It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 39 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edgar Prosper - edgar.prosper2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:59 pm

Showing my good faith and sincerity towards building this relationship, it is important that i share some
personal details about myself with you and attaching my driver license ID..

I will want you to furnish me with all your details so that I will arrange all documents that will cover you as the contractor with EXXON Mobil.

1. Full Name:...............................................
3. Marital Status:..................................................
4. Date Of Birth......................................................
5. Occupation:........................................................................
6. Contact Address:...................................................................
7. Phone Number: .......................................................................
8. Means of Identification:

Best Regards,

Mr. Edgar Prosper,
Operation and Corporate Affairs Officer
ExxonMobil London
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Edgar Prosper - edgar.prosper2@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Boss MUSTAPHA - sfg@presidency.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Sir,
The foreign payment committee submitted your name through my office to the president for conciliation of your payment claiming that you have refused to respond to their request. In my eight years as the secretary to the federal government, I have understood the suffering of creditors who gave all their trust to many officials of government, did all they requested them to do and yet received anything.

Why must you waste your time to respond to a process that will yield nothing? A process that you will be asked to pay money for a reason that cannot be verified, why must you trust anyone again. Now is the time to heal every wound. I will not allow you to forfeit your fund because you have invested too much into it, so I will transfer your fund and this will be done under plain and legal condition. Under this condition, you must present any paper you have received in the past given to you by any government agency, your means of identification, your phone number and your bank details.

As soon as the above is received, I will forward a recommendation letter of payment to the paying agency to affect your payment.
Sincerely,
Boss MUSTAPHA
Secretary to Federal Government (SFG)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ail John - hycreditlitdhk@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:20 pm

URGENT ATTENTION LETTER FROM BGFI-BANK Benin Republic

ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
P.O. Box 22287 Head Office Agata Benin Republic
Email:(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

A report came to our office this morning regarding your funds,which you are supposed to receive by now from BGFI -BANK Benin Republic our Investigations has been made and we had discovered that the BGFI -BANK Benin Republic,old manager,Mr.John P Ben was behind all the delays and plans to divert the funds to his personal Home Address,The report was made from the State Finance Commission yesterday,that your fund have not be released to you.The IRS and IMF took actions and we tracked The bank manager and he was arrested and he is now in count for attempting a fraud act to seize your fund of'$7.5 USD (united state dollar),since contact this office for swift action for the releasing of you funds to the your rightful fund Home Address today without delay.We anticipate your swift response and usual cooperation, as per the subject matter.compensation which was made approved by the State Government to you as beneficiary.You hereby within advised to office manager,informed me that it will take Good 24 HOURS to get you funds to you your Payment had been deposited with the corresponding paying Bank which in few days,all Payment transactions will be concluded according to the agreement and you will receive your Payment through below PAYMENT OPTION: Raising Bank ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Swift Visa Card to you..

You are advised to include the followings below:

(1). Your Full Name,
(2). Your Country,
(3). Your Direct Telephone Numbers,
(4). Your Direct Office Phone Numbers,
(6). Your Correct Home Address,
(8). Your Current Occupation,
(9). Your CITY:
(11)your age,
(12). Your Next Of Kin Name,
(13). Your Next Email Address,

You have to contact BGFI -BANK Benin Republic Payment Center Dr.AIL JOHN ;Contact at ;(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

This is to inform you that we have done and concluded all the necessary arrangement for your payment worth of $7.5USD SEVEN.FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS which have to be pay to you through BGFI -BANK Canada,Finally, you are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the United Nation Monetary Unit,World Bank and the US Homeland Security Department has been Authorized to release your funds to you immediately.The sum of $7.5 Million USD has been approved in your favor via BGFI -BANK Benin Republic

Quickly get back to me for more advice.
Thanks for Your Co-operation.
Dr.AIL JOHN
cell +229(9192) 9402
Contact us at ;(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)
ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
Head Office Agata Benin Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Michael Tudon - mr.michaeltudon@seznam.cz

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:23 pm

GOOD DAY:

Regarding the release of your funds. Your payment file was brought to my
office and after going through the process and arrangement of your FUNDS
RELEASE, This FUND we are talking about is the sum of $7.5Million us dollars
only. It was arranged to be sent to you through BANK to BANK TRANSFER / ATM
CREDIT CARD DELIVERY/ CONSIGNMENT BOX DELIVERY WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.

