It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bitcoin/Blackmail-Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin/Blackmail-Scam

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $500 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 3L6fwstU54cjbGk4Yc1gABzaTCoBsmgsnV

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!

Grace - steve@cycledifferent.com

Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:02:21 +0300

Sygo Telecom
SYGO DOMINIOS
Brazil
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bitcoin/Blackmail-Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maja Edwards - info@online-monitor.org

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:18 pm

Your quickest way to $10,817 profits. Guaranteed. Your quickest road to $10,817 profit guaranteed You can’t lose with it. Here is how:
Hey there…let me ask you a quick question. What would you do if you KNEW you could never lose? Would you take all of the “risky” chances if you knew the outcome would be profitable?

It would be like having a roadmap that tells you exactly where you need to go and what you need to do, without any question marks.
If you had a map like that, I bet you’d start taking every money making opportunity that you could.
Here’s the crazy part. During this short video, I’m going to show you exactly how to do this. I’m going to give you the roadmap, and you’re going to start making more money than you ever thought possible.

Here is your quickest way to $10,817 profits. Guaranteed.

Click here to find out: https:/ /telegra.ph/1342-08-26
P.S: can’t lose with this. However hurry because the link might expire soon and you will miss it!
Maja Edwards

...... Link leads to BITCOIN BILLIONAIRE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Shala Sanders - info@crp-south.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Hey guys!

I just wanted to make up for something and tell you that I have found a great site for you! It is a trading page on which you konnt begin in less than 5 minutes by trading. Do not believe me? I use them since last week and have already earned 1,284 €! It is really easy to use and disposes of a great user surface with live information.

I'm serious, it looks to you! You will not be disappointed. https:/ /telegra.ph/slh7-08-27

Peace and Love!
Shala Sanders

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bitcoin-Scam

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello!

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $901 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1Ji2K8EVzxDRnpuXts1kKAjMwTrV2LTnRS

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!

Received: from [181.41.107.229] (helo=nameless.gtt.co.gy)by mx11.ispgateway.de with esmtp (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 00:39:25 -0500
X-Sender-IP: 80.67.29.32

Stephan Wolfram
domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

........ Mail send to Domain-Factory ..... they'll investigate this Mail

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

noreply@tricentis.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Ich grüße dich!
Ich habe schlechte Nachrichten für dich.
30.12.2008 - An diesem Tag habe ich mich in Ihr Betriebssystem gehackt und vollen Zugriff auf Ihr Konto erhalten. Das Kennwort muss nicht geändert werden, meine Malware fängt es jedes Mal ab.
Wie es war:

Die Routersoftware, mit der Sie an diesem Tag verbunden waren, wies eine Sicherheitsanfälligkeit auf.
Ich habe diesen Router zum ersten Mal gehackt und meinen bösartigen Code darin abgelegt.
Als Sie ins Internet gingen, war mein Trojaner auf dem Betriebssystem Ihres Geräts installiert.
Danach habe ich eine vollständige Sicherung Ihrer Festplatte erstellt (ich habe Ihr gesamtes Adressbuch,
Anzeigen des Verlaufs, aller Dateien, Telefonnummern und Adressen für alle Ihre Kontakte).
Vor einem Monat wollte ich Ihr Gerät sperren und um etwas Geld bitten, um es zu entsperren.
Aber ich habe mir die Websites angesehen, die Sie regelmäßig besuchen, und es hat mich sehr gefreut, Ihre bevorzugten Ressourcen zu sehen.
Ich spreche von Websites für Erwachsene.

Ich meine - du bist ein großer Perversling. Sie haben eine ungezügelte Fantasie!
Danach kam mir eine Idee.
Ich habe einen Screenshot von der intimen Website gemacht, auf der Sie zufrieden sind (Verstehen Sie, was ich meine?).
Danach habe ich ein Video von Ihrem Spaß gemacht (mit der Kamera Ihres Geräts). Es stellte sich heraus, schön!
Ich bin der festen Überzeugung, dass Sie diese Fotos nicht Ihren Eltern, Freunden oder Kollegen zeigen möchten.
Ich denke, 399 € sind eine sehr kleine Summe für mein Schweigen.

Außerdem habe ich viel Zeit mit dir verbracht!
Ich akzeptiere Geld nur in Bitcoins.

