It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Begging scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hoan vu - fulloan@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:48 am

plus.google.com/101179977576847684308
hoan vu

you help me a little money . I need $ 2,000 you please help me:
send me some money coming my credit card number:
send me $ 2000
account number: 2111205049899 mine.
email:fulloan@gmail.com

ImageImageImage

hoan vu - fulloan@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Begging scam

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:51 pm

2x in Skype

hoan vu
live:fulloan

vu hoan
hai phong/vietnam
live:hoan54_1
about me: I was in danger, please help me, a name, business owners aged 65, in the city of Haiphong, Vietnam, cruel kill me many times deficit cia, Mafia, gangsta please help me, I'm in danger, I need a pisto
23/03/59

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:27 pm

nisred
43 y/o man
Baku, Azerbaijan

DEAR HI ...you are GOOD...I am simple person NISRED from country AZERBAIJAN city.BAKU ...Soory please can you help me I need money....Can you REALY send me 300 dolars to my PASSPORT ADDRESS....give me your EMAIL I send you REAL FOTO PASSPORT and my all DETAILS ....THANKS WAIT YOU NISRED
Date: 2017-10-01 08:50:06

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nisred Javidovich Guybayov - ya.simon1234567890@yandex.ru

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:30 pm

DEAR xxxxxx THANKS you are very good LOVE YOU...I am very simple poor man with big heart..can.you help me ...I live with my mother.i was born in 1974 year in BAKU ..just now I have very hard problems days...REALY I need money....I am also romantic man...PLEASE VERY PLEASE HELP ME....I TRUST YOU...YOU CAN SEND ME MONEY 1000 or 2000 or 3000 dolars as you like ...TO MY ADDRESS ....country AZERBAIJAN city.BAKU street.MESHETI 14 kv 14 GUYBAYOV NISRED JAVIDOVICH ...you can send me money in any bank in sender WESTERN UNION ...THEY GIVE YOU THE CODE...send me...when I take the money from bank I write you about it ...THANKS...REALY DEAR xxxxxxx I VERY GLAD TO MEET YOU...GOD BLESS YOU ....DEAR xxxxxxx you can send me money also to my account in bank... Account No.of Beneficiary customer: AZ13UBAZ05288040441020USD001 Account with institution or Beneficiary Bank : UNIBANK CB SWIFT address UBAZAZ22 (BAKU,AZ,AZERBAIJAN) Correspondent No.account: 70-55.024.541/001 IBAN: AT25 3100 0070 5502 4541 Correspondent bank: RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNETIONAL AG , Vienna ,Austria S.W.I.F.T.: RZBAATWW .....Name of bank: UNIBANK Commercial Bank Open Joint-Stock Company.... Address of bank: AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC ,city.BAKU,AZ1022,street RASHID BEHBUDOV 57 ....phone of UNIBANK +994124982244 ....DEAR xxxxxxx.. THATS ALL MY DETAILS PLEASE HELP ME SEND ME REALY MONEY WAIT YOU ....also that's my photo passport THANKS GUYBAYOV NISRED JAVIDOVICH....mob +994505750931 my EMAIL ya.simon1234567890@yandex.ru

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:38 pm

.... he don't give up.

DEAR xxxxxxx I sent all my details to your EMAIL ...PLEASE give me ANSWER when you send me money THANKS calling me now +994505750931 NISRED wait you NISRED
Date: 2017-10-02 12:49:41

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:40 pm

...... he's back

nisred
43 y/o man
Baku, Azerbaijan

DEAR xxxxxxxx

HI you are GOOD I am NISRED simple PERSON ....I am NOT SCAMMER IAM from country AZERBAIDJAN city.BAKU ...Sorry PLEASE can you HELP ME I NEED MONEY ....CAN YOU REALY SEND ME MONEY 1000 dolars to my PASSPORT ADDRESS ....PLEASE GIVE me your EMAIL I SEND you ALL my DETAILS THANKS WAIT YOU NISRED

Date: 2018-07-06 12:16:21

nisred1
Baku, Monaco

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

obadareayodeleoluwasegun@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:31 pm

interpals.net/obadareayodele
obadareayodele Obadare ayodele oluwasegun, 46 y.o.
Kachia, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown]
Online 18 minutes ago

please.....please.....please i need your help in all kind i need money please..please and please to help me in all ways of my condition am in an accident of great pain am leg and waist broken by car accident i need your help please...please and please help me out
name;obadare ayodele oluwasegun
address:number 9 oshinle quaters akure
city:akure
state:ondo state
nationalty:nigeria
colour:green
email:obadareayodeleoluwasegun@yahoo.com
please...please...and please from your mercy please help me out thanks

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mariya
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marina - Jeanfranck.dupont@gmail.com

Postby Mariya » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:48 pm

This girl asks people for money with the excuse that she loves you a lot but that she has no money. Use your daughter to ask for money

Mi amor ya no tengo dinero para comprar un árbol de Navidad para poder decorar la casa, mi amor, así que me gustaría tener tu ayuda
Te amo con todo mi corazón eres el hombre de mi vida
Pregunté por el precio del abeto y cuesta 350 € mi amor.

