It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 40 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department
Direct Tell: +1202455966

Attention:,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of
America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long
awaiting inheritance fund (Part Payment) value, ($7, 000,000.00) only as
received. This occurred through great effort of the USA Office of the
Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors
refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I
believe, must be as a result of their selfish interest.

I did my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can issue an
ATM CARD in your name which can be easier for you to withdraw your
funds or make a transfer by yourself to any of your bank accounts.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute
confidentiality of this information.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't
bother to reply to this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here
to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect
professional skill.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my
directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence the process
immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor
Bank of America Financial Cente
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chinaza Monba - sam.tata@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:02 pm

Attention

There is a Good News to you, we transferred $2000 to you By MoneyGram Money Transfer here is the code Number #3314251** but this must be activate with small amount $50 before you will pick it up today, we are here to serve you best without Delaying your payment today but make any chance to buy Steam Card $50 or Google Play card or iTunes card send to us to complete you the REF# Number to pick up your first $2000 today, and It will continue sending untill you received all your total funds

to you every day until your total funds $850,000.00 usd complete
transferred to you, This $2000 you will pick it up after 45minutes you send this fee today, Please do urgent and get
back to us to pick up your $2000 before 45minutes.

Get back to us with card Picture.

Thank You

Best Regard,
Mrs Chinaza Monba
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

paymentoffice300@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:56 am

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7413719541
ALEX
New York City, NY

Congratulation your account registration number has been chosen in our tagged promotion system to reward you the sum of $1.500.000 .00 Million US dollars, you are advice to kindly contact the agent via more information (paymentoffice300@gmail.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bbenja44es@yandex.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:17 am

Attention To you Personal .

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina Faso received a report of scam against you and other British/ US citizens and Malaysia, Europe Etc.whom the country of Nigeria/Benin, Burkina Faso And Ghana have compensated you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country Citizens.

Your name was among those that scammed as listed by the West Africa Financial Intelligent Unit (WAFIU). Compensation has been issued out worth of $2.5 million USD to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that were reported undelivered as at Monday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your ATM CARD immediately for your dispatch.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the WAFIU dispatches your compensation before Monday. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake people and fake security companies, scammers Bank who is collaboration scammed you.

So you are advice to contact the lawyer in charges of this ATM MASTER CARD and his name is Barrister Ben James. and make sure you contact him immediately for more details before Friday.

Name: Barrister Ben James .
Contact E-mail Address ( bbenja44es@yandex.com )
CHAMBER NUMBER.2103VC.

Contact him with your full delivery information regarding of the ATM CARD to be delivered to you by the Post/Mail service and also any beneficiary will be responsible for Post/Mail fees so as to avoid any scam and the fees is just only $50.00usd and you will receive your ATM CARD from British High Commission because as soon as you contact the lawyer in charges of your ATM CARD he will alert the united state bureau and in conjunction with your state police for the ATM CARD to be Posted/Mailed to you without any restriction and problem when the ATM CARD get to you in your location area.

WAFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the Post Office Benin Republic for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

Be advise to send the $50 usd immediately you received mail for urgent action .We are here to fight and against crimes and fraudulent acts.
Barrister Ben James will direct you on how to send the $50 on you next email okay

We are waiting to hear from you immediately .

Yours in Service,
Chief Judge Janet DiFiore .
CONSULT DEPARTMENT OF BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

aaccessbankplc0@gmail.com & +1 929-480-5680

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:47 am

Your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$10.5Million

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 3rd time i am sending you this notification letter regarding to your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$10.5Million and i have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Miss.Remy Osuagwu,the new director ATM Head of Operation Access Bank PLC, I resumed to this office on the 18th of April 2020 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of$10.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the Access Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation who left this office some months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address and name will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond. Reply me back through this e-mail address:( aaccessbankplc0@gmail.com )

