It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Noemi Corrine - noemicorrine@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Z: noemi
25, Lome, Togo
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99, in Germany.

Hello my dearest,Thanks for your kind response as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however,
i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I Sergeant Noemi Corrine, USA Army, single, serving
in USA army, my contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward San Jose-California -United States of America, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad, but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Libya.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier
in my previous letter on the dating site, my name is Noemi Corrine, I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters rebels who planned to overthrow the government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,750,000 ( Two million, seven hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this
money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. I hope you will not disappoint me.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a save cargodelivery and security company ''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the '' Paragon cargo delivery and security company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be packed safely in a truck box and the same box will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you successfully. While the
rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable
reply as soon as you read this letter. Accept my warm regards, noemicorrine@gmail.com
Sgt. Noemi Corrine

Sgt. Noemi Corrine - noemicorrine@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Monica Brown; <smonicabrow@usa.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxx
Please never see this as a scam or as others are telling you. Am here for with faithfulness, and also if you will be as well to me. How are you, My name is Monica Brown from United State, i decided to contact you true your email address dear, and also really need your assistance.I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism.I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million US D Which i made here in Afghanistan. Dear hope you really know the nature of my job? Now dear, last week we went for a patrol, and we discover some money from the Terrorism in Afghanistan. And we have noting to do then to share it among us, and now dear i have deposited my money with a Red Cross agent.I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund for me and keep it safe so that as soon as i through, you will assist me to INVEST it in a good profitable venture,I WILL give you 30% of the total money for the assistance after you mighty receive the money for me, Never see this as a joke or like a scam ok. please reply me back to my email address (smonicabrow@usa.com) For more information.
Best Regards
Sgt Monica Brown.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Anita Robert; <EnsmingerK@easternflorida.edu>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:09 am

Greetings

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Am an American citizen,apart from being surprised, you may be skeptical to reply me because of based on what is happening on the internet all over in the world,one has to be very careful. because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it Very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.
lf you are willing to show me your honesty and trust, I think I will be able to trust and work with you. I am an American and you should be rest assured that I cannot be Involved in scam.
My name is Capt. Anita Robert, a member of the US ARMY medical team, who was deployed to Iraq Because of the ISIS Problem.
To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money, because most of these scams are all about sending money. Though, I would like to hold back some information's for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the website stipulated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.Please contact this Email:mrsanitarobertmr@hotmail.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options<http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options>
cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/<http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/>

I will be vivid and will be coherent in my next message to you, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions?.Please contact this Email:mrsanitarobertmr@hotmail.com for more details As soon as i hear from you i will give you more details about the deal.

Regards,
Capt. Anita Robert
Email:mrsanitarobertmr@hotmail.com

GLOMOBILE
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Anita Robert; <anitarobert101@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:07 am

Dear Friend

I want you to understand that this project is 100% legal and 100% risk free you do not have anything to worry about because am going to perfect everything from my side let us put our trust in God.I do assure you that you and i stand to gain enormously from this deal if we both receive the cooperation desired for the success of transaction of this nature.

You are not sending any money for expenses here in Iraq. All expenses here in Iraq will be cover by me before the consignment arrive. Am sending you these message from my private box because it is only me that have access to it.

As i stated in my first email to you I am a citizen of the United States and i was born in Manhattan in 1975 as an orphan i do not have any relative. As a young girl i was a curious child. I lived in fantasy world half the time, and the other half i lived in a real fantasy world, the noisy streets of the upper west side Manhattan, NYC. After obtaining my qualification as a nurse i decided to join the army. I am a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team. I am a qualified nurse by training. I have been in Iraq since the beginning of the war. In the few years i have been here working in the medical team, i have been a witness to a lot of sad, horrific, mean and wicked action perpetuated by terrorist, religious bigots and militants.

As i told you in my first email to you, i have consider myself out of the army because i did not go with them so am very sure all my entitlement are gone but that is not a problem because i know what i will get at the end of the day will benefit me the more.

This is what happened , After about two months in the new house i was allocated i noticed that there was a hidden door in the wardrobe that leads to an underground cellar. What i discovered in the underground cellar was quite revealing. I discovered two containers stashed with United States dollars. Ever since this discovery i have been unable to concentrate as i have been confused on the exact action to take. I have informed no one. I do not intend to inform the authority. I intend to help myself. I have been weighing a lot of options on how best to make these funds my own without the knowledge of the authority that is while i refused to go back to state with them pending on when am able to move this consignment out knowing fully that i have lost my job.

As you must be aware the American troops in Iraq have served with distinction. There is strict observance to rules and ordinance. There is also a systematic probing and investigation of all troops to make sure that there are no unlawful activities. We are trained to report any suspicious movement involving anybody that might tarnish the image of America. Because of this singular fact it has been very difficult for me to tell any one nor spend a dollar out of the money. I have tried to carry on as if all is well with me that is while i have to deposited it with the finance company here in Iraq.

