It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Josh Godwin - westernunionotransfer@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have reviewed all the problems regarding the transfer of your USD $7.5 Million and due to your inability to receive your funds.We have decided to deposit your funds with western union here in Republic due Senegal which will be the easiest and fast way to receive your funds without more delaying.

Therefore,You have to contact the western union with the below details to start receiving your funds. However, Be in mind that we have already paid for the deposit charges and the only money you will pay is the capitation fee of $120 only in other to start receiving your funds through western union. Below is the western union Contact Address which you can contact them now and start receiving your money.

First i want you to reconfirm this below information's to us.

Your full name......
Your Country........
Your Phone number....
Occupation/Valid ID.....

Contact person.
Mr. James Ben
Western Union manager
Email: westernunionotransfer@gmail.com
Phone number +221 703105296.

Contact them as soon as you received this message to avoid the demurrage fee.I gave them your information’s address but you have to re-confirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the receiver name. Let me know as soon as you receive your funds and be informed that any delay at this time may be dangerous.Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithful
Mr. Josh Godwin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Josh Godwin - westernunionotransfer@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariam Abacha - dwwit@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 pm

Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxx.

Thank you for your utmost response to me, I believe that two of us will be of great assistance to each other as you stand to gain immensely with this your association with my family Firstly, for your clarification and understanding,this money was deposited with a finance firm In disguise as a family treasure since 5th of may 2014. it is not an ill gotten wealth rather it was willed to me by my late husband, from the oil sector of this country called (NNPC) as his entitlement . as you can see this transaction is 100% risk free On your acceptance to render this assistance to me .

Secondly, I need a trustworthy person for this business, your full name, your contact address, your occupation, your phone number and your fax number. so that I can fax you my International passport. I attached my family pictures to you, and my National I'd Card so that you will know the person you are Dealing with

Thirdly, Bear in mind that this transaction demands absolute confidentiality because all properties, assets and bank accounts both local and International bearing the ABACHA'S family name, have been confiscated by the Already elected civilian president of Nigeria,hence I will not want to be exposed. Bear in mind that this is the only remaining fund for the survival of my family also i will like to invest half of my share to your company Call my son as soon as you receive this mail and supply to us all the information's needed , so that we can commence immediately towards the actualisation of this business

As soon as i hear from you with the information's, The Attorney will draft a trust agreement letter that will help both of us have a mutual understanding over the transaction. with all this, it will make me to forward your documents to the security Firm as the beneficiary. Please try and call my son prince Abbas Abacha with this number Immediately okay. Thanks as I wait for your immediate reply, Are you on Whats Apps? may i have it.
Allah Hafiz.
Mrs Mariam Abacha.

Me-and-President-Good-Luck.jpg

Prince-Abbas-Abacha.jpg

Fund-Origin-Certificate.jpg

.... RPO is Mohammed Abacha, is the eldest surviving son of Nigeria's former de facto President, the late general Sani Abacha and Maryam Abacha

Passport.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Yovo - bk1959286@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:14 pm

ICPO BENIN REPUBLIC IN CONJUNCTION WITH ICPC BENIN
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other
Related Offenses Commission
United Nations Approved Anti-fraud Unit
Scam Victims Compensation Programme

Dear Approved Beneficiary,

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS GOVERNMENT
HAS TODAY RECEIVE A BAD NEWS ABOUT YOUR SUDDEN

DEATH,THAT OCCUR TO YOU,WHICH YOUR NEXT OF KIN CAME TO OUR BANK TO
INFORM THIS GOVERNMENT THAT YOU HAD AN AUTO-CRASH ACCIDENT

LAST WEEK,THAT YOU LOST YOUR LIFE DURING CAUSE OF THE ACCIDENT,WHICH
YOU ARE NO LONGER ALIVE,TO CLAIM YOUR OVER DUE FUNDS.

YOUR NEXT OF KIN CAME TO OUR OFFICE HERE IN BENIN TO INFORM THIS
OFFICE WITH A COPY OF AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF BANK ACCOUNT TO

CLAIM THIS ATM CARD FROM OUR BANK,ON BEHALF OF YOUR FAMILY. YOUR NEXT
OF KIN INFORM THIS OFFICE THAT HE WAS SENT FROM YOUR

FAMILY TO BRING A DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT TO CLAIM THIS FUNDS.

