It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 39 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatoumata Ndiaye - inf.undp.delegates@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:08 pm

United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services

It is a pleasure writing you. I will go straight to the point hence I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria and I don't have all the time to waste. I can now confirm that you are the bonefide beneficiary to this pending fund of USD10.5million. In view of this, I will make myself available to assist you to any level just to ensure you get your over delayed fund paid to you.

I am very much aware of the numerous payments you made to some unscrupulous element just to get hold of your fund but all to no avail as they end up pocketing your fund to themselves. Be informed that I am not interested in any unnecessary bureaucratic procedures that require you to provide some documents and certificates to prove the authenticity of your claim over this fund.

I will like to inform you that the UN secretary General, working in collaborations with the Nigerian Government agencies and officials has agreed that you be issued with a Visa ATM Card worth USD10.5M through the JOINT FOREIGN DEBT SERVICING ACCOUNT of the United Nation/World Bank with Nigeria Government. Subsequently they have equally agreed that your Visa ATM Card worth USD10.5M be delivered to you through the official UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY POUCH SERVICES. In view of this, you have been awarded a Diplomatic status and will be allowed to receive your Visa ATM Card through the UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY POUCH SERVICES, In view of this, we urge you to go to our UNITED NATIONS OFFICE in your Country and obtain UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT (UN-IDP)

My conscience will not forgive me if I fail to assist you because I am aware of all your sufferings. I know that you have exhausted all your savings in this transaction, hence I will urge you to try your best to obtain this UN-IDP because with this, your Visa ATM Debit Card will be delivered to your address FREE OF ALL CHARGES through our UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY POUCH SERVICES. As the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General for Internal Oversight Services, I hate injustice, fraud, cheating and lies. I believe you are a kind and sincere person who does not deserve such ill treatment from the Nigeria corrupt officials. Contact with your current address and details. Also let me know if you do not know the UN office address in your Country or if you are indisposed and can't go there.

Yours faithfully,

Ms. Fatoumata Ndiaye
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Fatoumata Ndiaye - inf.undp.delegates@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Hillary20 - Mr Deanson Hillary - deanshils0918@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Picture stolen from American Politician Joe Biden
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden
https://www.grubstreet.com/2020/09/joe- ... -wage.html

Attention: Fund Recipient We have received an irrevocable payment guarantee for your payment from the Imf. We would like to inform you that the European investment bank has decided to compensate you with the sum of $1.800,000 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United state dollars ) and transfer it to your bank account via (ATM VISA-CARD). so contact our correspondent bank head office secretary Mr Deanson Hillary to give you guideline on how to receive you fund (deanshils0918@gmail.com) contact her now so that we can start your transaction today. Your best regard Mr Deanson Hillary.

FF

Username: Hillary20
Speaks: English
Learning: English
Relationship status: In a relationship

City: Berlin
Education:
any

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Williams - suntrustbankoffice341@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Dear Valued Customer:

I want to assure you 100% that this transaction is not a scam and there is no risk involved because we shall guide you accordingly until you receive your payment. However, the payment of $5.5 million was awarded and approved in your name by the United Nations. This payment is a United Nation Lottery Award Promo, your name was selected among fifty other names in the lottery award draw. Right now, this payment is currently with us here in Sun Trust Bank.

As you may know, we have programmed this payment through ATM Visa Card in your favor, bear in mind that the original copies of your ATM Cards will be delivered to your address through our courier service.We will also issue you a Four Digit Pin Number for you to access and withdraw money from your account once the cards are delivered to you. You can only withdraw a maximum of $10,000 in a day at any ATM Machine close to you.

To this effect, you are advised to send us your full name, address, your cell phone number and a copy of your driver's license for identification. As soon as we receive these information from you, we shall conclude delivery arrangement with our courier service to enable them to dispatch the package to your address within 24 hours without delay anymore.

Thank you for choosing Sun Trust Bank.

Johnson Williams
Wire Transfer Director
Sun Trust Bank
E-mail ::::::: (suntrustbankoffice341@gmail.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hood Way - hoodway443@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:32 pm

This is to acknowledge the receipt of order from Mrs. Linda Jeffrey
United Nations Auditor African Region, in respect with the provision
act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform
you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct.
Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements has been
concluded to effect the delivery of your ATM Visa Card in our bid to
transparency.

