It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widow scam part 3

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evelyn Bruce - evelyn25bruce@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello Dear,
First of all my name is Mrs. Evelyn Bruce, 41 years old Am from United Kingdom but residence in Senegal. I lost my husband on August 16, 2014, i am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all medical indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than Four months according to my doctor, because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 4), it is so critical and has gone to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than Four months and I am sometimes scared about it.

Present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live.There is something I want to handle over to you to give it to the needed, I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient like me. This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days. I have come to find out that wealth acquitted without God is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also.

I would like you to tell me more about you and what you are doing for living both your religion and your back ground as well. Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon. From, Mrs Evelyn

My-Picture.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Evelyn Bruce - evelyn25bruce@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Schröder - elizabetha001001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:12 pm

My Beloved In God

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth Schröder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schröder l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank. Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schröder
Donor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:55 pm

i will send you my picture now in the hospital because am not at home to give you my international passport and no go to pick up for me, am bedridden, see my picture for your perusal with one of the nurse given me injection, see for your perusal, this is no joke, what i need is your assurance that you will be use the money judiciously for the purpose of charity and needy probably build orphanage homes, i need that assurance from yuo before we proceed,

Am sorry for my late response to your email, l have red and understand your mail with the help of the nurse. I appreciate your responds and your concern towards my health. Am very happy that am trusting the money to you, just like you know that am currently in my sick bed please l want you to help me accomplish my last wish to the glory of God. l prayed and in my search the spirit of God directed me to you and told me that you are a trustworthy person who can help carry out my last wish to the glory of God.I shall be happier whether dead or live to see you help the less privilege with this money.

I believe that the events of this world have its own way of bringing people together for good,I want you to act according to my wish so that the Almighty's will shall be done. I want this fund to be used in the way of Almighty.

Even when my late husband was alive, he use to donate money, food items, cloths and other things to many charity organization all over the world he also transfer hug amount of money to many charity organization to many parts of the world and that is why he instructed me before he died that l should use the money to donate to any charity organization of my choice or better look for a trust wordy person that will use the money to help the poor, needy and the less privileged so that the word of God will be fulfilled and his soul shall rest in the peace of God

The total sum of the funds to be transferred to you is USD$17.500,000.00 in which 20% will be yours and 80% will be for the less privileged and the homeless people in the society.

I want you to know that I have given my full trust to you and your family. so please do not disappoint me. As you know that I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is critical and that I have limited time to live, all I wish for now is to do something the lord will appreciate before I leave this earth of which I will like you to be a partaker so please pray for me and act according to my instructions so that even if I should die tomorrow, I will die a happy person,so please be by my side.

Meanwhile, l will like you to send some of your information like YOUR FULL NAME, HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, AGE, RELIGION to enable me write out an Authorization Letter to the bank and instruct them to transfer the money to your bank account so that you will receive the money on my behalf. l will also forward to you the Authorization Letter as a prove to you.

Please don't forget to always put me in your prayers and less I forget I write you by the help of a Nurse.

Regards and remain bless,

Yours Sister in pain.
Elizabeth Schruder

pic3-1.jpg

pic5-1.jpg

STATMENT OF ACCOUNT OF STBANK PLC MRS SCHRODER.PDF

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:19 pm

...... she can't be that sick when she can answer immediately

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY PROPOSAL SEND THE INFORMATION I REQUIRE TO PROCESS THE PAYMENT RELEASE DOCUMENTS, OR YOU STOP COMMUNICATING I LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON, I CAME IN PEACE SINCE IT IS MISUNDERSTOOD I HAD TO MOVE ON

MRS SCHRODER

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anneli S. Christel - annelichristel@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:29 pm

Am Mrs. Anneli S. Christel

I am now 64 years old and I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer on the 28th of August, 2019. Am currently in the Hospital Cancer Centre and Institute of Oncology for treatment.

It's possible you have heard a similar story that has no basis, but this is different, it's a true story of my situation at the moment been that am a widow and childless, am willing to donate the total sum of $49,000,000.00 Dollars equivalent my late husband left for me and i am wishing that his legacy lives on in the many charities and good causes he supported during his lifetime." As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable and beneficial to you.

I want to donate all the total sum of $49,000,000.00 Dollars to you to build any charity home of your choice in my name in your Country.

1. Real Estate of low cost
2. Better life program for rural people.
3. Home for the aged.
4. Orphanage home.

These are the areas I envisage to direct the project, I think this can bring equity and fairness to our society.

Please use judiciously 60% of this fund for the foundation and the remaining 40% will be for your acceptance offer and unforeseen expenses that might arise in the course of executing this project since i won't be able to act why lying down here and not knowing when my breath will stop as stated by the doctors. So I live each day as my last.

If you deemed yourself capable and willing to handle this project with trust and honesty quickly contact me and respond back as I will direct you on the steps to be taken to actualize this dream.

