It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Francis - Sgt.MercyFrancis10@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:59 pm

^^^^^^^^^
http:/ /bangalore.click.in/mercy-francis-upid1160337
Ads by mercy francis - P1160337

Description for "looking for a business partner and relationship"

(Sgt.MercyFrancis10@hotmail.com)
Please contact me direct to my email address at (Sgt.MercyFrancis10@hotmail.com)
with the receipt of your response i shall further tell you more of myself with my pictures.
thanks.

Image Image Image

Mercy Francis - Sgt.MercyFrancis10@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Soldier Fund Scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Your sincere response is needed
Lura Ryes <luraryes@aol.com>

Hello Dear,
How is everything with you over there hope all is well? Thanks for your prompt response, I sincerely appreciate it. Be assured that this brief proposal is genuine and confidential. I am a nuclear Engineer working with the Central Commander Appointee (Command Information Supervisor) in Iraq before we discovered a lot of money in Baghdad Iraq, which I moved some part of it through security means as consignment and deposited it into a security vault, some years ago where I registered it as personal effect. The total fund, is the sum of US$12,500,000.00 is safe and now, I want you to help me receive it. I will send all the necessary documents to you, and full instructions for it arrival in your place without any problem. Please, study this private link for further understanding and clarifications:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ middle_east/2988455.stm)

I am offering you 35% and you will also help me invest 65% of my share into any lucrative business in your country under your supervision , where your government will not take much tax from it. I guarantee you that this venture is risk free. If you are interest, please, get back to me for further details, and if not, please delete this letter and do not inform anyone about it.
Best regards from friend

Lura Ryes
luraryes@aol.com

IP: 41.82.24.45
Continent: Africa
City: Dakar
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Alex Comman - myjelf23@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:06 pm

My Dear Friend,

My name is Sgt. Alex Comman. I am a war veteran with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq, I have been redeployed to come and work in Kabul on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization(NATO).

Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism.On the other hand, I want to inform you that I and my partner (Hansen William Anthony ) have the sum of 43Million USD, which we got from a crude oil deal in Iraq before he was killed by an explosion while on a vehicle patrol. Due to this incident, I want you to receive these funds on my behalf as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here(in Afghanistan) and come over to meet with you. Since we are working here on Official capacity, I cannot keep these funds hence my contacting you.I guarantee and ensure you that this is a risk free deal. I want you to know that we have successfully moved these funds out with the help of a Red Cross agent, I will inform you where the fund is as I hear back from you. All i want is your acceptance to receive these funds on my behalf, Since the death of my partner, my life is not guaranteed here anymore, so I have decided to share these funds with you, than the funds being dumped at a great risk.

I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us as soldiers here in Afghanistan.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived so many suicide bomb attacks, this and other reasons I will mention later to you. I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible on my e-mail address.(alexcomman@outlook.com)

Regards,

Sgt.Alex Comman
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

judithbrown255@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Dear,you look very cool and responsible person that makes me attracted to your profile Can we be good friends if you don't mind, thanks.
(judithbrown255 @gmail.com)

z, Judith
32, Nova Iguaçu, Brazil
Last sen 9 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99, in Germany.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Kate Carr Lee - captkclee@terra.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Grüße,

Ich weiß, Sie werden überrascht sein, meine E-Mail zu lesen. Abgesehen von Überraschung können Sie skeptisch, um mir zu antworten, weil basierend auf dem, was auf der Internet-Welt geschieht, muss man sehr vorsichtig sein, weil viele Betrüger sind da draußen unschuldige Betrüger zu betrügen und dies hat es sehr schwer für Menschen zu machen Glauben alles, was durch das Internet kommt. Mein Name ist Capt. Kate Carr Lee. Ich bin Mitglied des US-ARMY-Medizinteams, das aufgrund der aktuellen ISIS-Probleme im Irak eingesetzt wird. Ich entdeckte 2 Koffer mit amerikanischen Dollar.

Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer vertrauenswürdigen Person, die mir helfen wird, die Gelder in seinem Land zu erhalten, bevor ich kommen werde und der Person beitreten. Um meine Aufrichtigkeit zu beweisen, schicken Sie mir kein Geld, weil die meisten dieser Betrügereien alles über das Senden von Geld sind. Sobald ich von Ihnen. Wird mehr Details senden.

Kapitän Kate Carr Lee
====================================
Greetings,

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet. My name is Capt. Kate Carr Lee. I am a member of the US ARMY medical team deployed to Iraq because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered 2 trunk boxes containing American dollars.

Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his country before l will come over and join the person. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money. As soon as i from you. will send more details.

