It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widow scam part 3

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dying widow scam part 3

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Dear Sir

I thank you for your response on my email to you. Please you should know that I am sick and I cannot be able communicate to you all the time, so I will give every informations to enable check if it is real or not. Kindly use bellow informations to contact the Bank where I deposited the fund in Dubai as i have already sent application to the bank mandating them to transfer the ownership of the fund to your name any time you contact them.

On that note, I urge you to use bellow informations to contact the Zbavi Bank Dubai where I deposited the fund. I have informed the Bank that you are going to contact them for the final change of ownership of the fund to your name.

Contact Mr. Terrence Melbourne

Bank Name Zbavi bank UAE

E-mail : acctdept@zbavitu.net

Kindly find attached on this mail the certificate of deposit issued to me by the Bank on the day I deposited the fund and my passport as you requested. I beg you to contact the Bank with the above informations to enable them complete the change of ownership process before transfer will take place legally to your Country. I will give you any Document for your clarifications on the status of the fund.

Thanks

Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke

.... send as Word-Doc, had to change into PDF and then as jpg

.... send as Word-Doc, had to change into PDF and then as jpg

.... I didn't know that the Month in Nigeria have 41 Days . ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dying widow scam part 3

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Arthur - lind.arthur@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

Am Mrs. Linda Arthur from London, 58 years an aging widow suffering
from long time illness. I have the sum of $17.5M For you to use the
fund for God’s work. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God
for over a month now that I have been praying about you to know if
really you are working according to the direction of God so after all
my prayers I am convince, and I have decided to contact you, Please if
you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work, with trust
reply me with this e-mail address: ( lind.arthur@yahoo.com )

Thanks
Yours in the Lord

Mrs. Linda Arthur
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dora Williams - drdorawilliams@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Calvary greetings my dearest in the Lord

Dearest in the Lord

With all due sense of respect suavity and decorum, I humbly implore and acknowledge apology if I demean your personal integrity, be that as it may I crave your indulgence hoping you will have a nice time and /go through this mail in token of good faith and work hard to see that you justify this confidence of good work of gratitude in effort rewardness that is about to be repose on you.

Before I proceed I will not fail to ask about modification of your health and that of your business which is momentous in human dignity?
In a not shell as courtesy demands my name is Dora Williams Former Resources Manager Chevron Oil Company Nig Plc. Wife of late Engr. Bruno Dickson Williams. Of course I got your contact information from a reliable database called business index through the British Chamber of Commerce, Hence I decided to contact you from here in the Royal Berkshire Cancer Hospital London, United Kingdom, where I now undergoing cancer of the lungs treatment.

However, I will like to give a little preamble of my late husband before I advance further to let you know the proposition. It might interest to know that my late husband until his death was the CHAIRMAN/CEO of (ZAO TYZLYNAMASH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY PLC) affiliate Contractor with Shell Petroleum Development Company Plc. My late husband was a very dedicated and devoted Philanthropist who has bent of mind towards legacy to humanity. He loves to add value to the down trodden in the society by given out his great philanthropy, as in
recognition of his outstanding humanitarian philanthropic and /patriotic achievements, he was duly conferred with the National Honor of the office of the Order of the Niger (OON) by the then President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and because of his recognition of excellence knows no bounds especially in Africa and Europe as the honors, awards and chieftaincy tittles conferred on him cut across primordial lines.

The proposition, I write to you in good faith hoping you will understand the importance attached to this message. I am a 67 year old aging widow; I am a Scottish citizen but married to late Engr. Bruno Dickson Williams Africa /Scottish Citizen. I wish to let you know that I am suffering from a long time illness diagnosed for cancer of the lungs and other infections as you can view in the herein attached diagnostics.

Of course my aim of contacting you with grief and heavy heart is because I have recently is due to I have recently been diagnosed of cancer of the lungs and other infections and the Doctor has made it emphatically clear that the cancer has entered 1, 2, 3.4 and as a result of that the Doctor has confirmed that I have a short period of time to live here on earth. Meanwhile, ever since this ugly news got across to me I have been in sober reflection, reflecting over my life in the past, but one thing that gives me courage is that I know we cannot live here on earth forever, we are going to die someday, but the contention is where are we going to spend our eternity after here on earth.