También pide dinero para poder viajar para ver a la persona que que le escribe.

My love I no longer have money to buy a Christmas tree to decorate the house, my love, so I would like your help
I love you with all my heart you are the man of my life
I asked about the price of the fir and costs € 350 my love

He also asks for money to be able to travel to see the person who is writing to him.

:heartbroken: :liar:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 pm

DEAR xxxxxxx HI ...you are good THANKS ..LOVE YOU ..I am simple PERSONE NISRED.... from country AZERBAIDJAN city.BAKU ...Sorry can you HELP ME ...I NEED MONEY. just now i have no job ...have problems. need food ..need clothers...Can you send me REALY 100 dolars to my PASSPORT ADDRESS... I send you all my DETAILS ...THANKS WAIT YOU.... DEAR my FRIEND .. THANKS.... GOD BLESS YOU .. I TRUST YOU VERY PLEASE SEND ME MONEY ......YOU can send me money in any bank...in sender WESTERN UNION ...THIS IS my ADDRESS ...REALY...country AZERBAIDJAN city.BAKU street.MESHETI 14 kv 14 QUBAYOV NISRED DJAVIDOVICH ....THEY give you THE CODE from bank ..sender WESTERN UNION ..Send me to my EMAIL...WHEN i take money i write you to your EMAIL or calling you ...Dont worry TRUST ME.... MY FRIEND ....THANKS WAIT YOU ..NISRED...WAIT YOUR ANSWER and YOUR THE CODE of sender WESTERN UNION ...my EMAIL ya.simon1234567890@yandex.ru my mob +994505750931 PLEASE REALY HELP ME NISRED......WAIT YOU

Date: 2019-02-18 11:04:30

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rolloutregency@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Australiacupiddating
Username:
Patrick1141
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
unknown
About yourself:
my name is Patrick from Canada :liar: that is my daddy's town and my mum's is Ghana. I am a student and I like to continue education but due to our economic system my parents do not have money to support that left me behind an I love the kind type of person
Looking for:
I am 21 years Guy and I'm here to seek for helpI swear and I'll be very happy if I can also get my love here because I don't know where I could find my soulmate one day I'm single and I need a single woman who will deliver my love for for the rest of my life also I will be so happy if someone here can take me as his or her son and I will take him or her as my father or mother that is all I need from this site I also have a problem I couldn't further my education I passed my final exam with a good Aggregates but I don't have any helper for me to further my education that left me behind so if anyone interested who can support me I'll be very grateful and thankful to the person if your are really ready to help me futher my education you can email me on rolloutregency@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Egobia - missgraceegobia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Dear Uncle,
I am Miss Grace Egobia from the Republic of Ghana. I am contacting you because I need your assistance for
the continuation of my studies in your country. I am the only adopted daughter of my late parents Mr Richard Egobia but my father died in the hospital in February 2020 after a brief illness as a result of being poisoned from the result of autopsy but my mother died when i was 3 years old and since my mothers death my father took very good care of me and never remarried.My father has the largest cocoa company in Ghana but after
his death his family brothers took over my fathers house his company and drove me out of the house saying that i am not their blood but an adopted child. I cried and pleaded to them but they decided to be wicked on me. Luckily for me my father made a bank fixed deposit of 1.5 Million and wrote his WILL on my name and before he died he secretly disclosed to me where he kept the claiming documents and i have these documents with me now but his family brothers planned to change the WILL but it was difficult for them due to they were unable to produce the claiming documents. And they are threatening to kill me if I don't release the documents to them but I ran and presentlyI am in a hideout at this moment. All I am seeking is your assistant to stand as my guardian to retrieve the money and relocate me to your country. I am 17 years old and can not handle this matter alone.Please i will like you to reply me so that i will tell you more about this we need to be fast so that this money will be transferred to your account and you will get me invitation letter to come down to your country to continue my education there i have finished secondary school and desire to enter into the university.
I am waiting for your urgent reply and I will give you a call if you give me your phone numberWhatSapp number. Thank you for your kind attention and concern. God bless you.
Yours Faithfully
Miss Grace Egobia
Email: missgraceegobia@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Egobia - missgraceegobia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Dear sir,
Thank you so much for responding to me .Please help me please. My life is in danger now. I have nowhere to run to. We can talk on whatsApp if you want. Try and help me please. I have all my late father's Will documents. Whatever you need as a proof , I will provide it , please help me.
Thank you so much .
Miss Grace Egobia .

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Justin, +2347081153848

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:40 am

He is contacting lots of old and middle-aged western women looking for money!

InterPals
justin_87166 Justin, 22 y.o.
Owerri, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I'm a poor boy and I'm looking for someone that will help me to fulfill my dream
I'm here to make friends and and also learn some languages.
I'm single and I'm a student
my whatsapp number+2347081153848
Dreams are one of those things that keep you going and happy

Return to “Other types of African scams”