It's my pleasure and honor to inform you that your ATM Card Number;
4061 7300 0024 9680 has been approved and uploaded in your favor. Your
Personal Identification Pin Number( 2900). The ATM Card Value is
$1.500,000,00 ( United State Dollars only ) and you are advised that a
maximum withdrawal value of $10,000 USD is permitted on withdrawal per
day and we are duly Inter Switch which you can use to make withdrawal
in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with DHL Courier Company to be
fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this
development, you are to have your ATM Visa Card delivered to you via
DHL COURIER COMPANY but remember that the only commitment you have in
this delivery is to have the insurance coverage and delivery charges
of $35.00 usd send.

Please note that your ATM Visa card is well packaged and cannot be
opened because it was protected with a hard cover of an insurance
policy which makes it impossible for it to be used by any individual
except you the rightful beneficiary.

The insurance coverage and delivery charges of $35 usd should be send
to DHL account officer via RIA MONEY Transfer
location nearest you with the information's provided below so that the
courier company can effect the delivery of your ATM Card as soon as
the payment is confirmed,

DESCRIPTION OF ATM VISA CARD:

ATM card/original certificate of weight :..............1.20kg
Bonded draft of weight :.............................................1.17kg
Total weight of parcel :.......................................3.37kg
Color of Parcel :..............................................Dark Brown
Length of days :.......................................................48hours
Delivery Type:.......................................Premium Service
Delivery Status:..................................Virtual Pending

Your ATM Card contains
the following documents:
1.Visa CARD VALUED THE SUM OF $1.500.000.00 usd
2.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
3.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security
reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to use the card except
you the beneficiary. So therefore, you should copy below information
and send the money through RIA money transfer officer; or by
$35 iTunes card

RECEIVER NAME:..SHUWA FIGIL

CITY: ...............COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:. TRUST?
ANSWER:......... IN GOD
AMOUNT:..... ......$35.00

For documentation and verification you will provide us with the
following payment details such as:

Senders Name:
Address:
MTCN:
AMOUNT:

Be informed that delivery will be made to your destination within 48
hours upon confirmation of the $35.00 as you know that the delivery
fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents
to avoid it being delayed by any agency in your country.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ATM CARD WILL GET TO YOUR LOCATION AFTER THE
PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE AND CONFIRMED BY DHL COURIER COMPANY.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready.
Congratulations once again.

Regards
Mr Hood Way
Director ATM Card Payment Center.
E-mail Address to contact urgent now (hoodway443@gmail.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Femi Bolayemi - vw099609060@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Senior Special Adviser
To the President on Contract Matters
Email: adm099609060@gmail.com
Direct Number: +2347017800543
Office Number; +2347017800534
E-Fax Line: +448435622806

Dear Sir

Federal Government of Nigeria has decided to pay you through our Oil
Reserve Consolidated Account due to some anomalies and discrepancies
in most of our Federal Ministries, local banks, NNPC and the nations
apex bank, Central Bank of Nigeria.

However, full scale and detailed investigation revealed that you have
paid colossal amount of money to fraudulent individuals in time past
and for that cogent reasons the Federal Government of Nigeria decided
to solely handle the payment of your fund through our Oil Reserve
Consolidated Account for safety reasons.

For this singular payment purpose, you should send across your current
receiving bank account and your telephone and Personal ID Card to
enable me perfect the final payment of your fund into your account.
You should as well include the contract payment other information
which will help facilitate the transfer on your behalf.

Sorry for whatever you might have gone through in the hands of our
past dubious governmental officials in time past.

I look forward for your quick response

Best Regards,

Dr. Femi Bolayemi
Senior Special Adviser to Mr. President on Contract Matters
Email: adm099609060@gmail.com
Direct Number: +2347017800543
Office Number; +2347017800534
E-Fax Line: +448435622806

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jamie Dimon - henrybendiplomat@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Attention Beneficiary.

I am Mr. Jamie Dimon.C.E.O Chase Manhattan Bank of America trying to let you know about your compensation amount $5.750 Million that is available to be wire to you bank to bank or Using ATM Master CARD to pay you without any delay, this is only way you will get your funds confirm.