THE VICE PRESIDENT OFFICE WRITE TO KNOW FROM YOUR FAMILY IF THIS STORY
IS TRUE OR NOT,AS WE HAVE KEPT YOUR NEXT OF KIN UNDER

OUR INVESTIGATION UNIT,UNTILL THIS OFFICE HEAR FROM YOUR FAMILY OR YOU
AS THE BENEFICIARY,TO KNOW IF THE AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE

OF BANK ACCOUNT IS TRUE OR NOT TO AVOID MISTAKE,OR MIX UP

THIS OFFICE WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOUR FAMILY 48HRS
TO RESPOND BACK TO THIS OFFICE TO KNOW IF THE PAINFUL

STROY IS THROUGH,WITH THE AFFIDAVIT BROUGHT TO THIS GOVERNMENT IS TRUE
OR NOT,BEFORE WE PROCEED FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS FUNDS

TO YOUR NEXT OF KIN BANK ACCOUNT PRESENTED TO THIS GOVERNMENT THAT YOU ARE DEAD.

BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT RECEIVED FROM YOUR NEXT OF KIN TO CLAIM THIS
FUNDS FROM THIS GOVERNMENT THAT YOU ARE DEAD LAST

WEEK.BANK DETAILS CONFIRM IF THIS BANK INFORMATION IS REAL.

BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK,
ALABERT STREET DURBAN
BRANCH CODE: 331420
ACCOUNT NO: 61053229038
BENEFICIARY: MR. MARK ROBERT

BE INFORM THAT IF IN THE NEXT 48HRS OF THIS NOTICE THIS OFFICE CLUED
NOT HEAR BACK FROM YOUR FAMILY OR YOURSELF THAT WE WILL

ASSUME THE AFFIDAVIT BROUGHT TO OUR OFFICE IS CORRECT,AND THE APPROVED
FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR NEXT OF KIN BANK

ACCOUNT PRESENTED TO OUR BANK.

Your visa debit card (ATM) number; 4539-7978-0214-3027 has been
approved and upgraded in your favor this morning. Your secret

pin number is 6742. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of
$10,000 usd is permitted for withdrawal per day and we

are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of
the ATM center of your choice/nearest to you.

In line with the fiscal Regulatory policy, the only STATUTORY FEE you
are required to pay is the compulsory Economic Recovery

Levy/Payment Authorization Mandate (Judicial Endorsement/Registration)
of $95.00 only.

Be aware that the courier delivery charges has been paid on your
behalf by the government and shipment shall commence as soon

as we hear from you, so you are advised to copy the below receiver's
details to locate western union or Ria money or itunes

card around you to send the $95 and you shall get your Card within
24hrs and no hidden fee.

Receive Name:::Jimy Amac
Amount . $95 usd
City:::Cotonou

Therefore get in touch with us with the payment right now if you are
ready to receive the compensation fund. You are under

obligation to follow the rules we handed down to the courier guiding
this payment.

I wait to receive the payment information today.

May God be with you.

Kind regards,

Signed. . . .

Mr.Daniel Yovo
Email: bk1959286@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

patriciachandler0@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:15 pm

You were chosen to receive a Cash Grant Donation of €1,700,000 from Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, Respond back for more details email me at: patriciachandler0@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Ben - westernunionotransfer@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Attention Beneficiary

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail regarding of your Fund Transfer through this Western Union Office.I want to inform you regards to the final conclusion of your transfer as we has Instructed by your partner to send your funds to you through Western Union Money Transfer for easier receive of your inherited funds without any further delay.

The Transfer of your funds shall Commence today with your first payment of $5000 per day as ordered by the Federal Ministry for Finance.
However,The arrangement has been made while you are required to pay the capitation fee of $120 to enable you start receiving your money today which you will be receiving $5000 every day until you receive your total funds USD $7.5 Million as we have in Our File here.

Below is your first payment details but you can not withdraw the money because it is on hold until the payment of $120 is made.

MTCN: 789- 591-2840
Amount:$5000

To confirm your payment online by yourself. You have to click the link below

.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

Then put the MTCN 789- 591-2840 in the tracking number and click. Continue. You will confirm by yourself that your money transfer is ready to pick up at any Western Union agent location in your country, but you can not pick it up due to the capitation fee.

You are advice to send the money through Western Union or money Gram today and get back to us with the payment slip.

Receiver name......JOHN AMEKE
Country......Senegal
City....Dakar
Amount to send...$120
MTCN #.............?

