It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Job and work from home scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dee Barr - karinamillerglobetour1@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Greetings Job Seeker Our travel agency Globe-Tour collects personnel of employees in USA who would like to have good wage and have the aspiration to rise in our agency. You can use all your skin which you have. Our agency was established in 2011. Globe-Tour has subsidiaries in many European countries.We have huge experience in the finance field. We propose a very accountable work wich require skill of fast reaction in the circumstances. Take in consideration: we do not require any entrance fees and any infringement of laws of your country. The pay will vary depending on your made work,of the serious approach to work and will be paid on time. Our agency will trust you completely and you should justify our trust. Applicant requirements If you are interested, the thorough ifno about work which Globe-Tour offers you. You can find it in the letter attached to this email.Best Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dee Barr - karinamillerglobetour1@yandex.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Laura Francis - l_private@yahoo.com.ph & linkinfor22@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:59 pm

vk.com/id357956583
Laura Francis
City: Chicago
Education: Chicago State University

Hi
I’m Laura, female, single and I’m from USA.working with one company here in United State of America I wanna know if you are interested in the oncoming LIFE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM (JOB) here in USA, Contact me via: (l_private@yahoo.com.ph).
Laura. J
#
Hello,
I have a business proposal for you if you are interested get back to me so that I will furnish you
with more details but if you are not interested please ignore. get me on ( linkinfor22@gmail.com)
Regards
Mrs. Aisha

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lans Persson - worldwide_freightcare@mail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Dear Candidate, I am Lans Persson and I work for international enterprise named "Worldwide Freightcare Ltd" based generally in UK and opened new offices in United Statesof America. Your profile was found on one of the job-related web-boards and our HR department found it to be quite interesting. Our company would be glad to see you joining our professional team. So, let me explain you what the position of Shipping&Receiving Manager is all about. As a Mail&Packaging Clerk you'll be helping us to maintain an exceptional quality of the services we provide. In particular, your job responsibilities would include:
* Receiving for Internet Orders: Pick, Wrap, QC, Ship, and Pack with a 100% accuracy.
* Collect Packing Slips from products
* Prepare shipments for further processing
* Maintain communication with purchasing personnel by e-mail
Compensation 65K yearly + Commission!
Please be advised that we require you to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this position. Basic experience in office equipment handling will also be expected. We offer unprecedented career perspectives for our most efficient employees and, by the way, most of our Supervisors have begun from the position that you may now occupy.
If you are interested in the offer, please find the section "Employment" on our Corporate website and fill our Online Application form or email to let us know that you are interested and we'll get in touch with you shortly. Thank you and have a great day! Regards, Lans Persson "Worldwide Freightcare Ltd" HR Coordinator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jon J. Munoz - hiring@recruitment-wstar.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 pm

We looked through your application on one of the career resources and we’d like to discuss a potential career opportunity. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

We are looking for innovative and enterprising team members who want to get involved at an early stage of a rapidly developing business model, to help the business through commitment and innovation. They are looking for friendly and outgoing customer facing team members to join our growing team.
The role we are offering is: customer claims executive at home Income : $ 13\hour

If you are looking for a home based position and want to advance your career within commercial insurance and is money and target motivated, this is the role for you!
This job does not imply that experience in the insurance business is necessary!

This first class and traditional insurance brokerage takes pride in exceeding clients and employees expectations alike and providing an exceptional service which has proven to boost referrals and recommendations.

We will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.

Requirements:
Excellent time management skills.
Have a printer (black and white is enough).
Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills.
Permanent address in the US.
The candidate will need to be confident and have good communication and listening skills.
In your absence there must be at least one adult person at home (to sign for important mail when you are not home).
To be very positive and self-motivated as well as having good organizational skills.
Reply to this message if you find this offer appealing.
Our assistants will contact you with more details.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christine J. Hay - hiring@recruitment-wstar.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:30 pm

We reviewed your application on one of the career resources and we’d like to talk to you about a potential job oppurtonity. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

We are looking for innovative and enterprising team members who want to get involved at an early stage of a rapidly developing business model,
to help the business through commitment and innovation. They are looking for friendly and outgoing customer facing team members to join our growing team.
The post we are offering is: insurance analyst at home Income : $ 12\hour

If you are looking for a home based position and want to advance your career within commercial insurance and is money and target motivated, this is the role for you!
This job vacancy does not imply that you must have experience in the insurance business!