Actually you should have received the amount $5.750 Million very long time ago, but you did not received it because your address or bank account not known to this bank. Please do your best to send your Address for ATM CARD delivery to you with the pin number or you send account for wire transfer payment to you today or tomorrow.

I wait to receive details on how or where you want to receive amount of $5.750 Million, so you need to contact chase bank about your opinion.with your information before we will direct you to our bank official website and with email. Chase Manhattan Bank contact Email is(info2atmvisacardplc@gmail.com ) { info-chase-bank-accountant@accountant.com } and once you contact then you receive the funds according to your heart desire.

Warmest Regards,
Mr.Jamie Dimon.C.E.O
Chase Manhattan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ray Ugo - Ray.ugo@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:42 pm

Hello xxxxx xxxxxxx
>>
>Attach is my id card. i wait to receive your details as stated below so that it will be forwarded to the bank mangement.
>>
>> Your name...........................................
>>
>> Age.................................................
>>
>> Sex.................................................
>>
>> Country.............................................
>>
>> Occupation..........................................
>>
>> Phone number........................................
>>
>>
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> Mr.Ray Ugo
>> My private email: Ray.ugo@outlook.com

BANK-ID-CARD-MR-RAY-Ugo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ail John - bgfibankcanada@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:45 pm

URGENT ATTENTION LETTER FROM BGFI-BANK Canada

ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
P.O. Box 22287 Head Office Agata Canada 33622
Email:(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

A report came to our office this morning regarding your funds,which you are supposed to receive by now from BGFI -BANK Canada our Investigations has been made and we had discovered that the BGFI -BANK Canada, old manager,Mr.John P Ben was behind all the delays and plans to divert the funds to his personal Home Address,The report was made from the State Finance Commission yesterday,that your fund have not be released to you.The IRS and IMF took actions and we tracked The bank manager and he was arrested and he is now in count for attempting a fraud act to seize your fund of'$7.5 USD (united state dollar),since contact this office for swift action for the releasing of you funds to the your rightful fund Home Address today without delay.We anticipate your swift response and usual cooperation, as per the subject matter.compensation which was made approved by the State Government to you as beneficiary.You hereby within advised to office manager,informed me that it will take Good 24 HOURS to get you funds to you

As a responsible organization committed to the welfare of all citizen,understand the difficulties of economic time that exist today and would like to repay this obligation for your plan designed to meet your budgetary need, so be informed that your Payment had been deposited with the corresponding paying Bank which in few days, all Payment transactions will be concluded according to the agreement and you will receive your Payment through below (3) PAYMENT OPTION:

OPTION (1): Raising Bank ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Swift Visa Card to you.
OPTION (2): Payment through Online Banking Payment System on your Mobile device.
OPTION (3): Bank to Bank Swift Wire Transfer .

You are advised to include the followings below:

(1). Your Full Name,
(2). Your Country,
(3). Your Direct Telephone Numbers,
(4). Your Direct Office Phone Numbers,
(6). Your Correct Home Address,
(8). Your Current Occupation,
(9). Your CITY:
(11)your age,
(12). Your Next Of Kin Name,
(13). Your Next Email Address,

You have to contact BGFI -BANK Canada Payment Center Dr.AIL JOHN ;Contact at ;(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

This is to inform you that we have done and concluded all the necessary arrangement for your payment worth of $7.5USD SEVEN.FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS which have to be pay to you through BGFI -BANK Canada,Finally, you are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the United Nation Monetary Unit,World Bank and the US Homeland Security Department has been Authorized to release your funds to you immediately.The sum of $7.5 Million USD has been approved in your favor via BGFI -BANK Canada

Quickly get back to me for more advice. Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Dr. AIL JOHN
cell +1(562) 380-4213
Contact us at ;(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

Therefore, we advise you to get back to us for delivery schedule
ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
Head Office Agata Canada

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chad Wolf - diplomaticagent7687@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:47 pm

Dear Beneficiary.