Mein BTC-Portfolio: 12K4Ho56dHcd3GjEejYrVF2UfPgQZegBSB
Sie sind sich nicht sicher, wie Sie eine Bitcoin-Geldbörse wiederherstellen sollen?

Schreiben Sie in jede Suchmaschine, wie Sie Geld an eine BTC-Brieftasche senden.
Es ist einfacher als Geld an eine Kreditkarte zu senden!
Für die Bezahlung haben Sie etwas mehr als zwei Tage Zeit (genau 50 Stunden).

Keine Sorge, der Timer startet, sobald Sie diesen Brief öffnen. Ja, ja ... es hat schon begonnen!
Nach der Bezahlung zerstören sich mein Virus und Ihre schmutzigen Fotos mit Ihnen selbst.
Wenn ich nicht den angegebenen Betrag von Ihnen erhalte, wird Ihr Gerät blockiert und alle Ihre Kontakte erhalten ein Foto mit Ihren "Freuden".
Ich möchte, dass du vorsichtig bist.
- Versuchen Sie nicht, meinen Virus zu finden und zu zerstören! (Alle Ihre Daten wurden bereits auf einen Remote-Server hochgeladen.)
- Versuchen Sie nicht, mich zu kontaktieren (es ist nicht möglich, ich habe Ihnen eine E-Mail von Ihrem Konto gesendet)
- Verschiedene Sicherheitsdienste helfen Ihnen nicht. Das Formatieren einer Festplatte oder das Zerstören eines Geräts hilft Ihnen auch nicht, da sich Ihre Daten bereits auf einem Remote-Server befinden.
PS: Ich garantiere, dass ich Sie nach der Zahlung nicht störe, weil Sie nicht mein einziges Opfer sind.
Es ist ein Ehrenkodex für Hacker.
Ab sofort rate ich Ihnen, gute Antivirenprogramme zu verwenden und diese regelmäßig (mehrmals täglich) zu aktualisieren!
Sei mir nicht böse, jeder hat seinen eigenen Job.
Auf Wiedersehen.

I greet you!
I've got bad news for you.
12/30/2008 - That day I hacked into your operating system and got full access to your account. The password doesn't need to be changed, my malware intercepts it every time.
How it was:

The router software that you were connected to that day had a vulnerability.
I hacked this router for the first time and put my malicious code in it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on your device's operating system.
After that, I made a full backup of your hard drive (I have your entire address book,
View history, all files, phone numbers, and addresses for all of your contacts).
A month ago I wanted to lock your device and ask for some money to unlock it.
But I looked at the websites you visit regularly and I was very happy to see your preferred resources.
I'm talking about adult websites.

I mean - you're a big pervert. You have an unbridled imagination!
Then I got an idea.
I took a screenshot of the intimate website that you are happy with (understand what I mean?).
After that I made a video of your fun (with the camera on your device). It turned out nice!
I firmly believe that you do not want to show these photos to your parents, friends or colleagues.
I think € 399 is a very small sum for my silence.

I also spent a lot of time with you!
I only accept money in bitcoins.

My BTC portfolio: 12K4Ho56dHcd3GjEejYrVF2UfPgQZegBSB
Not sure how to restore a Bitcoin wallet?

Use any search engine to write how to send money to a BTC wallet.
It's easier than sending money to a credit card!
You have a little more than two days to pay (exactly 50 hours).

Don't worry, the timer starts as soon as you open this letter. Yes, yes ... it has already started!
After paying, my virus and your dirty photos will destroy with you.
If I don't get the amount from you, your device will be blocked and all your contacts will receive a photo with your 'joys'.
I want you to be careful.
- Don't try to find and destroy my virus! (All of your data has already been uploaded to a remote server.)
- don't try to contact me (it's not possible i emailed you from your account)
- Various security services will not help you. Formatting a hard drive or destroying a device won't help you either, since your data is already on a remote server.
PS: I guarantee that I will not disturb you after the payment because you are not my only victim.
It is a code of ethics for hackers.
From now on I advise you to use good antivirus programs and to update them regularly (several times a day)!
Don't be angry with me, everyone has their own job.
Goodbye.