This first class and traditional insurance brokerage takes pride in exceeding clients and employees expectations alike and providing an exceptional service which has proven to boost referrals and recommendations.

We will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.

Requirements:
Permanent residency in the US.
The candidate will need to be confident and have good communication and listening skills.
In your absence there must be at least one adult person at home (to receive important mail when you are not home).
To be very positive and self-motivated as well as having good organizational skills.
Reply to this message if you find this offer interesting.
Our assistants will reach you with more info.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Spears - michaelflavell@mail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 am

Dear Candidate for Employment, This is to inform you about a part time position of Package handling manager at our company. This is a job that does not take more than 3 hrs per day and could be a great opportunity if you need another job or look for a work from home job. We are a reputable business with deep industry expertise and focus in e-commerce and shipping, and we are looking for driven people to become a part of our team.
Requirements
Country of residence - the US
PC literacy
Internet skills
Available for emails during daytime
Working printer
Your Duties
Receiving packages
Managing package details on our dashboard
Sending packages with postal companies
Reporting on package shipping status
Please note this is a part time, work from home position for the US residents only. The salary is USD $38,800 annualy.
Please respond via email to get an application form. Thank you.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Terrie Woodward - michaelflavell@mail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Dear Candidate, This is to inform you about a part time position of Package handling manager at our company. This is a job that takes 3 hrs per day at most and is a great opportunity if you need another job or seek for a work from home job. We are a reputable business with major focus in shipping and ecommerce industries, and we are looking for motivated candidates to join our team.
Requirements
Residence - the United States
PC literacy
Internet skills
Being available for emails daytime
Functioning printer
Job responsibilities
Receiving packages
Entering and updating package details online
Shipping packages with postal companies
Reporting on the whole process
Please be aware it is a part time, home based job for the US residents only. The remuneration is USD $38,800 annualy.
Please email to request an application form. regards.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Job and work from home scams

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:10 pm

DSM
madlee: madlee
[madlee]
Activity:
21 hour(s) ago
male, 26, Australia plains, Australia.

Hello every one, Our company Greenland oil and gas in Australia is in need of candidates for the following positions below. 1 Finance, Logistics,Administration, Customer care, IT, Human Resource, Accounting Manager ,Catering , sales & Marketing,HSE Jobs,Electrical Jobs,Doctors and nurse,chefs and cooks,Offshore Jobs,Piping Jobs,Inspector Jobs, Civil Engineer Jobs, Commissioning Jobs,Project Manager Jobs,Instrument Jobs Senior Electrical Engineer ,General Manager Drilling , Technical Assessor / Auditor. available.Filipino , Pakistan, Afghanistan,Brunei, Cambodia,India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Iraqis,Maldives,Sri Lanka,Syria,Yemen and African..nationality only can apply.. Salary starts from $11,400 AUD Accommodation & AIR Ticket will be provided by company. Driver –Storekeeper ,Labor/Helper - Filipino nationality only -$3,600 AUD. Accommodation & AIR Ticket will be provided by company.Applicants who has related experience are mostly welcomed. Please mention in your CV which position you’re applying. Kindly send your CV to the email mentioned below. Contact email: greenland@uymail.com Telephone: +61893822788

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose J. Rowsey - hiring@recruitment-wstar.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 am

We looked through your application on one of the career resources and we’d like to discuss a potential career opportunity.

We are looking for innovative and enterprising team members who want to get involved at an early stage of a rapidly developing business model,
to help the business through commitment and innovation. They are looking for friendly and outgoing customer facing team members to join our growing team.
The role we are offering is: insurance controller: home based Income : $ 12\hour

This job does not imply that experience in the insurance business is necessary!