It is painful that after over 34 years of peaceful marriage with my husband, we were not blessed with fruit of the womb. I mean we had no child of our own after 34 years of peaceful marriage who will inherit our numerous wealth due to what Doctors described as pendenculum Fibroid. Of course since the sudden death of my lovely husband in 2014, as a result of Nyanya Bomb Blast Abuja in 2014, by the deadly Insurgence called BOKO HARM. The Bomb Blast which claimed many lives and that of my husband.

Of course since my husband’s sudden death I have made several unanimous donations to the victims of Earthquake in HAITI, as well as the people of DAR-FUR in Southern Sudan and the displaced BOKO HARM victims in the North East of Nigeria. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, according to the resident Doctor, and I can no longer continue to do all these myself any longer, hence I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and the downtrodden in the society, through a foreign trustee precisely from the Western World who I will cede the funds under his or her custody valued (US$50,000,000.00) only, which I and my late husband jointly fixed with the United Bank for Africa
(UBA) Head office Abuja- Nigeria.

I would prefer to continue this charity work with the assistance of a kind and trusted foreign trustee who would use these funds (US$50,000,000.00) with agreed interest of 6.7% derived from same and use it for utmost degree of honesty and transparency to the down trodden in the society. More especially a person who will use the funds to establish a Hospital Cancer Cervical Screening in any part of the World and open School for Boy’s and Girl’s catering for Refugees suffering from War and Violence in Europe .
As stated above, I discovered your profile through a Business Index /from my hospital bed here in Royal Berkshire Cancer Hospital London United Kingdom, which of course confirmed of your status which moved me a lot, hence I decided to contact you from my hospital bed as you can view in the attached photograph of my good self.

Consequently, I wish to bring to your notice that my late husband and I on the 24th of January 2012, made a joint (10) year term fixed deposit of the aforesaid funds with the Trade and Exchange Dept. of the Affiliate Global Commercial Bank in Africa (United Bank for Africa). It will interest you to know that our main purpose of depositing the Funds I am about to cede to you, was to dispense plans for legacy to humanity after 10 years, before my late husband’s sudden demise in 2014.

As also stated above, I want to unavoidably reiterate that I would /need a very honesty and God fearing person precisely from the Western World who has basic leadership qualities and ability to manage funds and prioritize charity Organization to ensure efficient. A honest person who will be able to utilize these Funds with utmost degree of trust and judiciously plunge the funds into restoration of hope,
happiness and succor to the down trodden in the society to achieve our heart desire, by establishing a hospital cancer cervical screening which will be named after my husband’s as concedes in the codicil and last testament to his will.

As well I need a foreign trustee who will use part of these Funds to propagate the work of God, as this was part of our philosophy of charity of depositing the aforesaid Funds in 2012. Furthermore, I still want to reiterate that I found your Email ID from the internet during my recent search in the business index, hence the reason contacting you.

Please if you can be able to use these Funds accordingly for humanitarian work, kindly reply as soon as possible so as to enable me furnish you with further details, knowing full well that I have a limited time here on earth according to the resident. As you may rightly know everything with regards to claiming of these Funds needs to be done in extremity because I may answer the call of nature at any given time. Of course am not afraid of death knowing full well that death is necessary thing that will come when it will come. Also am not afraid of death because there is a saying that “No Evil will happen to a good man either in life or after death”. One thing everyone must believe is that the life one lives here on earth determines whether he or she will make heaven or not. On that note, having decided to cede these funds to you should not be viewed as a stupid venture from a stupid cancerous woman, just view it as God’s intervention, therefore I will sternly advise that you try as much as you can and use these funds with utmost degree of honesty, sincerity and transparency for restoration of hope, happiness and succor to the down trodden in the society.

