte mich, einen ausländischen Partner in einem Land meiner Wahl zu suchen, wo ich dieses Geld überwiese und es für Investitionszwecke wie Immobilienmanagement oder Hotelmanagement verwenden werde.

Sehr geehrter Herr, ich ersuche Sie auf folgende Weise ehrenamtlich um Ihre Unterstützung:

(1) Bereitstellung eines Bankkontos, auf das dieses Geld überwiesen wird.
(2) Als mein Vormund und von diesem Fonds zu dienen, da ich nicht in der Lage bin, damit umzugehen.
(3) Um die Vereinbarung zu treffen, dass ich in mein Land komme, um meine Ausbildung zu fördern.

Hinweis: Ich bin bereit, Ihnen nach erfolgter Überweisung dieses Fonds auf Ihr benanntes Bankkonto 15% des Gesamtbetrags als Entschädigung für Ihre Bemühungen / Eingaben anzubieten. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie mir sehr schnell schreiben, es ist dringend.

Ich erwarte bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Danke und Gott segne.

Freundliche Grüße,
Mercia Akume
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angie Ramsey - hh@globalbitllc.us

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Our company is the internet exchange platform that offers small commissions for various exchange directions. Our customers can always buy/sell currencies at the best terms on the exchange market place. Our team is always very actively growing our roots, so we are currently looking for a customer care representative.
As a Customer Care Rep, you will a home office, where you'll be communicating with our customers frequently. deliver the latest info on our products and services and features; track conversion rates displayed on electronic currency exchangers in real time; choose the most reliable and cost-efficient currency exchange solutions, etc. Previous experience is not needed, since cost-free education is supplied.
We will not ask you to make any investments. Everything by the company.
an ideal nominee should be no less than 18 years of age, legally residing in the United States. We would furthermore expect you to be dynamic, prompt, trustworthy, have excellent communication abilities and motivation to achieve goals.
Our company offers a competitive salary of $2,800 per month plus bonuses. With your superb efficiency, it can be raised up to $3200 beginning from the 2nd month. The first pay is in thirty days after the starting day, after that - twice per month. Bonuses are immediate, so you would earn a good total prior to the first payday. Also we offer amazing career advancement opportunities, so if you feel like making a good career - you'll be at the ideal place with us.
In case you are interested in this positionand you needed like to find out more, please e-mail us back and attach your existing application with your functioning telephone number for our representative to make contact with you for a brief interview in the following 72 hours.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Edward White - dredwardwhite@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:43 pm

I write to inquire if your country by-law can permit foreign investors to invest into your company.

Meanwhile, I wish to invest some huge amount of funds about ($50,000,000.00) Fifty Million dollars in a viable and a growing business in your country, but i need someone very reliable and honest i can talk to that will assist me to handle the investment, 20% of investment will go to you for your kind assistance.

Kindly let me know if it will be possible with you for more discussion on these,.I will send you my private info when I receive your response.

Regards,

Dr Edward White
dredwardwhite@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yousef Awad - awady0328@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Dear sir,

We are Kuwait based Investment Company and wish to invite you to take part in the company's funding scheme through our UAE Liaison office. We are offering long term conventional loan to companies and individuals seeking project funds.

Should you be interested to go into funding contract, kindly indicate interest for further discussion.

Thanks,

Yousef Awad
Marketing Dept

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Edward White - dredwardwhite@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:22 pm

Attention: xxxxxxxx.

Following to my previous message and after going through your message this is how i wished the business should proceed; firstly I would like to know in what area business you are into presently or if you are working you let me know also? Then of course you should tell me what area specifically you would prescribe we should invest this funds into in your country? You should send us your resume; I work in partnership with my client Mr. Marc Edward Zuchowski,

We will like to have any kind of identity of you and telephone number before we can send you our proof of funds for your perusal that we are serious investor and business ready.

That is a vital document which we cannot send to any invisible one. We can also have a life video conversation, After our life video conversation then we shall prepare the memorandum of understanding (MOU) which you shall review and mutually endorsed thereafter the funds will be released for investment, So this is just the skeletal of what our arrangement will look like

I await your reply.

