It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 40 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristalina Georgieva - fileinput11@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:32 pm

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

I sent this letter to you,a month ago, but I did not hear from you, I am not sure if you received it, and that is why i am reconfirming the message to you.

Firstly, I am Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva, Current Managing Director and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund.

Indeed, We have reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounded your uncompleted transaction and your inability to meet up with transfer charges levied against you, for the past transfer options.

We the Board of Directors, World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C. in conjunction with the U.S. Department of the Treasury and some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United States of America has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit, First Credit Investment Bank & Loan, UK to issue you a VISA Card, where your fund $9.500.000.00 will be uploaded, for further withdrawing of your fund.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

And today we notify you that your fund has been credited into a VISA Card by First Credit Investment Bank & Loan, UK and also ready to be delivered.

Kindly forward the following information for the delivery of your accredited ATM VISA Card to your address and if needed a checking account been established in your name whereby you can have an online access to your account and be able to make transfer into any bank of your choice, please indicate your interest.

Your Full Name======================
Your Country of Origin=================
Your Home address ==================
Email Address ======================
Your phone number ==================
Your Age =========================
Your Sex =================== ======
Your Occupation ===================

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva
fileinput11@outlook.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Ben Bruno - barrbenbruno@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Hello Fellow Beneficiary,

My name is Ben Bruno, a citizen of Canada, I have been trying to claim my fund valued three million, four hundred thousand United States dollars ($3,700.000) from Nigeria Government since 2009/10 without progress, the fraudsters keep on asking me to send money by various means for one reason or the other which made me lost over $157,000, all the document they sent to me was fake. I decided to travel to Nigeria with some vital information. I have from a friend who claimed his fund valued over $5M with the assistance of one Mrs. Kate Henshaw, Financial Controller, Access Bank Nigeria plc, whom i can testify is a very good and sincere person. At first I was not interested in making any move, but due to the confidence I had in my friend, I decided to take the bold step.

I opened communication with Mrs. Kate Henshaw, who so much assisted me, I spent only 4 working days and claimed my fund in full payment into my bank accounts in Canada and Europe. I only spent $260 only for legal documents as instructed by her. I also returned back home with my ORIGINAL Documents as proof of the ownership.

In the process, I saw your name on a file next to my own, and I quickly copied your email address, I pray this email notification gets to you safe, your fund is ready to be released also. I just decided to inform you because I know that you must have been victimized by the fraudsters in Nigeria or else who claims to be top government officials in charge of your payment. The only solution is to stop all communication with anybody and contact:

Mrs. Kate Henshaw,
Financial Controller,
Access Bank Nigeria Plc,
Email: henshawk50@gmail.com

Contact her to enable you to reclaim your fund, your presence may not be
needed in Nigeria, you can receive your fund without visiting Nigeria or Africa, she is a very good and sincere person.

Sincerely,
Ben Bruno,
Ontario Canada.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:46 pm

Dear Sir,

I am here to know,if you have been able to contact the bank,on the release of your fund to you.

Be informed that your payment file has been authorized to the accredited paying bank (First Credit Investment Bank & Loan), for immediate release of your fund.

Please contact the bank customer care on email address:
customercare@fcibl.com for further payment advice.

Kindly get back to me,on your conclusion with the bank.

Regards,
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. David McMarlin - upsoffice79@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Attention sir / Ma

Good morning.

How are you doing today , I hope you're doing great today , I want to
let you know that we have concluded to ship your $8Million UNITED
STATES DOLLARS directly to your home address since we have paid all
the charges on your behalf meanwhile your delivery information is
needed now such as below:

Full Name :
Country ;
Address :
Phone Number :
Zip Code :

Thanks and i look forward to hear from you as soon as possible for
usto finalize your delivery immediately without any hesitation ,
Provide your full delivery address today because we have discussed
about your delivery yesterday and after the arrangement we agreed to
ship your package through UPS office USA meanwhile we look forward to
hear from you with the needed information ,

The only amount you need to pay is UPS delivery charge only which you
will pay after we register and give your tracking number before the
delivery will commence to your destination and the delivery fee will
cost you only $25 Google Card.

Thanks and i am wait to here from you with the $25 Google Card today.