As you can see I tried all I could to write you this mail from my sick bed just to show how important to cede these funds to you. Once again if you are interested kindly reply as soon as possible so as to enable /me divulge further detail information to you, as well link you up with our Attorney who will be of help to procure all the legal/legitimate approval documents on your behalf. Of course you know that our Attorney will need to secure the entire necessary document that will /ecessitate the claiming of the funds. As a matter of fact I have
handed over the Safe Keeping receipt my husband signed with the United Bank for Africa (UBA) the very day the funds were deposited with the bank.

Also I have handed over to the Attorney a snap photograph my late husband took with the officials of the United Bank for Africa, also the very day the funds were deposited with the bank. All these will be forwarded to you by our Attorney for proof of legitimacy, genuity and avoidance of the doubt. Upon your explicit response to this mail.

Your earlier corporation response would be appreciated

Thanks and May the Almighty God in his infinite good mercies bless you
as you claim these funds and use if judicially and judiciously for the
down trodden in the society.

Please after going through the message, kindly open the attached files
for your kind perusal and view recent diagnostics and that of my
recent photograph.

Stay blessed and remain healthy always

Yours In Christ Jesus,

Mrs. Dora Williams.

CRY FOR HELP

REPLY TO: drdorawilliams@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Dear xxxxxx thank you so much for your prompt response, your prayers and
good aspirations well received. My dear, life is like a school, it has
phases and we tend to graduate. It is only people who are unwise that
forget we are sojourners here,our determine our coming is the impact
we created. I am aware that the world is full of evil manipulations,
many people have lost their conscience because of earthly possession
but I see nothing in the world. My sincere request is for you to
fulfill my wish from this my death bed, you have to administer the
fund effectively.

Once again I want reaffirm clearly clear that at the tail end of the
transaction you will have 10% of the total funds, 10% for an
investment of high profit margin to sustain the charity work, 5% for
my Representative Attorney and 75% for the foundation. The foundation
will be involve in charity work in war torn countries through the
assistance of the Red Cross, orphans and people with natural
disasters. Please, I appeal to you in the name of God, never sit on
the funds without following my deepest request, that is the reason I
have mapped out 10% for you and you will as well be the investment
manager of the next 90%, I want this foundation to be known and called
BRUNO & DORA WILLIAMS DIVINE MANDATE.
Actually if i don;t love you with all my mind, all my heart and all
my soul i wouldn't have cede these funds to you. I keep telling that
before I finally decided to cede these funds to you i observed 14 days
fasting and prayer seeking for God's directive , could you emerging
that at the tail end of the fasting and prayer God revealed to me in a
trance 2 good times that i should cede the funds to you that you are
the only person that can claim these funds and use it judiciously and
judicially for the purpose it is meant for.
However, it might interest you to know that I am a surgeon of reserved
reputation, you know I am not an African by birth am a Scottish by
birth but married to African who is of course African Scottish.
Therefore, I will not do anything that will tarnish my image or that
of my late husband knowing full well that in no distance time I will
be join my ancestors in the land of the dead. I think I have to start
doing things that will seem right before God and Humanity. Of course
one thing is certain everybody will one day answer the call of nature
but what matters most is life one lives here on earth and where one
will spend his or her eternity.

So because of my late husband’s sudden death coupled with this ailment
that is about to take my life, I decided to search for a reliable
foreign trustee who will be transparent to plunge these funds into
restoration of hope, happiness and succor to the down trodden in the
society. By establishing a free Cancer and Cervical Cancer Screening
Foundation in any part of the World and open School for Boys and
Girls in any part of Europe catering for refugees from War and
violence, as this was my late Husband’s purpose of having this secret
Dollar Account with a Ten Year fixed term deposit worth of
$50,000.000.00 only with an agreement of 6.7$% interest with the
United Bank for Africa Head office Abuja before his sudden demise.