Capt. Kate Carr Lee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - captainpatrickwilliamsmar2@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Greeting to You,

Dear Friend i saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to
contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war
against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and
executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next
year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on
military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist
targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a
house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession
the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here
in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent
informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the
money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth
for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed
into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on
that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could
trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your
country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I
need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American
and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic
means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I
just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you
the complete details that you need for us to carry out this
transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real
and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where
I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you.
Where we are now we can only communicate through our military
communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our
emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you
through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be
sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I
can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network
am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do
not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not
response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 30%
of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maj. Gen. Tammy Smith - majorgentammysmith@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 05, 2017 1:47 pm

I am Maj Gen. Tammy Smith. I would like to talk to you in private. Contact me via my personal email below for further information. mgentammysmith@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jenifer Hester aka Jenifer Meerick - jeniferhester@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 10, 2017 11:19 am

zorpia.com/JENIFERHESTE1010
JENIFER
26, Lome, Togo
aged 44‑99, in Bangladesh.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian

Hi Friend,
my name Jenifer Hester I am U.S marine( A soldier)
i am interested in you for friendship
write me massage direct to my email box
( jeniferhester@outlook.com )

jeniferhester@outlook.com ==> Facebook
Jenifer Meerick
Single
Nickname: Jenifer
Maiden name: Meerick <-- pic has a name
Lives in: New York
No friends

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jenifer Hester aka Jenifer Meerick - jeniferhester@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 10, 2017 3:42 pm

pics stolen from the real Army Soldier Meerick
see
gettyimages.com.au/detail/photo/military-woman-opening-trunk-of-suv-high-res-stock-photography/537143145

needs scrolling down a little to discover the name tag ;)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jenifer Hester - jeniferhester@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 12, 2017 8:38 pm

from profile here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57774&start=165#p525481

Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 12:10:30 +0000
Subject: Zorpia Friend Sgt. Jenifer Hester

Compliments of the day

I am Sgt. Jenifer Hester in the US Military Branch of Army, As Sargent, 32 years and a single mother from Buffalo New York, Currently Stationed in Libya on war against Terrorism and recognized government opposition. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matters. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day. I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; We are all teachers - if We are willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.

It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have in my possession the sum of $ 7,560,000 (Seven Million Five Hundred and Sixty-Thousand United States Dollars) Which i made here in Libya. I will tell you how i made it in my next mail, don't panic feel free it's risk free also i deposited this box of money with a humanitarian doctor attached to Red Cross Society but note .... the Doctor did not know the content inside the box I told him it's my personnel belongings (kits) because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safely pending when I'm done here and obtain my military pass to meet with you over there in your country

I believe there is a good human who can be trusted also who can build an authentic trust and good relationship I want you to help me and keep the money safe in your account or country so that as soon as am through soon with my mission here in Libya, I will come over to meet with you and know you even more better. I will give you 20% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. furthermore, i want every of my dealings with you to be carried out, genuinely and transparent. looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible relationship.

please reply back to me if you are willing to handle this with care i will tell the next process of it and send you more information where the money is kept and how we can move it to your country with the help of the humanitarian doctor through a diplomatic means. kindly tell me more about yourself. Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards
Sgt. Jenifer Hester

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Francis - sgtmercyfrancis92@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 pm

zorpia.com/mercyfrancis43
mercy
28, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 9 minutes ago
aged 18‑99, in Sweden.

I love your pics my name
is Mercy contact me on
sgtmercyfrancis92@gmail.com

HO avatar --> pic stolen from Kateland Hurlow (Navy)
see below

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Francis - sgtmercyfrancis92@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mercy Francis - mercyfrancis2000@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Profile not available for view.

mercyfrancis1
23 y/o woman
Canillo, Australia

I am SGT Mercy Francis from Usa, reply me in my email
(mercyfrancis2000@hotmail.com) i have something seriously to share with
you urgently.
Date: 2017-05-30 07:15:10

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

judithbrown255@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:17 am

Subject: Hi
How are you doing,nice meeting you here please i dont normally stay online but you can reach me on mail with my ID (judithbrown255@gmail.com)
thanks.

judith1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: mexico city
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

Am a very loving and caring person.

IP: 154.124.73.22 Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mercy Francis - mercyfrancis2000@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Compliments of the season
My Name is Sgt Mercy W. Francis, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.I see you as a matured and responsible man which motivated me to get in contact with you
I have in my possession the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 35% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards
Sgt Mercy.

AMRY_1.jpg

AMRY_2.jpg

Return to “Other types of African scams”