It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Mohammed AL-Kuwari - mohammedalkuwariinvestment@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:47 pm

.... empty Mail, only this:

Qatar-ID.jpg: 07.11.2017; 04:18pm; Apple iPhone 6 Plus

.... coz of the EXIF we've a Location ...... Pic was taken in Bangkok/Thailand

.... after the EXIF was the Pic taken in a Lawyer Office :-o :shock: :-o

Nikhom Makkasan Road, Makkasan, Region Ratchathew
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Reem Nasser - mrsreemnasser0@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:10 pm

Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Company.
P.O. Box 5000. Dhahran 31311,
Dhahran-Saudi Arabia.

Good Day,

Sorry for breaking into your privacy. I have a legit and genuine lucrative business deal to discuss with you. Can i trust you to be a sincere partner to handle the business? For more information reply back.

Mrs. Reem Nasser,
Sales/Marketing Manager
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paul Williams - paulrashford933@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:15 pm

Hello,

I got your email through a data base and after going through your profile, If you are looking for the right partner to invest or fund with a little interest rate per annum we are ready to help.

We have an incredible business with clients and funding streams that will enable you to expand your business and carry out other projects that require huge funding in form of a loan.

I am a freelance investment consulting agent and my principle, a former top Russian Politician and Petroleum dealer has asked me to look for a capable fund manager who could handle the investment of fund as a loan grant on an interest rate of 2.5% annually for a period of 10 years. Funds readily available for investment are over $500 Million. If you are interested, your swift response is highly needed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Paul Williams

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Reem Nasser - reemnasser@saudiaramgroup.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:21 pm

P.O. Box 5000. Dhahran 31311,
Dhahran-Saudi Arabia.

Hello ,

Thanks for your response, we found you from the web search and we thought It will be a great opportunity for you to be involved in a contract partnership business deal with Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Company. We are Saudi Arabian petroleum and natural gas production company. Our office address is P.O. Box 5000. Dhahran 31311, Saudi Arabia.

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest producer and exporter of crude oil in the world. Produces a whopping 13.24 percent of all the oil produced daily in the entire world. Considering that they sit on over 260 billion barrels of oil–the second highest total after Venezuela–the fortune of the house of Saudi appears secure. Its crown as oil champion, however, is less secure: when accounting for energy production including natural gas and biofuels, being the largest crude oil producers and exporters of the world, the kingdom plays a vital role in the global energy industry.

Origin:...........Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Quantity:........10 million barrels per day.
Contract period:........24 months.
Delivery:........Saudi Aramco Export Terminal.
Price:........... As Agreed in Contract.

Saudi Aramco Company is offering you a contract partnership business deal. You will be paid 8% salary profit for each crude oil barrel sold to each of our buyers.
We are going to prepare all the relevant documents to register a local company here in your name as required by the laws of the land with the help of a legal expert team. Also will be responsible for the exportation/sales of these barrels and the expenses involved. Once the barrels have been exported and sold we shall Share in the ratio of 92% for the company considering the fact that we are the originators/initiators and initial financier of this partnership business and then 8% for you.
The company will authorize the legal expert team to commence with the registration of the new local company with your name paper work as soon as you indicate your total interest.

Await your urgent reply. E-mail: reemnasser@saudiaramgroup.com

Regards,

Mrs.Reem Nasser,
Sales/Marketing Manager
Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Company
E-mail: reemnasser@saudiaramgroup.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Reem Nasser - reemnasser@saudiaramgroup.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:30 pm

A copy of my ID as required.

Received: from forward500o.mail.yandex.net (forward500o.mail.yandex.net. [37.140.190.195])
From: Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Company <reemnasser@saudiaramgroup.com>
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http:/ /yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 21:30:08 +0300 :lol: :lol: :party:

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paul Williams - paulrashford933@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:39 pm

Dear Mr xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your quick response to confirm your interest on the loan proposal. I am happy to know that you are interested in my offer and requesting for details.

