It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Soldier Fund Scam

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Mod edit: This scam works like this:
"Box" => "fees" => "I´ll pay you back once I meet you babe" => more "fees", "injuries", "delays".

.... seems we've a new Chapter for Scams now...........

Hello,
I am contacting you regarding $10.2 million us dollars that was deposited under this institution by Master Sgt. Jefferson Donald Davis who died in the Afghanistan war.
The consignment box containing the said amount of money was brought here into our custody for safe keeping.
Master Sgt. Jefferson Donald Davis, while serving in the Afghanistan War, died in action. Please find details here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40215,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

According to his diplomat, who died 5 years later after the fund depository, said the money was discovered by a set of soldiers including Master Sgt. Jefferson Donald Davis whiles they were on security patrol in one of the remote villages in Afghanistan.
The stash of money was believed to belong to one of the terrorist groups especially Al-Qaeda for that matter the soldiers then decided to share the money in accordance to their rank in the military in respect to security.
The soldier died leaving no beneficiary or next of kin to the account.
As the Director of Operations, I am willing to make you the beneficiary of the fund. The fund will then be transferred to your designated bank account in just a couple of business working days.
My share of the total fund shall be 50% and 40% for you. We shall consider 10% for the cost of transaction.

In this regard, I am ready to furnish you with all the significant steps and documents upon your reply.

I will wait to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Chief Nana Kuffour
Director of Operations

PDIPCDOPIEUNVLXTFLVPNNONOQLCLEJXYCCESD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Soldier Fund Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dead Soldier Fund Scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

A variant of the "advance fee fraud" 419. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Pyros Stephane; <sgtsephane1@zing.vn>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 pm

GREETINGS;

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I found your name listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Sgt. Pyros Stephan, officer from US Army; i am one of the U.S. Army deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Syria from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other. Here is BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you, copy it, and open a new window and past it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Here is another BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you, copy it, open a new window and past it http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you. Get back to me having visited the above websites to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq to Syria.
Thanks

Best regards.

Sgt. Pyros Stephane
US ARMY
e-mail: sgtpyrosstephane@zing.vn

Received: from User (unknown [124.67.173.17])
by vcseagreen.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Reply-To: <sgtsephane1@zing.vn>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

China Unicom Neimeng Province Network
China Unicom
No.21,Jin-Rong Street
Beijing,100033
P.R.China
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Pyros Stephane; <sgtsephane1@zing.vn>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Greetings xxxxx;

Thanks for your urgent response to my mail, i want to assured you that you will not go public in any way; you have to know that down here we have been having a very busy week, but every thing is alright now. There are things i must let you know about on this deal. I need to tell you what am seeking from you Partner.

Before we proceed, let me take a little time to explain the origin of these funds and why I'm sending them to you. During our war campaign in Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam (Iraqi former president) palaces and while one of such raids was going on, we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars packed into military trunk boxes and hidden in Saddam’s underground secret chambers.

As a soldier my first instinct was to report this to my commanding officer but on a second thought I have sacrificed years of my life serving and protecting my great country; most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty, for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job.

My 16yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact, i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for you and myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice.

As the leader of my unit i reported $100million dollars out of the $140million we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $40million dollars to you for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to Syrian to help out in the on going war on terror.

Attached is my ID and pictures of the discovered money, i have to report US$100million dollars to top officials while i ship US$40million dollars to you in US.

I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you not only as a citizen of America but also for you been someone i can trust. With that, I decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company, It is most important that you take this deal very seriously, i know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done, this happened due to the rush down here, as we have been deployed to Syrian to assist on the on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up and i was unable to let you know before now, please accept my apologies about that. The boxes were sent via Swift Military Courier as a special and secured immunity delivery to you, it was done this way so as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person.

I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you MUST be very careful never to expose this deal otherwise we would both be in serious trouble. Apart from any carelessness from your side, i have already made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable. Your efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 30% of the money if you are able to handle this deal and keep the boxes safe until i return to US.

I already took care of all shipping expenses including insurance and delivery cost all you need to do is contact the delivery man so that he can give you the details of the status of the boxes.

I got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in the USA, Have you heard from the delivery Man yet? Below are his contact details. Contact him and forward your receiving address to him for immediate delivery down to your house.

Agent, Jack Reed
Address: USA.
Phone: 1-585- 300- 5644
Email: jackreeddelivery@vf.vc

Please try and be fast with whatever you are doing we don't have all the time in the world. All i need is your full trust and assurance that the boxes would be safe with you.