Now You have to choose one option on how you want to receive your FUNDS.

(1) BANK TO BANK TRANSFER (WIRE)cost $150
(2) CONSIGNMENT BOX DELIVERY. cost $225
(3) ATM CREDIT CARD DELIVERY. cost $295
(4) WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER cost $100

Choose above listed process for your fund release to you.

Furthermore : You have to bear in mind that each option required good
processing with TRUST and HONEST. I shall be expecting to hear from you
as soon as possible for immediate release of your FUNDS.and each option you
choose you can send the fee through I TUNES CARD or GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD and we Also ACCEPTED Ria money transfer or money gram

Thanks.
My Regards.
Rev Mr.Michael Tudon
E-mail Adders:mr.michaeltudon@seznam.cz
Contact Phone: +229 6759-3842.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Beth Leonard - infouseng43@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:25 pm

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
From US Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria
United States Consulate General Nigeria
Abuja Nigeria

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

I AM MARY BETH LEONARD, THE CURRENT UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON't KNOW ME. THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR, PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE.

1) YOUR FULL NAME: --------------
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: -------------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ------------
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

REPLY TO : infouseng43@gmail.com

MY BEST REGARDS.
MARY BETH LEONARD

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

moneygrney1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:33 pm

Dear Customer This is to bring to your notice that your Compensation Fund, which was supposed to transfer to you from this outlet since 12/01/2017 before we got a stop order letter from the International Monetary Fund has been released today. After the investigation, they realized that your fund is not for any illegal transaction. The Payment information on the first payment of $4,500.00 sent to your name and address since 12/10/2017 is still available for pick up by you been the receiver. The first payment information is as stated below:

Sender name:--------Nnaji
MTCN number:-------75834025
BLESS AMOUNT --------$4,500.00 USD

First Payment https://secure.moneygram.com/embed/track Please track it to know if it is still available before you can proceed to the Money Gram outlet to pick up the first payment of $4,500.00. Be officially informed that the International Monetary Fund IMF, has finally agreed with the Money Gram Management to release your fund and get it transferred to you bit by bit till your total sum of $3.5 million is completely transferred to you. The IMF requires that you should obtain a Fund Transfer Permit Certificate from (FIU) as the current financial law demands because your fund is above $100,000.00. As soon as you confirm to this outlet that you have received the first $4,500 already transfer to your name and address, we will continue transferring your fund to you bit by bit till we send your total sum of $3.5 million to you according to the Money Gram mode of operation. For urgent attention contact us via: ( moneygrney1@gmail.com ) Thanks Victor W. Dahir Chief Financial Officer of Inovant LLC

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jenetdibor012@aol.com & +229-6210-2231

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Attn:Dear Customer,

I have been planning on how to get things being in order to you.Right now everything has been completed and this is to let you know that I have finalized with the bank manager,to credit your ( $900,000.00USD ) to an ATM VISA CARD.So your inherited funds of ( $900,000.00USD ) has been converted and credited to an ATM VISA CARD. This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $900,000.00USD will expire soon and when it expires, the whole money will go into Federal Government treasury account in my country here,so because of that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card fund will not expire, and I’m convinced that when you receive your ATM VISA Card that you must pay me back all my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact the ATM card office with your home /office address that you prefer for the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Visa Card to your designated address in your country without any delay. Like I stated earlier,

The delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees because they refused. They refused,the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased. They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day,while I deposited it this week Monday.