Sincerely Dr David McMarlin ,
Email: upsoffice79@gmail.com
Manager of Consultative office
United State ,and Us Secret service

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scarlett Isabella - fcibluk@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:04 pm

FIRST CREDIT INVESTMENT BANK AND LOAN,
Email: customercare@fcibl.com
Email: report@fcibl.com
Email: account@fcibl.com
Email: updateincome@fcibl.com
Email: loan-inquiry@fcibl.com
Email: atm@fcibl.com

Attn: xxxxxx xxxxx,

We have received an authorization of payment in your favor.
Please kindly furnish us with the below information:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) FULL ADDRESS
(3) CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER
(4) AGE
(5) OCCUPATION
(6) ANY IDENTIFICATION PHOTOGRAPH

The above information will enable us to establish a checking account
in your favor.
This will enable you to access your account/fund online and directly
make transfer into any bank of your choice.

Regards,

Mrs. SCARLETT ISABELLA (CUSTOMER CARE, FCIBL)
Dr. RONALD ALEXANDER (CEO, FCIBL)
CC: Stanley Leonard (FINANCIAL MONITORING & RISK MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FCIBL)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Gerassimos <bcash658@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:46 am

Mr Thomas Gerassimos <bcash658@gmail.com> wrote:

Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Address: 801 I St NW, Washington, DC 20536, United States

This is Mr Thomas Gerassimos the United States custom. The reason why I contacted you is because we found a special parcel Box which has been abandoned here at our warehouse In Washington, DC.
The Box Has spent a lot of time here without knowing the contents of it and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed that is bank ATM card and Cheques on it From my findings the parcel originated from UN and covid-19 the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent.

Get back to me here for more details if you're still interested to receive the parcel total $900,000,00 God Bless You and Bless America
We Need Your Information Such As
Your Full Name
Your Address
Your Telephone Number

Best Regards
Mr Thomas Gerassimos
Your special abandoned parcel Box is available .
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Allen Makurdi - mrallenmakurdi227@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF US$3.5M.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Mr. Allen Makurdi, the Head of Finance & Operations department. My boss Mr. Edward Lewien, the MD/CEO is now on compulsory leave and all power has been vested on me to direct all international payment. Furthermore, due to allegations of corrupt practices against some Banks, the Government has appointed this Bank to effect all foreign overdue payment.

Be informed that the Approved fund is the sum of US$3.5M which has been for many years UNCLAIMED, my boss has refused to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund. This is because he has been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich himself without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank Account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before. By this method a Domiciliary Online Account will be opened for you.

If you have received this email, please kindly acknowledge back to process your transaction immediately.

Best regards,
Mr. Allen Makurdi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jasong - jasongilletteattorney@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Dear Beneficiary Owner of $$28.500.000.0 USD

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of America. Your total funds worth $$28.500.000.0 USD will be delivered to your home address through any company of your choice from the
below mentioned so kindly update us:We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after set and done
your received nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE.
The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $28.500.000.00 united states dollars, it is already loaded on
the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$155, Google card or iTunes card or buy an Steam card $155

2; DHL=12hrs/$145, Google card or iTunes card or buy an Steam card $145

3; UPS=8hrs/$145, Google card or iTunes card or buy an Steam card $140

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will be liable to pay the delivery fee of the
ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take place to
your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below details in your response to this email address: (jasongilletteattorney@gmail.com) and let them know which courier company you would want them to use
for the shipment of your ATM VISA Card to you.

1. Your Full Names_______
2. Country___________
3. City Airport_______
4. Home Address_______
5. Phone Number_____
6. Sex_______

Best regards,
Mr.Jasong.
Homeland Security secretary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Asare - mrdavidasare221@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Dear Sir.

I am Mr David Asare, a reputable banker here in Accra Ghana and I contact you to see how best we can assist each other.

One of my late client Mr. Victor who happen to bear the same name with you left $6.5 million in our bank before his dead in China and he has no next of kin to the inheritance fund in our bank,

That is why i contacted you so if you are ready to co-operate with me secure the fund as the next of kin, then you get back to me through my private email address for further directive: mrdavidasare221@gmail.com

I am wait for your positive response.