So the Funds in question were deposited for Humanitarian Gesture, to
dispense plans for legacy to humanity. If not that I am about joining
the land of our silent Fathers I would have carry this project myself,
but when the Doctor opened up to me that I have a limited time to live
here on earth, hence I decided to go into search for a trusted and
honest person mostly from the Western World who has fear of God to
handle this Charity work. Once again I want to make it emphatically
clear that the transaction is 100% genuine and legal, and I cede the
funds to you in a token of good faith and I will be pleased if you
will claim these funds and use the funds for the purpose it is meant.

Now it will interest you to know that I have intimated and entrusted
my In House Lawyer Barr.Robert James Dagogo everything with regards to
these funds, and we have finished every discussion with the percentage
you will stand to get, the percentage the lawyer will stand to get and
the percentage made available for the Humanitarian Projects which is
the onus of responsibility. I do hope it is now my lawyer’s
responsibility to discuss with you the rest of other things with
regards to claiming of these Funds cede to you and establishment of
the projects. Of course everything is in the Codicil and last
Testament to my will which the lawyer will send to you as soon as you
get this transaction started with him.

My dear without wasting much time because of my condition of health, I
think what is needed to be done at this juncture is to contact my
lawyer as soon as possible knowing full well that my days are numbered
and every thing with regards to claiming of these funds has been
handed over to the lawyer.

So do contact him to throw more light to you with regards to claiming
of these funds and handling of the project as well. He is a tested and
trusted lawyer so to say he has being our in house lawyer for over 25
years now. He is lawyer with high pedigree; hence I am able to still
keep him after my husband’s sudden death.

Here is the lawyer’s contact information:

His Name: Barr. Robert. James Dagogo (SAN)
Email Contact: prudenechambers@gmail.com
Telephone: +234- 9060603087
Name of the Chambers: Prudent Chambers

Please be so kind enough to contact him immediately, so as to enable
him intimates you with the modalities of how to go about this claim,
no one knows when the death will occur, be that as it may I need your
fervent prayers.

Once again Mr. Dagogo is a very honest and trusted lawyer respectful
and respected in the society. Of course he is a Senior Advocate of
Nigeria (SAN). Please for avoidance of the doubt I hereby enclose as
an attach a snap of my recent photograph right here in my Cancer
Hospital Bed, kindly open the attachment file for your perusal. If you
still need my ID I will ask my lawyer to forward it to you.

Furthermore, I hereby forward for your kind perusal the diagnostic
carried on me on the 31st of May 2018, also I enclose as an attach my
recent photograph with the resident Doctor who is taking care of my
treatment.

Looking forward seeing you contact the lawyer for more detail information.
May Almighty God in his infinite god mercies bless you as you as you
claim these Funds and use it Judicially, Judiciously for Humanitarian
Legacy.

Stay Blessed and Remain Healthy Always.

Please the most important thing is to use these funds for humanitarian work.
Looking forward seeing you contacting the lawyer for for more light
regards to claiming of these funds.

Thanks and God Bless,

Mrs. Dora Williams

MY_RECENT_PHOTOGRAPH_WITH_THE_RESIDENT_DOCTOR-1.png

DIAGNOSTICS_OF_31_ST_MAY_2018.jpg

..... address from this Hospital is from India. Adresse: 29/576, Opposite Kousthubam Auditorium, W Palace Rd, Thrissur, Kerala 680020, Indien .... also given Phone numbers belong to this Hospital in India .....

..... by the given address down was Mugu too daft to copy the address correct ...... Mugu collected some indian Doctors which are already dead or which have nothing to do with this ...... given Webpage is free Fantasy and also written wrong .....

..... since I've found Emailaddresses, I'll ask in India if they can "confirm" this diagnostic or if they can tell us more .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Robert James Dagogo - prudenechambers@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:05 pm

.... after I've blasted Dora-Darling for her Nonsense of Pics + Doc .... this Idiot comes up now but he knows what "I love and always become" .... :kissing: :kissing: :applause: :love: :love:

Attn: xxxxxxxx

With all due respect, I Barr Robert James Dagogo (SAN) Attorney to
Mrs. Dora Williams, I humbly implore and acknowledge.
I crave your
indulgence hoping you will have a nice time and go through the
attachment files and understand the content very well in a token of
good faith and work hard to see that you justify this confidence of
good work of gratitude in effort of rewardness that is about to be
repose on you as declared by Mrs. Williams in her message to you.