Below is the Contact Information of the ATM office, Contact Person: Dafna Michaelson Jenet Office Email: ( jenetdibor012@aol.com ) Phone number: +229-6210-2231 Contact her today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM Visa card.

Thanks and remain bless
Best Regards.
Bank ATM Customer Care
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2348116268017 & destinychibuikem24@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Attn: Sir,

My name is Daniel Egodinma, i work in the foreign operations
department of United bank for Africa (UBA) PLC.

This email is to inform you of the latest development on your contract
inheritance/compensation fund. One Mr. Timothy Laverne Truax of 1555
Queen Rd Venice FL 34293 USA contacted our bank three days ago
in-respect of your outstanding payment. After long discussion with
him, he said that you instructed him to claim your compensation funds
of US$1.2M and the accruing interest to the fund which has been
approved on your behalf.

He told us that you contacted corona-virus days back and was in
hospital for quarantine and treatment hence you delegated him to act
on your behalf to process the release of the payment to you through
him. We asked him why you waited until you are hospitalized before
delegating him to claim the fund, he said because you are afraid that
you may not come out of the hospital alive hence you delegated him to
claim the money.

I personally decided without informing him or any staff of the bank to
write you secretary to ascertain the veracity of the claim. I decided
to write this email to you because i am having doubt about Mr. Tuax,
my gut feeling is telling me that someone here maybe using him as
decoy to claim the money. I expect a prompt response to this email
however, if after 7 working days there is no response from you i will
assume that Mr. Truax is indeed working for you.

Cordially,
Mr. Daniel Egodinma.
Phone: +234 811 626 8017.

:lol: :lol:
destinychibuikem24@gmail.com
Attn: Sir,

Kindly confirm you received my last email to you which i sent to you
yesterday regarding the procedure and process needed to facilitate the
release of the money to you.

Cordially,
Mr. Daniel Egodinma.
Dept UBA PLC.
Phone: +234 811 626 8017

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Capt Lundblad Doney Edward <zennywestfall3997@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Capt Lundblad Doney Edward
<zennywestfall3997@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce Directory here in
Afghanistan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to
solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt
Lundblad Doney Edward, an officer in the US Army, and also a West
Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd
Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Kabul-Afghanistan.

I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two
Military Trunk Boxes. I hope you can be trusted? If you can be
trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.
Nevertheless, reconfirm the following to me as follows.

(a) Your full Names
(b) Your physical mailing address
(c) Your direct telephone numbers
(d) Your occupation.

God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.

Best Regards,
Capt Lundblad Doney Edward.
US ARMY.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sen. Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan - spdmarkng@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:19 am

Motto : The National Assembly is the Highest Elective Law making body of Nigeria. The Constitution has vested in it the power to make laws for the peace, order and good governance of the Federation.

To The Beneficiary

We,The Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Sen Bukola Saraki (GCON) and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele in Conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crime Commision(EFCC) Director,MR IBRAHIM LAMORDE, held a meeting last week concerning contract payment and grants,both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

While going through beneficiaries file yesterday,we discovered that your file was dumped untreated,so at this juncture,we apologize for the delay of your payment and advise you to stop communicating with any agency now and pay attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment swiftly.
However,I wish to inform you now that your outstanding payment is above $10,000,000.00 {Ten Million United States dollars}

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021,Allocation No: 674632 Password No:339331 ,Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103, CBN Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013,Having received these vital payment number,therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within seven working days.

We the Senate house committee on foreign payment are using this urgent medium to advise you to make payment for the government Non assessment bonds(GNAB) fee of $100 Dollars without any further delay.Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of the movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100% guarantee to deliver the work as soon as your payment information is received by us through Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.
Send your payment information through our email address.
Note that your fund will be free to move from the Bank without any delay if you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is procured with $100 Dollars only to make sure that no government monitor or agent can probe the fund during the delivery of your fund. You have to get the [G.N.A.B] written on your name and stamped before the fund will be credited to your Bank Account.
This is why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer in the registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB certificate.