Tel +1 (929) 480-5680
Yours Faithfully,
Miss.Remy Osuagwu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike - gnte013@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Attention,
Automated Teller Machine{ATM}centre LONDDN
Head Office: k.m 7/10 Tunde Road LONDDN .
From The Disk of Engeer MR Mlke .
Automated Teller Machine.
email:gnte013@gmail.com
TEL:+129 98 60 84 27,

ATTENTION,
I am Engeer MR Mlke,a computer scientist working with ATM office Authority LONDDN. Automated Teller Machine{ATM}centre LONDDN.I am computer scientist in this office,It was this morning that i was searching some Documents and i came across your files unpaid.So due to time i quckly picked your email address and the amount you supposed to received which is Ten million five hundred thousand {$10.500usd} only because there is many files there and no time.

I know that this message will come to you as surprised because you don't know me,but i want to bring soluction to your problem.Our former Director Dr.Ahmed musa was treated christian very bad by not delivery their ATM card or forwarding fake ATM to christians due to religion problem,in order to extracting money from christians,and that is why I contacted you so it is confiential within me and you,I want you to stop any communication from him.Meanwhile I have verify with International Monetary Fund,they said your transaction is genuine.

I am a good christian and i want to help you to get your fund,if you can keep it secret and follow my adivce,Your ATM card will be received by you.As it is stands now i need your current address to avoid mistake.

Reply to this Email addresss {gnte013@gmail.com}
I need your full information to aviod mistake.
FULL NAME:..........
DELIVERY ADDRESS:...
PHONE NUMBER:....

Best Regard,
Yours faithfully,
MR Mlke
Director ATM centre
LONDDN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Godwin Orji - dano02773@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Urgent.,

Hello the Payment $850,000.00usd is going to send to your account or through ATM CARD today we are waiting for your Urgent reply before we send to you, make sure you contact us to this email (dano02773@gmail.com).

Your Forms Needed is bellow,..

1, Full Name....
2, Address.....
3, Id or Driver Licens....
4, Your Telephone Number....

Thank You

Best Regard,
GODWIN ORJI
TELL +2347088642758

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Richard - johnrichard3434@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:51 pm

This is to inform you that I have registered your card valued $5,500,000 through courier company DHL, the registration code is: awb 33xzs.
Kindly re-confirm your information to avoid wrong claim,

Full Name.....
Country..........
Phone Number...........
Delivery Address........

Contact Mr John Richard email...johnrichard3434@gmail.com

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee. The only fee you have to pay is $95 their Security fee Please indicate the registration Number
and ask Him how to pay their Security fee of $95 so that you can pay it immediately.
Best Regards,

Mr John Richard

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Alex Samuel - efccbenin96@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

homelandsecurity
MG TIMOTHY J. LOWENBERG,ADJUTANT GENERAL AND DIRECTOR STATE MILITARY
DEPARTMENT WASHINGTON MILITARY DEPT., BLDG1 CAMP MURRY ,WASH
98430-5000 USA
GOOD DAY TO YOU.

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE
I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY
SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN
BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND
KOREA MY NAME IS ALEX SAMUEL,THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF
HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN
TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA.

I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE
GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, MONITORING THE VARIOUS
TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY
CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR
DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE
RETURNED BACK WITH YOUR PACKAGE HERE IN OUR OFFICE AT UNITED STATE

OF AMERICAN. I WANTED TO CONTACT YOU YESTERDAY BUT I GO HOME VERY LATE
THAT I WAS UNABLE TO CHECK MY EMAILS. I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR PACKAGE
AT THE EMBASSY THIS MORNING TO RELEASED THERE DIPLOMATIC AGENT FOR
THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME TODAY.

THE NIGERIA REPUBLIC EMBASSY AT USA HERE TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL PAID
$110.00 FOR THE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY WHICH WILL BE OBTAINED FROM THE
COUNTRY OF RIGIN WHICH IS NIGERIA REPUBLIC TO ALLOWED THE DIPLOMAT
MOVE TODAY TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR ADDRESS.