As I briefly explained previously, my name is Mr. Paul Williams, I am a freelance investment consulting commission agent based in London.

I have a Russian client whom I have known for over 5 years ago. He was a prominent politician in Russia and a businessman dealing in petroleum, oil and Gas, because of the manner the President of Russia (Vladimir Putin) is arresting opposition party politicians and throwing them into prison in Russia, my client ran out of Russia territory for now and presently living as a political refugee (asylum) in the United Kingdom.

Presently, the investor has over $500 Million USD deposited in a prominent bank in United Kingdom and he has asked me to look for a reliable investment managers who will be capable to manage the funds as a Loan and will be able to invest this sum on an interest rate of 2.5% annually for a period of 10 years which can be extended by 5 more years if agreed by both Parties. Because of his political refugee status in the United Kingdom, he cannot openly engage in any investment business in his name to avoid being tracked by the Russian intelligence Agent anchored by the KGB. Hence, the need for him to hand over this money to competent and capable hands to any investment manager as a loan.

However, my client doesn’t want to be engaged in any joint Venture / partnership business with you or your company based on Return on Investment (ROI) terms / condition. Rather he is offering a loan facility out rightly whereby your obligations shall be to pay him annual interest of 2.5% for 10 years tenor. The investor intend to retrieve the loan fund intact at end of the loan tenor and go back to Russia to restart his business dealings hopingly when the hostile political atmosphere involving President Vladimir Putin and his opposition parties might have melted down.

For us to commence, kindly present your resume, the exact amount you will need as a loan (because the investor has over 500 Million USD), the project you have for the investment of the funds (Business Plan) for verification and confirmation by the Investors Lawyer, and if the projects or investment ideas you presented for the investment of the funds are found to be reliable, a Contract Agreement (M.O.U) will be drawn by the Investors Lawyer.

Kindly bear in mind that funding of this nature is not completed on email communication alone, there will be the need for a face to face meeting with the investor or His representatives and has the paperwork perfected and signed.

I await your response

Yours Truly,

Paul Williams
Tel: +(44) 7537168477

........ IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 18:08:10 +0100

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Melissa Bamba - melissabamba90@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:43 pm

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Côte D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the only Child & Daughter of late Mr. Gorger's Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my messages please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life there is this amount of 6.5 million Euros (€ 6.500, 000.00) Which my late Father deposited in a Bank here before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France after the death of my late Father my Mother died 6 Months later as result of heart attack after the sudden death of my both presence my Uncles took all our belongings from me due to my age i was just 16 years old then now i have decided to claim what rightful belongs to me, This fund in question none of my Uncles or any of our Family members has any idea of this deposited of Fund in the Bank it was i and my late Mother before her sudden death.

Now I am seeking for a good hearted person and honest person who will assist me Claim this fund and have it transferred into his or her account for investment while I will continue my Education i have all the documentation concerning the deposit of the Fund well-kept with me.

I will give you more details concerning the deposit as soon as I get your feedback .
I am Looking forward to your urgent response,
Melissa Bamba.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Joseph Biden - usachasebank136@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:25 pm

..... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Hello dear beneficiary,

I am contacting you because we have received your winning cheque from
the bank last week and kept it with Paul Smith as we discussed, Please
email him immediately with address inorder to send you the
cheque, I am in Colombia now.

I kept USD$1.5million cashier check & will send you the rest of money
after my business trip here. I also sent so many emails to you last
week but all bounced back. Therefore contact Paul Smith at his email
address below for him to send the cheque to you: (
usachasebank136@gmail.com ) or text him at Tel:+1706-287-9238
Thanks and do let me know when you have received it.

Best regards,
Dr. Joseph Biden
UN/IMF Rep, UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ali Hakan - ubachairmanofheirsholdings@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Dear friend xxxxx xxxxxxxx

My name is Mr. Ali Hakan, a bank credit officer with a Turkish Bank. I will contact you to present a subtle offer that requires the help of a partner like you to successfully complete. I am in a difficult situation and I have to move certain amounts immediately.

