It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mugu Witchdoctor Scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mugu Witchdoctor Scams

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:01 pm

+27640399331

.... Phone number in FB

Trickie Emerald

.facebook.com/trickie.boma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

LAUREN KENT, +27635876438

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 pm

plus.google.com/107817187082554600948
LAUREN KENT

I met my boyfriend while on vacation in Europe. We were both with tourist groups from across the country and it was fate that we met when we did. We both had just gotten out of abusive relationships and needed a fresh start. We had more in common than anyone I have ever met. He was my soulmate and I knew it from the day I met him. When we returned to the U.S., he became distant. We lived 5 states away from each other and maintaining a long distance relationship was hard. He broke up with me after a few months and I felt lost. One of my workmates who has been in a happy marriage for longtime heard of my story and told to contact Mother Hope +27635876438 that helps people by casting spells, so I gave it a try. I contacted her there and then, she started casting a love spell with the intention of not only bringing him back, but also getting him to move by me so that we could have a normal relationship. It worked better than I ever expected! One day he just stopped into my work and I almost fell off of my chair! I was so surprised to see him with a big smile and flowers! He told me that he got a new job in the area and moved here so that we could be together. He professed his love for me and how I make him a better person. I know it had everything to do with the customized love spell that I had cast with Mother Hope and want to shout it to the world that her spells really make everything happen!”Thank you Mother Hope +27635876438.

ImageImage

Phone number: +27-6-35876438 -->>mobile from South Africa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:00 pm

... Number from Johannesburg/SA here:

Tyra Wales Shanice ..... from 08/10/18

+27717764395 ARE YOU A PASTOR OR HEALER LOOKING FOR SPECIAL POWERS? ATTENTION: dear pastors and religious leaders , this is the ring that has turned many ministries and pastors lives today. It has helped many pastors get famous and churches gather lots of followers and not only followers but important people like government officials and big political leaders today , lots of synagogues and churches today are performing miracles and wonders , healing the sick by the help of this ring. The Ring also provides Healing Powers to all manner of sicknesses and diseases, deliverance from demonic manipulations, miracles and rising above
Email:maamashanitah@gmail.com
Call or Whatspp: +27717764395

Magic ring and Magic Wallet for Money, Love Spells +27717764395
Public Group in FB

.facebook.com/groups/682164928892617/

huso Nokwanda-an Sangoma an Inyanga Traditional Healers of Swaziland.

... from 16/10/18

.facebook.com/Sangoma-an-Inyanga-Traditional-Healers-of-Swaziland-566353356873617/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 pm

+2348157870876
KABASASPELL@HOTMAIL.COM
KABASASPELL@GMAIL.COM

plus.google.com/113192742724377005428
anony mous

DR KABASA SPELL IS THE BEST SPELL ANYONE WILL LIKE TO USE TO BRING BACK THEIR EX BACK. WE KNOW THERE ARE SOME BREAK UP THAT WE DON'T WISH FOR IT TO HAPPEN BUT IT CAN JUST HAPPEN BECAUSE YOUR LOVER MAY NOT LOVE YOU THE SAME WAY YOU LOVE HIM OR HER, THEN HE/HER MIGHT JUST DECIDE TO BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THEM OR YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MISS UNDERSTANDING THAT WILL LEAD TO A BREAK FOR OVER SOME MONTHS OR YEAR, THEN YOU MIGHT NEED HELP TO GET HIM OR HER BACK JUST CONTACT DR KABASA VIA HIS EMAIL ADDRESS KABASASPELL@HOTMAIL.COM OR HIS ORDER VIA EMAIL KABASASPELL@GMAIL.COM CONTACT HIM VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER +2348157870876 TO HELP YOU OUT

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

john lawrence - draliyuherbalmedications@gmail.com, +2348054618454

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:20 am

plus.google.com/106246872709179265780
john lawrence

Please help me thank God who used Dr Aliyu to cure and saved me of Hepatitis B. virus watsapp number +2348054618454 with his Herbs. I will forever remain Grateful for what God has used him to do in my life,you can also call or whats-app him for similar diseases like HIV,STD,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,DIABETES, fibroid, ulcer, low sperm count, PREGPREP, WEAK ERECTION, ARTHRITIS,CANCER, herpes, GONORRHEA, ALS and many more others whatsapp or call him on +2348054618454 or email via draliyuherbalmedications@gmail.com
Good Luck

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

CHIEF DR. IFADAPO ORUNMILLA, +2348118502017

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:14 am

eskimi.com/full?id=25744335
OLAIFAEWENJE
Location Nigeria, Ijebu Igbo

Life Would Be Controlled Under Your Foot. If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These: Get Your Lover Back, Fruit Of The Womb, Fibroid, Business Boom, Financial Breakthrough, Get Rich Without Ritual, Do As I Say, Bad Dream, Promise And Fail, Blood Disease, Herb for { HIV/AIDS }, Spiritual Attack, Land/Court Case, Political Appointment, Visa Approval, Cancer, Natural Health, Hypertension, Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity), Stroke, Sickle Cell, Promotion At Work, Commanding Tone, Protection Ring, Spiritual Power For Men Of God, Travel Success Ring, Job Success, Win Lotto/Pool And Many More contact CHIEF DR. IFADAPO ORUNMILLA on 08118502017

