It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widow scam part 3

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mariam Hana - mariammhana1961@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:08 am

free.date/
MARIAMNMVN
Gender Woman
I am looking for: Man (28-99)
Zip Code: 93510
Height: 3 ft. 6 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity White
Education: Associates Degree
Job: Construction
My Beloved friend,

My name is Mariam Hana from USA? I am a widow with a good sense of humor.
i am lying down here in the hospital as a result of having cancer
operation

Dearly Beloved One, It is a great privilege and honor as you read this message, i don`t want you to feel sorry for me because i believe everyone will die someday, my name is Mariam Hana from USA, i am a merchant and a Cocoa Exporter from West African Country and North African Country to United State of America, i am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which has affected my talking & hearing lately. The cancer has reached a critical stage, so my doctors have courageously advised me to indulge in Prayers as well because it is clear that I would not live past the next two to three months. I was raised in an orphanage Home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians so after his death I decided not to re-marry, he died in a fatal motor accident which I know is political motivated because of his venture in the new oil industry. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of (2. 8 million Dollars ) two million eight hundred thousand dollars with a Bank. Presently, the money is still with the bank, and I received a letter from the management of the holding bank as the real depositor urging me to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for such a long or rather issue a letter of approval or power of attorney to somebody to receive it on my behalf or the management will confiscate the funds. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth so far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and India, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of it is the huge cash deposit in a bank , Frankly, I cannot handle things on my self as a result of my illness; I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any Charitable Organization of your choice as soon as I receive your reply I shall use the little money I have for my drugs and Medi-care to procure and issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds and I shall release the contact of the Bank to you. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I hope to hear from you soonest if you are willing to handle this project. Awaiting your urgent reply as soon as possible to my hospital private Email mariammhana1961@ gmail.com Yours in pain Mariam Hana.

Image=>>Cure for leukemia discovered - DEGUATE.com

Mariam Hana - mariammhana1961@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Danielle Kyle - mrsdanillekyle@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Hello beloved,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. Danielle Kyle the wife of
Mr Robert Kyle, my husband worked as an auditor with a bank
for ten years before he died in the year 2012. When my late husband was alive
he deposited money in a with a bank.and This money is still with the bank,
I am in a hospital in the new York receiving treatment
I was affected with corona virus and my doctor has
confirmed to me that I have just a few days to live on earth due to my
esophageal cancer. Please I am choosing you to receive this money on
my behalf, and use it to help the less privileged.
As soon as I receive your response I will appreciate your selfless act
towards the less privilege,
I don’t mind if you could be of trustful help.
I will be waiting to read from you urgently as time is of essence due
the limited time I have and my ill health condition.
I will give to you the contact of my Barrister whom will help you make
claims to the funds or you have your personal Lawyer whom will do that
on your behalf.

Thanks,
Danielle Kyle
Reply Emails mrsdanillekyle@yahoo.com
our Sister ,
Mrs.Kyle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lemonlarissa25@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:10 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
patrisia
Living situation:
With pets
Firstline:
je veux fair un don
About yourself:
Sur ma vie
Looking for:
Hello, I apologize for this intrusion, my name is Véronique Marcelle Sarah GOUSSEAU, I was born on May 22, 1963 in Germany and I live in France. I am sharing this information in this way because I would like to give my money to everyone who believes in God. Apparently I have brain cancer, my doctor just reported that my days are numbered due to deteriorating health. As the Doctor explained to me, the bullet is currently settling in my cerebral cage, I have been suffering from this disease for more than 4 years. I have no children in my life, so I am thinking of donating all my belongings, because I have an amount of 345,000 euros in my account and I don't want to leave it in the bank. If anyone wants to inherit, they can contact me for more information about my victim. E-mail: lemonlarissa25@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gousseauveronique@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:44 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Gousseau
Living situation:
With parents
Firstline:
je veux faire un don
About yourself:
Très très malad
Looking for:
Hallo, ich entschuldige mich für dieses Eindringen, mein Name ist GOUSSEAU Véronique, ich wurde am 22.05.1963 in Österreich geboren und lebe in Frankreich. Ich teile diese Informationen auf diese Weise, weil ich mein Geld jedem geben möchte, der an Gott glaubt. Anscheinend habe ich Hirntumor. Mein Arzt hat gerade berichtet, dass meine Tage aufgrund einer sich verschlechternden Gesundheit gezählt sind. Wie der Arzt mir erklärte, setzt sich die Kugel derzeit in meinem Gehirnkäfig ab. Ich leide seit mehr als 4 Jahren an dieser Krankheit. Ich habe keine Kinder in meinem Leben, deshalb denke ich darüber nach, alle meine Besitztümer zu spenden, weil ich einen Betrag von 345.000 Euro auf meinem Konto habe und ihn nicht auf der Bank lassen möchte. Wenn jemand erben möchte, kann er mich kontaktieren, um weitere Informationen über mein Opfer zu erhalten.
E-Mail: gousseauveronique@hotmail.com

