It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Loan Scams Part 2

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Sim / Purva Puis, urgentloan22@gmail.com & +918929509036

Postby Bix » Thu May 23, 2019 5:08 am

interpals
urgentloan Mrs Sharon Sim, 43 y.o.
Bengaluru, India [Current City & Hometown]
Online 12 minutes ago

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sharon Sim / Purva Puis, urgentloan22@gmail.com & +918929509036

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Nicholas Aka - revnicholasaka@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:28 pm

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD THING.

GRACE TO YOU AND PEACE FROM GOD OUR FATHER AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

FIRST LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSELF. I AM (REV. NICHOLAS AKA). THE PUBLISHER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS IN HIS MIGHTINESS GLOBAL MINISTRY. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM, BY GIVEN OUT LOAN TO ANY, INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY'S AND SOCIETY THAT NEED MONEY TO DO BUSINESS.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE CHURCH COMMITTEE THE SUM OF US$20,000.00 (TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN. BUT YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS GRANTED TO YOU IN (ONE). YEARS AGREEMENT. INTEREST RATE: IN THE LOAN WE OFFER IS 1% INTEREST RATE.

WE ARE GIVING A MAXIMUM DURATION OF (ONE) YEARS TO THE LOAN SEEKER SO THAT HE /SHE WILL BE ABLE TO REPAY THE LOAN WITHIN THAT PERIOD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH, BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW TONIGHT THAT GOD FAVOR HAVE LOCATED YOU!

THE LORD HEAR YOU IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE" THE NAME OF THE GOD OF JACOB DEFEND THEE SEND THEE HELP FROM THE SANCTUARY; AND STRENGTHEN THEE OUT OF ZION.

I SAY MORE HELP IS COMING; MORE HELP IS COMING YOUR WAY SOONER THAT YOU EXPECT. I MEAN DIVINE HELP. HEAVEN IS ABOUT TO RESPOND TO YOUR CALL.

(1). IT DOES NOT MATTER THE COMPLEXITY OF THAT PROBLEM.
(2). IT DOES NOT MATTER THE MULTIPLICITY OF THE ISSUES TROUBLING YOU.
(3). IT DOES NOT MATTER THE INTENSITY OF THE PRESSURE AND TENSION IN YOUR LIFE.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY GET BACK TO US ASAP,

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.

STAY BLESSED.

REV. NICHOLAS AKA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marilyn M. Siteine - merilyn02@daum.net

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:18 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Prime Minister Imran Khan Friday launched the National Poverty Graduation Initiative, to steer the poorest household out of poverty by providing them interest free loans, assets transfers and vocational and skills trainings.

In addition, a total sum of $250,000 USD will be given to lucky beneficiaries, in addition to interest free loans. This program is open to applicants worldwide.

For further information to this regards and eligibility status for applicants, kindly respond/write to the email (marilynsiteine.m@gmail.com) with your requests and further inquires.

Thanks and goodluck.

Sincerely Yours
Marilyn M. Siteine
(Finance Processing Manager)
Prime Minister's office
marilynsiteine.m@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Krevolin - thmaslenard@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:53 pm

We at Finance Source International are now furnishing business and personal loans:

TYPE OF LOAN SERVICES:
# Business Loans.
# Constructions Loans.
# Company Loans.
# Debt Consolidation Loans.
# Refinancing Loans.
# Mortgage.
# Secured Homeowners Loan.
# Self Employed Loans.
# Secured and Unsecured Loans.
# Farm Loans.

- Superb rate at 2.37%.

For more info and application, please reply.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danielhalewilliams@consultant.com, +27110457642, +27866056717, +27810004647

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:14 pm

GlobalCashLoansOnline
South Africa, Johannesburg

GLOBAL CASH LOANS AND FINANCE: - We offer the following types of loans at a very low % interest rate per annual starting from R10, 000.00 or $10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) up to R20, 000,000.00 or $20, 000,000.00 (Twenty Million)
* Debt Consolidation Loans to buy your house.
*Business Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Home Loans.
*Car Finance Loans.
*Commercial Loans.
*Investment Loans.
*1: Blacklisted can apply also.
*2: No Credit Check.
*3: Debt review or court order can also apply.
*4: All citizens and non-citizens with either good or bad credit history can apply.
Our company is a registered & authorized by the order of the Government of South Africa to make loans available around the world and we offer loans to everyone both resident & non residents, blacklisted and non blacklisted.
We’ll approve your loans within 2 hours, APPLY NOW.
To apply, contact Mr. Daniels Williams via below details.
Tel: +27110457642
Fax: +27866056717
Call/Whatsapp loan to: +27810004647
Email: (danielhalewilliams@consultant.com)
Thanks

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

MacDonald George - collinsgeoge@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:51 am

facebook.com/macdonald.george.96
MacDonald George
Worked at Union Homes Savings & Loans Plc
Studied at Cambridge university United States American
Went to Beechcroft High School
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas

are you in need of Quick loan for your small and larger business. we give out big loan to those who need it. $2000000 $1000. emailed us @collinsgeoge@gmail.com

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Harriet Sandles - adamlui32@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:27 pm

International loan program;

Type of Loans:
# Business Loans.
# Constructions Loans.
# Company Loans.
# Debt Consolidation Loans.
# Refinancing Loans.
# Mortgage.
# Secured Homeowners Loan.
# Self Employed Loans.
# Secured and Unsecured Loans.
# Farm Loans.