Your role will be:

[1]. Acting as beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Invest / Manage the funds.
[3]. Value of funds: (Euro) €10.3 million.

If you prefer me to contact you again with more explicit facts, please indicate your interest by sending me an email via my private email address (hakanali831@gmail.com)

You must also promise me that you will never betray me and my family after you have helped us to claim this fund from the Bank.

Thank you and God bless you,

Mr. Ali Hakan

..... IP shows Google
Reply-To: ubachairmanofheirsholdings@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 01:30:13 -0700

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steve Brady - sbinterswtchdepartment@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Good Day,

I am re-sending this to you again, thus, a client of mine, who has a huge deposit with our bank has not been seen since five years.

Upon investigation, I discovered that the client has died intestate and as such has no successor in title over his deposited funds with our bank.

I am contacting you for the repatriation of the fund since the depositor was from your country with a surname as yours.

If you are interested to collaborate with me, please contact me for full details through my private email: sbinterswtchdepartment@gmail.com as soon as you receive this message.

Please treat with as confidential.

Best Regards,

Steve Brady.

Private Email: sbinterswtchdepartment@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Smith Lee - mail@stmaryssharjah.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:13 am

Hello,

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I
in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Let me start by
introducing myself. I am Dr. Smith Lee, Director of Operations of the
Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch. I have a mutually beneficial
business suggestion for you.

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust ?

Absolute confidentiality is required from you. Besides, i will use my
connection to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund
can not be questioned by any authority.

More information awaits you in my next response to your email message.

Treat as very urgent.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Smith Lee.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:17 am

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx,
Thanks for your prompt response.
Find Below Vital information for mutual trust and
cooperation:
I am working with HSBC Bank London, International Operations.
My private Mobile Number: +44 7452217101
The amount in a Dormant Account is: USD$10.5 million
Late client/depositor: Engr. Carlos Pablo Dominguez
The money will be paid to you supposedly as the Next of Kin
Engr. Carlos Pablo Dominguez.
The money will be transferred to your bank account from our branch in Turkey HSBC Bank, Istanbul.
When transferred to your account which you will provide,
you will send me 50% of the money and retain 50%.
Any expenses incurred during the process of the transfer should be deducted before sharing the money.

If you are okay with the sharing, please give me the following information thus:

1. Your full name
2. Contact Address
2. Your mobile phone/What'sapp number.
3. Your identity such as an international passport or
Driver's License.

When I receive the above information, I will give you proof of funds and any other thing you may
require.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards.

Steve Brady.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:41 pm

xxxxxxx, sending you proof is never a problem. I want to be sure we are in agreement to work together.
I must also get to know you better before sending you confidential information like that.
So you give the information I requested for and I will give you what you need about the transaction.
Regards. Steve Brady.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:44 pm

Greetings.

I am looking to work with you to engage in profit oriented ventures in
your country.

We are Gulf Business Service Limited, an Investment and Loan company.

Presently i have the directive of Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani of Qatar to
source for a partner abroad who can accommodate 350M USD and 150M USD
for Investment. The sum is derived from a Supply Contract by a foreign
company with Qatar Petroleum Company in Doha - Qatar.

We shall reassign the necessary documents to reflect your name and
also ensure payment is done by Qatar Petroleum Company.

I guarantee we shall implement this transaction under a legitimate
arrangement without breaking the law.

More details will follow upon your reply via email and whatsapp.

Regards,

Dr.Mohammed AL-Kuwari

Financial Consultant
Whatsapp: +971554845309

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

"Mr. Success" - vrbo1101@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:30 pm

Hello,
Please I need your assistant to relocate to your country with my daughter Sarah, due to the conflict and killings here in Egypt. I have $3 Million USA dollars which I will use to Establish a viable joint company with you for your help.
Respectfully,
Mr.Success.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 03:24:18 +0800 .... :lol: :lol:

Return to “Other types of African scams”