I HEREBY CONFIRM THE PAYMENT INFORMATION GIVEN TO ME AFTER DISCUSSING
WITH HIM THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY TO DE YOUR
PACKAGE. HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE.
SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM TODAY.

RECEIVER’S NAME… DIKE EBERE
COUNTRY… NIGERIA REPUBLIC
CITY…LAGOS
AMOUNT…$110.00
REFERNCE NUMBER ……………
SENDER’S NAME……..
SENDER’S ADDRESS:……
TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I
PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION
DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS
MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$12.4
MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE
DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE
FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY
WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH
HEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT
BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $110.00 ONLY.

NORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR
COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH
YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT.AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL
GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME
ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO
YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES.

I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU
HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS
RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS
EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY

FROM OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO
NOTIFY ME WITH THE REFERENCE FOR

EASY PICK
UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER
DELAY
AGAIN .
SINCERELY YOURS,
Dr. ALEX SAMUEL
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
EMAIL(foffice652@gmail.com
TEXT ONLY {360} 654 4903

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

António Guterres - info_unitednation.un_fundsmatter@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Desk of Mr.António Guterres
Director United Nations (UN)
Headquarters in New York
405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017
USA

Your Fund Worth $8.5 Million

Attention: xxxxx xxxxxxxx

This is to bring to your notice that approval have been granted by the United Nations to the Standard Chartered Bank Thailand group to serve as a regional payment office to pay individuals globally who has been affected by internet fraud services part payment of $8,500.000.00 (Eight Million fifty Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for the first quarter this fiscal year 2020.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 9682 Beneficiaries have been paid. As at now, 70% of the scammed victims have successfully received their compensation. while the we still have about 30% left to be paid their due compensation.

As of this date, we have been unsuccessful in our attempts to contact you regarding this development but my mail has always been returned undelivered, You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the beneficiaries to be paid, Get back to me as soon as possible for detailed email and the immediate release of your compensation payment

You are also advised to send your communication particulars which includes the following;

Full names
Residential Address details
Telephone Fax numbers
valid E-mail Address

You are also requested to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitch in receiving your payment as Scheduled

Yours faithfully,

António Guterres
Director ,United Nation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr.Werner Wullschelger - imfng601@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm

For your attention

Sir/Ma

This morning I was checking on the payment list approved for last quarter of the year 2020 and I discovered that you have not receive your fund payment. What happened?

Again, I noticed on our record that your fund is now with the United States Government through the Commonwealth Sovereign Bank and you will receive from there to your bank account.

As soon as I get your response, we will commence and release your fund within 48 hrs.

Kindly confirm message

Best regards,
Dr.Werner Wullschelger
Senior Resident Representative
Auditor General's Office | International Monetary Fund(IMF)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mohammedkone77@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:11 pm

tagged.com/profile/6129660835
Mohammed
46 · Bamako, Mali

Attention, My Name is Mr. Mohammed Kone the assistant Manager of United Banque Du Mali, i have a very reliable and confidential business which I will like us to join hands together and execute this business so that at the end of everything the two families will rejoice, please contact me with this Email Address: mohammedkone77@gmail.com for more details. I look forward to hear from you. Best regard Mr. Mohammed Kone

.... RPO is african billionaire Aliko Dangote

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stuart Gulliver - stuartguili41@mocaman.net

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Dear Beneficiary.

This is in reference to your outstanding Fund compensation payment sum
of US10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred thousand United State
Dollars) approved by IMF for payment to you as a compensation as one
of the previous scam victims.

We are glad to inform you that your compensation fund has been
arranged and approved for payment via Diplomatic Cash Delivery to your
destination through our official delivery agent attached to the
UNN/IMF whom we have confirmed that has arrived in MIAMI INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT FLORIDA (MIA) were he has a transit for official and final
delivery to your destination within 72 hours.

You are to contact REV ALLEN SANCHEZ via telephone and Email
+1707346-18 and reconfirm your full details as bellow to him in other
to facilitate your delivery. .

Your Full Names.

Your Identification.