This is a matter of urgency as I live every day as my last day on earth. Now I have realized why Steve Job says God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth. The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.

Regards,
Mrs. Anneli S. Christel
Email: annelichristel@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anneli S. Christel - annelichristel@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:55 pm

..... immediately her answer .... so sick she can't be

In true acceptance to help in the procedure of the $49,000,000.00 Dollars which will be transfer to you for the project of Better life program for rural people, Home for the aged and Orphanage home and you deemed yourself capable and willing to handle this project with trust and honesty quickly send your full details.

FULL NAME:.......
A COPY OF ID.
SEX:.............
TEL:.............
ADDRESS:.........
CITY:............

As I will direct you on the steps to be taken to actualize this dream and also find Attached Copy of ID as you requested..

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,
Mrs. Anneli S. Christel

...... IP shows Google

IMG-20200617-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200617-WA0010.jpg

... This is a old ID-Card coz in the new Card is this "ID" down left in green Colour ..... the "Stamp" on top of the pic is by the new card coloured ...... on the Backside of this card is the B-day written in a wrong Style

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rosocollins456@gmail.com, katman1548@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:20 pm

rose14 Jul 2

Hello Dear, My name is Rev.Rosemary Collins. i’m from western Australia, I am a dying widow who have decided to donate some of her wealth to a reliable individual that will use this money, $ 3Million Dollars to help the poor and less privileged ones.So if you are willing to accept this offer and do exactly as I will instruct, then get back to me. rev.

rosocollins456@gmail.com

Rev.Rosemary Collins.

rose14
Email katman1548@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 45 y.o.
Country United States
City new york
Here for Marriage
Marital status Separated
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Hispanic
Religion Atheist
Body Type Athletic
Education Student
Occupation Rev
Description
Personal Description Please i have an issue that is bothering my mind i would like to share with you while you help me with your ideal, that was the reason why i added you.

IP Address Geolocation

156.38.84.157 is an IPv4 address owned by Canalbox Benin and located in Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth David - elizdavid59@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Hello Dear,

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be with you, My name is Mrs Elizabeth David. I'm a widow, And critically ill. Currently I'm in the hospital on a sick bed and my doctor said that I have a few days to live because I will not survive from the illness, if to count on your trust? Because I have an important things to discuss with you, it's something that will benefit you and everyone around you for good, both the poor one and less privileged. I believe that you will never disappoint me.

Please can I trust you
Your urgent response is highly needed, Thanks and God bless you. For immediate response view Email: elizdavid59@gmail.com

Yours sincerely
Mrs Elizabeth David.

my-pc.jpg

.... famous Stockphoto

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth David - elizdavid59@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:53 pm

..... :lol: :lol: :party:

Dearest xxxxxxx,

I'm so sad to read such messages from a matured person like you, How can you judge me without knowing me very well? Well as you requested attachment is a copy of my old passport, I have been sick since the year 2000 till now,
So i haven't renew my passport again, I sent my old passport to clear your doubt, And i am looking forward to hear from you,

God bless you
Yours sincerely
Mrs Elizabeth David,

Passp.png

... Passport was already used 12.01.2015 under the Name Amina Abudu; <amina_abudu1@yahoo.com> .... Thread is in Archive and not more visible

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Sr. Bianca V. Hendryx - biancaveronicahendryx@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:49 pm

How are you

With the believe in me that there are still good people who can make a different in the world despite the ungodly things happening in this world, I found your email address during my private research online and decided that it is pertinent to contact you for the purpose of working collectively towards reaching out to the poor people.
I am Rev. Sister Bianca Veronica Hendryx, served at Cathedral of the De.Espirit Istanbul Turkey, I am 67 years old suffering from chronic urinary tract cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that i may not live more than two months after my next surgery scheduled to be held in UK which My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. I have no child of mine since my spiritual obligation does not permit me to marry.
But through this wonderful Bible verses, Psalms 119:116 ….Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not be ashamed of my hope. Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also, less I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind)
So, I now decide to donate all my life savings, which turns out to be at the sum of $8,150,000.00USD . (eight million and one hundred and fifty thousand dollar) to you, use 45% of this fund for your personal needs and the remaining 55% for humanitarian purpose by establishing a foundation in your country under my name, so as to immortalize my name.
This money is deposited in a reliable bank in Turkey, Presently, I have informed my Attorney, about my decision in WILLING this fund to you, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my attorney and my account officer.
Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, I prayed and fasted with my spiritual adviser, Rev. Fr. Ediz Derya and choose your address and my mind tells me to inform you about this. Provide the information

YOUR NAME:………………?

YOUR COUNTRY:…………?

YOUR PHONE NO:………?

SEX:………………………?