I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves, you do not know how much smile the content of your mail has brought to me today, and i want to let you know that you would never regret assisting me in this deal, i am a man of my words, and i love sticking to my words. Prior to now, i had already taking care of all the necessary payment needed for this as far as i am concerned, it is never my wish that you spend your money on this deal trying to help me out. Yes i am willing to really compensate you for your kind assistance in helping me with the safe keeping of this boxes until my arrival back to US, these boxes has a secret combination code which i will forward to you as soon as i get confirmation from you that you have received the boxes. I chose to do this with you because i feel you can be trusted, and you match the whole criteria i need in making this deal a success.

I know you might be wandering why i did not send it to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16 and my Mum whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army, and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about the deal.

Please Partner I have $40million in those boxes. Please let me know if this is going to work out, and also if you are trust worthy, the boxes are in USA now, and it has your name on it and all the legal paper works that proves you as the rightful receiver of the boxes. Any information you want please let me know.

Note: If you are equal to this tax you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of this boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to him that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this, and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails, because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into. Thanks

Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man. Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and God bless America!!

Sgt. Pyros Stephane
US ARMY.

Received: from smtpbg1.zing.vn (smtpbg1.zing.vn. [118.102.6.5])
Sender: sgtpyros@zing.vn
X-QQ-Mailer: QQMail 2.x

zingmail-net
Cong ty Co phan Tap doan Vi Na
Vi NA GROUP CORPORATION
268 To Hien Thanh, Dist 10,
HCMC
Vietnam

DISCOVERED_MONEY.jpg
<<<<< Pic we can find in 419.bittenus

DISCOVERED_MONEY_2.jpg

DISCOVERED_MONEY_3.jpg

MY_U.S_ARMY_ID_CARD.jpg

Pic alone give no Hit in GIS ...... :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anthony J.; <lily_weasley3524@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Came in a empty Mail, attached as Word-Doc.

for confidential reasons, I have attached a letter thus. Please read and reply prompt.

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

Kindly view this news blog below for some info :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
if you can be trusted I will explain further details when I get urgent response from you.
waiting for your early reply.

Best regards
Capt. John Anthony

X-Rocket-Received: from User (lily_weasley3524@69.254.103.39 with login)
Reply-To: <j_anthony11@aol.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgId: CMCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

CAPT. JOHN ANTHONY; <nhbnmathewlex@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND RE-CORFIRM YOUR CURRENT RECEIVING ADDRESS TO THE DELIVERY AGENT AND CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY FOR ONWARD DELIVERY

Greetings Most Esteemed Partner,

I am sorry for the late response to your mail, you have to know that down here we have been having a very busy week, but every thing is alright now. There are things i must let you know about on this deal. I need to tell you what am seeking from you Partner.

Before we proceed let me take a little time to explain the origin of these funds and why I'm sending them to you. During our war campaign in Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam (Iraqi former president) palaces and while one of such raids was going we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars packed into military trunk boxes and hidden in Saddam's underground secret chambers.

As a soldier my first instinct was to report this to my commanding officer but on a second thought I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job. My 16yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit i reported $112 million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $28million dollars to you for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to help out in the on going war on terror.

I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you also for you been someone i can trust. With that, I decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company, It is most important that you take this deal very seriously. i know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done, this happened due to the rush down here, as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on the on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now, please accept my apologies about that. The boxes were sent via Swift Military Courier as a special and secured immunity delivery to you, it was done this way so as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person. I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you MUST be very careful never to expose this deal otherwise we would both be in serious trouble. Apart from any carelessness from your side, i have already made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable. Your efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 40% of the money if you are able to handle this deal and keep the boxes safe until i return to the U.S. I already took care of all shipping expenses including insurance and delivery cost all you need to do is contact the delivery man so that he can give you the details of the status of the boxes.

Please i got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in the USA and the agent is now in (JFK) International AirportNew York , you also have 48 hours to received the two Consignment trunk boxes in your custody, before the agent will depart from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) NEW YORK,in NEW YORK USA to your location, Have you heard from the delivery agent yet? Below is his contact details.

contact him and forward your receiving address immediately to him for immediate delivery of the two cash boxes down to your home address.

Agent, James Earl
Address: JFK AIRPORT NEW YORK ,NY USA
Direct Phone: +1-315 413 8369
DIRECT Email: delivery559@yahoo.es
Email: avedms@googlemail.com

Please try and be fast with whatever you are doing we don't have all the time in the world. and all the fees has already been taking care of by me, and all i need is your full trust and assurance that the boxes would be safe with you.

