It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stewart Douglas - stewartdougalas@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Good Day!

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of US$1500.00 I strongly believe the box will contain about US$2.7 million or more.

In my private search for a reliable person, my proposal now is to present you as the recipient of the cargo since the shipper has abandoned it which is a possibility due to the fact it has been abandoned for a period whereby a new beneficiary can be presented to the clearance department for claim and also my position at this shipping service. Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally.

(1) Full Names, (2) Residential Address, (3) Phone Numbers, (4) Fax Numbers: (5) Email Address, (6) Nationality, (7) Sex, (8) Age, (9) Occupation.

Regards,

Mr.Stewart Douglas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 pm

xxxxxxx xxxxxx

BEFORE I PROCEED WITH YOU AND COMPLETE DELIVERY TO YOU LISTEN , YOU
AND I AS DIPLOMAT MUST SIGN BOND TRUST SHARING
AGREEMENT LETTER

the special cargo non-inspection fee of is US$1500.00 and we both
have to share it quarrel ,I will send copy of the sharing agreement
documents to you.

THE WEIGHT OF CARGO

CONTENT : SUITCASE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE

SUM AMOUNT : US$2.7 MILLION

NO. OF CONSIGNMENT : ONE (1) TRUNK BOXES

LENGTH : 3.6 CM

WEIGHT : 65 KG

BRITISH-PASSPORT.jpg

...didn't know that the Month in UK have 76 Days and the Year 83 Month ......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:48 am

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
<diezonialison@gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/
FERAL :lol: RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
33 LIBERTY STREET NEW YORK, NY 10045. USA.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
http://www.federalreserve.gov/
REF: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$1.500,000.00

Attn: Fund Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: this is to Notify you that all they Entire Board Members of Directors Federal Reserve Board New York City NY Branch and they Board Members / HOMELAND DEPARTMENT / FBI/ have finalized and Signed the Final Release of your long approved Funds which will be release to you Right Away VIA ATM CARD soonest you are ready to follow the last instruction given to you as Authorized and send the sum of $145 only to enable the Final Fund Release Clearance Certificates that back up your Long Approved Fund STAMP AND SIGN by they Federal High Court New York USA so that your funds will be Release to you as we have concluded every necessary arrangement and agreed over the last meeting on Friday 21th Of June 2019,

Further more, they Federal Reserve Board New York City NY Branch have finalized to make sure you confirm your compensation payment as well. the Bank is very much aware that you have fallen into Wrong Hands so many times by Hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby Tarnishing the image of this wonderful country.

They Federal Reserve Board New York City NY Branch wish to notify you that it is obvious that you have not received your Funds which is now in the amount of $1.5 USD (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND United States Dollars) as a compensation award to you, Due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost Held your Fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your Funds all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to unnecessary delay in the receipt of Your Funds and so many losses from your end.

Please, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only $145 Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report.

kindly get back to us as well with the information and also be advice to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to avoid any Wrong Delivery of package.

MR. RONALD FRANK THOM The Delivery Agent USPS Phone number.+1 (657) 214-3479 you can call or send him an sms, but i prefer sms because I'm always busy in the office and i can`t be able to pick calls.

USPS=48hrs/ ( cost-$145)

AMOUNT TRANSFERRING IN PROGRESS $1.5 00 000.00 USD
Transfer Current Percent% : 91%Done/Loading....
FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK Message: Transfer!!! Placed On Hold for Administrative Processing
Out of 100%
Amount Transferring: $1.5 00,000,00USD
Account ID: [ Donation ] A/c Activated ...
[91% Done] Loading... [9% Remaining] Inprogress...

E-mail him right away and ask him how you can send the coverage charge of US$145 to their office for the final procedures.

Email : uspsdeliveryagent61@aol.com
Email : uspsdeliveryagent@aol.com
Tel Call: +1 (657) 214-3479
My Whatsapp or text is +1518 662 0573

You are require to provide your mailing address were you will like us to bring your ATM Card to, fill the gap with your information for your

(1). Your full Name:...
(2). Delivery Address:.....
(3). Your direct Tel, Cell:...
(5). Nearest Airport:........
(6). Your current occupation:.....
(7). Name of Next of Kin and the relationships with him/her:

We will strictly monitor the process of your ATM MASTER CARD delivery to avoid the hopeless situation created by the corrupt officials from been repeated again. For further Clarifications in this matter feel free to Email me and ask any question.