Your Cell phone Numbers.

Your Contact House Address.

Note that you are expected to help our delivery agent obtain the
Diplomatic Immunity Clearance from the customs before he will be able
to commence to your destination for final delivery to your doorstep.
Keep us updated once you are in contact with the delivery agent.

Respond confirming the above information with immediate effect.

Yours respectively,
Stuart Gulliver
Delicery Executive Officer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Antonio Bruce - <kenfc286@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Compliment of the Season Dear Beneficiary,

This message is directed to you personal based on the letter we received from the United Nations after the previous and 45th G7 summit that was held on 24 to 26 August last year (2019), regarding to the Year’s (2019) review of the Global Financial Matters and Investigations by International Monetary Fund - IMF. It was revealed, that your email address is among the list of people who has never received any of their payment contract among the lottery/inheritance funds and victims who have lost a lot of money to scammers while trying to claim their funds.

This is the third time your payment file has come to my desk and every time an executive order comes from the Government ordering that your fund should be re-called back to the World Bank without any genuine reason.

Meanwhile, our Payment Settlement System (PSS) has received another permanent Authority/Unconditional Payment Guarantee to pay you off your total funds through our trusted DIPLOMATIC AGENT to deliver the funds in Consignment Truck Boxes direct to your home address.

And to proceed with the delivery, you are advice to contact Diplomatic Agent (Ken Fedrick Chuna), this is because of the United Nations, Anti-Crime Commission and International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen him to deliver your fund to you.

So, you are advised to contact the Diplomatic Agent (Ken Chuna) for the delivery of your funds to you, and you can contact him on:

Name: KEN F. CHUNA
E-mail: "kenfc286@gmail.com"
Phone: "+1 (917) 979-5996"
Address: "E 46th Street, New York, NY, USA

We hereby advice you to reconfirm the following below information to him to avoid a mistake or wrong delivery.
1. Full name
2. Nationality
3. Home Address
4. Cell/Mobile number
5. Occupation

Person in service
Dr. Antonio Bruce
Public Relation Officer
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
For Inquiry email me:- pro.fic045@protonmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karen Denise Akinci - lanejeffer410@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Dear Beneficiary,
The International Monetary Fund (IMF)The Southeastern Europe region have officially approved the part payment of your benefits Fund payment Valued at US$4.5M in conjunction with World Health Organization (WHO).

This decision was made in late March 2020 by the IMF’s Executive Board under its various payment facility and debt service relief financed by the Catastrophe Containment and Relief Trust (CCRT). Overall, the IMF is currently making about $250 billion, a quarter of its $1 trillion payment capacity, available to beneficiaries.

Base, this development, we have been sending you mails without response, until last week, we received a response from a man by name (Mr.Gilbert Parent) with an application letter stating that you gave him the power of attorney to claim your outstanding benefits funds. He made us believe that you are died of Covid 19 two weeks ago and that he is your next of kin.

We got your email address and decided to send an email through this address hoping to find out if you are dead or alive and also to find out if you at any time gave this man the power of attorney to represent you.

Please let us know also if you are aware that we are almost ready to transfer part payment of your outstanding funds to him nominated bank account stated below:

Bank name : Scotia bank
Bank address: 1010 des Pres-Verts, Laprairie, Quebec, Canada, J5R 0R3
Swift Code: NOSCCATT
Bank account: 136310792622
Beneficiary name: Gilbert Parent

At this point, If you are alive and not aware of the above instruction, You therefore quickly advised to contact the director of opperations through the email address, below with your; YOUR FULL NAME:___________YOUR ADDRESS:_____________ YOUR OCCUPATION:__________YOUR AGE:______________YOUR DIRECT TEL:_____, for payment approval and subsequent transfer of the funds to your account and to stop any further communication with Mr.Gilbert Parent

Contact Person:Altan Baris
Address: Osmanbey, Şişli Istanbul, Turkey
EMAIL: ab5605255@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Ms Karen Denise Akinci

Return to “Other types of African scams”