It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Charity scams/Donations

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Catholic Charities Diocese - catholicharityfoundation@outlook.it

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Sie haben das Glück, von der katholischen Hilfsdiözese Acerno mit der Summe von 1,5 Millionen Euro ausgewählt worden zu sein,

You are lucky to have been selected by the Catholic auxiliary diocese of Acerno with the sum of 1.5 million euros,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Catholic Charities Diocese - catholicharityfoundation@outlook.it

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Carlos Slim Helu - ceosliimhelu@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:21 pm

Hi
My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of
the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the
largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving
while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you
should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly
give {$2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide.
On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky
individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at
random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest
convenience, so I know your email address is valid. RESPOND TO THIS
EMAIL(ceosliimhelu@gmail.com)
ONLY.
Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu
Reply To: ceosliimhelu@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tom Christ - tomspende480@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:18 pm

.... this Idiot also never give up

Hallo, ich habe eine Spende im Wert von 4.800.000,00 EURO für Sie. Ich habe die America-Lotterie im Wert von 40 Millionen USD gewonnen und spende einen Teil davon an Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen in Erinnerung an meine verstorbene Frau, die an Krebs gestorben ist. Sie können mich für weitere Informationen über (tomspende480@gmail.com) für weitere Informationen kontaktieren.

Hello, I have a donation worth 4,800,000.00 EUR for you. I won the $ 40 million America Lottery and donate part of it to charities to commemorate my late wife who died of cancer. You can contact me for more information at (tomspende480@gmail.com) for more information.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tayeb Souami - Tayebsouam.spende@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Dear friend,

I'm Mr. Tayeb Souami, New Jersey, United States of America, the $ 315million Mega Winner In Mega Millions Jackpot, I donate to 5 random people when you received this email then your email was sent for a spinball I have distributed most of my wealth to a number of charities and organizations, and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of € 2,000,000.00 to you as one of the 5 selected to check my winnings, Please see my You Tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: .youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

This is your donation code: [TS530342018]

Reply to them with the DONATION CODE

Email: Tayebsouam.spende@gmail.com

I hope to make you and your family happy.

Greetings
Mr. Tayeb Souami

DOMAINFACTORY
COLOCATION LEVEL3
Stephan Wolfram
domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tom Christ - tomcristdonation12@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Hello, I have a donation worth 4,800,000.00 EUR for you. I won the $ 40 million America Lottery and donate part of it to charities to commemorate my late wife who died of cancer. You can contact me for more information at (tomcristdonation12@gmail.com) for more information.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Jackson - charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Dear friend,

I'm Mr. Charles W Jackson, North Carolina, United States, the mega winner of $ 344 million. At the Mega Millions jackpot, I donate to 5 random people. When you received this email, your email became a spinball that I have most often distributed of my wealth to a number of charities. I have voluntarily decided to donate one of the 5 selected to you to check my winnings.
This is your donation code: [CJ530342019]

.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Reply to this email with the SPENDER CODE:

Charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

I hope to make you and your family happy

Best regards
Mr. Charles Jackson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Neil Trotter - nilst5451@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm

I am Neil Trotter, a 41-year-old mechanic from London, and I would like to inform you that on March 18, 2014 you will receive £ 4.8m from our £ 108m Euromillions Prize. Her email address is: Submitted by the best web directory and search engine by legal counsel. You received this email because we listed you as one of our five lucky recipients who received this donation. It is recommended that you reply to your private email address with this message for more information on how to get your money. From 4.8 million euros. Email (nilst5451@gmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Dear friend,

I'm Mr. Tayeb Souami, New Jersey, United States of America, the mega winner of $ 315million In Mega Millions jackpot, I donate to 5 random people, when you received this email, your email was sent after a spinball I have distributed most of my wealth to a number of charities and organizations, and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of € 2,000,000.00 to you as one of the 5 selected to check my winnings, Please see my You Tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: .youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Greetings
Mr. Tayeb Souami

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bernard Arnault - donmark4@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Note: if you found this email in your junk/spam, its because of your
internet isp server.

