It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widower Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Élder De Herberto - srelderrto1961@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 pm

My Name is Sr. Élder De Herberto,

I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all
forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months
to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my
life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared
for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I would want to
have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and
willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits
to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity
Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless write me via my mail:
srelderherberto@naver.com

I will send you the photos of me and my very hopeless and selfish family
members, including my wife, who I learnt is getting married to my personal
friend and attorney,

Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you. You can reach me
through my private email address at srelderherberto@naver.com

Yours Brother.

Sr. Élder De Herberto
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Élder De Herberto - srelderrto1961@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rev.fr.andrewwilliams2018@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:39 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!ANDREWWILLIAMS17
Andrew, 49
Cotonou, Benin

Please take your time to read this message; although we have never met before, this is no spam, It's a real message sent to you. I know also that you will be amazed at the level of trust that I am willing to place in a person that I have never seen nor spoken with.
My name is Rev. Fr. Andrew Williams ; I have been a catholic priest for over 25 years. I had a heart surgery on the 23-11-2016 and the Doctors have just informed me that I cannot live longer; I had a serious bleeding after the operation. I have decided to give to you all the money which was deposited in my bank account by a dying elderly woman in my congregation the total sum of $5,970,000.00 (five million Nine Hundred and seventy Thousand US DOLLARS).

I want you to use this amount to make the world a better place for the poor and less privileged, help the needy and also help your family members. I took this decision because I was raised in an Orphanage so I don't have relatives and presently, I'm hospitalized in Cabinet Medical Le Sacre Coeur, Benin Republique, where I am undergoing treatment. That's why I have decided to contact you so that you can make good use of the money which I will to you.

Regards
Rev. Fr. Andrew Williams
contact;rev dot fr dot andrewwilliams2018 at outlook dot com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

macpaul113@gmail.com & barr.jerrdallas@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 07, 2017 8:45 am

zorpia.com/profile#!chriswood1017
chris
36, Abeokuta, Nigeria :twisted:

I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs according to Doctor I will die any moment. I have been badly treated by close associates. I am repented Christian now and God has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my (2.7)USD to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks after the Gay scandal. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it... reply to macpaul113@gmail.com

I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs according to Doctor I will die any moment. I have been badly treated by close associates. I am repented Christian now and God has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my (5.7)USD to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks after the Gay scandal. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need i
According to Doctor I will die any moment............. so i have sign 30% to you and 70% to the work of the charities so i will advise you to contact my lawyer via barr.jerrdallas@gmail.com he know s where the money is deposited ................... And all i need from you is to buy things in my name and share it to the charity why you can use your 30% for any thing you wish to do with it

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby IceFM » Sun May 07, 2017 3:12 pm

RPO is Edgar Rivera Colón, medical anthropologist
http:/ /sps.columbia.edu/narrative-medicine/faculty/edgar-rivera-colon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Norman Briggs - normancbn@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Attention Please.

This is Mr. Norman Briggs ,I’m contacting you because of my desire to
start business in your country.

I have interest to start business in any of the following areas: Real
Estate/ Construction, Trading or Hotel / Restaurant business;
depending on the business that will be good to start there in your
country. I’m also ready to engage in any other business you know is
good there.

For a brief on my personality; My name is MR. Norman Briggs , I am
from Belize City living and based in my country as a politician but i
went to U.K. for my medical check up. I am 66 years of age, married
with a wife and 4 lovely kids. I dropped of politics because of my age
and my medical condition, so i am looking for a business that will be
producing profitable income.

Meanwhile, because of my health condition, I cannot be active in the
day to day management of the business when started; that is why I need
a management partner there.

The amount I have for the investment is $3,000,000 (Three million, US
dollars). I mentioned the amount so that you will know the level of
investment I have in mind.

The business will be partnership, while I provide this money for the
investment, you will help in the management of the business and the
profit from the business will be shared between us after expenses.

Let me know the business you suggest we start and please your
direct telephone is needed for formal update.

Regards,

Mr Norman Briggs

NORMAN.jpg

...... here we've the Original:

https:/ /ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/printthread/Board/4/main/57167/type/thread.html

minerva

Bookmark and Share

agopal

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:41 pm

GL
agopal
50, Woman, Single
California City, United States (3867 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman, Man, Couple
43 - 57 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

If I send a message to you Please pay attention and send your reply to the E-mail i sent you not to Galactic.love
CHAT

My name is Swhinderson W Agopal , I'm a Gold merchant , I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business, Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for, But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth so far. I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the India, and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and India, they refused and kept the money to themselves, Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of $5.5m

( Five million Five hindered United State Dollars Only),that I have with a finance Company, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

30% of the total sum will be for you, for your time, effort and patience.Please send a reply through this email address only with your full contact information for more private and confidential communication,I am waiting anxiously to pass information's to you before my last hour as i have no more time unless by God's intervention. Thank you God bless you and your entire family as you respond to this call Amen.