Finally, this is very urgent and important the bank are waiting to hear from you today as soon as you send the money to the proper information given to you over this payment, waiting to hear from you with Good News in other to proceed further.

Your package will be sent to you within 2 working days upon confirmation receipt of the fee. We are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (FRB ATM CARD PAYMENT-NEW YORK 2019) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject,

Please acknowledge receipt of this important information.

Reply back to us accordingly:

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards

Mr. Jerome Hayden Jay Powell
Chairman Director Federal Reserve Bank Of New York
He Was Editor-in-Chief Of The Georgetown Law Journa .
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating opportunities for people - including customers, Shareholders and Associates-to Fulfill their Dreams. text only on: +1518-351-3979
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Keller - marvinkeller233@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Attention;

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this email came to you. In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations, Cyber Crimes Commission (CCc), Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) and the United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy ofa Nations based on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance Project to help and make the world a better place. We have been having meetings for the past 3 months with the Secretary General of the United Nations.

This email come to those who are yet to receive their compensation/inheritance/winnings and who have been scammed in any part of the world, this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or Compensation payments that failed due to Government problems etc. Recently we the Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) arrested internet fraudsters and Scammer with large amount of money so if you are receiving this email its means you where select to be compensated as a scam victim among 100 selected victims with part of the money recover from the internet fraudsters account, . The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate you with the sum of $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS).

100 people where selected across the Globe for this MIDDLE OF THE YEAR COMPENSATION and Your email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team observers and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed, so you are advised to contact Mr. Marvin Keller of the United Nations Compensation Commission, as he is our representative in United State Of America. Contact him immediately for your Compensation payment of $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS) which will be released directly to you in accordance with legal clearance and procedures.

It is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4000128498979908 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 6062. The ATM Card Value is $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS) You are advised that a most withdrawal value of $15,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch site and ATM Center of your choice.

However, you should send him your
Full Name:
Telephone Number:
your Residential Address:
New email address for this safety of this transaction:
Contact Mr. Marvin Keller immediately for your compensation payment
Mr. Marvin Keller
Director- General,
ATM Card Payment
Washington Field Office
Email: marvinkeller233@gmail.com

He is obliged to give you a call and treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via email.

NOTE: Under normal circumstances the collection of your ATM CARD the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the DELIVERY FEE ONLY of your ATM CARD via RIA money transfer, which will cost you just $150 USD only, the RIA or Money Gram payment receipt of $150 USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection. Ask Mr. Marvin Keller for the instruction on how to send the delivery fee of $150 to him, Please note that the delivery fee can not be deducted from your ATM CARD due to the fact that no one has the authority to unlucky and use your ATM CARD on your behalf because you alone will be the one to first use the card for the first withdrawal with your secret code.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr. Marvin Keller in other for the FBI to bring justice to them.

Good luck and kind regards,
Making the world a better place!
GOD BLESS USA.
REGARDS.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ambassadorofficedepartment@gmail.com & +229-90638235

