It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

ebay/ Craiglist/ buy-sell scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: ebay/ Craiglist/ buy-sell scams

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Attention please,
from Nabea Al-Khair General Trading Co.,Ltd, we have contacted you before and still waiting for your current Quotation respond for 2014 items.

Please find attached list and kindly provide us your best quote for the items listed, is very urgent to our company right now.
-Your B Prices and FOB Port of loading.
-Your estimated delivery time.
-Your Mode of Payment. ( If by L/C or T/T )
albert
-Publishing secretary Nabea Al-Khair General Trading Co.,Ltd.
Nabea Al-Khair General Trading Co.,Ltd.
Guangzhou Representative office
Tel:0086 20 856387348,
Fax:0086 20 884552349

Received: from mtaomg-mce02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mce02.mx.aol.com [172.29.27.208])
Subject: Nabea Al-Khair General Trading Co.,Ltd.
X-Originating-IP: [154.66.171.60]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:20 pm

hello

I work for a national oil company that is interested in buying crude oil from an oil producing country, am being given the mandate by my company to broker this deal.
I intend to setup a middleman structure to come in between the seller and the buyer.i intend that you should be the middleman and my discreet partner.

As middlemen we will get paid a specific amount per barrel of crude oil sold or bought throughout the duration of the contract, i will provide you with more details upon your response,

Oderat Bharat
oderat.bharat@teftenergy.eu
823, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Singapore 119077
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

_skye_
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Donald Smith

Postby _skye_ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi,

i make an order of a Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera, using a named company "Image Machine LTD". The man presented to my like Anthony James Courtney, of this company like commercial agent. He say to me that i must pay 1000€ to mr Donald Smith in Malaysia to ship the camera.
They used a scammer shipping company Guarranty Trust Shipping to send me the camera.
I never receive the camera, the original CEO of Image Machine LTD never know this men.
How can i file a compliant to this man?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Smith,

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:12 pm

This looks like advance fee fraud, done by Nigerians in Malaysia. Could you post email address and fake US phone number the scammers use?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Noel Toure; <ivorian_goldminer@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:24 pm

GOLD BUSINESS PROPOSAL
QUANTITY; 250KGS ALLUVIAL. (GOLD DUST)
ORIGIN; ABIDJAN.

ATTN: Marc

I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU BECAUSE I AM IN NEED OF GOLD BUYERS AND PARTNERS IN OVERSEAS. MY NAME IS NOEL TOURE., RESIDING HEAR IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE,

I AM CONTACTING YOU FOR A GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP, WE DEAL DIRECTLY WITH BUYERS AND OUR PROCEDURE IS VERY SIMPLE,

WE MINE GOLD FROM OUR OWN GOLD CONCESSIONS. WE ARE CAPABLE TO SUPPLY YOU ANY QUANTITY OF GOLD YOU WANT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD FROM OUR COMPANY.

PRESENTLY WE HAVE UP TO 250KGS WHICH IS READY FOR SALE AND SHIPMENT TO BUYERS IN OVERSEAS.

WE WILL LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO COME TO ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE FOR THE INSPECTION OF OUR GOLD AND ALSO OUR MINING SITES WHERE WE PRODUCE THE GOLD.

AFTER THAT, WE CAN ENTER INTO LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP AND SIGN A CONTRACT WITH YOU SO THAT WE START A GOOD GOLD DEAL RELATIONSHIP.

WE NEED RELIABLE PARTNER, BUYERS AND INVESTORS TO WORK WITH AND TO DO A LONG TERM GOLD BUSINESS SUPPLY WITH. FOR MORE INFORMATION, WE WANT YOU TO FORWARD ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MEANT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT US.

THANKS I HOPE TO HEAR A GOOD REPLY FROM YOU SOON. YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND ME MAIL THROUGH MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS,

BEST REGARD,
NOEL TOURE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_skye_
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Smith,

Postby _skye_ » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:16 pm

This looks like advance fee fraud, done by Nigerians in Malaysia. Could you post email address and fake US phone number the scammers use?
Yeah.

The emails are:

imagemachine@outlook.com
hammackmk@outlook.com
efcc@accountant.com

Skype contact is:

imagemachine1

The fake Image Machine LTD financial page is:

192.com/atoz/people/courtney/anthony/nn4/73987597/

The phone numbers they give to me are:

+18099364849, + 12132955757, +44 7031971447.

The first two are offline, the third ring, but no one answer.

How can we get them?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:50 pm

imagemachine1 ----->>>>> 41.71.177.45

_skye_
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby _skye_ » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:56 pm

imagemachine1 ----->>>>> 41.71.177.45
what can i do with this ip? How can compliant or get them?
thanks for support

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:46 pm

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

what can i do with this ip? How can compliant or get them?