Please be so kind enough to open that attachment files go through the
contents as contained in the attachment files for your kind perusal
and get back to me for more detail information regards to the funds
valued (US$51,000,000.00) about to be remitted to your account you for
humanitarian gesture.

INSTRUCTION: Please before you click to reply, make sure you copy the
email address here under and paste it in your mail to reply directly
to me, otherwise, your reply may not be attended urgently when you did
not reply as directed moreover, if you found this letter in your spam
or junk box as a result of poor server provider here in Africa don't
hesitate to move it into your inbox and reply directly via this email
ID: prudenechambers@gmail.com

Please we are waiting for your detail information as contained in the
attached document to enable us commence the transaction as soon as
possible..

Your earlier Co-operative response would be appreciated

With kindest regards and due respect

Yours Faithfully,

Barr. Robert James Dagogo (SAN)
Principal Partner & Head of Chambers.

.... with this crap he was already January 2014 busy

CALL_TO_THE_BAR_CERTIFICATE.jpg

MY_PERSONAL_PHOTOGRAPH.jpg

.... here they've already found out in March that's not a Nigerian judge's kit he's wearing. He's obviuously Chancellor of Edinburgh University.

MY_OFFICIAL_ID.jpg

MY_OFFICIAL_WORLD_INTL_PASSPORT.jpg

..... this really exist but here we've also Graphic mistakes and its Nonsense

.worldservice.org/docpass.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Dearest in the Lord

I thank you so very much because you are working hard to legalize this
process. I will keep praying for you so that God will definitely make
way for you to finalize this transaction in no distant time. Of course
I have told the lawyer to keep abreast of the progress and hope that
this grant fund will soon be realized in your account and you people
distribute according to the portion we have agreed upon as well
prosecute the projects in which these funds is meant for.

Now coming to what you said in your mail that you don’t want my money
but only to carry out the services of the Projects. Please Sir I
disagree with you on that issue, my sharing ratio must be sacrosanct
as concedes in the last testament and the codicil of my will. So for
your services being rendered is as follows I bequeath and device 15%
of the total sum to you {this is your money which you should take
immediately the fund is wired in your local account. The lawyer Barr.
Robert James Dagogo I bequeath and device 5% of the total sum to him
which is {you keep this for him for his services which has been agreed
by me Dora Williams. And you will make sure that he did not take any
advantage} Then Charity Work and financing 80% {This is for charity
work and financing of the projects in any part of the World ,you will
strictly handle the entire project} But note that you have to report
on projects and expenses you want to embark upon if it exceeds
250,000.00USD. Please ensure that everything is done as concedes in
the last testament and codicil of my will.

I am writing this letter to you now with grief and sober reflection
because the Doctor this yesterday has confirmed after a surgery was
carried on me that I should pray hard to be able to reach end of the
Month of August. The Doctor stated as below this morning for your
illness: Do not drink or eat any sweetened honey food henceforth,
Animal Product: Do not eat any cheese or milk, but eat yoghurt in
glass jar fermented daily. One child with two separate mothers suckles
one day one from the other Take a tea cup holder milk and consume it.
A soup spoon English juice + 1/2 Lemon juice Drink in a glass of water
= 1 chemotherapy is equivalent. Do not forget that the US medical
authorities are divided in two against the chemotherapy. So i have
been in sober reflection ever since the Doctor's report came out this
morning.

Please Sir I am banking on you regards to these funds ensure that
these funds is Judicially and Judiciously used for the purpose it is
meant, although the God I serve has revealed several times to me that
you are going to use the Funds for the purpose it is meant for, please
ensure you take your own percentage as stated herein and ensure you
release Barr. Dagog’s percentage to him as soon as the funds is
confirmed in your local account in the United States of America. God
will always guide you as you do justice to this. All you pray for me
at least to live till the end of the Month so that I will witness the
funds being confirmed in your account, before my demise. Of course am
afraid of death because I know where I am going, The BIBLE says no
evil will happen to a good man either in life or after death

Now the sad part of it is that my Representative Attorney called me
few hours and complained that you have not complied with him in
confirming your detail information to him as requested of you. Can you
please be so kind enough to comply with the Attorney to confirm your
detail information to him so as to enable you people gets the
transaction started? The Attorney also related to me that he has filed
application on your favour yesterday to all the entities responsible
for title approval documents that will reflect in your name and favour
as the original owner of these funds.