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 pm

tagged.com/profile/6078407459
James Paul
41 · Cotonou, Benin

U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, COTONOU ATTN: DEAR BENEFICIARY. AN OFFICIAL MEETING WAS HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC AND MINISTER OF FINANCE LAST WEEK CONCERNING THE UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,I WAS VERY MUCH CONCERNED AND ALSO MR.PATRICE A.G TALON THE BENIN REPUBLIC PRESIDENT WHEN WE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE PAID SO MUCH MONEY AND YET HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP. I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL VISIT AND I WILL COME ALONG WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CONTAINING SUM OF $1.1 MILLION DOLLARS ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO THE COUNTRY. BUT I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC, I AM U.S GOVERNMENT AGENT AND HAVE THE VETO POWER TO PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS. JUST LIKE I HELPED TWO PERSONS THAT RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS FOR THE PAST MONTH THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICE. PLEASE SEND YOUR INFORMATION AS REQUESTED BELOW:- 1. YOUR FULL NAME;============= 2. CELL PHONE NUMBER;========== 3. OCCUPATION;================= 4.YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS;========== 5. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE. YOU REALLY PAID MUCH IN REGARDS OF THE DELIVERY AND THAT SURPRISED MR.PRESIDENT. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY AS I SHALL BE BRINGING IT BY MYSELF AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME,AND ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING IN THIS TRANSACTION AS MR.PATRICE A.G TALON THE BENIN REPUBLIC PRESIDENT MENTION IS THE REGISTRATION FEE OF $40 USD FOR YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT TO BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE. NOTE THAT ONCE THIS PACKAGE IS REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE IT WILL BE DELIVERED SAFELY TO YOUR DOORSTEP AS NO CUSTOMS OR IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS CAN EVER STOP THE PACKAGE ON THE PROCESS OF ME BRINGING IT TO YOUR DESTINATION. AND BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND REGISTRATION FEE OF $40 USD ONLY. RECEIVER NAME;==========Roland Soton RECEIVER COUNTRY;=======BENIN REPUBLIC RECEIVER CITY;==========COTONOU AMOUNT TO SENT;=========$40 USD ONLY OFFICE EMAIL;(ambassadorofficedepartment@gmail.com) OFFICE MOBILE;+229-90638235 AMBASSADOR W. STUART SYMINGTON. U.S. AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christine Lagarde - christinelagardeimf981@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 pm

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
HEADQUARTERS
WASHINGTON DC, 20431 UNITED STATES
IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde

Attention: Sir/Madam

We the members of international monetary fund (IMF) working in 189 countries to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

We received a letter from international security store keepers, that the sum of $10.5M, with name and address, was deposited in there office by a diplomat due to incomplete documentation, after our background verification, we found out that this money is for your contract/inherited fund.

The IMF Director has decided to raise a draft in favor of your name, to enable you receive the fund through United State Postal Services ( USPS).

The delivery/ processing charges is $460.

The money will be paid to IMF cash receiving officer

RECEIVE NAME:HARRIET THOMPSON

ADDRESS:BEAUMONT, TEXAS 77706 USA

AMOUNT:$460

Our fundamental objective is Surveillance of the global economy, The IMF is mandated to oversee the international monetary and financial system and monitor the economic and financial policies of its member countries.

IMF improve governance and fighting corruption, Enhancing the rights of foreign investors, Increasing the stability of investment.

The IMF was one of the key organizations of the international economic system; its design allowed the system to balance the rebuilding of international capitalism with the maximization of national economic sovereignty and human welfare.

Send the following information

YOUR NAME:
YOUR ADDRESS:
YOUR CELL PHONE.

looking forward to your anticipated co-corporation.
IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde
Managing Director
Christine Lagarde

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Williams Johnson - westernunionpaymentoffice96@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:12 pm

WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL BENIN REPUBLIC.
ADDRESS/ 104 AVENUE TOKPA/ AGBUKO WAY PORT-NOVO BENIN REPUBLIC
Contact Email;(click reply)
DATE: 26/06/2019

ATTENTION:

READY THIS EMAIL CAREFUL

This is to confirm the receipt of your email application for the release
of your US$2.5Million through this office WESTERN UNION Service mode of
payment at counter as directed and we have since commenced the relevant
programming and the documentations of the said fund, as we are
instructed to make the first payment MTCN available the next day upon
the receipt of the application from the beneficiary which is you.