Please note that for now I cannot send you my military ID or passport for security reasons . I can send you a photo/picture for the time being. Rest assured you will not regret assisting me at the end of the day.

The said fund are in a consignment deposited with a finance company in Iraq here the finance & security company is not aware of the content of the consignment at the time of depositing it , i do inform them that the consignment contain PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS. So note that these funds are not in my care now.

I have discuss with the company who is already to assist me to make the shipment of the consignment once am already through a diplomatic means. I have had extensive discussions with the company on helping me transport the consignment abroad. They have agreed in principle to help me. And the company made me to understand that there normally used diplomat because diplomats have immunity. Whatever they carry or transport across countries are covered by diplomatic immunity. It cannot be searched or opened by anybody been it customs, police or secret service. The goods are often covered with diplomatic seal. The goods will get to its destination without problems. Please be informed that the diplomat do not know the real content of the containers. The diplomat will deliver the containers to you.

Using the diplomat make this process completely risk free. The worst scenario is that the diplomat will be sent back with the baggage if there is any suspicion. He cannot be arrested, the goods cannot be impounded. He will merely be returned to the country he is coming from.

This is where you come in. Your duties or responsibility will be to receive the containers which contains the money from the diplomat. You are to keep it safely until i come to meet with you were we will discuss the terms for sharing and engage in partnership while investing.

I need someone i can trust, someone i can rely on. Someone who will be truthful, frank and honest. Someone who will agree to assist me and be involved throughout the period the process will last. Someone i can count on to act as a genuine and an interested party. I want you to go through this email careful and get back to me. We can begin to discuss further details once i hear from you through email.

For utmost confidentiality i will appreciate that all our communication are done through email.

Best Regards
Capt. Anita Robert.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Anita Robert; <anitarobert101@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Dear Friend

Nice reading from you all i need from you is your trust and honesty, because without this 2 words will cannot achieve this, Note that i have also employed a service of an attorney who will take care of the documentation and legalization of this consignment in your name before the consignment leaves to your country, the reason for this is to make sure that we are free from the law.

I want to re-assure you that there is absolutely no risk involved. As i mention before i will do my best to make sure that am able to pay for all expenses here in Iraq before the consignment arrive your destination. I assure you 100% that you are not sending any money to me.

The company will employ The service of a diplomat who will take all the risk. At the discovery of the money i was a bit confused on what to do. It took me almost two months to ponder on what to with the money. I thought of many options until i made up my mind to help myself with the money hence i refused to go back with them. Please see this as an opportunity. You have to remain positive. To achieve big things in life you have to take a chance. I do assure you that there is nothing fear. I believe this is my big break and i have to take the opportunity. I want you to join me. Consider me as a blessing to your life. You are helping me and helping your self. I want to tell you that some other soldiers who made this kind of discovering are happily enjoying their money. If i receive the right cooperation from you we shall surely succeed. If you put your mind to anything you shall surely prosper.

The funds are presenting in a security company in Iraq deposited and declared as PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS and as soon as our planned is mature the diplomat will be coming with the consignment.

In my last email I explained details that would be involved in making a success out of this exercise. The reason why i have taken this route is quite obvious. The best way to get this money across to you is by using the diplomat through the security company. Any other method will bring us into the open. You must prepare to receive the cash in containers that would be delivered by the diplomat. You must also ensure a safe keeping of the cash until my arrival to meet with you.

I want an assurance from you that you will help to receive this money. I also want you to assure me that like me you will be willing to sacrifice your time if required. Also most importantly you will follow instructions until you receive the money.

As i have already informed you it took me time to plan this transaction. If we all do what is expected of us we shall surely succeed. You have to be committed. This is also very important. If for instance the diplomat arrives your country you should not worry because the diplomat will make the delivery to you at your door step the diplomat will call you and email you so you give him the direction on how to get to you at the place you want him to deliver to you.

When planning a transaction you have to take into cognizance anything that might happen that is unforeseen. I will not like the process held up for any reason. You have to tell me your ability to take charge when it is your turn to do so.

I have avoided discussing the amount involved because i wanted to hear from you and be sure that you are interested. The total amount i have discovered is US$11,757,500. It is in United States dollars. I have not spend a dollar out of it. I do not intend to for reasons earlier explained.The total money is in a consignment in the security company and i declare them as PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS.

On the sharing of the money. I want to leave this open for discussions between us. What is your suggestions on the sharing of the money. What will you take to be a part of this transaction? We need to agree on this before we can further this process.