Therefore, we are waiting for the capitation fee of $120 today to enable you pick up your first $5000 today and another $5000 tomorrow until you receive your total funds which is USD $7.5 Million as we have in Our file here.

Sincerely yours
Mr. James Ben

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Ashley - mr.frankashley54@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:05 am

In regard to your package which contain the visa Card.

World bank update me yesterday that your package have stay long than what they expected and they want you to show some seriousness to the charge fee required to get the package shipped to you. I know things are hard now in terms of financially but you need to know that this package is very important and the total amount the visa Card contain is $20 Million usd and your daily limit withdraw is $15,000 per day program by the International Credit system.

The charge fee required to pay the security keeping fee is $50 and this is the last fee required if any other fee occurs i will make sure world bank return all the money you have sent previously so you have nothing to worry about. I assure you that i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is paid.

Went to any store and brought iTunes card $50 only and get back to me with the confirmation copy details required .World bank so shipment will commence immediately.

NOTE: THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOUR VISA CARD CONTAIN IS $20 MILLION USD AND THIS INCLUDES INTEREST UP TILL DATE. YOUR DAILY LIMIT WITHDRAW IS m $15,000 PER DAY.ONCE YOUR PACKAGE IS SHIPPED AND YOU RECEIVE IT YOU WILL RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE SPENT. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Have a wonderful day and remember all you need to send is $50 iTunes card only to complete everything.
Do not reply to this email address ( mr.frankashley54@gmail.com ) if your not interested by receiving your package .

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA.

Best Regards
Sing and stamp by World Bank Group
President, Mr Frank Ashley Kim and CEO Philippe Le Houerou

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Jefferson Makati - unimffdpaymentoffice@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:19 pm

The Presidency
Federal Republic of Nigeria
United Nation & IMF Payment Monitoring Office
Presidential Complex, Garki
Abuja, Nigeria

Dear Beneficiary,

Re: US$2,550,000,00. (Two Million Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) Part Payment of Your Over Due Outstanding Debt.

Be informed that the United Nations, World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) have in view of the global economic reality reached a consensus with the Nigeria Government under the leadership of President Mohamadu Buhari that every legitimate beneficiary’s payment found satisfactory after due payment verification should be released without any charges except for the procurement of the (BPPF) AO1H which is for the processing of the beneficiary's payment which value of the form should not exceed the global standard cost of US$295 (Two Hundred & Ninety Five United States Dollars Only) as approved by the World Bank & IMF which is in strong compliance of Beneficiary Statutory Payment Act of 2002 and as amended in 2007.

It was therefore agreed that any other statutory cost ''excluding the Beneficiary’s Payment Processing Form (BPPF) Form (AO1H) of (US$295 only) for the processing and release of your fund'' and every other charges or fees delaying the release of any beneficiay's fund should be deducted from the principle amount. In strict compliance to this payment resolution, you are advised to reconfirm your details which should include your direct contact telephone and scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license to enable us send you the (BPPF) Form (AO1H) for payment re-validation, processing and release of your prolonged payment which has been delayed for so long without any positive result after all the funds you might have possibly spent in your pursuit of this fund without any additional cost and should you have any questions do not hesitate to do so.

Thanks as we look forward to your timely response in order to process your payment so kindly get in touch with this office and pick up your payment processing form and thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Jefferson Makati. UNIMFPM Representative
Alhaji Amba Bawa Payment Coordinator Presidency
Cc: Governor CBN
Cc: Federal Ministry of Finance
Cc: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:45 pm

World Bank Group
<federal.official@yahoo.com> wrote:
In regard to your package which contain the visa Card.

World bank update me yesterday that your package have stay long than what they expected and they want you to show some seriousness to the charge fee required to get the package shipped to you. I know things are hard now in terms of financially but you need to know that this package is very important and the total amount the visa Card contain is $20 Million usd and your daily limit withdraw is $15,000 per day program by the International Credit system.

The charge fee required to pay the security keeping fee is $100 and this is the last fee required if any other fee occurs i will make sure world bank return all the money you have sent previously so you have nothing to worry about. I assure you that i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is paid.

Went to any store and brought iTunes card $100 only and get back to me with the confirmation copy details required .World bank so shipment will commence immediately.

