It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Begging scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Begging scam

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm

From FOD

chiboyisaac
- 23 y/o man (1989 February 02)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

sir good morning, please my name is Isaac David sir I don't know if I have send message for you before please don't be offended with sir please I am a minister of god I am not a scams please and can lay with god because of money sir I need help and I don't know if you can give me a little support just only 100 or 200 dollar please sir my condition here is deficit sir please even the places i lived, the brother i lived with shes wife wont kill me there so,so problem,problem every day sir please if you can help me you help me please am still looking for the help of 100 or 200 dollar only that sir please don't give me more than that sir please I beg you with name of god sir
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Begging scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Isaac David; <Isaacchinonso316@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 pm

:cool:

sir thank you god bless you sir please this is my email address Isaacchinonso316@yahoo.com thanks may god also help you in jesus name I pray for you, is me Isaac David, thanks,thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Isaac David; <Isaacchinonso316@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

:cool: ..........from 01:12am

sir thank you for your reply I thank you very much sir but I use to say truth before my god i am a little boy and if I tell you about myself you will not believed but I all my truth before my god I don't have any picture in this computer because was called by god me when I was 10 years old but I refuse he now come bring me in this dazed country and arrest me there and the brother I am living I with is the person that bring me to the country and I have told hem to live me so that I will flow my god but sir he refuse now I don't know what do again i am still there woshepin my god but there wont to kill me there so,so, problem,problem, every day sir if I told you the history of my life you will not believed well but if you wont to help me sir please you help me for any thing atoll even if it is 100 dollar please sir help my name is Isaac David but this Isaac chinonso is the one that I use for my passport that is why I put chiboyisaac for the site so if you can help me sir I don't have account number but you can send the money through western union money transfer sir please also use this Isaac chinonso please,please,please, sir thank you help me you also send me the question answer sir please,please,please,please; sir please save my life thanks god bless you in jesus name,,,

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Begging-Scam

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 pm

........ from 10:50am

sir good morning please is me Isaac David sir please don't be offended with I send you
last nite

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 pm

:evil:

sir please i don't even know explain to you again i am tired i don't have picture any here if you can help me sir you help me please i beg you with name of god please sir i don't know what say again pleas;please,please; sir

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I told him...no pic = no money

sir please for get i beg

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Maybe he has an alternative address? ;)

If he is really just a beggar, for himself, not for "Haiti Foundation et yahoo dot com" or whatever else, maybe he is not worth bothering with after all...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:31 pm

...again from his Nightshift..........0:15am......both Mails written again to the same time how the last two

sir please am sorry i don;t because some one just explain me write azertly what i told you now but i don't know if it is truth BECAUSE FOR THE BIBLE SAYS IN THE BOOK OF GAJATIANS CHAPTERS, 6 VAS? 6 TO 8 HE SAY THERE LET HIM WHO IS TAUHT THE WORD SHARE IN ALL GOOD THINGS WITH HIM WHO TEACHES DO NOT BE DECEIVED GOD IS NOT MOCKED? FOR WHATEVER A MAN SOWS, THAT HE WILL ALSO REAP, FOR HE WHO SOWS TO HIS FLESH WILL OF THE FLESH REAP CORRUPTION, BUT HE WHO SOWS TO THE SPIRIT WILL OF THE SPIRIT EVERLASTING LIFE, SO SIR PLEASE I AM NOT A SCAM IF YOU WONT HELP ME YOU HELP ME, BECAUSE IF I TOLD YOU LAYER BECAUSE OF MONEY I WILL ALSO REAP, LAYING BUT IF AM TELLING YOU TRUTH I WILL ALSO REAP, EVERLASTING LIFE, GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU WONT TO HELP ME YOU HELP ME BEY,,,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

:thinking: .......again from 10:15am in the morning

sir why are you telling this word why let me know is it because of the help i ask you how much is that, that will make me to be an a layer to you well may god for give you because you don;t know me nad also i don;t know you too that is why your saying word to me like this well is will of god because i don;t made to be asking someone something like this but i don;t ask you for big money what i ask is only 100 or 200 dollar sir but for get the to help okay may god bless you this word them you told me good bye,,,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

:cool:

sir please if it is from your heart to help me please sir you help me and if I am also a scam may god punish me also and if I am tarring to do you bade or call you a fool may god also pay me back but sir I have tell you all my truth please sir help me, sir like as I told you before I don't have account number that is why I give you that western union or I can go an bge for mans of god them to look if them can give me there account number, pleas sir help me I am not a scam please,please, I have explain everything about myself for you, but sir I know that tomorrow may be good for me god bless you but is beg am begin you bey,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 pm

From WD now

chiboyisaac
- Name david
- 23 y/o man (1989 February 02)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

sir good evening please sir I don't know, if I have send this message for you before please don't be
offended with me sir please I am a minister of god my name Isaac David or Isaac chinonso I am 23 years old, sir please don't be offended I need a help or a little support please I don't know if you can help me please what I need is just only 100 or 200 dollar please sir I have explain all my condition to people for one site like that no one to help but I don't know if you can touch your heart help please sir only 100 or 200 dollar don't give me more than that sir please I am not a scam I told you all my truth I am not a scam and I can use the name of god layer please help me I have ask other people there calling me scam some call me tif some say fuk me but god is my witness if am laying because of money sir please help me this is me email Isaacchinonso316@yahoo.com god bless you good bye,,,

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Great, you caught him by lying about location: Says New York - is Senegal :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 pm

...wrote me again in FOD

SIR GOOD MORNING PLEASE SIR DON.T BE WITH ME PLEASE IS ME ISAAC DAVID AND AM SORRY TO ASK YOU THIS SUCH A WORD SIR PLEASE DO YOU KNOW THAT IF I COME TO YOU TO PLAY YOU OR TO DO YOU BADE THING OR TO TAKE YOU AS A FOOL FOR MY SIDE OR TO TAKE ANY BODY AS A FOOL FOR THIS SITE SIR DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD WILL PAY ME BACK SEE SIR I CANNOT JOKE WITH GOD OR PLAY WITH HIM OR SAY LAY WITH GOD BECAUSE OF MONEY MAY GOD PUNISH ME IF I AM TARRYING TO DO SUCH A THING? SO SIR PLEASE WHAT I AM ASKING IS ONLY 100 OR 200 DOLLAR PLEASE SIR I AM NOT A SCAM I AM A THROUGH MINISTER OF GOD I AM NOT LAYING BECAUSE OF MONEY OR FOR YOU TO GIVE ME MONEY PLEASE SIR I AM NOT A SCAM PLEASE?PLEASE?PLEASE? IF YOU WONT TO HELP ME YOU HELP ME SIR I BEG YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD AND GOD IS MY WITNESS ALSO IF I AM A SCAM SO I BEG YOU SIR I BEG GOD BLESS YOU BEY???

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Begging scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Please what I please like about please him is please he squueezes please please in 1 email as please often as possible. So polite!

scamfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Begging scam

Postby scamfighter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Received: from User (unknown [41.203.67.118])
From: "Attorney Philip Wilson"<loja14@precolandia.com.br>
Subject: Re: ADOPTION

I am Philip Willson, Christian and I am an Attorney to a single birth mother, Her pregnancy was unplanned and now she had a baby girl here in United Kingdom, she is just 3 days old. She feel her baby would be best with a loving, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race. During her pregnancy she had used no drugs, cigarette or alcohol. She is still in the hospital because she had a lung disease. If any one is interested please kindly contact me by email: ( 2557547266@qq.com ) Thank You.

Return to “Other types of African scams”