I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves, you do not know how much smile the content of your mail has brought to me today, and I want to let you know that you would never regret assisting me in this deal, i am a man of my words, and i love sticking to my words. Prior to now, i had already taking care of all the necessary payment needed for this as far as i am concerned, it is never my wish that you spend your money on this deal trying to help me out.

Yes i am willing to really compensate you for your kind assistance in helping me with the safe keeping of this boxes until my arrival back to the USA, these boxes has a secret combination code which i would forward you with as soon as i get a confirmation from you that you have received the boxes. I chose to do this with you because i feel you can be trusted, and you match the whole criteria i need in making this deal a success.

I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 14 and my Mum whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army, and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about the deal.

Please Partner I have $28million in those two boxes. Please let me know if this is going to work out, and also if you are trust worthy, The boxes are in the JFK AIRPORT NEW YORK USA now, and it has your name on it and all the legal paper works that proves you as the rightful receiver of the boxes. Any information you want please let me know. Note: If you are equal to this tax you have to keep this as a little secret/confedential until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of this boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this, and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails, because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into.i advice you to send your current delivery address and phone number to delivery man James Earl in new york air port and call him for onward delivery of this two boxes immediately to you, re- reconfirm your current address and call the delivery on his telephone: +1-315 413 8369

i gave this code to the delivery agent just to be sure that is you the wright person to deliver the boxes to , please remember to quote your Security code numbers (77GA) in every correspondence with the delivery agent REMEMBER THE CODE IS (77GA)

please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man.

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and God bless America!!

Attached is my ID for your perusal.

Best Regards

Capt. John Anthony
US ARMY

My ID Card m.jpg

His name from the Uniform are erased

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major K. Collins; <collinskelly307@yahoo.com.hk>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi,

My name is MAJOR KELLY COLLINS, serving the World and my country in the
most honorable way I know I can, in AFGHANISTAN right now, in a nutshell
With a very desperate need for assistance, I found your contact
particulars during my email search and picked up courage to contact you
for your assistance.

Some money in various currencies were discovered in a room at a farm
house near one of Osama Bin Laden's old house in Kabul-Afghanistan during
a rescue operation, I happened to be one of the soldiers that lead that
operation that day, so it was agreed by Col. William E. Cole the head of
our battalion that some part of this money will be shared among both of
us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money
first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in
this hell hole, my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb just few
months ago.

Now i found a very reliable way of sending a trunk metallic box
containing the amount of United States Dollars worth ($20,000,000) as
you must agree with me it has been hell on earth trying to keep this
money safe from people's eyes for all these while and with this
opportunity all I need is just someone capable I can trust 100% I can
send the box to. So if you can assure me of your honesty I will go ahead
and send the box to you for safe keeping till I am back home and I will
gladly give you 30% of the money. If this okay with you please get back
to me with the following so i can get the box across to you.

1. Your full name: …………………………. 2. Contact
address………………………..
3. Telephone number: ……………………… 4. Occupation: ………………………….

Contact me on my private email address:(collinskelly307@yahoo.com.hk)
Waiting for your reply

MAJOR KELLY COLLINS

Received: from 41.150.32.202
(SquirrelMail authenticated user paul)
From: "Major K. Collins" <majorkellycollins@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: collinskelly307@yahoo.com.hk
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.10a

TELKOM-MOBILE-8ta
Telkom SA Limited
Integrated Network Planning
Private Bag X74
Pretoria
Gauteng
South Africa

First IP shows Bangladesh

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello Friend and Partner,

Thank you for your response. There is no risk what so ever, as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, It will not be safe for us, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice.

The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, are not going to know the contents of the box. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base.

Please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the goods to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you. Your Direct Phone number is needed, so you can be contacted as soon as Shipment is in Motion. I will send the total since I cannot take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage still stands at 30%. What do you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle these funds? I will also want to see your passport copy or ID, driver’s License so I know who I am dealing with ok.

We need to build trust ok! It is only me and my partners that know about the transaction from this end. Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please don’t allow me to send it, I can always find other means of dealing with this. You know that the security is very important, you cannot trust anybody therefore note that this transaction is not safe on the phone, remember to keep secret, secret. I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax. The total sum amounts to $20,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are ok with this? Everything must be done by email. Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard.