Yours Truly In Pain,

Swhinderson W Agopal
13:36:05

Next chat

Please I need your information such as your name and address so I can pass it onto the financial company for them to commence the transfer of my fund to you for you to use it according to my direction and instructions
04:11:11
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Austin - ekeohaaustin@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Attention: sir

i am Mr Austin from London and am very seriously sick base on this because my doctor have updated me that i will not spend much time on this earth so i decide to will my inheritance to the orphanage so with all due respect i need someone that has the fear of God to handle this matter and deposit this fund at the orphanage so if you are serious and honest then you can contact my lawyer with this information because my lawyer has all the information's about the fund so you can work with him because i don't have much time to be communicating with you.

So contact him is waiting for your mail thanks god bless you and your family.

BARRES DAVID CHRISTIAN
EMAIL:barrdavidchristian55@gmail.com
+447042044120

Waiting to hear from you immediately.

Mr.Austin
EMAIL; ekeohaaustin@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Carbone - jcarb694@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Dearly Beloved,

I am Mr John Carbone ,I was married to Mrs. Sara, an executive staff who has worked with Chevron/Texaco in the Thailand for twenty years before she died in the year 2013 during the Spanish train crash which took her away from me. Check the link below for news info on(edition.cnn.com/2013/07/30/world/europe/spain-train-crash) Before this tragedy the sum of $5,000,000 Million (Five Million United State Dollars) was officially deposited with a Bank long ago before the death of my wife and we both work for this money.

Currently I'am undergoing severe ailment and close medical treatment, and my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the problems I'am suffering from. At this moment I want to use this funds to upkeep all widows and charities homes worldwide. I need reputable and God fearing person who will use above mention fund as instructed, but not to divert it to personal use please.

I need total commitment from you in making 70% donate of this funds to charity Homes, and i will instruct you on the logistics process with 30% balance in your progressive effort on this work. Because I don't know what tomorrow will be due to my current health status.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money. But total commitment from you and I will present you before the finance house with details and official documentations to process this fund release to you. In This Faith i need your great effort to accomplish this work only my health issue is my problem now and my doctor will not allow me to leave the hospital.

Remember that this fund is mainly for widows, charities and other related humanitarian services please. In order to avoid breach of law.
Email: jca08622@gmail.com
Thanks for your effort,
Yours sincerely
Mr John Carbone

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby minerva » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 am

agopal

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm

GL
agopal
50, Woman, Single
California City, United States (3867 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman, Man, Couple
43 - 57 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
Finally got her email id :) ;)

please my sister , here is my email , thank god that you wrote me

swhindersonwagopal@gmail.com
2017. 09. 10. 20:10:27
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

pascal2croisard@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:05 am

.tagged.com/profile/6058758650
Pascal C
73 · Rennesberg, Germany

Bonjour, je voudrais vous demander de bien vouloir m'excuser pour cette intrusion, mon nom est Monsieur Pascal Croisard, âgé de 74 ans au Canada. J'ai dû vous contacter de cette manière parce que je voudrais faire une chose très importante. Cela semble un peu bizarre certes, vous ne me connaissez pas et je ne vous connais pas. Je souffre d'un Cancer qui est en phase terminale, que mon médecin vient de m'informer que mes jours sont comptés à cause de mon état de santé s'est détériorée. Selon ce que le docteur m'a justifié je souffre du cancer ORL. Selon encore une boule s'installe dans ma gorge. Je suis veuve et je n'ai pas d'enfants parce qu'avec ma femme nous en aurait jamais malgré tout ce qu'il a une pression financière. Nous n'avons jamais penser adopter un enfant comme dit toujours que Dieu nous fera cette grâce au moment opportun ; ce que je regrette amèrement.J'ai l'intention de faire un don de tous mes biens. J'ai presque vendu mes affaires qu'une société d'exportation de bois et de café cacao en Afrique ou j'ai vécu avec ma femme depuis presque 20 ans, une partie de cet argent sera versée aux diverses associations et centres d'aide aux orphelins et aux sans-abri. J'ai en ce moment dans mon compte personnel (compte séquestre), la somme de 2 500 000 euros (2,5 millions d'euros) que j'avais gardé pour un projet de construction de l'orphelinat pour sans-abri et d'autres. Je tiens à vous donner cet argent qui vous aidera dans votre projet, de travailler pour une bonne cause, si vous êtes une personne sincère, s'il vous plaît contactez-moi rapidement afin que nous puissions discuter. Je voulais vous parler de l'oral, mais il n'est pas possible pour moi de le faire à cause de ma gorge. Puis, il sera préférable que vous m' écrivez sur mon Adresse e-mail : pascal2croisard@gmail.comadresse une réponse de votre part positive serait très apprécié.