Received: from [128.199.56.143] (helo=tricentis.com)
by mx16.ispgateway.de with esmtp (Exim 4.92.3)
noreply@tricentis.com
X-Sender-IP: 80.67.18.20

DOMAINFACTORY
COLOCATION LEVEL3
Stephan Wolfram
domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth A. Blanco - kb712499@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Attn: xxxxxxx,

We wish to bring to notice that we have verified and legalized your
Currency Remission in the amount of Thirty Eight Million United States
Dollars Only ($38,000,000.00). This is indeed a legitimate claim which
you are entitled to and will be receiving from this office under the
Financial Laws of the United States and in Collaboration with the
Federal Reserve Bank/Federal Reserve System. This fund is proceeds of
your unwilling participation in matters related to Online Romance and
Financial Crimes, Evaluation of your email address and the influx of
Fraudulent Emails you are receiving on a day to day basis. The US
Government has had certain successes in the recovery of losses in hard
earned income by it's citizens to fraudulent activities and has
decided to give back in it's own little way to fortunate individuals
such as yourself.

In line with the G8 Nations Summit and World Order Control of Currency
Translation, we are prohibited from translating/transferring/wiring
such amounts of money across International Lines. We are only allowed
to make this payment available to you via "Cryptocurrency" (Bitcoin).
This is a more efficient way to make this available to you. It has
been unanimously decided that this remains the safest way to get your
payment across to you in the simplest time possible.

In line with Wikipedia Analysis, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a
decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single
administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer
bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are
verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a
public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoins are created as
a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for
other currencies, products, and services. Basically, it is a more
productive means of currency that does not involve the rigors of
Banking/Financial ethics.

This Notification is issued to bring you up to speed on this
development. The Executive Council of the Financial Crimes Enforcement
Network and Board of Commissioners of Federal Reserve Bank/Federal
Reserve System have deliberated on the Cryptocurrency
Exchange/Translation Rate and hereby give results through the CoinDesk
Bitcoin Calculator below:

1 United States Dollar ($1) equals 0.00014 Bitcoin. 38,000,000.00
United States Dollar ($38,000,000.00) equals 5,288.73 Bitcoin. You
will hereby be receiving 5,288.73 Bitcoin in your Wallet.

Once a response of understanding is received from you, we shall notify
you on the suitable means to secure a Bitcoin Personal Wallet to
receive the said funds. You are also informed to do some personal
research on Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin to enable you have a clearer
understanding of the importance of getting this remission done in due
time.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Kenneth A. Blanco
Director
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Anderson - ffbi78@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:41 pm

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT

( NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $12 200 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

My reasons are very genuine and i didnt email you because i want to take your money, I know whats on your mind because i know someone who has been defrauded in the past and funny as it may seem, someone else i know actually won a benefit from the federal ministry of finance and it was real. I am telling you that after your account with us has been upgraded, i will have no other right to email you and be demanding for an outrageous fees just to get your own money to you, shark trade only requires account upgrade before they can register your account and your private pop up online bank website will be ready for transaction. I made this very clear to you but i still dont understand why the doubts in your mind even when i gave you a choice to get a bitcoin by yourself without sending any fee to anyone, your account upgrade fee will be still be on your shark trade account after its been established, I asked that you send the upgrade fee to an agent whom can assist you in purchasing bitco ins currency for your account upgrade if you are not able to get a location near you.

You are required to transfer at-least 5 million usd per day depending on your account limit, i will suggest you go to your bank and demand for an account max increase so you can be able to move out your funds from the shark trade account after it has been upgraded , i will tutor you more on how to transfer and make purchases from your shark trade account after we have completed the upgrade. Do you know that you can make purchase of to $10 million usd in just an hour, you can also invest in shark trade if you choose to, and im advising you to because there is a lots of benefit, but that will be after your account has been upgraded, i will be here to guide you through until you have moved out all your funds safely to your personal bank account or credit cards .