Requirements:
Permanent US address.
In your absence there must be at least one adult person at home (to sign for important mail when you are not home).
Reply to this message if you find our offer interesting.
Our managers will contact you with more details.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Job and work from home scams

Postby IceFM » Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi Job Seeker With this email I would like to propose a job-offer with the following details: flexible working time table interesting salary and a possibility to be employed part-time. We are looking for individuals to control implementation of corporate orders, individuals with strong trouble shooting skills, who will also be in charge of general reporting. Our company KochandFriends_Immobilien is an Europe} real estate business willing to reach out for the American market. Kindly reply to this letter if you want to find out further details and I will send you JD.
Best Regards, Frau Koch
Koch.and.Friends.Immobilien

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Naveen. K. Kommera/Fruitquan Priestly <sirfruitquan@mail.com> 972-850-7265

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 24, 2017 3:35 pm

PHONE NUMBER
Fruitquan Priestly <sirfruitquan@mail.com>

Hi,
Thank you for writing me back .
Feel free to text when best to you and I will appreciate this more if you provide yours as well. ( + 1 972 - 850 - 7265 )
Have you viewed my profile ? Well,if you have not viewed my profile previously kindly view and do let me know if I am interesting .
I wait to read your response .
Best Regards,
Naveen. K. Kommera

Received: from [205.185.214.38] by msvc-mesg-gmxus005.server.lan (via HTTP);
IP: 205.185.214.38
Hostname: 205-185-214-38.ipvanish.com
ISP: Highwinds Network Group

bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nicole Leroy - nnicole.ler@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi applicant,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ms. Leroy N.
I'm Executive Manager and I'm contacting you on behalf of Group&agency VillaretImmobilier, an France real estate agency.
We are enlarging the boundaries of our business and want to propose our rental servicing to North Americans. As a result, we are looking for more staff with the following duties:
Control of implementation of transactions Strong trouble shooting skills General reporting. Our ideal applicant:Team builder With great interpersonal skills Goal oriented Attentive & motivated If interested in getting more information, please answer this letter.
With best regards
Ms. Nicole Leroy
Executive Manager
Immobilier_Villaret

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Colette Coffey - lanelleamankwacapirtour@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Greetings I'm a head of our Human Resources Dep. in Capir-Tour. Because of fast growing market conditions, we would like to offer you a function in our new personalized trip business program. Our firm prides itself on being a leader in the worldwide travel market. We have an vast base of discerning clients that look to us to ensure unparalleled service and ensure reliable and affordable alternatives for their business. It is significant that we assemble a team that contributes to our goals and ideas and is committed to maintaining us competitive on the market. If you have a pioneering spirit, a knack for problem solving and a desire to push the envelope, we'd love to invite you to join our team. The position comes with a very generous wage and expense reimbursement package. In addition, if you decide to join us, you will gain invaluable experience which will serve you well in the future. You can find the detailed information about the work in the message attached to this letter,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leroy Nicole - nnicole.ler@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Dear applicant,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is LEROY Nicole
I am Responsible Person and I am getting in touch with you on behalf of Immobilier_Villaret, an France-based real estate enterprise.
We are expanding the borders of our activities and want to propose our rental servicing to Americans. As a result, we are in search of more personnel with the following responsibilities:
Supervision implementation of transactions Strong problem solving skills Overall reporting. Our ideal applicant:Team builder With great interpersonal skills Goal oriented Attentive & self-motivated If interested in getting more information, simply respond to this email.
Sincerely
Leroy N.
Person in Charge
Immobilier_Villaret

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leroy Nicole - nnicole.ler@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Dear candidate,
I hope you are all good. My name is Ms. Leroy Nicole
I am Head Manager and I am getting in touch with you on behalf of real estate agency villaretImmobilier, an France real estate business.
We are increasing the borders of our business and want to offer our rental servicing to US-citizens. As a result, we are looking for supplementary employees with the following responsibilities:
Supervision implementation of transactions Strong trouble shooting skills Overall reporting. Who are we looking for:Team oriented person With great interpersonal skills Quick learner Precise & self-motivated If interested in getting more details, simply respond to this email.
Best Regards
Ms. Leroy
Responsible Person
Centro Immobilier Villaret

Return to “Other types of African scams”