Hello, I would like to ask you to excuse me for this intrusion, my name is Pascal Croisard, 74 years old in Canada. I had to contact you this way because I would like to do something very important. It seems a bit odd indeed, you do not know me and I do not know you. I am suffering from a Cancer who is terminally ill, that my doctor has just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health condition has deteriorated. According to what the doctor justified me, I suffer from ENT cancer. According to another ball settles in my throat. I am a widow and I have no children because with my wife we ​​would never have it despite all the financial pressure. We never think of adopting a child as always says that God will give us this grace at the right time; what I regret bitterly. I intend to donate all my goods. I have almost sold my business as a timber and coffee export company in Africa where I have lived with my wife for almost 20 years, some of this money will be donated to various associations and help centers orphans and the homeless. I am currently in my personal account (escrow account), the sum of 2,500,000 euros (2.5 million euros) that I had kept for a project to build the orphanage for homeless and others. I want to give you this money that will help you in your project, to work for a good cause, if you are a sincere person, please contact me quickly so that we can discuss. I wanted to talk to you about the oral, but it's not possible for me to do it because of my throat. Then it will be best if you write me on my e-mail address: pascal2croisard@gmail.com address a positive response from you would be very appreciated.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dennis W. Jefferson - dennis.jefferson236@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:11 pm

I am contacting you in good faith. I am Mr. Dennis W Jefferson from Scotland. Following my ill health, i have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few weeks to live due to cancer illness, and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to WILL / DONATE $8,000,000 to you to promote charity works, please contact me for more details on this noble project. God bless you

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dennis W. Jefferson - mrdenn.jefferson@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:36 pm

I am contacting you in good faith, I'm Dennis W Jefferson, am 59-years-old widower.Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness. I have decided to donate the sum of US$8, 000, 000 to you for charity work.Let this be my last offering, respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2017 so I will know you got this. God bless you abundantly

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dennis W. Jefferson - dennis.jefferson236@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:14 pm

I am contacting you in good faith. I'm Dennis W Jefferson, am 59-years-old widower.Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness. I have decided to donate the sum of US$8, 000, 000 to you for charity work.Let this be my last offering, respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2018 so I will know you got this. God bless you abundantly

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gernot Steffen Göschel - e85006501@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:45 am

Guten Morgen.

Ich bin Herr Göschel Gernot Steffen. Ich leide an Prostatakrebs, der unheilbar krank ist, das heißt, ich bin zum sicheren Tod verurteilt.
Mein Arzt hat mir gerade mitgeteilt, dass meine Tage wegen meiner schlechten Gesundheit gezählt werden.

Mein Familienstand ist so, dass ich keine Frau habe, geschweige denn Kinder, denen ich mein Erbe hinterlassen könnte, weil ich vor 6 Jahren meine Frau verloren habe, was mich sehr beeinflusst hat und ich Ich konnte bis heute heiraten, wir hatten keine Kinder.
Deshalb würde ich gnädig, und um den Bedürftigen zu helfen, dir mein Erbe in Höhe von 36.500.000 Euro vererben, damit du es benutzen kannst, um den Armen zu helfen, Obdachlose, Unterprivilegierte.

Ich möchte, dass Sie mir folgende Informationen zur Verfügung stellen:
1 - Ihr voller Name
2 - Ihre genaue Adresse
3 - Ihre direkte Telefonnummer und, wenn möglich, Ihre Faxnummer.
4- dein Beruf
Bitte geben Sie mir eine Antwort, um meinen Anwalt zu kontaktieren.
Ich zähle auf Ihren guten Willen und vor allem auf die gute Verwendung dieser Mittel für Ihre Arbeit.
GOTT segne dich.

Herr Göschel Gernot Steffen
E-Mail: goschelgernotsteffen@gmail.com
danke

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bill Gates - billgate7y@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:19 pm

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000 USD), our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

please see the link below: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000 USD) to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. me and my wife have cancer and as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer’s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names……………..
your contact address…………….
your personal telephone number……………

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Bill Gates Charity or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

God bless you
Regards MR Bill Gates

Return to “Other types of African scams”