Hello, I apologize for this intrusion, my name is GOUSSEAU Véronique, I was born on May 22nd, 1963 in Austria and I live in France. I am sharing this information this way because I want to give my money to everyone who believes in God. Apparently I have a brain tumor. My doctor just reported that my days are numbered due to deteriorating health. As the doctor explained to me, the bullet is currently settling in my brain cage. I have had this disease for more than 4 years. I have no children in my life so I am considering donating all of my belongings because I have an amount of 345,000 euros in my account and I don't want to leave it in the bank. If someone wants to inherit, they can contact me for more information about my victim.
Email: gousseauveronique@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carole Gallego, carolegallego@hotmail.com & +33756817271

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:30 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Gallego
La Canada Flintridge, California, United States
Living situation:
Friends visit often
Firstline:
+33756817271
About yourself:
Health Problem
Looking for:
Hello, I apologize for this intrusion, my name is Carole GALLEGO, I was born on 21/05/1975 in United State and I live in France. I am sharing this information in this way because I would like to give my money to everyone who believes in God. Apparently I have brain cancer, my doctor just reported that my days are numbered due to deteriorating health. As the Doctor explained to me, the bullet is currently settling in my cerebral cage, I have been suffering from this disease for more than 4 years. I have no children in my life, so I am thinking of donating all my possessions, because I have an amount of 345,000 euros in my account and I do not want to leave it in the bank. If anyone wants to inherit, he can contact me for more information about my victim.
E-mail: carolegallego@hotmail.com

.facebook.com/boureima.ganaba.31
Carole Gallego
Studied at Ville de Paris
Lives in Paris, Tennessee
From Paris, France

Image :mugu: Image

.facebook.com/salou.cyrus.1
Carole Gallego
Lives in Manzanares, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain

Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... given Phone number belongs to:

Le Bon Prix Shop
Gaziantep, Turkey
https:/ /vymaps.com/TR/Le-Bon-Prix-Shop-103499727969133/

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna Johnson <annajohnsonn1975@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Anna Johnson <annajohnsonn1975@gmail.com> wrote:

Good day ,

Please excuse me if i have infringe into your privacy, this may be strange but i have no option but cry out having gone through your profile i think i am convinced you are the right fellow to confide this to. I am Mrs.Anna Johnson from the USA, but we have lived in London, United Kingdom for many years now. I am married to Dr.James Johnson who worked with the Gold Company here in London, for many years before he died in the year 2015. We were married, but had no child. My beloved late Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($11.7Million Dollars) with a bank here in London, United Kingdom , Presently, the fund is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to give this money to care for the disadvantaged, this money will be used the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to take 40 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 60% of the money will go to charity, people on the street and help the orphanage. I grew up as an orphan and have no one as a member of my family, only to end in favor of the house of God is maintained because I have suffered both these diseases.

I want you to always pray for me because the Almighty God is my shepherd. I am waiting for your Urgent reply to inform you how you will receive this Fund, any delay in your reply will give me room in searching for another person or company for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your urgent reply.

Thank you.