On that note kindly in a matter of urgency confirm your detail
information to the Attorney.
Please in event of my death this agreement remains sacrosanct.
Remain Blessed with your entire family and always put your hope in God Almighty

Mrs. Dora Williams.

Cc: Barr. Robert James Dagogo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Johnson - gracejohnson11@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 pm

GRACE.J
- 68 y/o woman
- from Angouleme, Charente, France
- English, French, Portuguese
- seeking a man from 62 to 72 y/o

Personal details of GRACE.J

Name GRACE JOHNSON
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1950 February 03
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education Some college
Occupation Other
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker No
Drinker No

GRACE.J are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 62-72
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Relationship, Casual

My Dear,

I am Mrs Grace Johnson, Presently my health condition is bad of cancer, I have a donation fund for charity work. Please if you can use the
fund, do write and let me know so that i can explain better. email me: gracejohnson11@yahoo.com

May God bless you.
Sincerely.
Mrs Grace Johnson

Date: 2018-07-31 11:43:59

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thelma S. Morgan - mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:36 am

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Thelma Morgan, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Mr. Dexter Morgan, my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2008.My late husband deposited the sum of ?6.5 Million Pounds (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) with a Bank in United Kingdom.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and I want you to use this my late husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused

God bless you.

Mrs. Thelma S. Morgan
mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thelma S. Morgan - mrsthelmamorgan55@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:02 pm

Dearest Beloved,

Thank you for your response, I was too week to respond to you so please bear with me. It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in this endeavor, as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and the Almighty will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament.

This entire transaction with you requires strict confidentiality. I cannot do it with my dubious relatives or friends because life has taught me some very strange lessons especially since the inception of this medical predicament.

Although we are knowing each other for the first time but I believe God has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and I saw your profile on directory and I picked you.

I have discussed this matter with my Lawyer and I have told him about you and furnished him with the necessary documentation, and he is going to work with the bank to secure the money and make the arrangements with you as the new beneficiary of the fund and move the fund to you.

You have nothing to worry about as this is completely legitimate and risk free. All I ask is that the people who really need assistance are assisted and you would be compensated with 15% of the entire sum.

Contact my attorney via email using the details below so that he can begin the necessary paper work.

RICHARD COPELAND
AN ATTORNEY WITH THE QUEENS UK CHAMBERS
EMAIL; rechardcopeland@yahoo.com
EMAIL: copeland.richard@consultant.com
PHONE:+44 7087641671

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good work of charity commence.

I await your response

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Thelma S. Morgan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Adam - mrssarahadam231@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:40 pm

.... don't know from where she comes and from where she known me ...

Hello Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx,

May this mail find you and your family well,i have heard what you
said, I want you to know me more and understand that I came to you
because I have the trust in you, I have the understanding in you, I
have the confidence that my plans will be highly protected and
welcomed.

Thank you very much for your e-mail and willingness to carry on this
charity work,

I want you to understand that my entrusting this large amount of money
to your care, is not by my own power or wisdom but by the direction of
God so that you will be part of this humanitarian gesture, l took this
decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all
because they are the one that responsible for the death of my husband
in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my
husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.
This is why I am taking this decision.

Now I am in LOME TOGO one of the West Africa country where my late
husband deposited the money in one of the BANKS, also due to my
condition I have no hope again because I have overheard my doctor
telling one of the nurse about my health and when the SURGERY
OPERATION will take place. please do pray for me together with your
family. I am well confident of your capability of executing this
transfer, believing that you will not expose or betray the trust and
confident I am about to repose on you. I am contacting you with the
greatest delight and personal respect.