- Superb rate at 2.37%.

For more info and application, please reply.
To un-subscribe please reply with "un-subscribe" as subject.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Erikagabler5588@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:09 am

FINANCIAL SUPPORT Email address: Erikagabler5588@gmail.com You need a loan, I give a loan for an emergency Financial, Real Estate, Investment Credit, Auto Loan, Personal loan… We offer special loans in the short, medium and long term. For all serious people in real need, the interest rate ranging from 7,000 to 5,500,000 Euros is 2% free. your application form. For more information and to meet your requirements, please contact us directly by email: Erikagabler5588@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Godwine Loan Financial - godwineloanfinancial@201@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:14 pm

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.
Interested applicants should Contact E-mail:(godwineloanfinancial@201@gmail.com)

So we await to hear from you soon.
Thanks for your cooperation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Murray Bryan - investmentfinancialservices01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Capital Loan (FCCA)
Investment & Financial Services
Long St James, United state
Private ID: investmentfinancialservices01@gmail.com

I am a private financier Consultant of prime lending,working with large lending affiliated to a corporate consortium group operators,I secure out Commercial Business Loans and personal loans for any purpose,From 5,000 to 500,000.00,for personal loan and up-to 500,000,000.00 for commercial business loan and also provide bank Financial instruments and project financing Loan such as, Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of credit (SBLC), Bank Draft etc. Funds are Available in Euros,Great British Pound and United State Dollar,Swiss Franc

If you are interested in getting loan kindly contact us Via Private ID: investmentfinancialservices01@gmail.com

Full Name:

Address:

Nationality:

Sex:

Date of Birth:

State of origin:

Phone:

Loan Amount:

Purpose of loan:

duration:

Employer:

Employer Address:

Tel:

Fax:

Regards.

Murray Bryan

Private ID: investmentfinancialservices01@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Phillip Brian - clearanc@legaldeptment.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:28 am

OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

PRESIDENTIAL INTERVENTION LOAN

This is to inform you that my office was delegated to offer loan to
you in respect to your unclaimed funds.

This is advice from the newly constituted Presidential Economic
Committee by the United State of America Government after it was table
to the office of the presidency the many obstacle you are going
through in order to receive your compensation fund approved by the USA
Government /U.N /IMF.

Our office was given mandate to work out a loan ranging from
$100,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 in accordance to the president approval
on batches. Note that we have 3 category for this loan exercise.

1. $100,000.00
2. $500,000.00
3. $1,000,000.00

In case you are interested in this loan exercise, then confirm below
details for verification

Name:.............................
Address: .........................
Phone: ...........................
How much loan you need:...........

Note that once you confirm interest, we will proceed with the loan
approval and you receive in less than 48 hours. All response should be
directed to this email; clearanc@legaldeptment.com

Yours faithfully
Mr. Phillip Brian
Chairman
Presidential Intervention Funds
United State of America.
+12028690517

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

financecredit324@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:44 pm

tagged.com/profile/6110796295
JOSEPH-HENRY DUPONT
71 · Benin, Benin

Hello Sir / Madam: My name is JOSEPH-HENRY DUPONT I am 70 years old I am Christian and many of our people suffer from lack of money so with the certainty and authorization of the Head of State of France, and the UN have decided to offer loans from 5,000 € to 5,000,000,000 million euros with a rate of 2% and the loans will be repaid after 5 years to save thousands of people and shared to enjoy many, You can contact us at 0022966760868 I am available 24h / 24 financecredit324@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Lewis - pavilioncredit@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Compliments,

My name is Mr James Lewis, I am a registered loan lender that is permitted to give out Guarantee loan to individuals and Business firm and also to any body that needs financial help. Whatever your loan needs are, long term or short term loans, personal or mortgage, we are ready to talk with you about how we can meet your needs, and how you can get this loan on line transfer and account access online. Let us help you arrange financing and also get a very legitimate loan at 6% yearly and 0.5% monthly. Please contact us today by sending an email to the following email addresss below. Contact us today for that loan you desire, we can arrange any loan you suit your budget at low interest rate. If Intersted, fill out the details below:
Full Name:........................
Contact Address:..................
Phone:............................
Country...........................
Amount Needed as Loan:............
Loan Duration:....................
Sex:..............................
Identication Copy...............
In acknowledgement to this mail, we can start with the processing of your loan. There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company.
Regards as I look forward to hearing from you urgently.
Mr. James Lewis
Managing Director.
Pavilion Credit Limited
Email: pavilioncredit@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diane - +22990847594

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Diane4565, 32

Location France
About

Hi, you need a quick loan within 48 hours. Don't worry, choose credit offers. We have a loan of $ 10,000 to $ 45,000,000 for one year up to 25 years with an interest rate of 3% and repayment of the first loan after one month. If you are really interested, I will not respond to Facebook. Contact us via WhatsApp:
????

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diane - +22990847594

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:01 pm

..... after some heavy :spank: :spank: :spank:

please give us your WhatsApp number

+22990847594 me number whatsapp

Return to “Other types of African scams”