It is our pleasure to inform you that the Benin Financial Intelligence
Unit, (BFIU) after their careful verifications on your payment has
granted us their approvals and Clearance in your favor to release your
payment of US$2.5Million USD (two Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars only). And we equally wish to inform you that we have
also finalized our indoor formalities regarding the transfer of your
outstanding fund to the address you provided. Due some financial
regulations under the WESTERN UNION Chartered Act of 2007 Benin
Republic, the limits that can be send out from here to an individual in
a foreign country is $7,450.00 per transfer. With the above development
we have scheduled that your payment will come in a manner of one MTCN
numbers which is $7,450.00 daily with Sunday as an exception unless
where is stated otherwise. Bases on the instructions given to us to
start the processing and programming of the first payment upon the
receipt of application request from you for the release of your first
payment, we have signed and endorsed the release of your first
$7,450.00, but please be inform that before we can release the MTCN
numbers to you, you have to fulfill our obligation by providing the sum
of $75 usd to secure the International Remittance Form (IRS) from
Federal Ministry of Finance. These are the basic Legal Transfer
Documents that are required to facilitate the transfer of these Funds to
you and has to be signed originally, The IRS form will cost $75 and the
cost of this is the primary concern of the beneficiary.

We want to make it clear to you that our policy does not charge you for
any upfront payment before releasing your transfer MTCN Numbers but due
to inactive of your transfer file the system cannot keep record of your
transfer proceedings for transparency as demanded by the Central Bank of
Benin to help checkmate the present economics crisis of world over
today, and unless the file is renew the fund cannot be release to you,
so understand why you are being charged, without renewing your payment
file you can not be able to pick up your first payment.

The cost for securing (IRS) of your transfer proceedings is $75 and once
that is being obtained we shall update and validating unit your transfer
file will be build and the system will program your first transfer MTCN
of $7,450.00 ready for pick up at any WESTERN UNION outlet closer to
you. Bear in mind that we don't have authority over your fund yet until
you present the required charge in other to secure the International
Remittance Form and also be rest assure that once we obtain the said
document, you will start receiving your first payment of $7,450.00 and
the rest of the payment.

Note this: if there is any mistake to your Name and address you
provided, please correct it now before the programming will start. Use
Below information to send the $75 for your first MTCN Numbers of
$7,450.00 to be release Immediately:

Receivers: jerry Ade
City: Cotonou
Amount: $75usd

Please send the fee through western union office around you and get back
to us with MTCN slip in other to proceed on your transfer. Your rapid
response is highly needed.

Thanks and my regards.

Mr.Williams Johnson
GENERAL MANAGER OF WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL BENIN REPUBLIC
Contact Email;(click reply)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Caroline Owen - mscarolineow@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Dear Friend ,

I am Ms Caroline Owen. A computer scientist with central
bank of Nigeria. I am 28 years old, work with
C.B.N. I came Across your file which was marked X and your
released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found
out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate
but the fund has not been release To you. The most annoying
thing is that they cannot tell you the truth That on no
account will they ever release the fund to you.

Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not
understand It because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing
I will need to Release this fund is a special HARD DISK we
call it HD120 GIG. I will Buy it, recopy your information,
destroy the previous one, and Punch the computer to reflect
in your bank within 24 banking hours.
Here are the names of my Top Boss and his colleagues who
specially involve in this scheme of evil.

1. Prof Charles Soludo
2. Malam Nuhu Ribadu
3. Hon Ngozi Okonji Iwuala
4. Shamsuddeen Usman
5. Ahmed Usman
6. Dr Idris Ahmed
7. Dr Lamido Sanusi
8. Sen David Mark
9. Dr Olushegun Aganga
10. MRS FARIDA WAZIRI
11 REV KELVIN AMOR
12 PETER OF IMF LIASON OFFICE
13 MRS ANNA OBI
14 BARRISTER GODWIN JOHNSON
15 UGOCHUKWU STEPHEN
16 MR UDEMBA IFECHUKWU
17 REV WELLEY AMAH

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after
which I will Run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you
are interested. Do get In touch with me immediately, you
should send to me you’re convenient Tel/fax numbers for
easy communications and also re confirm your Banking
details, so that there won't be any mistake.