Your Sister

Mrs.Anna Johnson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

diarogomez296@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:11 pm

Polishcupiddating
Username:
Bernice
Living situation:
With pets
Firstline:
Jaimerais faire un a cellui ou celle qui aura lach
About yourself:
ou personne qui est serieux

Hallo, tut mir leid, dass ich Sie auf diese Weise kontaktiert habe. Ich habe gerade Ihr Profil gesehen und dachte, Sie brauchen jemanden. Kurz gesagt, ich rufe Esther niederländischer Herkunft an und lebe in Frankreich. Ich leide an schweren Krankheiten, die mich zum sicheren Tod verurteilen, es ist Hirntumor, und ich habe die Summe von 655.000 Euro, die ich dem Vertrauen und der Ehrlichkeit einer Person geben möchte, um "Profit zu machen". Ich bin der Besitzer der Firma Red Mostal Import in Frankreich und vor 6 Jahren habe ich meinen Mann verloren, was mich sehr betroffen hat und heute konnte ich es nicht benutzen, wir haben keine Kinder. Ich möchte diesen Betrag bis zu meinem Tod spenden, vielleicht zählten meine Tage für das Fehlen dieser Krankheit, für die ich eine Heilung hatte, aber ein Beruhigungsmittel in Frankreich möchte nicht wissen, ob Sie dieses Geschenk verwenden können. Hier ist meine E-Mail: diarogomez296gmail.com, können Sie mir eine E-Mail senden oder mir eine E-Mail oder Ihr Problem mit Watsappa geben, Gott sei Dank, segne Sie

Hello, I'm sorry for contacting you this way. I just saw your profile and thought you needed someone. In short, I'm calling Esther of Dutch descent and I live in France. I suffer from serious illnesses that doom me to certain death, it is a brain tumor, and I have the sum of 655,000 euros that I want to give to a person's trust and honesty in order to "make a profit". I am the owner of the Red Mostal Import company in France and 6 years ago I lost my husband which affected me a lot and today I couldn't use it, we don't have any children. I want to donate this amount until my death, maybe my days were counting for the absence of this disease for which I had a cure, but a sedative in France doesn't want to know if you can use this gift. Here is my email: diarogomez296gmail.com, you can email me or email me or your problem with watsappa, thank god bless you

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cecilia U. Shaw - mrsceciliaushaw000@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Hello my beloved in the lord!
Greetings to you,

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

My name is Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 78 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5,000,000.00 USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Kindly send me the below details to enable me forward to my lawyer for immediate process.

Your Full Name:
Your Country/ Address:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Sex:
Marital status:

Please Be Honest

Regards,
Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

coeur6575@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Elisabeth Apr 1
:)
Hello

Elisabeth
Email coeur6575@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 61 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City Londres
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation doctor
Description
Personal Description i'm here for a new story

IP Address Geolocation
160.154.151.237 is an IPv4 address owned by Orange Cote D'ivoire and located in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

wenedeason@activist.com & +13068030619

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Afreedate
Username:
Sophia306
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
Hello dear My name is Sophia Molten, by God grace
About yourself:
Hello dear My name is Sophia Molten, by God grace, i am 70 years old, am from South Africa, but I and my family leave in united state, I have a very blissful family, which this sickness of covid-19 take way, I have been tested positive by this sickness a
Looking for:
Hello dear

My name is Sophia Molten, by God grace, i am 70 years old, am from South Africa, but I and my family leave in united state, I have a very blissful family, which this sickness of covid-19 take way, I have been tested positive by this sickness and I don't know if I will make it or not, that is why I decide to donate, half of my property that worth of 70 million dollars, I want to give it to a very trust wordy person, who don't care only for his/her self, the person who is willing to help others with this money, and you know that it is very hard to see this kind of person today, after giving it a lot of thought, I decide to post this in this dating site, to see if they will be any body, who is willing to do this humanity work for me, I decided to post it in this site, because i have been using this app for years, and I have seen meany people who find true love, because of they trustworthy, and I also know that I can find that trustworthy person here, I only need one person, to do this humanity work for me, so please and please, if you are willing to do this humanity work for me, please contact my lawyer with this phone number; this is his WhatsApp number; +13068030619, I have told her to except only the first person that contact her, after that she will not except any other person again, I only wanted to do this, because want to make sure, that this is only one person that will do this humanity work for me, please don't fell me please, once the money is giving to you, please take half of the money and give half of the money to the helpless one's, I want this humanity work to be over, before two weeks.
Please contact my lawyer with this phone number; +1 3068030619 or you contact him with his email address wenedeason@activist.com
His name is Mr wene Deason Jamison
He is the one who will give you, the money,
Thank you

.... RPO is Hilda Narvaez, 85, of Cleveland ..... Pic is from a Search from Cleveland Police Department 25.07.20 coz she's missing

.whio.com/home/endangered-missing-senior-adult-alert-issued-cuyahoga-county-woman-85/2EBMZ3ND5VEZNKQCDAZTJYR7TM/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cecilia U. Shaw - mrsceciliaushaw000@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:02 pm

My beloved,

Thanks for your mail, I might not live for too long, this is why I want to make sure that someone fulfills my last wish of using my funds to help the less privileged while keeping the rest for their own use.