Regards,
David Asare

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Montgomery, pabffc@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:06 pm

WORLD BANK-MR.RICHARD MONTGOMERY-{EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR} <pabffc@gmail.com> wrote:

--
The World Bank
Millbank Tower,
12th Floor, 21-24 Millbank,
London SW1P 4QP

Attn:Sir/Madam

This is to notify you that the World Bank had secured the sum of
US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars)being due unclaimed fund accredited to you.This fund was
secured from World Bank with their reserved authorities over the
Holding country and agents.

Once you respond to this email re-confirming your relevant details as
stated below.You are advised to forward your details immediately to
this office through this email address above. Your Full Name/ Full
Address /Age/ Sex /Occupation/contact Telephone Numbers and all the
funds will be transfer through the appointed authorized bank through
their online banking system process.

Treat very urgent!!!

Your Faithfully,
Mr.Richard Montgomery { Executive Director}
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Preston Bezos - jeffreyprestonbezos90@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:23 pm

Greetings to You

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be
curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of
$1,500,000,00 USD, my information below is 100% legitimate, See
the link below:

My name is Jeffrey Preston Bezos an American business magnate,
investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in
the world today and Chairman of CEO, and President of Amazon, I
believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that
never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to
help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One
Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly
selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you
should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address
was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to
me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is
valid.

Visit this: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos or You Can
Google my name for more information:( Jeff Bezos ).

Send your reply to (jeffreyprestonbezos90@gmail.com) to enable me
give you more details about this Donation.

I will be waiting for your response.

Reply me for more information on this e-mail
(jeffreyprestonbezos90@gmail.com)

Best Regards,

Mr Jeffrey Preston Bezos
Chairman, CEO, and President of Amazon
Your family Donation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Water - bnk.atlantic@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:51 pm

WORLD BANK
Bank Address: 1818 H Street N.W.. Washington, DC 20433
Bank Web: .worldbank.org

Dear customer,

Receive your ATM Card worth US$ 2.5 Million.

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay your overdue contract / inheritance and lottery fund worth US$ 2.5 Million which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the digitized payment system. We have decided to pay your US$ 2.5 Million through (ATM Credit Card) this arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world.

The World Bank, United Nations and Slovakia banks introduced this payment arrangement as to enable your Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM card is credited with the sum of ( US$ 2.5 Million ), it is already loaded in the ATM card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000.00).

Secondly, it is recommended that you stop negotiating with scammers that claim bank because it is an illegal activity and you have to stop if you wish to accept payments immediately, the inheritance (closest relatives) and the payment of the lottery, eg . in Africa, Asia and Europe. After the meeting, the council will be hosted at our headquarters in honor of the Minister of Finance.

Below is delivery company contact:-

USPS Delivery Service
E-mail: usps.delivery08service@gmail.com
E-mail: usps.delivery08service@usps.com
Usps Web: .usps.com

Thanks, and we remain the world bank customer care promising to serve you better.

DR. WATER
GENERAL Director of Foreign Remittance Department.
World Bank USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John C. Williams - federalreservebanknewyork123@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:02 pm

FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK Corporate Office
Address: 33 LIBERTY STREET NEW YORK, NY 10045. USA
Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday
8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Telephone +1(917)979 5897
Office Email.:federalreservebanknewyork123@aol.com

UNPAID BENEFICIARY Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taken over all the money transfer originated from any part of American, African country and European countries as contract payment, fund inheritance or lotterywinning due to unauthorized/incapability of financial institution/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money result of fraud, terrorist and money laundry activities going on World Wide.

We have been having series of meetings for the past 1 month now which ended 2 days ago with the European Government, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, HSBC Bank of United Kingdom (UK) with the World Bank Officials. This email is also for all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nations, Federal Reserve Bank of New York HSBC Bank of United Kingdom (UK) Reserve Bank of New York , with the World Bank officials have agreed to compensate them with the sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars each victim. This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received his or her contract sum and people that have had an unfinished transaction, people who have inheritance to claim or international businesses that failed due to instability of government in some parts of World and as well the pandemic outbreak.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Master Card Number: 5359202912253739 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $10,500,000 USD (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand, USD Only) You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal at any ATM, locate any center of your choice around the world.