Haven gone through my emails what do you think about the entire plans. Do you have any suggestions or additions to make the plans concrete. I am open to any suggestions. We can incorporate any ideals at this stage of the process.

Please get back to me? A quick response will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Capt. Anita Robert.

Wendy_1.jpg

Wendy_2.jpg

Wendy_3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Belinda Harryman - belindaharryman14@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:57 pm

belindaharryman2

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am a very good looking girl,I am a very good looking girl,I am a very good looking girl,I am a very good looking girl,I am a very good looking girl,I am a very good looking girl,I am a very good looking girl,

...... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 22 Mar 2016
Subject: Hello
My Name is Sgt Belinda Harryman, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $15.5 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.
this is my email (belindaharryman@gmail.com)

Best Regards

AT&T Internet Services
OrgId: SIS-80
Address: 3300 E Renner Rd
Address: Mailroom B2139
Address: Attn:IP Management
City: Richardson
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75082

Skype - live:belindaharryman14

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Soldier Fund Scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 05, 2016 9:19 am

Subject: Hi dear
To: Ms Happie <faisa019@rosine.info>
Reply-To: hap30py@hotmail.com

Compact Headers Printable View
How are you, i hope fine?

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that i thank and appreciate your effort in helping me during the time being in getting my fund to your country unfortunately it did not work out for us. I wish to inform you that i have gotten a partner who have helped me in getting my fund been transferred into his account in his country.

I will soon leave Afghanistan to join my partner in Vietnam, meanwhile i have mapped $250.000 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) to offer to you regarding your effort in helping me to get my fund, just go ahead and contact the bank where i deposited the amount to you, please i don't want my partner to find
out that is why i deposited this amount to the bank.

When contacting the bank, telling them that you are contacting them on behalf of Ms Happie Johnson, that you want them to send you the cash of 250, 000 dollars which i deposited with them.

Below is the bank details...

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND
Tel : 00-44-70-3593-1772
Fax No.: 00-44-870 -974-7 757,
E-mail. mail2rbs@scotlandmail.com
philiphampton@royal.net

Just go ahead today and contact them so that they will send you the amount as soon as possible, and do let me know as soon as you are in contact with the bank.
Yours Sgt Happie Johnson
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kylemoeller2@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Dear Friend,
I believe I can trust you. My name is Sgt. Kyle Moeller. in the U.S. Army, a cannon crewmember with the 4th Brigade Combat Team “Currahee”, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) currently serving in syria in the multinational force. I am currently stationed in Damascus, the capital of Arab Republic of Syria.
I want to share some secret of my life with you. I was given birth to in a wonderful family 42yrs ago. I got married and enjoyed my matrimonial home. I and my then wife gave birth to a girl and she’s so beautiful and I love her wholeheartedly. Well, I and my wife lived happily and I worked as an Engineer too before I later joined the Army 9yrs ago. I shall need your urgent attention and consideration in this that i want to share with you now. Here in the camp were we are, we were
told that there are some (Shia militant camp) on the outskirts town not too far from our camp here in Syria, resulting in a gun battle with them, two of six people were killed and three were seriously injured, the remaining militants fled. Unfortunately, we lost two soldiers in our unit . On the process of interrogating the rebels that were wounded, they claimed to be a rebel to Muqtada Al-Sadr and took us to their hide-out inside a cave where we recovered 20 foot containers of ammunition and cash in United States Currency, US DOLLARS. We were ten remaining soldiers who made the attack, my own share of the money is $15,500,000 Million US Dollars) here in Syria. some of us sent their own through a diplomat, and their people receive it and kept for them, but because i do not have anyone to send it to, i decided to contact you.
I will give you 30% of this money, then 10% will go for expenses while the remaing 60% will be for me and you will help me in saving the remaining amount until i finish my mission here in 4 months time, as you know here in this camp we are not allowed to even talk on phone for security reasons that is why i am confiding in you now as someone I am convinced will not fail me, so do not let me down in this as more good things will still come after this. This is what you will do so I can forward them to the diplomat.
1. Your scanned International Passport and or Driving License. 2. Your address, home and or office. 3. Phone No. and your very private email 4. Bank details.
As soon as I receive them I will immediately forward to the diplomat. Thanks as i await your expedited action on this. mail me here kylemoeller2 at yahoo .com
Yours forever,
Kyle

mdr, KyleMoeller
44-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 33 - 62
Winchester, Massachusetts, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday
Distance: 866 miles
Virgo Virgo
Want a Soulmate
about myself:
I am simple. down to each. single and searching for my soulmate. I love basketball, music, biking, travelling. A bit humorous. I love the countryside and love also to be at the beach.
education: Some college
ethnicity: Native American
job: Law Enforcement/Security
about my work:
My job makes to travel. its a risky thing because you can loose your life anytime.
my idea of a great date:
Adaptive, positive attitude and caring woman, honest and generous in words and heart. Family oriented and trustworthy.
the person I would like to meet:
Adaptive, positive attitude and caring woman, honest and generous in words and heart. Family oriented and trustworthy.
and also goal-oriented.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Mogan - lisamogan18@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 17:07:39 +0000
Subject: It's a pleasure to meet you‏‎

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Lisa Mogan, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4.3,000,000 (Four Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

love from.
Lisa Mogan.