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Doctor Ogun, solutiontemple01@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me.. My name is Deguzman ceejhay am from USA Georgia My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Doctor Ogun who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how Doctor Ogun brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Doctor Ogun e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Doctor Ogun a try I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Doctor Ogun is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great Doctor Ogun today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: solutiontemple01@gmail.com Thank you great Ogun. Contact him for the following:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) Help bringing people out of prison
(11) Marriage Spells
(12) Miracle Spells
(13) Beauty Spells
(14) PROPHECY CHARM
(15) Attraction Spells
(16) Evil Eye Spells
(17) Kissing Spell
(18) Remove Sickness Spells
(19) ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20) SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22) Business spell.
(23) Find your long lost family.
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
(26) get pregnant
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+18293837490

Postby Bix » Tue May 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Hola bendiciones, trabajo santería hago todos tipo de trabajo a larga distancia, trabajo para el lamor para la salud para obtener dinero, también leo la carta y hago todo tipo de amarré de pareja, también estaremos realizando todo tipo de limpieza espiritual y de pojo, también trabajo con magia negra y blanca, también estamos trabajando con los números ganadores de la lotería y muchas cosas más, gracias a la misericordia y a la 21 división y a la 7 potencia Whatsapp: +18293837490 escribame para consultas.

Hello blessings, I work santería I do all kinds of long distance work, I work for the lamor for health to obtain money, I also read the letter and do all kinds of ties as a couple, we will also be doing all kinds of spiritual and polite cleansing, I also work with black and white magic, we are also working with the winning numbers of the lottery and many other things, thanks to the mercy and 21 division and the 7 power Whatsapp: +18293837490 write me for consultations.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+233559358595

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:14 pm

interpals
Abdulaiyakubu Abdulai, 100 y.o.
Tamale, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
I am a spiritual man from Ghana Northern region and i am helping people to overcome all their problems so if you are interested you can watsup me right now on +233559358595 and say goodbye to all your problems

sibiza
SCAMMER

Bookmark and Share

Doha)Get your wife &husband back lost love spells in +27719992769 Pietermaritzburg

Postby sibiza » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Call / whatsapp +27719992769 Bring back lost lover no matter how long have been separated and make him or her to be yours forever divorce affairs. people facing financial problems, powerful muthi to clear all types of debts and loans or to remove a person from being blacklisted within 12 hrs. All kind of witchcraft,black magic,bad luck,lotto winning,get a job and double salary unfinished jobs failed by other doctors pay after job is done for more information .Looking for loan,business loan want to buy house facing financial breakthrough you need money urgently for more information call. Spells Caster & African Healer Dr Doctor Howard is a spells caster & African healer with powerful love spells, money spells, fertility spells, revenge spells, muthi, business spells & protection spells I can cast an appropriate spell or muthi to fix your problem. I can use my bones for ancestral divination to gain insight into the root causes of your problems Contact Dr Doctor Howard for spiritual consultations using spells, muthi & spiritual cleansing rituals Most of us are unaware that the difficulties in our lives are actually spiritual problems 80% of the time. I will fix the spiritual root causes of your problems. Align your life with the ancestral spirits & experience success & prosperity in your life with the help of my love spells, money spells, traditional & spiritual healing

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sappespirit5@yahoo.com, IP Jo´burg, South Africa

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:40 pm

lol thank you for posting your own scam, scammer :lol:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sahanaa Sakpacha, +233559626273

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:04 am

eskimi.com/full?id=25861277
NanaNaatia2
Am great mallam Sahanaa Sakpacha from northern part of Ghana, who normally helps people's following with dear problems in terms of the following (1)infertility in men and women and enlargement *** (2)high spirit (3)money rituals or instant money (4)business to move forward (5)lotto number (6)marriage problems (7) promotion in work place (8)luck of jobs (9)clint problem (10)sickness (11)court Case (12)traveling to abroad (13)police station case (14)Girls friend boys problems (15)football solutions and soccer bet way (16)luck of child (17)family problems (18)luck of leadership (19)management (20)you having issues with someone (21)you want to give birth (22)spiritual protection (23)business growth (24)you need population inside your church And so many more you can what's app me on +233559626273
Location Ghana, Accra

.facebook.com/mallam.samaha.3

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Solomon Adekunle, +2348134276756

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:32 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=24061537
Arabaunla
More details about Arabaunla: I am man of God
Is here to chat
Location Nigeria, Lagos

AM PROPHETE SOLOMON ADEKUNLE I THANKS GOD THAT GIVE ME THE POWER, (CALL 08134276756 )

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malam Wadaada, +233552933866

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm

interpals
Malam100 Malam, 37 y.o.
Accra, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
Am malam wadaada from Ghana I am a herbalist and a traditionalist, i treat many sickness and also help people solve the following problems
1. Instant money
2. Want your ex back
3.Want to win someone heart
4.Want to win court case
5. Political powers
6. Business growth
7.Sickness and many more contact me on +233552933866

Malam Abubakari (@MalamAbubakari) .... Twitter account locked

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

doctorukwahealinghome@gmail.com & +2349055141108

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:19 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=26096740
DrUkwa
Location Nigeria, Kano

Hello, I am Lucy Brown. After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: :shock: doctorukwahealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this +2349055141108you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. (1) If you want your ex back. (2) If you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) Help bringing people out of prison (11) Marriage Spells (12) Miracle Spells (13) Beauty Spells (14) PROPHECY CHARM (15) Attraction Spells (16) Evil Eye Spells (17) Kissing Spell (18) Remove Sickness Spells (19) ELECTION WINNING SPELLS (20) SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS (21) Charm to get who to love you. (22) Business spell. (23) Find your long lost family. (24) Spell for family problems (25) Court Case Problems (26) get pregnant Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution

Return to “Other types of African scams”