Be inform that The delivery arrangement has been concluded with the USA courier services, you are advised to send this information below for the delivery of your ATM Card to your address. contact the paying Bank for your payment take note that it is advisable that you don't disclose anything that has to do with your card to anyone until you receive it to avoid someone from diverting your funds. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $150 Dollars! And we Guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 48hrs after confirmation receipt of USPS fee of $150 Dollars).

1. Your full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Your direct Tel, Cell:
4. A copy of your ID or ID numbers for Identification:
5. Nearest Airport:
6. Your current occupation:.................
7. Name of Next of Kin and the relationships with him/her

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-CARD Y2K-2021) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Congratulation to your inheritance fund
Yours Faithfully,

Reply back to us accordingly; The bank Wait For Your Expedite Response.
Yours in Service,

John C. Williams
Chairman Director Federal Reserve Bank Of New York
Office Email.: federalreservebanknewyork123@aol.com
======================================
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized
redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify Federal Reserve Bank of New York by return email, and delete this message from your computer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Preston Bezos - jeffreyprestonbezos90@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:57 pm

... this is the biggest Idiot under the sun .... he wrote to my private Sport-Mailaccount and my answer came from "my 8 y/o Niece Conchita and she lives of Willy-Willy Island in the Pacific" ..... this Answer is a Joke/Script which I've since the first day here and its sooooo divine ....

... and this Idiot answered Conchita today .... so one can see that Scammer/Mugus are really daft how dry Bread

Greetings to You!!!

Thank you for confirming the validity of your email address and also accepting this grant. I Mr Jeffrey Preston Bezos an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist, Chairman, CEO, and President of Amazon, technically is responsible for awarding grant/donation but I have always wanted to make a personal donation to random individuals in any part of the world and that is why I have decided to give [$1.500,000.00] to you . It gives me great joy to finally be able to make this donation to you, let's make the world a better place by giving and solving each other's problems, all people have the right to opportunity, equity and dignity.

I would like to reassure you of the legitimacy of this service as I will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, I want you to open my page link to get to know me better. Please use the money wisely, i only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that make me able happy all the time, i will advise you as the prospective lucky person to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds valued at One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars [$1.500,000.00] which have been donated solely to you, please send me the below information before proceeding with remitting the sum of [$1.500,000.00] to you. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously. I ask you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can and see the joy and happiness of giving.

Do make sure you provide me with your complete information below so I forward it to my selected payout bank for disbursement.

Your Full Name:
Current Home Address:
Telephone No:

I trust you to make good use of this money.

Visit My Web Page to know more about me: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos

Thank you for accepting this offer, I am indeed grateful. I anticipate your earliest response.

Best wishes to you in this season of merriment.

Best Regards,
Mr Jeff Bezos Billionaire investor
Chairman, CEO, and President of Amazon
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Abdu Abubakar - scam-compensation@imf-auditors.org

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:24 pm

Central Bank Of Nigeria
Office of the Auditor on Scam Victim Compensation.

Dear Beneficiary

I was directed by Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria,(CBN). I write to officially notify you that your name appeared in our International Credit Computer Department as one of the unpaid beneficiaries as we have verified your contract/inheritance fund file and found out that you have not received your fund .

Meanwhile your name has been among the 10 Scam victims listed to be compensated by the World Bank//IMF through ATM/DEBIT MASTER CARD value of US$ 1.5 million to you for the money in scam and emotional torture you suffered.

Be advised that you have been shortlisted to receive the compensation payment through ATM CARD as this will be delivered directly to your doorstep via any of our accredited Courier Services Company for your collection and cash payment in any Bank in the World.

In view of this,could you as a matter of urgency forward the following details; Kindly send the details to the IMF Scam Compensation Team via email address: scam-compensation@imf-auditors.org

1) YOUR RECEIVING OFFICE OR HOME ADDRESS
2) YOUR NAME OR COMPANY'S NAME
3) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE/MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.
4) COPY OF YOUR ID.

As soon as we receive the above mentioned info, details of the delivery and approval will be communicated to you.

Regards
Dr. Abdu Abubakar
Director of ATM payments Centre.

Return to “Other types of African scams”