It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

ebay/ Craiglist/ buy-sell scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryan Eddy - bryaneddygoods@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:05 pm

plus.google.com/104378958918736102168
Bryan Eddy

Who wants to buy this add me on hangouts bryaneddygoods@gmail.com
Rolex watch men..... Purchase by sending us a Email or hit us up on hangouts bryaneddygoods@gmail.com..... Biding price 870&

Bryan Eddy - bryaneddygoods@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

LaraC
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Classified Post Scam - Mary Powell stephenpowell01@hotmail.com

Postby LaraC » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:50 am

I posted few home furniture on Classified Post on Asia Expats in Hong Kong for a sale.
Then within 24 hours a message with South African country code +27 came to my HK Whatsapp number:

+27842312156
+27 84 231 2156

"Hi, is your (sofa and washing machine still available? Please write me at stephenpowell01@hotmail.com for quick response"

Thought it was strange about the country code and why we have to email for a quick chat when we can continue on Whatsapp. Then within 5 mins I received following email so I blocked this number on Whatsapp right away.

Hello,

My Name is Mrs Mary Powell and Thanks for your response. I am so sorry for not responding back to your message on time it was due to being busy with work, good to know the (Items) is still available for sale and still in good condition as it was described on the advert. I want you to know i have a courier company that will come for the pick up of the item, so you don't have to bother your self shipping the item, i will handle the shipping expenses. I am an oceanographer and am presently working on sea due to my status of work, i won't be able to view the goods but i will be okay with pictures if available and i will be happy to purchase it from you, no return or any complain.

I would like to let you know that I will be making the payment to you through HSBC Bank if you have one because i only have access my bank account here and i know is a secured method of payment for both of us to use.

If that is okay by you, you can send me more pictures and we can go from here and get back to me with your whatsapp number.I will look forward to hear from you.

Regards

LaraC
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

+27 84 231 2156

Postby LaraC » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 am

Photo they use for their Whatsapp Profile.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joe L. - infoaccng@yahoo.co.jp

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello,

Greetings to you! My name is Joe L. I am a Research Assistant of the Research and Development Department working with Medicamine Pro Pharmaceutical Company, One of the leading Bio-Pharmaceutical Companies here in Australia. I got your contact information from the LinkedIn email directory on the Internet. I'm looking for a reliable businessman/individual in your region to represent my company in sourcing some of our basic raw material used in the manufacturing of high-quality Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment, and other life-saving Pharmaceutical Products.

This may not be your area of specialization but it will be another income-generating business out of your specialty. This is because our company is yet to locate any seller to buy from. However, I have been able to discover a local dealer who can supply us with this product. He is selling at a cheap rate, which is a lot cheaper than our previous purchases.

My director is not yet aware that I have found a new seller. THIS IS MY PROPOSAL TO YOU; I want you to stand in as a new local dealer from your country and I will introduce you to our company. The reason for this is because I don't want my company to have direct contact with the local agent that sells this herbal oil extract very cheap.

This will enable us to work together as partners and make good profits. You as the local seller will supply our company at a good rate which I will inform you how to go about it later when we are in agreement. You will be amazed by what we can achieve together.

I will give you more specific profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are interested.

Joe L.
Research & Dev Dept

..... delivered from Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Other types of African scams”