South Korean Military Women : Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Col. Lisa Bliss - lisabliss56@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:39 pm

.... from MD

New
lisabliss80
34-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 25 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
Distance: 1040 miles
Taurus

i am a nice nlady
about myself:

i am CoL.lisa bliss,from native of Buffalo New York in United States. looking for a man long lasting relationship honesty and sincerity.I can be calm and i want to be a wife and caring mother and i would like to create a strong and friendly family.I'm looking for someone who is loyal, honest, caring, and understands me for me,looking for someone

willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Friendship, Long term relationship, Marriage
looking for a match: within 50 miles of New York, New York United States

Appearance
eyes: Hazel
hair: Light brown
hairstyles: Straight & natural
body type: Average
height: 5'4 (163cm)
weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
bodyart: Hidden tattoo

Background
education: High school
ethnicity: African American
speaks: English
religion: Christian / Catholic
attend ceremonies: Every weekend

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: No
wants children: Yes, probably
job: Government

about my work:

i am CoL.lisa bliss,from native of Buffalo New York in United States\\
income: Less than $25,000
political position: Liberal

Qualities
activities: Reading
attributes: Self Confident
my idea of a great date:

i am CoL.lisa bliss,from native of Buffalo New York in United States. looking for a man long lasting relationship honesty and sincerity.I can be calm and i want to be a wife and caring mother and i would like to create a strong and friendly family.I'm looking for someone who is loyal, honest, caring, and understands me for me,looking for someone
the person I would like to meet:

hello my dear friend,nice to meet you.i am CoL.lisa bliss,from native of Buffalo New
York in United States.how are you today? hope fine.i pick intrest on you after going through your profile on.(matchdoctor.com) i decided to contact you pls,i will like you to reply me now in my private ID (lisabliss56@hotmail.com)i have something privately to tell you OK pls,i will like to know more about you.so that i will write to you more about myself and my photo,s too OK,is very important ok Thanks Am God bless you

Col lisabliss - live:lisabliss56

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello My Dear ,

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better
and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is
Col. Lisa Bliss ‏. I am 33 years old a native of Buffalo New
York in United States. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace
keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism.

It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can
establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about
myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about
myself in next message.

Please do send me your picture if you have a free time and tell me more about your self
Regards
Col.Lisa Bliss.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello Dear,

Like i told you before My Name is Col.Lisa Bliss, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited,
your urgent
reply is needed.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello my dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend .am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you
have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment or we can deposit it in bank to transfer direct to your account.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only
communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on
the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the
modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Best Regards
Col. Lisa Bliss

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Soldier Fund Scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:45 am

Subject: Colonel Curtis Buzzard BCT Commander at 3rd BCT, 82nd Airborne

Hello Friend, Thanks for your kind and willingness to support me in this transaction. During our operations in ISIL camp along mountainous border with Pakistan and Mujahideen camps here in Afghanistan Headed by Colonel. Hogers T. Jackson. at a clear searched of these camps, the sum of $50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million US Dollar) was fund. this money is been used to finance ISIL WEAPONS in their quest for terrorising. As the overseer General of operations and the Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), on my command, The said amount of funds is shared among high ranks officers and i was given $15,,000,000.00. Due to the situation with operations here, the said amount of mine was transfer to a bank account own by DHL COURIER SERVICES. Based on my work standards and General operations Manager on ISIL am always engaged at the forefront of the Battle field so can't do the transfer of the funds to my family on my own If you would further agree / show commitment to my deal plan. write me back with your detail information as follows:- 1. contact address 2. country of residence 3. Home Address 4. Phone Number / offices address 5. occupation These above information i request of you to provide so i can be well sure of whom am dealing with then i shall provide the transaction / transfer details to you for further proceedings.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Francis - Sgt.MercyFrancis10@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:53 pm

.. likeyou.com/members/mercy-mawetyr/
Mercy Mawetyr
DELETED

hi dear,
Please contact me direct to my email address at (Sgt.MercyFrancis10@hotmail.com)
with the receipt of your response i shall further tell you more of myself with my pictures.
thanks.

Skype; live:sgt.mercyfrancis10 - Mercy Francis

clone;
.. allsomalisingles.com/member/online_list.php?
babysleek24
Female 26
Texas, United States.

Return to “Other types of African scams”