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2 MILLION USD ,our information below is 100% legitimate, My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $13.5 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you.H?l?ne my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I havedecided to do one thing I promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, I am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although I am a Billionaire Investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund. (contact me through this email(mrbernardarnultd@gmail.com)

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members,Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where H?l?ne underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to ourselves for the remaining days because I am sick and am writing to you from hospital computer because I don't know when I will die. To facilitate the payment process of the funds($2,000,000,00 USD) which have been donated solely to you,

you are to send us.
your full names.................
your contact address.....................
your personal telephone number...............
your Date of birth............................
your Marital Status............................
your Occupation................................

One Passport photographs or any of your valid Identity so that I can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to reassure you of the legitimacy of these services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. contact me through
(mrbernardarnultd@gmail.com)

Use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have a few months left on earth. I will advise you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangle but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can
Google my name for more information: Mr. Bernard Arnault.
God bless you
Mr.Bernard Arnault Billionaire investor(mrbernardarnultd@gmail.com)

Mr.Bernard Arnault Billionaire investor ( URGENT REPLY BEFORE IS LATE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fred & Lesley Higgins - dotra3359@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:34 pm

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £58 Million and we have voluntarily decided to donate One Million Euros each, to you and 4 other individuals as part of our own charity project- Read more on the news link below;

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3013970/lottery-winner-58million-euromillions-fred-lesley-higgins-laurencekirk-aberdeen-ticket-torn-bin

If you received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can have your €1,000,000.00 EUR (One Million Euros) transferred to you.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Best Regards,
Fred & Lesley Higgins

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:21 pm

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 55 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.
Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http:/ /abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cherlyn Miller, unorg.usachildrenwelfare@gmail.com & +19044944992

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:49 am

interpals
Johnmah John, 59 y.o.
Oke Ila, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown]
Online 42 minutes ago
Dear All my friends,
We are Mr & Mrs Cherlyn Miller, Former President/CEO, Autonation Inc from the united states of America, but i am
currently in South Florida
where i have a charity foundation which has been established since over the years.
My charity foundation
is AutoNation foundation which establish for the purpose of
helping the poor and
sick children all over the world
such as:
Ebola victims
homeless children
war affected people
Sickle cell anemia
Covid 19 victims
All serious kinds of disabilities
sick people
and other diseases
my charity foundation is being supported by UN (united nations) and
UNICEF, UNHCR, WHO, WORLD BANK AND ECOWAS ORGANIZATION,so we give
financial support to the needy, please if you know of people suffering
from any of the
sicknesses or in need of support around your community
kindly contactus at unorg.usachildrenwelfare@gmail.com
and we shall give you a form to fill so we can see if you qualify for
our support and if
you do qualify, we shall make a contract with you because everything
is legal and make you
our representative in your country and send you some funds so you can
help disburse to the
affected people
we can make this world a better place
Mr and Mrs Cherlyn Miller
unorg.usachildrenwelfare@gmail.com
Text line +19044944992

David Banty
David Banty hat ein -Konto.
Fabrication Engineer at Self-Employed
UK

...... RPO is Author James W. Goll .... aKa Jim Goll

https:/ /godencounters.com/
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Dear friend,

I'm Mr Tayeb Souami, New Jersey, United States of America, the mega winner of $ 315million In Mega Millions Jackpot, I am donating to 5 random people, if you received this email then your email was after a spinball I have distributed most of my fortune among a number of charities and organizations, I have voluntarily chosen to donate the sum of € 2,000,000.00 to you as one of the selected 5 to review my winnings, Please see my You Tube page below.

...about me: .youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Greetings
Mr. Tayeb Souami

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike Weirsky - mikeweirskyspende@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Dear friend.
My name is Michael Weirsky and I am the winner of the $ 273 million jackpot. I am donating the sum of 2,000,000 million euros. Please contact me, dear friend, with this donation code.

youtube.com/watch?v=un8yRTmrYMY

Email: mikeweirskyspende@gmail.com

Greetings
Mr. Mike Weirsky

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles W. - charleswview@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Your email account has been selected for a charitable donation from Mr. Charles W. The donation amount is: 2,500,000.00 USD. Contact this direct private email for more information:> charleswview@outlook.com

Return to “Other types of African scams”