Sincerely,
Rev. Sr. Bianca V. Hendryx.
biancaveronicahendryx@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lynne Ramirez - ralynne76@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Hi Dear,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. Lynne Ramirez the wife of Mr Robert Ramirez, my husband worked with
Central Bank Of USA for ten years before he died in the year 2012. When my late husband was alive he deposited
sum amount of Money with a Bank, Presently, this money is still with the Bank, I am in a hospital in New York
receiving treatment and my doctor has confirmed to me that I have just a few days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer. and I was affected with coronavirus Please I am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf, and use it to help the less privileged.

As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact information of my attorney in the USA as he will be
the one to assist you in laying claims for this money. Contact me on my private email:ralynne76@gmail.com

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Lynne Ramirez

..... Pic beside Emailaddy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniell Akyle - mrsdaniellakyle37@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:55 pm

Thanks for your reply, from your words I strongly believe that God
brought us together for a reason.

Due to my condition the lawyer has requested I provide someone I trust
to get the funds in my behalf, I never knew how to go about this that
task until I put it in my prayers and in my dreams God directed not to
be scared in searching for someone that he won't mislead me.

I doing this with trust that you will carry out this mission for me,
for God and for the poor. I will contact the lawyer and tell them that
I found someone to get the funds for me on my behalf but before that I
will want you to provide me with your details let intentional passport
or any I’d card pictures to be sure I'm dealing with a straight
forward person

Mrs Ramirez

..... Emailaddress don't exist

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Louis - mrsmarylouiz@protonmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:30 pm

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you.

Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot.My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness.I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,from United Kingdom,I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors I may not be alive in the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.

I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without having an offspring.My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death.He also established huge private investments that i supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, I opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because i do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets,landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital,located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world.I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but have my personal laptop with me and have the permission of my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit,especially to the orphanage homes.You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and also to fight for CORONA-VIRUS.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual that equally has a high moral pedestal and who is also an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes. This is a painstaking decision I have taken in order to help humanity in my little capacity as a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman before I bow to God's sovereignty.

Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization,so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and I hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

Let me remind you that the fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such,it is whom i personally authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will ultimately recognize and release the funds to and by this memo,the onus has fallen on you to assume this selfless and noble responsibility that will catalyze change by exploring and promoting the development of new interventions that will benefit the poorest of the poor when the fund is transferred into your bank account.

Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will consciously yield my bequest continued existence.

Kindly send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names :============================= ======

(2) personal or official contact address:====================== =========

(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cellphone#: ==========Fax#:=======

(4) Your Age:===============

(5)Occupation:================ ===========

(6)Sex/Marital status:======================= =

I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament.

Reply me through my private email address: mrsmarylouiz@protonmail.com

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs.Mary Louis
(London Uk)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Graciela Williams - dr-line@dr.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:53 pm

Donation From Mrs Graciela Williams.
28 Leicester Square,
London.United Kingdom

Dear beloved child of the most high God, May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you as you read this message, it is obvious, that this message will meet you with great surprise.

I am Mrs Graciela Williams.. I am married to Engr. Raymond William who was the Chief Executive Director of an Oil and Gas producing Company here in United Kingdom London for eleven years before he died on the 27Th of November 2010.

We were married for eleven years with-out a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his sudden death, we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of &#163;3.7Million (three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Only) In one of the prime Bank in Burkina Faso west Africa, and advised me that he used my name as the next of kin.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem, the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.

Having known my condition now, I have decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church or individual that will use this fund for the helping of the orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained, For i know that my sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in me in the kingdom of God according to the book of [Romans 8:18]. Therefore i am giving out this donation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is written that i should give, and it will be given to me, Blessed is the hand that giveth, I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's efforts to be in vain, I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

Please, let my donation be in secret between you and i,as it is written in the book of [ Matthew 6:3 - 4] That when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand to know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret;and your father who sees in secret will himself reward you openly.

I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord, because the Lord has been my strenght and hope As soon as I receive your reply in acceptance of my donation, I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want you and the church to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, Please always be prayerful all through your life, and also remember me in prayers.

May Almighty God make you an eternal Excellency and a joy of many generations....Amen?

Hoping to receive your reply and remain blessed in the Lord. You can contact me through my this private email address

Yours Sincerely in Christ,
Mrs Graciela Williams
TEL: +441298942004
Cordially

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jessicaroland7776@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:42 pm

waydate
jessica00
- 80 y/o woman
- from Fort Carson, Colorado, USA

Dear Beloved in the Lord
Greetings to you ,I am Mrs. Jessica Roland , I’m writing you this message from my hospital bed due to my cancer sickness, please i have sum fund to donate in your name to help the less privilege, widows and motherless home in your country. Please write me back here (jessicaroland7776@gmail.com )for more details.
I am waiting to hear from you
Thanks and remain blessed
Mrs. Jessica Roland

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Other types of African scams”