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of America. Your total funds worth $5.500.000.00 USD will be delivered to your home address through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so kindly update us:We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE. The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $5.500.000.00 united states dollars, it is already loaded on the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$150, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $150

2; DHL=12hrs/$98, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $98

3; UPS=8hrs/$50, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $50

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will be liable to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take place to your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below details in your response to this email address: diplomaticagent7687@gmail.com and let them know which courier company you would want them to use for the shipment of your ATM VISA Card to you.

1. Your Full Names_______
2. Country___________
3. City Airport_______
4. Home Address_______
5. Phone Number_____
6. Sex_______

Best regards,
Mr. Chad Wolf
Homeland Security secretary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Phillips Oduoza - UBABANK@fastservice.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:49 pm

You were informed that, the United Bank
for Africa Plc,upon receipt of your payment approval and draft from
Citibank of New York to settle your out standing payment considering
how drafts From Citibank to UBA) New York City branch in general are
been handled inline with the International Monetary Transactions
policies of our bank, we decided to set up a none resident US dollars
account, Direct account in your name. your full amount to be
transferred is $16.2 million USD to be transferred bit by bit. This
account will enable you transfer your funds gradually unconditionally
by yourself through the UBA Inter Switch Transfers platform
electronically to any Bank account of your choice at any time. Your
online login details will be give to you immediately you response back
with all your information's, Name.., Address..., Telephone number,,,,
Also Remembered that it only cost you $100USD to open the account
on your name, You need to send 25USD before we release your online
access account to you, we need it in gift card,

Phillips Oduoza Email;UBABANK@fastservice.com
GMD/CEO United Bank for New York Plc (UBA).

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda James - dhl20company5@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Dear Beneficiary.

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through bank Online system, we have credited your total fund of $3.500,000.00 USD Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card, and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM card to you, we paid it because your ATM card worth $3.500,000.00 USD which we have registered for deliver, has less than 17 days to expire in the custody of the DHL Courier Company and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account.

For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM card will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you. Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid ,therefore the only money you were advised to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $50 usd every day.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but i did not pay their official security keeping fees since their refused, they refused and the reason is that their do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, Their told me that their official security keeping fees is $50.00 per a day, and I deposited it yesterday being 6th of November 2020.therefore you should contact them with the below contact information; Company name; DHL Courier Company Service.

Company: Name DHL Courier Company
Email: dhl20company5@gmail.com
Logistic Manager: Isacc Morgan
Phone: +229 63 177 564

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;
Your Full Name;.......................................
Your Country;..........................................
Your Residence Home Address;..........................
A Copy of You Identification............................
Your Direct Phone ;......................................
Your Cell;.......................................
Age/Sex;.................................................

Try to indicate all these codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that owns the ATM card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code AWB :66xPF,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt822:
Security Code sctc:8001FhX:951:
Transaction Code 251:cstc:101:009150:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:XXYun.xxBBiv:78:06
Depositor: Mrs. Linda James
Manager of UBA Bank Plc

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgently to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Linda James
Manager of UBA Bank Of Africa Benin Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Keffier Robert - westernuniontransfer81@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Good day,

I wish to inform you that your overdue payment worth of $1.8M USD has be scheduled to pay you through certified ATM Card which you will be only required to proceed to any ATM Cash Point to withdraw $5,000, 2-times per day till your fund is completed.

Meanwhile, the valid ATM CARD was registered with DHL Courier Company as a packaged. All you need to do now is to contact them on their information below with your delivery address for the immediate delivery to your giving address without any delay.

Manager Name: Mr. Gary Waddell Jr.
E-mail: dhlcservice8@gmail.com
Phone/Fax: (+234) 808 418 322.

Thanks,
Mrs. Keffier Robert
"IMF" Fund Delivery"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edgar Prosper - edgar.prosper2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:09 pm

ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Hello Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Edgar Prosper , a representative of Exxon Mobil in London (http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest Fund Management Company with over £1.2 Trillion pounds Capital contract Investment.

As a senior representative of Exxon that handle contract related matters,I over invoiced a contract which is not known by anybody and, I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile funds amounting to £12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) to your name as the contractor that executed this contract in Asia.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name because the contract was executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

Most importantly, you will be required to:
(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive the funds as I will present you before the firm with legal documents.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/personal bank account in your country.
(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be
60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:
(8) Age and Marital Status:
(9) Means of Identification:

Note: Do not contact my office number or company email for security reasons. Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about the funds. For further inquiries contact me through my private email address:(stage267@yahoo.co.jp)Let all email be through my private email address (stage267@yahoo.co.jp)

Best Regards.