Based on these explanations,you are hereby advised to send payment information of $100 Dollars through our direct email address on or before five working days and also send your valid Bank account number and name where your money will be credited to as the closing date will be placed soon.
This Gnab will show that the transaction was made through the full capacity of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance.

Use the information below for the payment of the $100 Dollars GNAB certificate:

Receiver Name: Onyekachi Alex Ajuzie
Text Question---Approved
Answer----Certificate

Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer.As soon as this is done,it will take only 48hours for the fund to be credited in your designated Bank account,you will be contacted by your Bank.

Act as Accordingly to this Directive.

Sen. Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan [GCON]
(President of the Senate)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mady Olu - paul38242@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Attention;

There is Good News to you , we transferred $6000 to you By MoneyGram Money Transfer
here is the code Number #329729** but this must be activate with
small amount $50 before you will pick it up today, we are here to
serve you best without any Delaying your payment today but make any chance to buy iTunes

card $50 or Google Play card send to us
to complete you the REF# Number to pick up your first $6000 today It will continue sending

to you every day until your total funds $1200,000.00usd complete transferred to you, This

$6000 you will pick
it up after 45minutes you send this fee today, Please do urgent and get
back to us to pick up your $6000 before 45minutes.

Contact To this email Address(paul38242@gmail.com)

Get back to us with card Picture.

Thank You

Best Regard,
Mady Olu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Godwin Emefiele - offecmail@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm

Attention

The President have signed an Executive order of waiver on charges, you will now receive the sum of US$4,500,000.00 (Four Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) part payment via ATM Master Card with just $186.00 only for court registration/authentication of legality and delivery without any hitch or further asking.

Get back asap with your receiving details for immediate follow up. Congratulations on your anticipated success.

Best Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Executive Governor,
CBN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark William - onlinebnkcm77@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Good day beneficiary we need your urgent respond,

I want to let you that we receive another email right now from a young man called Mr. Mark Douglas he said that you got an accident and died yesterday that before you died in the hospital you gave him the power of attorney to inherit your fund worth 7:5 million dollars in our custody.

And he said that he is ready to pay for the VAT charge duty so that we can hand over the fund to him, we need a confirmation to this and if we do not hear from you within a couple of 6 hours we are going to take the action by handing him over the fund. Remember to send your Full information to avoid wrong delivery or transfer such as:

Receiver's Name____
Address:_________
Phone Number:____
I.D Card:________

THANKS

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ray Ugo - Ray.ugo@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.Ray Ugo and I work with zenith bank. Please Can you use ATM
Visa card to withdraw money at ATM cash machine in your country? I
want to transfer money to you from my country; it’s part of money
taken by some old politicians that was forced out of power.

I will change the account details to yours which you will be
withdrawing money with it and always send my own percentage of the
money, and the amount we are talking about is
$6.5Million US dollars.

Whatever amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you
will take 50%, the bank account will be on your name, I will be
waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your name...........................................

Age.................................................

Sex.................................................

Country.............................................

Occupation..........................................

Phone number........................................

Best Regards.

Mr.Ray Ugo
My private email: Ray.ugo@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Suleiman Abba Aig - mrsuleimanabbaaig@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:14 pm

I am Mr Suleiman Abba Aig, the Chair holder in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance.This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY-GRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $8.5Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $25.00 USD today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and I am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $25.00 USD immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $8.5Million USD be send to you by iTunes card or buy an Steam card but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $5,000.00 USD per day until you receive your complete $7.5Million USD from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $25.00 and email me the PHOTOS OF THE CARD, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $25.00. Send the $25.00 now and send me email with the iTunes card or buy an Steam card PHOTOS OF THE CARD when you send the money , you can as well call me on this number +229-99676029 when you have sent the money now okay

0nce again remember to call through this my line +229-69648955

Thanks.
Mr Suleiman Abba Aig
Treasury Department, International
Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +229-99676029

Return to “Other types of African scams”