Regards

Dr Edward White.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Akah - elizabeth.akahi@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 am

...... for only 15% she comes here

Hallo

Ich bin Frau Elizabeth Akah aus Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire (Elfenbeinküste) .Ich bin 22 Jahre alt Mädchen Waise, die als Ergebnis von ich habe keine Eltern habe ich etwa ($ 6.800.000,00 United States Dollar) sechs Millionen, acht hunderttausend Vereinigte US-Dollar. Was ich von meinem verstorbenen Vater geerbt hatte Er legte den Fonds in einem festen / Suspense-Konto in einer der besten Bank hier in Abidjan, mein Vater benutzte meinen Namen als seine einzige Tochter und einziges Kind für die nächsten Angehörigen des Fonds.

Ich bin jetzt auf der Suche nach Ihrer Hilfe, um mir zu helfen, dieses Geld von meinem Land Elfenbeinküste auf Ihr Konto dort in Ihrem Land zu überweisen, damit wir es in ein sinnvolles und lukratives Geschäft in Ihrem Land investieren, weil die Bank sagte, das Geld müsse überwiesen werden aus unserem Land zu einem Übersee-Konto, bevor ich Zugang zu dem Fonds haben kann, weil das die Vereinbarung ist, die mein verstorbener Vater mit seiner Bank an dem Tag unterzeichnet, an dem er die Einzahlung in der Bank gemacht hat und das ist meine einzige Hoffnung im Leben. Ich bin bereit, Ihnen 15% anzubieten. Der Gesamtfonds, wenn Sie mir nur aus meiner derzeitigen Lage heraushelfen können.

Bitte antworten Sie mir, wenn Sie akzeptieren, um mir zu helfen, den Fonds in Ihrem Landkreis zu investieren, kontaktieren Sie mich jetzt für weitere Details.

Dein

Elisabeth

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Money laundering

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Wade [40] from United States
ID: 38739
Name: Wade
Nickname: bryant_
Seeks for: Female
Purpose: Long-term relationship
City: Virgina West
State: Virginia
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Height: 194 / 6' 4"
Body type: About average
Eyes color: Black
Hair color: Black
Spoken Languages: English
Interests: Sports, Fashion, Travelling
About me: Tthe type you wanna know

Hi xxxxxxxx
I am a millennial mortgage agent in the GTA
My FSCO License # M13001695
My Brokerage License #12655
Administration License #12874

I can make a mobile deposit or ach transfer of $1000-$3000 Daily into your account..
I need someone that I can work with for a very long time..every deposit I make you keep 30% for yourself and send back 70% to workers.
PM me if interested

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu - dremannuelkachukwu@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:09 pm

Dear friend,

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before. I got your information from your country chamber of commerce here in Nigeria.

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Be informed that my partner Dr. Maikanti Baru and I awarded a contract to a foreign firm, (Sheng Yang Contraction Company) with contract Ref No: NNPC/PED/1462/KADREF/92) for the maintenance of the Nigeria petroleum-chemical complex located at Warri, Nigeria. I would like you to co-operate with me,in this very important confidential transaction, so that this $78, 000,000.00 will be released and
transferred into your account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our over invoiced balance of ($78, 000,000.00 Seventy Eight Million United State Dollars Only) in an account, at the bank. Right now, we are left with this over invoiced balance of ($78, 000,000.00) which is still floating in this account in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) waiting for final payment to any reliable foreign bank
account you may provide.

We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate foreign bank account, therefore, we need reliable person who will provide us with a foreign bank account, financial assistance to execute the process of wiring this $78,000,000.00, and that is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance. to provide us
with financial assistance, because all modalities for the easy movement of this money is now in place.
The period of this transaction is only two weeks from the day your company is registered with NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC), and receive your bank account details.

Note that substantial amount of our share will be invested in your country, as we propose to give you 35% of the U$D78, 000,000.00, while my partners, and I, will get 60% of the money.

The balance of 5% will be allocated to cover all expenses incurred by both partners, in the cause of the execution of the transaction. Be informed that this proposal is urgent, and confidential. Please send me the following info: your bank account details, full contact address, your company name, if any; your private phone and fax number
for easy communication. The above listed information's will be used to secure all the necessary registrations, and
approvals for easy transfer of the fund.

Your urgent response would be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
Honorable Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu - dremannuelkachukwu@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you so much for getting back with me as regards my initial mail to you. Well, I am so happy to hear from you cause what this means is that my plans of getting the value of the overinflated contract sum would be achieved as projected.

As a follow-up to my previous mail to you, I must let you know I am a very serious minded individual and would not present you with this notice if I was not 100% certain of the situation in the Ministry here regarding the overinflated contract sum which I made mention of in my first mail to you.