Your Partner,

Major Collins

Received: from [197.108.36.62] by web192902.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;

Cell-C Contacts
Cell C (Pty) Ltd
Esher Place, 7 Federal Rd
Sandhurst
South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Dear Friend,

I am in receipt of your recent email hence this reply please note that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK FREE ,I have also sent an attached copy of my military id along this mail.I need you to trust me and help me achieve this dream.

funds were discovered in one of the raid we carried out here in the city of Kabul. We have decided to hide these funds until recently when the Government embarks on the pulling out of our troops from here.
My unit will be the next to be pulled of out of here in the next 3-4 months or so, hence the need to get a reliable partner that can help us receives this funds until I return home became very necessary. Please I will appreciate your co-operation and your utmost honesty to execute this transaction with me. The total sum amount in the box is $20,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it?

Immediately the money get to you just go ahead and take your 30% and then keep my 70% very safe until i am through with my business over here.
Meanwhile i will want you to help me suggest a very good and lucrative business that we can both invest in and after my service is through which will be September this year i will come over and run our investment. I will really appreciate if you can respond back with your full contact details so that we can proceed further.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Major Collins Kelly.

Received: from [41.150.7.74] by web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;

TELKOM-MOBILE-8ta
Telkom SA Limited
Integrated Network Planning
Private Bag X74
Pretoria
Gauteng
South Africa

MY ID Major Collins Kelly.jpg

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abdul Hakim BELHAJ - commanderabdulhakim.belhaj1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm

:mrgreen: Dear Sir,
Assalamu alaikum.
Thank you for your mail, the peace of Almighty Allah be with you and your family for your interest to assist me in this investment fund transaction.
The information i need from you to forward to thesns bank where the total sum is deposited to process the fund in your name as the sole beneficiary of the fund before transferring the total sum into your home bank account are follow: Your Complete Name, EMAIL, Telephone, Fax number, Age And Your Occupation.
Immediately the Private Company assist me to moved the total sum US$15.million dollars to SNS BANK AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS and A copy CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT was process in my name and sent to me by SNS BANK AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS Immediately the fund was transferred into there bank by the Private Company that assist me Deposited the money into the SNS BANK. I will also forward the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT to you bearing my name as owner of the fund in SNS BANK AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS. By e-mail attachment, as soon as you forward the information I requested from you to me, I will forward your information to the SNS BANK AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, to contact you for onward transaction.
THERE IS NO RISK IN THIS FUND TRANSACTION. THE TRANSFER OF FUND IS LEGAL.
Sir, I do not need to remind you of the absolute secrecy and confidentiality that this transaction demands. Since I am still INSIDE LIBYA, I count on you and would not want any exposure or compromise my position for anything until the end of this transaction.
Thanks and Jazakum Allah Khair
Inshallah, I will be waiting your urgent respond to complete this fund transaction.
Best Regards. Mr. Abdul Hakim Belhaj (Commander Tripoli Military Council)
ISP: Microsoft Corp /United States,
From: Abdul Hakim BELHAJ <commanderabdulhakim.belhaj1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Mr. Abdul Hakim Belhaj (Commander Tripoli Military Council)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:26:18 +0000
:liar:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Abdul Hakim BELHAJ - commanderabdulhakim.belhaj1@hotmail

Postby jaga » Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

MDF--> http://www.mydailyflog.com/abdelrahman2009/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
name: Abdul Farid / 51 years, the man from Tripoli, Libya
:lol: Message from abdelrahman2009
Date: 21, May 07:41:53
From Mr. AbdulHakim Belhaj
(Commander Libya Military Council)
Assalamu alaikum warahmotullahi wabarakatuh.
one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction. My name is Abdul Hakim Belhaj, Leader of the newly formed Libya Military Council who ousted the repressive regime of Col Muarmar Gaddaffi.
After fighters from my Tripoli Brigade broke through the defences of the ousted leader's fortress in the heart of the city, Col Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound, we discovered A metal save: containing (US$75.000.000:00) Seventy Five million United States of American Dollars, which we shared among ourselves, and I managed to move out my shear US$15.Million Dollars, to a financial firm with the help of a Private Company in my country, the deal was absolutely successfully, I am seeking your help to allow me transfer the funds into your bank account for save keeping and investing in your country,I also want you to join me in any area i want to invest the fund in your country, if you don't mind.
I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum for your assistance if you cooperate to help me receive this deposit in your bank account.
Thanks and Jazakum Allah Khair
Inshallah, I will be waiting your urgent respond to complete this fund transaction.
Best Regards.
Mr. AbdulHakim Belhaj
(Commander Libya Military Council)
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: comm.abdulhakimbelhaj@hotmail.com

:lol: Message from abdelrahman2009
Date: 30, May 09:28:00
Subject: Mr. Abdul Hakim Belhaj (Commander Libya Military Council)
I HAVE FORWARD MORE DETAILS TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, READ AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
ABDUL HAKIM BELHAJ