Regards,
Ms Caroline Owen

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Ashley - mr.frankashley54@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm here to inform you that you ATM MasterCard which cost some of $6.8
million dollars has be delivered here in our courier company since
Wednesday last week so please get back to me now with you full
information where i can delivery this package to you tomorrow morning
and also to let you know that you will pay $100 Google Card for the
delivery fee okay thanks

Mr Frank Ashley.
Email: mr.frankashley54@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Clems Brown - LUCYBRATT77@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Good day sir/madam

i am contacting you in respect to your delivery packaged insert $4.5m
atmcard which was instructed by my BOSS Clems Brown to send across to
you $4.5m atmcard. But to my surprising this morning a woman mrs. Caro
lyon came up here that you are DEAD and that you instructed her to
claim your fund. Now reconfirm to me with your current information if
you are truly Dead Or still Alive to receive your card. thanks and
regards

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edward L. Bernard - mredwardlbernard459@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I am here to notify you of your US$8.9 Million which supposed to be
sent to you by anyway of your choice but you have kept silent because
of the cash that you were told to send. Please i am here to inform you
that the federal minister of finance has make it very easy for you.
Now you are to send only $50 and you will have your cash without
anymore delay.minister of finance has make it very easy, for you and
we are waiting

Please make sure that you send the $50 google play card immediately
you get this message including your information, i will be waiting for
the $50 google play card copy, we believe you are aware that your cash
is from united states and will get to you through delivery, and you
should reconfirm your full information.

Thanks,
Mr. Edward L. Bernard,
Email: mredwardlbernard459@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Godwin Emefiele - govgodwine@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:40 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja, Nigeria.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Contract Payment Notification
Valued Amount:$5,500,000.00 USD
Payment File #/FGN/PTF/407/2010)
Contact Notification # MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
EMAIL: govgodwine@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary

I will appreciate your response to my email in regards to your contract payment forwarded to my office from the Federal Government of Nigeria Revenue Office for immediate payment. I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

In view of the outcome of Our meeting today, for the transfer of your five million five hundred thousand united states dollars, we have finally concluded our decision to release your payment through the Bank to Bank Wire Transfer Besides our transfer charge here is the amount of $159 and that's only money which you have to pay and in your next e-mail i will provide to you details where you can send the transfer charge of $159 USD to this Central Bank of Nigeria.

Then Since I have to work with the above instruction I required you should reconfirms your information immediately, it take three banking day to confirms in your account or 72 hours from the time you confirms the transfer payment slip.

1) Your Full Name:_______________________
2) Address: ______________________________ __
3) Your Phone Number:_________________
4) Bank Name:_________________________ ____
5) Address:______________________ ___________
6) Account Number________________________ ___
7) Routing Number________________________ ___
8) Your Bank phone number____________________
9) Your date of Birth_________________________ _

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience this might case your in other to receive your payment by the last administration and management of our bank, which I come to correct and put smiles on your face again.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kevin McAleenan - file12434567@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Greetings

I am Kevin McAleenan an American attorney and national security expert serving as the sixth and current United States Secretary of Homeland Security at Washington DC International airport. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned consignment box valid of 8.5usd through a Diplomat from Africa, which was transferred from London Heath-row international Airport to our facility here in us America, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. And your email address where placed on the consignment box that's why I'm contacting you directly. you're advise to write back to us for further information about this consignment box.

You’re hereby advise to provide your correct or current contact information as followed which this will enable a successful delivery of your consignment box with value 8.5 Million United States Dollars.

FULL NAMES
CONTACT ADDRESS
COUNTRY
OCCUPATION
MOBILE NUMBER

You’re to provide the below information as followed and I will be waiting to hear back from you with a positive response

Best regards
Kevin McAleenan
3801 nebraska ave nw,Washington, dc 20016, USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Patrick - patrickfrank47@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 pm

FIDELITY BANK PLC
Fidelity Place, 2 Kofo Abayomi St,
Victoria Island101241,
Abuja,Nigeria
Fidelity_Bankplc@representative.com

Dear Customer.

I AM Mr. Frank Patrick, the Director, foreign operations and head of payment verification unit of Fidelity Bank PLC, Lagos Nigeria, in line with the instruction from the presidency that your accrued interest should be paid to you immediately instead of the principal sum, which has been the case before now.

Some time ago, your contract / inheritance sum was brought to our bank by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN), after some period of time; the money was taken back to the Federal Government Treasury. This was done because of the autocracy from the CBN where they use beneficiary money to make interest from deposit with local banks for short period of time. This has frustrated so many fund beneficiaries and also caused several delay from getting foreign beneficiaries paid their due sum.