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;MY FIRST LETTER;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I know my reasons for the continuous notifications and i also want you to try and trust me, i know its very hard to build that trust at a time like this, but i want to make one thing clear here for you, the reasons you have not been receiving your funds is due to the fact that the agents or bank officials handling your transactions, are only after what they will benefit, so they devise these means to be estorting money from you, but i want you to know that i can never be a part to this evil plots, i have been helping people get there funds for the past three years and 2 months now with some days in it and i have never ever failed anyone, i wouldn't say its easy to get your fund across to you, but i have my own method and thanks to my God father whom happened to be chief of IMF, He holds a very strong post at the IMF and he has been standing as your attorney for free, he is a lawyer too, so with that, i can be able to transfer your fund to you without any one stopping me, or asking for documents or fees,

This will be the easiest way to get your fund across to you, all you have to do to get this done is to UPGRADE your shark trade account and you are to send only $100.00 usd so that we can get the IMF seal from the IMF HEADQUARTER which we will use the code at the back of the seal to UPGRADE your account before the TRANSACTION WEBSITE WILL BE REPROGRAMMED BACK SO YOU CAN GAIN ACCESS TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE TRANSFER, i want you to try and understand that im not here to deceive you, im only trying to find means on how to help you get your fund, i know i will be able to get this fund across to you without any problem or fees upon fees. please just give me the benefit of a doubt, and entrust this transaction in my care, i will promise to put in my life if it comes to that, just to make sure you get this fund.

Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is dem
anding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery,

Shark trade funds has been established to give our beneficiaries the power to transfer their money from shark trade account to any of their bank accounts or credit cards, and you are just required to UPDATE your account with a minimum of $100 usd , which after that has been completed before 2 hours at most, you will be able to transfer funds out from your own account to anywhere of your choice without giving the banks or anyone power over your money. I want you to be able to understand me and see my reasons for my constant persuasion because i know that you wont regret this.

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE SO WE CAN PROCEED AS PLANNED.

RECEIVERS IDENTITY. TONY MBA
RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO,
COUNTRY. BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT: $100 usd

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF PAYMENT SO THE AGENT CAN PICK IT UP, BUY THE BITCOINS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE AND CONFIRM .

Thank me later
Mr James Anderson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Investment Scam

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:29 am

Levin Kingery
+905522915375

interpals
levinkinge_12175 levin kingery, 35 y.o.
Lagos, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown] :twisted:
About
I’m levin
Professional trader
Entrepreneur
Bitcoin
New york city
Contacme on how to trade your bitcoin
WhatsApp: +905522915375
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marian Jackie - +1 424286338

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:31 pm

JonhMark2, 45

About

hi
Despite the risk involve in Binary / Bitcoin trading, it is very much possible to make it big in binary options trading only if you got the right strategy and reliable trading system, Account manager I just received my profit few hours ago whatshapp Mr Marian Jackie for real and legit business +1 424286338

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Normann, +121391059114

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:30 pm

interpals
collins_11953 Collins, 39 y.o.
Cherry Creek, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I’m collins normam
Entrepreneur
FOREX TRADER
BITCOIN MINING
DM IF YOU WANT TO GET STARTED
+1(213)91059114

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lourdes Howard - info@jonwallen.net

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:27 pm

A Competition for all Binancians: 5,000 Bitcoin Prizes

Binance have committed to a total of 5,000 Bitcoin to give away to thank our users worldwide for their continued support and to also celebrate the addition of all the New Fiat Listings on Binance.
In order to be eligible,users must have minimum 0.1 BTC during the competition period.
Qualifying users will split a pool of 5,000 BTC!
What do I need to do?

5,000 Bitcoin Giveaway Competition Rules:

IMPORTANT: For every BTC ontributed,you will receive back 2 times more BTC!

Note: You can use any EXCHANGE or WALLET in this event.Also,if you are late,your BTC will be instantly refunded!

All persons are able to participate,including those in the United States.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team & Changpeng Zhao

NOTE: You can do it only one time!

LINК: bitcoin info website

IMPORTANT INFO: You can use any exchange or wallet for sending your Bitcoin.To participate are able all persons.If you are late,your Btc will be instantly refunded.

-----------------------

RULЕS: You just need to send between 0.01 BTC to 25 BTC to the contribution address and we will immediately send you back between 0.02 BTC to 50 BTC to the address you sent it from.

✔ If you send 0.01+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 0.02+ BTC back.
✔ If you send 0.1+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 0.2+ BTC back.
✔ If you send 0.25+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 0.5+ BTC back. +20% bonus
✔ If you send 0.5+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 1+ BTC back. +25% bonus
✔ If you send 1+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 2+ BTC back. +30% bonus
✔ If you send 5+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 10+ BTC back. +50% bonus
✔ If you send 10+ Bitcoin, you will be airdropped 20+ BTC back +80% bonus

Support Department Lourdes Howard

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Felix - info@advo-tax-consult.de

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Greetings,

My name is Felix, a Chief Compliance officer at one of Canada’s
foremost Cryptocurrency exchange platforms. This is a private and
confidential message from me to you and I request that it be
treated as such.