Mr. Edgar Prosper
YOUR TRUST PLEASE
ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edgar Prosper - edgar.prosper2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your response, As for now the only thing that we need much money to secure is the registration of your company here in London which i will handle and later other things will not cost much which i hope we will handle together. I promise you will not spend much if at all you have to spend towards the business.

As I made known earlier, I'm a representative of Exxon-Mobil in London. I want to bring to your notice that trust and confidence will be our watch out word in this transaction and every proof of this funds is available and will send to you as soon as possible. I have taken my time to work out the modalities of this transaction to ensure equity, justice, transparency and accountability but cannot strike this deal alone without our collective participation. The accumulated £12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds)($18.5MUSD eighteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars) was generated from several already paid contracts which is presently causing a difference in our accounts. However, you are required to step-in as a contractor to the company and the fund will be re profiled in your name and paid to you accordingly.

I give you my 100% assurance that this project is risk free and our security is as well 100% protected.

I am a representative officer with Exxon Mobil on contract related matters It is impossible for me to transfer, lodge or secure these funds in my personal account considering my status and the situation surrounding the funds.

In this consideration, I contacted you to seek for your kind understanding and sincere co-operation to stand in as the Contractor under my portfolio of Contractors and claim this fund without any hitch. This is the only way this project can be realized. I’m confident that we can build a business relationship towards securing the above stated funds in question legally.

We can only achieve success following the appropriate legal procedures and also I
expect a perfect understanding from you based on the situation surrounding this and I demand absolute confidentiality from you regarding the project. Can I trust you? Can you be able to handle this magnitude of funds until my arrival in your country? Can I rely on your integrity? At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 60% for me, 40% for you.

The details regarding how this operation would be executed is not ambiguous or complex. It is a simple process and I would provide the steps but all I need is your 100% commitment towards securing this funds. One important thing, I did not establish contacts with you through any of my official contact points like my official email considering the confidentiality needed to be able to execute the deal. So far you are the only person who knows about these funds and deal.

Showing my good faith and sincerity towards building this relationship, it is important that i share some
personal details about myself with you and attaching my driver licence ID..

Full Name; Mr. Edgar Prosper
Nationality; British
Marital Status; Married, 2 Kids
Occupation; Investment Managing Officer
Contact Address; # 36 Moore Crescent , Dagenham Essex London , United Kingdom.

I will want you to furnish me with all your details so that I will arrange all documents that will cover you as the contractor with EXXON Mobil.

1. Full Name:...............................................
3. Marital Status:..................................................
4. Date Of Birth......................................................
5. Occupation:........................................................................
6. Contact Address:...................................................................
7. Phone Number: .......................................................................
8. Means of Identification:

Best Regards,

Mr. Edgar Prosper,
Operation and Corporate Affairs Officer
ExxonMobil London

....... given address ERMYN WAY, LEATHERHEAD, SURREY, KT22 8UX

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ferdinand Ngon - gallus@mukamionline.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:52 pm

Office of: General Manager
: Mr. Ferdinand NGON
Orabank Group
392, Rue Des Plantains - B.P. 2810 Lome, Togo.

RE: PAYMENT APPROVAL.

Dear beneficiary,

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that your overdue Contract/Inheritance funds valued at 10,500,000.00 US Dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) withheld in the Sub-Region of West Africa has been gazetted by the Central Bank of West African States to be released to you via Orabank Group. To ensure adequate payment release, you are therefore advised to contact our foreign remittance department today with the information provided below to legally claim your delayed/Overdue payment;

Contact Person: Mr. Richard Bevan
Director Foreign Remittance Orabank Group.
Email Address: gallus@mukamionline.com
Telephone No.: +22879499965
Head office: Angle Avenue des Nîmes et Nicolas Grunitzky, Lome - Togo

Thank you for your patient and support.

Signatory:

Mr. Ferdinand NGON
GM Orabank Group

Return to “Other types of African scams”