NOTE: THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOUR VISA CARD CONTAIN IS $20 MILLION USD AND THIS INCLUDES INTEREST UP TILL DATE. YOUR DAILY LIMIT WITHDRAW IS m $15,000 PER DAY.ONCE YOUR PACKAGE IS SHIPPED AND YOU RECEIVE IT YOU WILL RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE SPENT. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Have a wonderful day and remember all you need to send is $100 iTunes card only to complete everything.
Do not reply to this email address ( world.ba.president@mail.com ) if your not interested by receiving your package .

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA.

Best Regards
Sing and stamp by World Bank Group
President, Jim Yong Kim and CEO Philippe Le Houerou
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

revvincentani@gmail.com & drvincentubah@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:46 am

REVVINCENT ANI
<drvincentubah@gmail.com> wrote:
REV VINCENT ANI
TELEX DEPT CBN.
Central Bank of Nigeria.CBN
EMAIL-- revvincentani@gmail.com

ATTN:
Beneficiary,
VERY URGENT MESSAGE
YOUR FILE FUND PAYMENT OF $12.5M IS NOW ON MY TABLE AS THE PRESIDENT OF
NIGERIA MR BUHARI HAS OTHER ME THE DIRECTOR OF THE TELEX DEPARTMENT
CBN TO VERIFY/MONITOR AND PAY ALL THE OUT STANDING REMAINING FUND DEBT
TO ALL THE BENEFICIARIES INVOLVED IMMEDIATELY WHICH YOU ARE AMONG.

BASE ON THE MEETING HE HELD WITH THE UNITED NATION REGARDS ON FOREIGN
PAYMENT NOW HE WON THE ELECTION FOR THE SECOND TENOR TO CONTINUE AS
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA FOR SECOND TENOR.

YOU ARE TO SEND IMMEDIATELY TO ME YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER AND YOUR
BANK NAME AND BANK TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR
BANK FOR IMMEDIATE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR TOTAL FUND OF $12.5M WITH OUT
ANY FURTHER DELAY DIRECTLY FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN OR ANY OF
OUR OFF SHORE CENTER AS THE CASE MAY BE.

SEND IMMEDIATELY ALL THE REQUIRE INFORMATION AS I AM WAITING.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

REGARDS
REV VINCENT ANI
DIRECTOR TELEX DEPT.
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Daniel - www.unitedbankafricaplc@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:38 pm

UBA Bank - United Bank for Africa
57, Marina, Uba House,
Lagos Island,
Marina, Lagos.
Tel : +234-7088368813

Attn:Beneficiary.

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? This is Because we have
received a notification/ Authorization from one MRS.ANNE WILLIAMS mandating us
to transfer your funds to her Canadian Bank account.

Be informed that we discovered the said funds in your name throughyour
Email address.
But we are surprise that MRS.ANNE WILLIAMS indicated that you are dead
and therefore has requested us to hand over your funds to her .

Kindly get in touch with us if you are still alive to avoid wrong payment or
diversion of your funds.

Kindly reply via my private email address only ( www.unitedbankafricaplc@gmail.com)

FROM UBA HEAD QUARTER MORGAN DANIEL
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - NIGERIA-UBA)
PHONE +2347088368813

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jude Ofoma - ofoma_jude111@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:20 pm

From The Desk of Mohammed Mahmoud
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja
Reply this mail to this Email Address: mahmoud.mohammedx@gmail.com

Sir ,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Reply this mail to this Email Address: mahmoud.mohammedx@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Farida Nzamber - spycltd8@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:25 pm

$12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) - Head Office
200 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email: ( spycltd8@gmail.com )
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/20-041804.
Reference File No.: rbc/00/208-201.

Attention Customer,

The Board of Trustees and Management of (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada wish to officially inform you today that your outstanding Award Prize from the COCA-COLA valued at the total sum of ($12,000,000,000.00 US) Twelve Billion United States Dollars, which was deposited with our bank here in CANADA to your name many years ago by the COCA-COLA AWARD PROMOTION BOARD OF DIRECTORS has been legally approved and Authorized by the European Union committee on Foreign Payment Resolution, following with the payment release letter we received from the Canadian Finance Ministry and Canadian Ambassador to U.S, for onward transfer, therefore, an instruction to credit your fund have been given to this Bank by the (FRB) Federal Reserve Bank Of Scotland for immediate release of your fund to your bank account.

Be informed that your fund transfer notification latter has been forwarded to the Central Bank Of Canadian and to the General Director Of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Fund Office in America for final approval, and this is because to transfer such huge amount of money we really have to notify every offices that is concern in any International fund transfer that is moving out of CANADA just to avoid any problem when making the payment to your bank account, but we have successfully gotten some of the fund release approval documents from the legal department regarding this transaction.