I am contacting you in respect of an urgent matter (Deal)
regarding funds in excess of 9 Million US Dollars which resulted
from a liquidated BTC account belonging to a deceased account
holder. I will let you in on my plan and why I chose to contact
you in the first place after I have received your reply and
gaining your trust.

Many thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Felix.

from [81.143.197.4] (helo=advo-tax-consult.de) by mx16.ispgateway.de with esmtp (Exim 4.92.3)
Reply-To: info@free221.com

BT-INFRA
BT Infrastructure Layer
BTnet Support
Adhara
Adastral Park
Martlesham Heath
Ipswich
SUFFLK IP5 3RE
GB

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bitcoin/Blackmail-Scam

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Hi, you don’t know me, but now I know you well enough. since I got full access to your mail and all your personal information, including your bank accounts, credit cards and even your correspondence with women from other countries. I know all your sins. and I’m going to send each of them at once all the letters that you clearly planned to send. And also all your contacts will receive your naked photos that you so love to send to women. how many women do you think will remain women who will know that you just play with them? Also, all this information will be posted on the Internet including your photos. But you have a good chance to avoid it. All you need to send 150 dollars to a Bitcoin wallet.

Wallet Address: 1Pv2CQcJ8mX8VWhYyF24zaBP3divs923Xu

How to do this, you can find on the site lokalbitkoins.com or just google. You have 36 hours to do it. or all your information will appear in the public domain and you will lose all your money that is in your bank account. Your device is infected and even if you try to change the password I get it again. I just want to give you one chance not to lose everything. You must understand that hackers from Russia are not joking. and we can influence everything in the world.

...... delivered over Reg.ru

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gismisyf@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Hello!

This means that I have full access to your account.
I've been looking at you for several months now.

The fact is that you have become infected with malaria through the adult site that you visited.

The Trojan horse gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I made a video that shows how satisfied you are in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also publish access to all your email and the messages you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount (500 US dollars).) To my bit coin address (if you don’t know how to do this, write to Google: buy bit coin).

My Bitcoin Addresses (BTC Wallets): 16jFH7jKBvsK2e9XZEi56a4XhGP5yYJ35B

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and will never hear me again.
I give you 72 hours to pay.
I have a notification about reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense, since this letter cannot be tracked as my Bitcoin address.
I do not make mistakes.

If I find that you shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

At your service!

Received: from AmExMail ([45.87.212.57])
Reply-To: "Hеllo!" <gismisyf@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 23:11:20 +0400

M247-LTD-Frankfurt
M247 LTD Frankfurt Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS DE NOC
Hanauer Landstraße 302, Hessen
60314, Frankfurt, Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Goodman's Office - fund.disbursement201@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:38 pm

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE FUNDS

(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, IT IS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $12 200 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

GOOD DAY FRIEND

The total bitcoin you are receiving is approximately (91292.84 BTC) which is $12 200 000 million USD in cash, but the best part of bitcoin currency is that it appreciates every day and also depreciates, but currently, bitcoin is rising and your total fund which is $12 200 000 USD might be higher than the actual amount once we have upgraded your shark trade online account. Shark trade online account is where your funds will be deposited after the account upgrade, you can choose how you wish to withdraw your funds from shark trade account to your local bank or bank card. The choice of how to transfer the funds will be totally yours, we only need to ACTIVATE/UPGRADE your account legally before the central bank will fund your online account. Once the upgrade is complete with the $100 USD bitcoins, your transfer will be made available to you.
...............................................................................................................................................................

Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system? This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else's account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account/ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work? Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still, the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery.

Shark trade funds have been established to give our beneficiaries the power to transfer their money from shark trade account to any of their bank accounts or credit cards, and you are just required to UPDATE your account with a minimum of $100 USD, which after that has been completed before 2 hours at most, you will be able to transfer funds out from your own account to anywhere of your choice without giving the banks or anyone power over your money. I want you to be able to understand me and see my reasons for my constant persuasion because I know that you won't regret this.

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

Thank me later
Goodman's Office.

Return to “Other types of African scams”