I hope that you are equally serious and a matured businessman because I cannot see you asking me to send you an ATM Card loaded with $78Million. As a matured man, wouldn't you ask the details of the business and its Genuity.

However, you are not wrong asking for my Identification Document which is normal. Kindly treat as a serious issue so we can make progress. It is not the best threating on at the first instance. This transaction is real and would want us to put hands together and have it pulled through.

I look forward to a more positive, matured and understanding response from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Emannuel Kachukwu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Timmie Blackbear Sr. - jumpingbearinvestment@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:13 pm

To,

Whom it may concern.

Private hard money available for immediately lending and investments,
please reply to us if you have any reputable, ready and willing
borrower/investor.
Note: - If this is something you are interested, please respond to this
email. If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you
again. Thanks

Best regards,
Timmie Blackbear Sr
consult@ohrealtorsinc.com

Warning: this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
You may not forward, copy, distribute, disclose, retain or use any part of
it, if you are not the intended addressee. If you have received this
correspondence in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your
system and notify the sender immediately. The delivery of this message
cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions that may occur.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Duncan - duncan.todd236@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello,

Am Duncan, pensioner. I have a massive mutual benefit transaction for you. If you are interested, please reply ASAP for more details without wasting time via email: duncan.todd236@yandex.com

I await your urgent response.

Best regards,

Duncan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Attention

I received your mail and firstly, may i ask God granting you and your entire family good health's as the main priority of every man kind, amen.

It's a privilege to comprehensively details you with this $27.3 million transaction. The asset in question was formally deposited by late Gaddafi family that required your partnership to make this claim possible. Now that nobody will ever come forward making claim of this asset due to the fact depositor is now deceased, this former aide senses an opportunity to secure his young family futures having lost everything he previously acquired while serving in the late dictator regime by entrusting me with this task. This top aide doesn't want his name's in print as a result of the late col Gaddafi loyalist are still being witch-hunt in his country. Libya in general looks very fragile as a failed state described by the international communities. I want to assure you that, your credibility and your safety are 100% guarantee.

BE INFORMED OF OUR OBLIGATION’S/BENEFIT’S BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER.

(1) My proposal is for you to stand in as the foreign business partner/beneficiary to the estate of depositor worth US$27.3 Million Dollars. This deal sharing will be split 30% for you, 10% for your humanitarian works while 60% for the intended venture.

(2) After going the release clauses, i discovered something which clearly possess (expenses) need to be made to release this dream in accordance with the existing terms & conditions agreement reached between depositor & the holding firm. Please takes into account when making up your mind, "YOU & I are going to make payments be strongly advice". After going through this comprehensive details, do let have your final decision. Remember our sacrifices will have a massive impact in the less privilege lives whom will benefit from this God giving opportunity.

(3) I will refer to you the principal holding firm in Europe to commence these funds release negotiation with the holding firm as your only sole obligation which require payment "fee" you will handle.

(4) I shall be the one to handle cost of attorney/all necessary documentations procurement prior to the release of these funds which require a lot of money.

(5) If on the contrary you deem capable/ready, please provide me with the information's below:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:

Once the above received, i will draft you mail to contact the holding firm to commencement the claim. Then, official documentation procedures will commence with the attorney i contracted for the procurement of authorization approval that will empowers you having this asset claim/receive from the holding firm without hitches.

Thank you so much for your understanding as i anticipate your swift response.

Best regards,

Duncan Todd

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Hi xxxxxxx,

I hereby attach a copy of my passport and provide me a copy of yours in response with your data's.

Best regards,

Duncan

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Lingard - mr.jerrylingard@peoplepc.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Dear Sir

I hope this email finds you well. I am pleased to contact you on a business plat form haven considered doing project financing in your region.

We are Bahrain investment company and we are interested on a direct private financing (soft loan). We are interested in funding project(s) depending on how lucrative and turn out of the project/business sector.

Our company will be interested to discuss investment financing opportunities with your company in any current project you are undergoing that requires funding once it is from a lucrative sector like Building Hotel, Gold investment, Real Estate, Constructions works like Bridges,

We seek to know the possibility of going into investment discussion with you within your present line of business., if your found our proposal interesting and willing to engage on more detailed discussion I am open to a positive communication.

May God bless and protect our path as we join into this possible business venture.

Regards,

Mr. Jerry Lingard.
Director Assets & Investment.
Investment financing

Return to “Other types of African scams”