But with the intervention of the Presidency giving the Fidelity Bank of Nigeria the unanimous right to handle all foreign payment under the supervision of the CBN. As the case maybe, the CBN has declared the sum of US$2.8M as your accrued interest and also approved this sum to be paid to you without any further delay. It is my duty to verify your information and also ensure that the said amount is immediately allocated for payment.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you in get MTA-card for withdraw your funds)

Bank Name and Address______________
Account Number:____________________
Account Name:______________________
Routing Number:____________________
Bank address:______________________
Home address:______________________
Country Name:______________________
Telephone number:__________________

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking need

Mr.Frank Patrick
Email: Fidelity_Bankplc@representative.com
Director, Foreign Operations {FIDELITY BANK PLC}

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Raymond Godwin - dalexmath@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:10 pm

International compensation Payment Programme
(United Nations )united Kingdom Office
Office Of Director General
compensation Payment Department &
Payment Monitoring Unit.
107 London Lane, BR1 4HF
LONDON-ENGLAND.
Tel: +44-161-850-884

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

I am DR. Raymond Godwin the newly Director general international compensation unit, United-Nations office London, I am delighted whole heartedly to inform you that the contract/Inheritance/Lotto panel of the (UN) have given the irrevocable right and privilege to facilitate the final release of your approved part payment of US$5,200,000.00 (US$5.2M) into your nominated bank account in your favor,

After final meeting on 3rd June 2019 here in United Kingdom because of (Brexit),United Kingdom decision in June 23, 2016 referendum to leave the European Union (EU) ,The British Government in conjunction with highest authorities been the incumbent Government of the United States of America, and ,UN Secretary General Mr. Antonio Guterres,IMF,with other concerned countries that has come together as one re-union organization agreed to reward you and other beneficiaries compensation of US$5,200,000.00 due to the delayed you have had at the past ,British Government has giving all the financial institution fourteen days(14 days) to immediately release all pending funds Contract/Inheritance/ Lotto winning fund in their custody to the Beneficiary of the funds after( Brexit )meeting by the concern countries .
your (E-mail Id &Name) among currently approved beneficiaries who are to benefit 100% from this compensation Payment Programme

Please note very carefully, Mr.David L.Wilson and his foreign partner from your country came to my office today with a sworn affidavit on your behalf, and the application was attached with a registered "Power of Attorney" approved by one Barrister John Swatz, of J.Swatz & Associates, also a Letter of Consent" submitted by the said Mr. David L.Wilson for the outright "CHANGE" of your said yet unclaimed part-payment fund "OWNERSHIP" to his name's as your authorized representative.which he proved to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated below.

Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
Bank Address: No:1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, New York, NY.10081
Bank Account Number #: 227863934766.
Routing Number #:021000021
Beneficiary: Name: Blue Bell Realty, Inc

However, before this is done, you are hereby requested to confirm to us without delay the followings: If Mr.David L.Wilson is one of your Director's as he claimed. Please also confirm if you have authorized Mr.David L.Wilson to change your banking particulars to the following particulars above. You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim and kindly give us reason why you decided to affect the above Change of Account.

If you are not aware of this claim ,please it is very important that you confirm to us immediately your (1) YOUR RECEIVING BANK COORDINATE, (2)APPROVED FUND AMOUNT, (3)PRIVATE PHONE , your current house ADDRESS so that we can cross-check it with our file. We have decided to contact you because the conduct of the two (2) men became suspicious due to the unsatisfactory information they provided concerning this transfer, and as a result, I decided to give them two (2) days appointment to enable me make necessary verification from you and the appropriate authorities in the release of your fund.

Kindly advise us appropriately whether the two men are acting on your permission and instruction or not. This measure is being taken to avoid making payment into wrong account because the payment is ready to transfer. We hope you will avail yourself the opportunity by complying with the above directive, so as to enable us release your fund as scheduled.

Note importantly that, you might likely receive this message in your inbox, spam or junk folder which happens as a result of your web host, while I look forward hearing from your Swift reply regarding this update, thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
DR. Raymond Godwin,
Director international compensation (UN)

Return to “Other types of African scams”