I will be delighted to die peacefully if my desire is achieved by your
help to make sure that this FUNDS is transfer to you so that you will
utilize it to help those less privileged children at the orphanage
homes so that they will feel being part of the world and to have a
change of life and feelings that the world also loves and cares for
them, this is all I have to do to thank God almighty for the little
life he has given me on this earth since my days are numbered to live
on this earth. As soon as I hear from you, I will forward the BANK
contact as I have to introduce you as my late husband business partner
and the beneficiary of the funds as my husband deposited the fund on
behalf of his partner, so I can present anybody to the BANK as my
husband partner as the legal Wife.

The BANK is waiting for the release of the FUNDS to the foreign
partner who I will present as I suppose to know my late husband
business partner as the only LEGAL wife, which makes me to contact.

I have all the related documents that was issued to my late HUSBAND
the very day of the deposit intact should in case the BANK demand it
when you contact them.

Also I am sending you this massage through my (Nurse) lap top that is
taking care of me in the hospital.

May the good Lord be with you and your family? I hope to hear from you
for more information please.

Mrs Sarah Adam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Adam - mrssarahadam231@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:04 pm

..... few slaps always helpfull

Hello Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx,

Well received of your mail, i have heard what you said,
I want you to know that is God who has chosen you to cary out this
charity project, and i want you to know me more and understand that I
came to you because I have the trust in you, I have the understanding in you, I
have the confidence that my plans will be highly protected and
welcomed without any problems.

I have a CANCER SURGERY OPERATION any moment from next week.

I have attached the Deposit Certificate with Deposit Agreement, go through
it and keep it very well,

Now all you have to do for the transfer to take place is to contact
the bank Director direct for the release of the money into your
account.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT.

BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE - TOGO.
Address: - ATLANTIQUE ASIVITO CAP,REVENUE LOME-TOGO.
Email: ( infobanqueatlantique@null.net )
( infobanqueatlantique@null.net )
Tel: +228 7979 0983, +228 2 226 49 09.
CONTACT PERSON: Dr. KHALIFA ETTALUA

Below is the information a bank account. Name of my late husband: Mr.
Adams Philip
Type of Account: Suspense. Amount involved at the moment:
USD$2.500.000.00 US Dollars
Account Number: A/C 212298101.

Please when you contact the bank you should tell them that you are
coming for the transfer that you are business partner friend of late
Mr. Adams Philip that you want them to transfer the money which is
(US$2.5MILLION) deposited by my late Husband Mr. Adams Philip to their
bank before his death, you should also tell them that I Mrs. SARAH
ADAMS the Wife of late Mr. Adams Philip and next of kin have agreed
for them to transfer the money into your account.

My illness actually open my eyes to know that man has nothing in this
world than to follow his way and obey the will of God. Glory is to God
for touching your mind to accept to carry out my desired intention
towards mankind. I have no option then to do the will of God.

It is very important you know that I trust you because the God
almighty has choose you for this purpose, and please make sure you
keep praying for the will of God almighty to take place.

Hope to read from you after contacting the bank, I have attached the
deposited papers and the agreement between my late husband and the
bank on the day of deposit.

May the good Lord be with you and your family?

Mrs Sarah Adam

Bank_Deposit_certificate_01_1_1_2_2_1_1.jpg

INTERNATIONAL_PASSPORT_1_3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Martha Brandon - mrsmartha001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:13 pm

My beloved One in Christ ,

Endeavor to use the Fund as i stated herein!!!

With Due Respect And Humility, I was compelled to write you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs.Martha Brandon, I am 68yrs old,From United Kingdom,I was married to late Dr.Engr.Arthur Brandon who until his death was The Chairman/CEO of Arthur global industries and a philanthropist based in Cote d'I voire.