Meanwhile, you have to send the below details first, once I receive the details I will send you the contact details to contact my attorney who will direct you on how to receive the funds from the bank.

I have also attached my passport, you can go through the document for your perusal.

Full Names:
Phone number:
Address:
Marital status:

Warm Regards,
Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 10:24:43 +0200

PASSPORT.jpg

.... what for a IDIOT!!!!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mrsdobik@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

MY DONATION TO YOU,
between mrsdok67 and Eddward12
mrsdok67
mrsdok67 Apr 13
My Dear.
How are you today? I am Dobi Kablan , If you wouldn't mind I have something I will like to discuss with you. I have decided to make a pledge of donation to support the less privillege under your supervision. it was a Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details
Here is my email:my private email ( mrsdobik@gmail.com )
Mrs Dobi Kablan

mrsdok67
Email mrsdobik@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 69 y.o.
Country Cote D Ivoire
City Abidjan
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Other
Occupation no
Description
Personal Description I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore,

IP Address Geolocation
160.154.77.131 is an IPv4 address owned by Orange Cote D'ivoire and located in Abidjan (Marcory), Ivory Coast
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+22952176307 & landryleboucle@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 am

EuropeDating
Username:
Francine47
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
landryleboucle@gmail.com
About yourself:
I am a retired company director
Looking for:
my goal is to help those who need help man as well as women who need help to live their life

I will not be late, my name is MASSE Francine Suzanne, I am from France, I am 65 years old. I am writing to you about a humanitarian project. My physical condition does not allow me to use it. I will hand over all my things. I almost sold them. Including the wood industry complex, and part of this money will go to various associations, children's centers and the homeless. I do not know what you are doing. Get involved, but I would love to help you help others. 450,000 euros I left on the site. Money that can help you in your business and your projects. I ask you to accept it because it is a gift I am offering you and I am not asking for anything in return. Thanks in advance for what you did, contact me on this number on WhatsApp: +22952176307

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Danielle Kyle - Mr.danillekyle@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Hello beloved,
I am Mrs Danielle Kyle a widow from Switzerland based , i am
suffering from Kidney cancer and I may not live long according to
medical experts. I had no child and I am currently undergoing a great
humiliation from my husband's relatives because i don't have a child,

Please, I want you to help me distribute the sum of Million us
dollars which I inherited from my Late husband to different orphanage
homes, widow, and the less privileged people to fulfill the vow i and
my late husband made to God.I want you to take 50% of the total for
your efforts and use the remaining one as i stated i will give you
more details as soon as i hear from you. Writing from sick bed.

Looking forward for your response.

Your Sister in the Lord

Reply Emails Mr.danillekyle@yandex.com
our Sister ,
Mrs.Kyle

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucy Smith - mrslucysmith00@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am Mrs. Lucy Smith, A widow to Late Mr. John Smith, I am 73years
old, and I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time
cancer of the ear.

From all indications my condition is really
deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live long according
to my doctors. This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very
bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against
terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a
Hospital/a Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for the
benefit of the Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent
of them are Muslims/ Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period
of our marriage we couldn’t produce any child.. My late husband was
very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and
wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather
it gets worsen by the day I decided to divide part of this wealth, to
contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa,
America , Asia and Europe . I selected you after visiting the internet
and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the fund to you for
charity, the less privileged, churches, orphanages and widows,
Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
maintained. I took this decision upon myself because I don't have any
child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be
misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth
acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity. Please I want you to
note that this fund was deposited in a BANK for security purpose. And
upon my instruction,my late husbands lawyer will file application to
the BANK for the release of the consignment to you. May the Grace of
our Lord , the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy
Spirit be with you and your family.

Await Your Urgent Reply via this e-mail address:(mrslucysmith00@gmail.com) any delay in your reply will give me room
in sourcing for a church,another person or Christian individual for this same purpose.

Lucy Smith
Love & Prayers

Return to “Other types of African scams”