...means nothing, only that his Skype end up/start in Nigeria. Block him in Skype and you've Peace.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

georgemensah004@yahoo.com & +233-276727642

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:40 pm

georgemensah004
46 y/o man
Agar, Georgia

'My Dear One

I am hereby informed to you/your organization a full corporate offers for the sale of raw alluvial concentrate gold dust/gold bars. We urgently seek for urgent marketing/ buyers and joint partnership business. We are only local mining, and we are ready to reduce our price from the International price.

Base in the degree of sincerity and trust found in you. If we receive your reply. I will feed you with the relevant information in this gold business (Gold dust) following quantities/quality:

1. Product: Au metal (gold dust)
2. Origin: Ghana West Africa
3.Type: Alluvial dust /gold dust
4. Purity: 23+carat or 97.99%

May you give use your prompt response as to the above quotation for the business, and also the quantity of the gold bars or gold dust you will buy. Please if you are ready to buy our Gold, Please kindly contact US back so that we will give you the Details of the Gold, You can find more customers to US we will can deal with Gold.
Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly

Afirk-consultant
Marketing Manager
georgemensah004@yahoo.com
call me +233-276727642'
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello
Payment of the goods in the amount of 210 euro was successful.
Goods will be delivered within 24 hours. Courier will call your phone to confirm delivery.
We have attached a copy of the payment documents. We kindly request to read it.
Thank you for using our online store.

Sales Manager John Bell
Phone +44 (0) 20 7637 1051 | Fax +44 (0) 20 7636 5779

.... send from admin

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

liz.ackal@mail.com, 419-972-1757

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am

Client Referral
Liz Ackal <liz.ackal@mail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients: <>

Hi,

My name is Liz Ackal, a real estate agent from Latter & Blum, I have a client who is interested in buying a property in your area of expert, Please let me know if you're available to assist them and I will send their contact details and the listings they are interested in.

Thanks,
--
Liz Ackal
Realtor
m:4199721757
e:liz.ackal@mail.com

IP: 192.185.68.24
Hostname: gateway20.websitewelcome.com
ISP: Websitewelcome.com
Organization: CyrusOne LLC

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

behott7@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:36 pm

jamiejoy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:
im honest and hard working i hope to find the right man for me on here

IP: 68.235.36.116 tzulo; bad IP proxy

=> plus.google.com/u/0/107836443670900279218

john filbert

get back to me on behott7@gmail.com if you are intrested free shipping to your destination
i have a new Walther PPK 380 Stainless for sale $1000

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kurt Peterson - fa49faf59@cadex.club

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:05 am

Hello

Thousands of people start a new career in the sphere of cryptocurrency sale every year. Most of them achieve success almost immediately. Cryptocurrency is a new level of financial market development. Now it seems to be something new, but after a while it would be a routine.

We are proud to represent the company, which is one of the leading brokerage firms in the sphere of cryptocurrency. We are setting new standards for buying and selling the cryptocurrency using the advanced technologies. We are creating groups of motivated and experienced professionals for providing the full service to our customers and sellers. We offer the opportunity to work with vibrant and highly motivated people in a positive energetic atmosphere.

Now we have several available vacancies. Currently we are looking for the Bitcoin Buyer. Here, in our developing company we provide you with all the instruments, which are necessary for your success. We also take care of your learning. You will find out how your energy, determination and focus on a customer service can dramatically rise your potential profit.

Successful applicant possesses the following skills and abilities:
- demonstrated leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- perfect spoken and written communication skills.
- perfect abilities to analyse and solve problems.

If you want to be a high-class Bitcoin Buyer, to buy and sell cryptocurrency in the country you are living in, if you want to learn business in the sphere of cryptocurrency, but didn’t have the opportunity to do it before, if you want to earn more money, think about joining our friendly team. In addition to a guaranteed high salary, our company offers bonuses and exclusive pay package.

APPLY NOW through the provided e-mail address. Just reply to this letter and send your resume.

We will be glad, if you join our team.

Kind regards,
Kurt Peterson
Human Resources Management
Cryptocurrency American Derivatives Exchange Inc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina Chambers - vefaligechi@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:27 pm

Good day. We chose your CV on Career Resource database. Pack-to-Send Reshipment Company, Ltd. is one of the largest businesses in package forwarding. First of all, Pack-to-Send Reshipment Company, Ltd. is a excellent solution in the forwarding business sphere. Most of our clients live outside the United States, whereas the best commercial possibilities are within the borders of the Unated States of America. We grant a unique opportunity to make a buy in any U.S. store and reliably receive the product without any setbacks. PSR Company is in search of skilled, purposeful, self-motivated and rapt candidate for the post of Shipping Manager.

Return to “Other types of African scams”