Please take note that Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) have decided and agreed together towards the actualization of the above subject matter which will be conducted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of law. To actualize this the new arrangement. Be well informed that Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) was successful opened Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Below: Account Number: 6021253365. Swift Code: 239936957. Routing # 053904483 on behalf of your personal name and the total $12 Billions has been transferred to the non resident account. And for that regards Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard was made available on behalf of your personal name, which you will be use to withdraw from your non resident account with this Bank smoothly.

And we shall proceed with the delivery of your Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard to you, upon receipt of the Activation fee of $50.00 usd dollars I TUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD only. This means that as soon as we receive the activation fee we will activate the account for you to be able to withdraw immediately from the account ,once we make the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard with some of the legal documents backing this Award Prize to your address between 24 hours, because The Award Prize has won by your Email address selected by the COCA-COLA AWARD PROMOTION BOARD OF DIRECTORS via online active Email address. $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).

Re-confirm your details for delivery of Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard to you immediately after the activation fee of $50.00 usd dollars is pay by you and the $50.00 usd dollars should be send by I TUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD

Yours Faithfully,
David I McKay
The President and CEO.
Email:spycltd8@gmail.com
Royal Bank of Canada RBC

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

claimoffice023@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:59 pm

tagged.com/profile/6072309991
mindkind
49 • Bamako, Mali

FROM THE DESK OF COCA-COLA LOTTERY PROGRAM MANAGER COCA-COLA CENTRE, LONDON 50/52 GROOVE STREET WESTEND LIVERPOOL MM 57 3AS UNITED KINGDOM Ticket number (3PYUK2019) Ballot number (UK: 21482693/28) The Coca Cola Company Plc Official New year Prize Award . Notification. Dear Guaranteed Award Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the New year Price award 2019 by Coca-Cola in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Company Worldwide Promotion, You are among the 6 Lucky winners who won (1,700, 000. GBP) each on the COCA COLA COMPANY FEBRUARY PROMOTION UK. your email was attached to TICKET NUMBER (3PYUK2019)and BALLOT NUMBER(UK: 21482693/28). In order to claim your winning prize, You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY UK, Mr william scot, Email ….claimoffice023@gmail.com for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of (1,700, 000. GBP) one million seven hundred thousand Great British Pounds. FILL OUT THIS FORM FOR VERIFICATION!! 1. Your Full Names: 2. Your Full Address: 3. Your Date of Birth: 4. Your Nationality: 5. Your Mobile Number 6. Your Occupation: 7. Sex: Thanks
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lewis Hawkins - lewis.hawkinsintegrated@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Dear Customer,

Your parcel consignment funds delivery has arrived at April 7th sum $6 Million currently at Miami International Airport United States. I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our Miami International Airport warehouse scanned OK, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from United Nation office in London and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent.

I will advise you to provide your current FULL NAME: ============== COUNTRY: ============== CITY: ============== CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: =========== TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER. ========= AGE/OCCUPATION: ============= NEAREST AIRPORT =========.

I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally. I sincerely and humbly needs a reliable person trust worthy God's fearing human as to join hands together with good faith to make clearance with the Miami International Airport warehouse over requested approval CERTIFICATE to deliver.

Get back to me urgently, so the litigation process for the release can take place immediately. Cell Mobile : +1-(352)-389-1626.

Thank you

Mr. Lewis Hawkins
Asst. Operations Manager
Cell Mobile : +1-(352)389-1626

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric Leonard - inspectionagenc321@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Dothan Regional Airport
Address: 800 Airport Dr, Midland City, AL 36350, USA
Code: DHN
Elevation:122m
Phone: +1-205-639-0766

Attention Beneficiary

I am Eric Leonard, Head of inspection unit, United Nations Inspection Agency, Dothan Regional Airport, Alabama. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat in the state which was transferred from JFK International Airport to our facility here in Alabama. When scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 metal trunk boxes weighing approximately 65kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for non-inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

Fortunately, my assessment revealed that each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. Remember to re-send your full name, contact address and your private telephone number. Looking forward to your soonest response.

Regards,
Mr. Eric Leonard
United Nations Inspection Agency
Dothan Regional Airport
Text or call for immediate procedure:+1-205-639-0766

Return to “Other types of African scams”