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brigadier General Joseph Donkor; <bgjdonkor@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

ATTENTION:

I am BRIGADIER GENERAL JOSEPH DONKOR, the Chief of General Staff, GHANA. I
am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in my
country GHANA.
I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out
by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police
Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent activities,
which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a good name.
The Airport Authority detected that trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, were been smuggled into the country by foreign
Personnel who were on transit from London.
These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of
United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men
were among those men, spoiling the good name of Africa.
They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Lotto company before
their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they
told us that the funds inside the boxes was won by you, but now they
planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to
themselves out of the country. We later found out on the investigation
that was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established
organization to act on their criminal activities.
As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in
the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country Ghana,
while we are trying to track the others left, because they have proved to
us that they belong to one organization.
That is why we have to reach you by your mail address and name that was
tagged the boxes, Immediately we instructed a our united nation diplomat
to deliver this boxes without wasting time with the parcel
Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received
this email.
Please all reply should go to this email

bgjdonkor@gmail.com

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country
Ghana, bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your

A: FULL NAMES:

B: ADDRESS:

C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:

D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT: Attached.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft
the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the
funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us
because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,
Brigadier General Joseph Donkor
Cell:+233545935733

Received: from 41.66.225.20
(SquirrelMail authenticated user commercial)
Reply-To: bgjdonkor@gmail.com
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.8-21.el5.centos

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brigadier General Joseph Donkor; <bgjdonkor@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2013 9:33 pm

He send me the same Letter from the afternoon once more........

ID CARD......jpg

<<<<<< By the Pic we fall over Colonel Kwadwo Damoah, former Director of Manpower and Personnel Administration (DMPA) of the Ghana Armed Forces.

http://english.telediaspora.net/en/text ... info=19828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brigadier General John Castro; <brigadiergeneraljohncastro@v

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 pm

ATTENTION.
I am BRIGADIER GENERAL JOHN CASTRO, the Chief of General Staff,
GHANA. I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on
here in my country GHANA.
I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out
by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police
Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent activities,
which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a good name.

The Airport Authority detected that trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, were been smuggled into the country by foreign
Personnel who were on transit from London.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of
United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men
were among those men, spoiling the good name of Africa.

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Lotto company before
their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they
told us that the funds inside the boxes was won by you, but now they
planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to
themselves out of the country. We later found out on the investigation
that was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established
organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in
the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country Ghana,
while we are trying to track the others left, because they have proved
to us that they belong to one organization.
That is why we have to reach you by your mail address and name that was
tagged the boxes, so we can give to the diplomat to deliver to you hand in
hand.

Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received
this email.as the diplomat is already to take his flight to your country.

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country
Ghana, bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your
A: FULL NAMES:
B: ADDRESS:
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:

So you are only to contact us now with the below a scan copy of your
identification so that it will be forwarded to the diplomat to know you as
soon as he arrive.Please in your reply include your
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to
draft the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the
funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us
because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,
Brigadier General (John Castro)
reply back on via this email: brigadiergeneraljohncastro@vf.vc
Tel:+233 542 966 852

Received: from 41.66.239.17
(SquirrelMail authenticated user commercial)
Reply-To: brigadiergeneraljohncastro@vf.vc

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brigadier General John Castro; <brigadiergeneraljohncastro@v

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Hello Dear

I got your mail and it was well understood. Regarding the delivery of the funds to your doorstep.Please you are requested to fill the Office of the President beneficiary form and return back to me, you have to understand that there is not much time left i mailed to let you know that the United Nations diplomatic courier services have been contacted and the Ghana Government are waiting on when you hope to get things serious on your part so that these recovered funds can be delivered via a diplomatic courier services to you in your country.

You don't have to tell me what you have pass through concerning the claiming of funds that belongs to you, i already know and be rest assured that i am in now and you have to act as you will be instructed Do ensure to see that you comply to the necessary instruction on time,so that the recovered funds can get to you the owner because the Ghana Government and the United Nations have done everything possible to see that you receive your funds in your country due to numerous petitions coming to the Africa continent of failures in their business transaction.

Note that your boxes has been placed at the security company, so i will go immediately to the security company, so i can take the boxes down to the airport for dispatch, i will get back to you immediately i receive your mail and the President Beneficiary Form.

Have a nice day.
Brigadier General John Castro

Beneficiary_form.jpg

ID CARD.....(1).jpg

Return to “Other types of African scams”