We were married for 38 years without a child. And Recently, I was diagnosed of cancer problem (cancer of the liver). When my husband was alive,He deposited the sum Of (US$2.5) Two million five hundred dollars in a Security firm here in Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping.Presently this money is still in the Vault of the firm.Having known my condition I decided to to donate this money to any good spirited individual,Servant of God,charity organization,christian,Hindus, Muslim or any Individual that have the poor and the destitute in his or her heart that can utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want that you use this money according to the desire of my late husband to help the Less privileged,needles and the orphanages,building churches,maintaining house of God,building orphanages,schools and building care homes. I took this decision because I have no offspring and seeing the sufferings of people around,i decided to donate it, And I do not want in a way where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money.Though i don't know you nor met you before but i believe that the Almighty will work through you in accomplishing his will.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein. Expecting to receive your re-assuring reply.

Mrs.Martha Brandon

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Graciela Williams - info.imforg@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Donation From Mrs Graciela Williams.

28 Leicester Square,
London.United Kingdom

Dear Belove in the Lord.,

Dear beloved child of the most high God, May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of Godand the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you as you read this message, it is obvious, that this message will meet you with great surprise.

I am Mrs Graciela Williams.. I am married to Engr. Raymond William who was the Chief Executive Director of an Oil and Gas producing Company here in United Kingdom London for eleven years before he died on the 27Th of November 2010.

We were married for eleven years with-out a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his sudden death, we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ¨£3.7Million (three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Only) in one of the prime Bank here in Burkina faso, and advised me that he used my name as the next of kin.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem; the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.

Having known my condition now, I have decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church or individual that will use this fund for the helping of the orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to Endeavour that the house of God is maintained, For i know that my sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in me in the kingdom of God according to the book of [Romans 8:18]. Therefore i am giving out this donation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is written that i should give, and it will be given to me, Blessed is the hand that giveth, I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's efforts to be in vain, I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

Please, let my donation be in secret between you and I, as it is written in the book of [ Matthew 6:3 - 4] That when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand to know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your father who sees in secret will himself reward you openly.

I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord, because the Lord has been my strength and hope As soon as I receive your reply in acceptance of my donation, I shall give you the contact of the Bank in BURKINA FASO. I want you and the church to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, Please always be prayerful all through your life, and also remember me in prayers.

May Almighty God make you an eternal Excellency and a joy of many generations....Amen?

Hoping to receive your reply and remain blessed in the Lord. You can contact me through my this private email address

Yours Sincerely in Christ,

Mrs Graciela Williams.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Edward - osivic13@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Dear greetings to you
Sorry for any inconvenience for sending this mail to you as a stranger to you. I send this letter to you based on the urgency of this matter and I believe that you will not disappoint me at end. I found your name and contact so interesting to entrust with this project.

My name is Mrs. Gloria Edward (Widow), I am a dying woman for Cancer, and I have decided to donate what I have to Charity to help the poor and needy. I am 67 years old. I was diagnosed of cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my late husband. He was Oil & Gas Contractor and also Coffe and Cocoa beans exporter when he was alive. We married for many years without any a child before he died. Having been confirmed by my doctor that I have just few more months to live, I have been touched to donate from money I inherited from my late husband for the good work in name of our Almighty God, rather than allow his relatives to misuse my late husband's hard earned fund for they did not show no love nor respect him while he was alive upon all he did for them from the time I was newly married into the family.

As I lay on my sick bed now, I want you to help me in carrying out my LAST WISH on earth which will be very profitable to you, the poor and needy around for the glory of Almighty God. I want to ENTRUSTED a total sum of,( $1,700,000) US dollars to you which I want you to distribute part of it (70%) to help CANCER PATIENTS, NEEDY and LESSPRIVILAGES and other CHARITY HOMES on my behalf. You will keep 30% for yourself and your family as rewards for this good services. May our Creator, Almighty God bless you as you read and reply me in confident, this is highly confidential between us, Be rest assured that this is 100% legal. As soon as I receive your acceptance reply, I will instruct my bank to transfer the money to your account without any hitch or breach of law,

Regards,

Mrs. Gloria Edward (widow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Edward - osivic13@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 pm

:lol: :lol:

You are not good person, go away pls

Return to “Other types of African scams”